Zombies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. You don't understand. This isn't a gift from me to you. I love your fat cock. I'm going to miss it. I want it one last time."

She came forward and undressed him. When she knelt to remove his underwear, he pulled her top off. She never wore a bra, so he exposed her flat chest and tan nipples.

"Why'd you do that? There's nothing there."

"I love your nipples. They remind me of Nilla wafers, the round flat vanilla-flavored cookies Nabisco makes, and I know you like it when I play with them.

She blushed and said, "I do. Especially, when you bite them."

She grabbed his erection and gave him head. It wasn't great or even good. He wasn't going to miss her bad blowjobs.

He let her do it for a while and let her think she was pleasing him. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her. They necked standing up. He grabbed her ass. It was small, like the rest of her, but plump and round. It looked great in pants and shorts, and it felt great in his hands.

He closed the toilet and sat. She straddled his legs. They kissed and caressed each other. Her skin was soft. He was big, hard, and hairy.

"Do the thing you do to my nipples...My Nilla wafers." She giggled and knew he'd forever refer to them as nillas."

Dan started off being gentle. He licked them with a broad tongue. He used the point of his tongue to draw circles around her areolas and to crisscross them. He rubbed the pads of his thumb over her pointy nipples, and he kissed them.

She moaned and sighed and cooed and waited for him to abuse them.

"Ohh!" she cried out and had a mini orgasm the first time he bit her nipple.

He returned to gentle touches. Randomly, he'd bite her, and he'd capture a teat with his teeth and pull on it.

She grew very wet and very aroused.

He was a master at mixing pain and pleasure, and she was the lucky beneficiary.

She rose, grabbed his cock, and slotted it at her opening. She slowly, very slowly, impaled herself.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" she moaned as he stretched her labia, the opening of her pussy, and rubbed the wall of her vagina.

"Oh! You're so tight," he moaned.

She took it all. She sat there mesmerized and focused on the sensations of being filled and being spread.

Dan enjoyed the warmth and snugness of her pussy, and he told her so.

She began to rock and to rise and fall on his cock. The motions made her tingle. The nerves in her clit and g-spot fired off, and pleasure registered in her brain.

She moved in a controlled manner. Her goal wasn't to climax. She wanted to prolong the pleasurable sensations for as long as possible.

She was being selfish. She didn't concern herself with Dan. This was her last chance to experience this girthy cock, and she was maximizing her time with it and her pleasure.

Dan let her set the pace. He enjoyed her pussy. He enjoyed the gasps and the look of ecstasy on her face as she fucked him.

"Oh! Good God! Oh God! This is outstanding!" she hollered.

Dan almost laughed. No one had ever used the adjective 'outstanding' to describe sex with him.

She got off him, smiled, and said, "I'm all tingly inside. Thank you. Now a gift for you."

She knelt on the floor and swished her butt around. She said, "I know you love my tight bubble butt. Take me from behind. Pound my pleasingly plump posterior."

She giggled and said, "Bring it home, Dan!"

Dan knelt behind her. He studied and caressed her beautiful round bottom. "I do love you ass."

She tittered and said, "I know. You stare at it all the time!"

"It's a work of art. One of the wonders of the world!" he teased.

"If this is the last time I'm going to enjoy it, can I have a few liberties?"

"Sure, but you can't stick your dick in my ass."

He nodded and said, "As I've admired your butt, I noticed how it resembles an apple." He brought his mouth to her buttocks and bit her. Not hard enough to draw blood, but hard.

"Ouch! Careful!"

He ignored her and said, "Apples are made to be bitten and to be tasted."

He spread her butt cheeks and studied her anus. The crinkled orifice was small, no way was his cock ever getting in there, but that was never his intention.

Her butt was a pure white color, never having seen the sun. Her asshole was a darker shade of tan than her nipples. He leaned in and licked her butthole.

She giggled, embarrassed, and said, "Are you crazy?"

Dan got a couple of good licks in and said, "Yeah. I'm also a degenerate."

He licked his hand, wet the tip of his dick, and placed it at her opening. He asked, "Ready for the big finish?"

"Yes!" She moved her bottom into him, claiming his cock.

He thrust into her, took her breath away, and bottomed out. He set a steady, unrushed pace using long deep strokes. It didn't take long for their breathing to become labored. They moaned and groaned.

He reached around and pinched a pointed nipple.

"Bastard!" she said breathily.

Dan wanted their last time to be memorable for her. As he sawed in and out of her, he diddled her clit. It had the desired effect. She moaned and moved her hips more.

He could tell by her breathing and moans that she was close. He grabbed her hips bones and pulled her into him as he slammed into her.

They crashed together and grunted as his dick went further into her love tunnel. He touched parts of her no man had.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned.

He was sweating profusely and breathing through his mouth as he continued to pound her.

"OHHH!" she cried out. Her body spasmed, her breathing stopped, and pussy gripped his dick like a vise.

"OHHH!" he hollered as he nudged his dick slightly forward and back. His penis exploded, and cum bleched out.

He collapsed on her. She rested her head on the floor. They were a sweaty pile of flesh. Their minds were elsewhere. Pure pleasure flowed throughout their bodies.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I know. I will always love you, Nilla. Good luck with Jeff," he said. He got off her.

She chortled and said, "You're going to call me Nilla, aren't you?

"Only when we are alone or with your mother or with Miss Alice. I want to be there when you explain your new nickname."

"Bastard!" she said without venom.

"And I'll get all the children to call you Nilla."

"I'm glad we are breaking up," she teased. "You are evil!"

They laughed and kissed. They washed in the sink and left a puddle of water and remnants of girl goo and cum on the floor.

^^^

Dan joined Max up front. He was looking out a window. Without looking at him, Max said, "There are more of them. Large groups are congregating."

"That's not good news," Dan replied.

"Did you get your kiss?"

"What?"

Max looked at him and said, "Marla told me she was going to try and make a go of it with Jeff and that we wouldn't be hooking up anymore. She kissed me goodbye."

"Oh. Yes." His face reddened. "She ended it with me too."

Miss Alice joined the adults at the window. They stared at the lumbering zombies. Max spoke as if a woman wasn't present.

He said, "Son of a bitch! Look. It's Nancy. She's naked. God, is she stacked! What a waste! I wished I'd hooked up with her while she was human."

"You never had a chance. Either of you," Miss Alice said. "She was a lesbian. Her tits were as wonderful as you imagine. Big soft warm pillows with responsive and lovely-to-suck nipples."

The men looked at her amazed and stupefied.

"She was a hellcat in bed," Miss Alice said. "She loved to eat my pussy and she loved it when I double-fisted her." The old school marm turned and walked away in her sensible shoes, leaving behind two speechless men.

^^^

Dinner was a joyful affair. The ham was a hit.

Afterward, Dan looked out all the windows and was distressed to see the number of zombies.

Diana joined him and started a conversation. "See anything interesting?"

He decided not to share his concerns and said, "We saw Nancy Nash earlier. She was naked. Her boobs are as fantastic as everyone imagined."

"I never tried to imagine what they looked like, but good to know, I guess."

Her effort to lighten things up fell flat. She waited a bit and said, "Isn't it great that Jeff and Marla are trying to make a go of it? Love survives the apocalypse."

"Marla told me she broke things off with you and Max."

Dan turned, looked at Di, and said, "I'm sorry. The comment about Nancy was crude. I was preoccupied. I'm ready to focus on you now."

He smiled, placed his hands on her shoulders, and said, "Marla broke up with me. The first time a girl broke up with me I was in kindergarten, and I cried. Then, the bell rang announcing recess, and I ran outside, played kickball, and forgot about my broken heart."

Diana laughed.

"I'm happy for her. For them. Truly."

"Me too. I'm a believer in love and the power of love," Diana said. She looked searchingly into his eyes.

"Me too. I love love," Dan said. "I think I miss that as much as I miss my wife. Maybe that's why I let myself get involved with Marla."

"She had her mind set on you. She is very persistent."

"I'm clear headed now. Have I ruined any chance I might have with you?"

"No."

Dan leaned in and kissed her. She returned the kiss passionately.

After touching tongues, the old heads hurried to the bathroom. Dan pushed Diana up against the locked door. He kissed her hungrily and pawed her breasts.

She was as anxious to have him touch her as he was to caress her. She pushed him away and said, "Let me get this out of your way."

She unbuttoned and removed her shirt. She discarded her brassiere, her plump tits were exposed, and Dan went for them. He kissed and squeezed her boobs. He sucked her hard dark pointy nipples.

"Ahh!" she gasped. She moaned and cooed as Dan sucked her nipples.

Dan worried that he was behaving like a sex-crazed cad. He pulled off her teat, looked her in the eyes, and said, "You're beautiful. You excite me."

She swooned and he kissed her. He kissed her again and again and again. His animal nature got the better of him and he pawed her breasts and soon was sucking on them again.

"Mmmm. I like that," Di said. "Let me do something for you."

"All right!" He had a pretty good idea a BJ was headed his way.

They stripped. She knelt and sucked his dick.

"Ohh," he moaned. "That's more like it." The second part slipped out. He was thinking what an improvement her blowjobs were over her daughter's poor painful efforts.

Diana took his words to mean she was doing a great job and she continued. She did her tricks, involving his shaft, bulbous head, and his balls.

"Oh!" he moaned in response.

She continued to impress; he continued to groan as he watched her work.

Finally, he tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Di, that's enough. I don't need a preparatory orgasm. You will come on my cock! We will cum together, staring into each other's eyes."

"I like that idea, but you can't expect me to lay on this floor."

"We're not doing missionary. We'll do it standing up."

She stood. Dan pressed his body against hers. They were not nose to nose. He said, "Lean against the wall and lift your right leg."

She laughed and said, "I'm not flexible enough to put my foot on your shoulder."

"I wasn't suggesting that.

She raised her leg until her thigh was parallel to the floor. She chuckled, and said, "I'm eight inches shorter than you. How is this going to work?"

He hooked an arm under her leg and carried its weight so she didn't have to. He bent his knees and lowered his hips so his dick could penetrate her. He guided it inside.

"Oh!" they moaned.

Di was pressed against the wall and looked into his soulful brown eyes as Dan did all the work. He held her leg. He spread his legs and bent his knees to lower himself so they lined up, and he drove his cock into her.

"So big," she murmured. "Your cock is so fucking thick."

He chuckled and said, "I'm glad you like it. How come your pussy's so hot? You and Marla..."

He stopped speaking and fucking.

She laughed and finished his sentence. "How come Marla's and my vagina are so hot?

"Ouch! My back!" Dan hollered. He dropped her leg, pulled out, and staggered back. He rubbed his back.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I think my brain envisioned more than my body could accomplish. I thought staring into your eyes and having sex standing up would be romantic, and I'd impress you."

She laughed and said, "No more grand romantic gestures. Let's act our age. Or is this a diversion to make me forget you asked me why my daughters' pussy is so hot?"

She pursed her lips and gave him a hard look.

"Sorry. I can't believe I said that. It was inappropriate."

She smiled and said, "I'm just breaking your stones. I'm happy you wanted to do something special with me. I like looking in my lover's eyes. Let's do something fun and different. And kinky! Come here."

He stood in front of her. She grabbed his cock. "Here's something we can do while standing and looking into each other's eyes."

They locked eyes.

"My husband and I used to talk dirty or tell ribald stories as a way to change things up. I'm going to tell you a story and stroke your cock. You listen and finger me."

She rubbed his shaft, and she said,

"The goal isn't to make the other person climax. We enjoy the story and the physical contact and our anticipation builds. At the end of the story, we fuck each other's brains out.

"The premise is an orgasm delayed is an orgasm that becomes huge!

Understand? We make each other smolder. Simmer is good. We don't want a roaring boil."

Dan nodded and placed his hand on her pussy.

Di stroked him and said, "Have you read the letters sent to Penthouse Magazine?"

"No. I only looked at the pictures of nudie magazines," he joked.

She frowned.

"Yes."

"So you're familiar with the bawdy naughty sexually explicit letters that made us all horny. I'm going to tell you a true story about me that would have made a hell of a Penthouse letter.

"It will also answer the question you raised. Why my daughter and I have 'hot' vaginas."

"Ahem," she cleared her throat and wiggled her butt to make her clit brush his fingers. He gently rubbed her button.

"When I was young and before I was married, a couple of my lovers mentioned that I had a 'hot' pussy. At first, I thought they were complimenting me in the way a guy might say, 'You're hot' or 'You have great tits'.

"More than a few lovers mentioned it so at my next gynecologist visit, I asked my doctor if my vagina was warmer than most women.

"She said it was my imagination. She explained, that when women get aroused, the blood flow to their genitals increases, and the temperature down there goes up. A regular vagina is around 96 degrees. When aroused, it could increase to 97 or 98 degrees.

"I was twenty and thought I knew better. I told her I was hotter than that. She said, 'You're my last patient of the day. We have time if you want to prove it.'

"She held up a thermometer and said, 'I'll take your temperature now and after you masturbate.'

"I liked my doctor. She was a cute Asian a couple of years older than me. She had great hair. It was long and thick and a deep shiny black color. I said, 'Let's do it'.

"She'd done my vaginal exam. I had to undress. I removed my skirt and panties. She gave me a challenging smile and said, 'Top and bra off too.' I shrugged. I got naked, got on the exam table, and put my legs in the stirrups.

"The doctor sat on her stool and rolled up to the table. My hairy vagina was maybe two feet away from her face. Back then, women had a hands-off approach to pubes. We pretty much left them alone except for removing stray hairs during bikini season.

"So I was sporting a thick bush."

Dan nodded. He liked this story. His dick ached. He moved, getting extra contact with her hand and some relief. He brought his hand to his mouth, tasted her, returned it to her pussy, and fingered her.

Diana cooed, sighed, and continued, "Picture me with a big thicket of black hair. My doctor pushed my pubes aside, put some lube on the thermometer, and slid it inside my pussy.

"She said, 'We need to wait three minutes .' We chatted about school. Then she asked about my boyfriend. I was flabbergasted when she asked how big his dick was. I answered, 'Normal. I guess.' I'd only seen six or seven. He was average.

"She pulled the thermometer out and said, '96.3. That's what I expected. Go ahead, rub one out. You have 13.46 minutes'.

"'Where did that number come from?' I asked and laughed. She said, 'These things are studied. The latest paper was a 20-country study involving 645 women, and that's the average time it took them to orgasm. Do you want lube?' She held out the bottle.

"I said yes and expected her to hand me the bottle. She drizzled lube on my pussy and massaged it in. I was too stunned to say anything. She smiled. I think she enjoyed my discomfort.

"I closed my eyes and rubbed the area beside my clit. Back then, I was so sensitive. I couldn't stand for my button to be touched until I was warmed up.

"I heard the Naugahyde crinkle. I opened my eyes and saw my cute Asian doctor leaning forward, staring at my pussy. Her elbows were on the exam table. Her hands were clasped, and her chin rested on top. She was a foot away from my vagina.

"She asked if I was getting aroused. I said, 'Not really. This isn't a sexy situation, and maybe I'm spoiled. I haven't masturbated in a year because I have a boyfriend.'

Dan groaned. His dick twitched. She smiled and gave it a good squeeze.

"Oh," she moaned from his expert fingering.

She continued, "The doctor said to me, 'I'd like this to be a fair test. If masturbation isn't your thing, I could touch you. Have you been with a woman?' I shook my head. She said, 'Women are gentler. Some say they are better lovers.'

"She stood, came to my side, and said, "Women know how tender breasts are.' She ever so softly caressed my breasts. 'Boys are rough and clumsy. Their hands are calloused. I noticed you aren't directly touching your clit. I understand. My clit is very sensitive too. How many boys know that?'

"She brushed her fingertips lightly over my thigh, made me shiver, and raised goosebumps. She continued the feather-like touch on my sex, through my pubes, and on my abdomen.

"The doctor said, 'We know not to rush through foreplay. It's often the best part of sex! Guys don't understand. All they want to do is shove their penis inside us and cum. Is there anything better than a great kiss?'

"She kissed me. Her lips were warm and soft. She didn't try to shove her tongue down my throat. Her wonderful hair fell on me. It was soft and smelled of jasmine.

"She gave me the longest and best kiss of my life. I felt a soft hand caress my breasts. It was wonderful. So unlike the brutish grope, so many boys employ.

"We continued the kiss. Her hand was now on my genitals. I removed my hand, sighed, moaned, and let her finger me. She knew how to do it. Just the right amount of pressure. She knew where to touch me and when to move on. It was heavenly.

"I moaned. She stood and asked, 'May I kiss you again?' 'Please,' I answered. Her question confused me. Why ask when you've already kissed me?

"When she walked toward my feet, I was alarmed. I wondered, 'Does she want to kiss me down there?' I didn't ask. I watched her get between my legs and lean on her forearms. I felt her breath on my thighs. She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"I froze; she didn't. She brushed a broad tongue from the bottom of my slit to the top. She repeated this three times. Then the tip of her tongue explored my gash. They were quick light licks. She avoided my clitoris.

"The anticipation was killing me. I said, 'Lick my clit!' She giggled and said, 'Your wish is my command.' She stimulated my clit without being too rough. She'd bumped it, flicked it with a quick criss-crossing motion, and gently sucked it.

1...45678...11