All Comments on 'Zoom Punishment Pt. 03'

by Sanzas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy11 months ago

The use of corporal punishment and shaming in a high tech culture with a hierarchical caste system is an intriguing and interesting one and you write very well. But punishment sex is a "no" for me. Its non consent etc so Ive no complaints, great story, but the idea of sex as a punishment is not for me. Thanks for a fascinating story otherwise though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“To be continued” The best possible phrase to see at the end of your story segments. Keep ‘em coming

SanzasSanzas11 months agoAuthor

@Gortmundy -Yeah, I do actually understand this. One of the reasons I wanted to really stress that this wasn't meant in a real-life actual context (which the reader would have), but the fantasy context of the story . . . but I yeah. I appreciate the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your best work yet. Keep them coming. I love the inevitability of the punishments, and how the punishers are apologetic since it is a requirement of the company/state/culture!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well I thought it was hot as hell personally. The public punishments and the punishment sex (of course in the context of fantasy) are super exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanzas@Sanzas
A new Lovecraftian BDSM novel in the same universe as the Lemurian Expedition. The Lemurian Codec: In a Seattle suburb, far from the eldrich events in the South Pacific, the Esoteric club students have noticed a strange and unpleasant shift in the local culture. Do the roots...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES