Zootopian Fantasy Hookup Pt. 03

Story Info
Dancing with a small dose of domination.
2.6k words
4.57
6.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for some photos before we head toward that music." I say. "The three of you stay right there. I'll head outside for some nice shots."

As I head outside, I text Nick some directions. Hopefully, we're not too obvious.

As I come around the corner toward the patio area, Nick has indeed gotten my message. He is positioned between both women, and they are standing up, waiting for me.

I stand on the sidewalk, allowing just a strip of grass between me and the patio wall. I frame the shot, and click on my phone. Now, the fun part. I begin to walk toward the three, still pointing the phone at them.

Nick reaches over with one hand, and unbuttons a few more buttons on the front of Lize's dress. Then, as directed by my text, exposes both nipples. I continue taking photos, my phone happily capturing the moment.

Now for Amber. Nick brings his other hand around to her frontside, grasping the top of her dress at the shoulder. He brings the edge forward, and over her shoulder. Slowly, Amber's arm is exposed, then her cleavage, and finally a breast. I have captured everything on the technological marvel in my hands.

Nick doesn't stop there. The dress continues to fall, exposing a second breast and hardened nipple. Amber freezes in place as her dress stops at her waist.

By this time, some other customers have taken note of the activity and sent a stare their way. As is the norm for South Beach, most continue talking, eating, and drinking, seemingly oblivious. My photos capture their disinterest in the situation perfectly. This is exactly what Amber has been craving. Lize is just getting started.

Both women rearrange their dresses, and exit the restaurant. As we walk southbound, I give the girls my phones so they can check out the photos. Judging by their silence, I take it they are pretty happy.

Even for the comparatively early hour, the bar is hopping. The music is loud, catchy, and we can see a throng of people inside moving to the beat. We enter, and seek out the nearest bartender.

Drinks in hand, we find a table for four, not too far from the bar. We seat the girls, and then stand behind them to take in the scene. I put my drink on the table, then slowly surround Lize with my arms. I touch the sides of her boobs as I guide my hands around to her stomach. Then, I place my hands on her thighs, and begin to smell her hair.

Nick follows suit, so we are both standing behind our women. He watches me for my next move.

I grasp the fabric of Lize's dress in my hands, and slowly pull up toward her hips. Lize doesn't move, and I see Amber is watching her as Nick begins moving her dress. Lize begins to move her ass up to allow the dress under it as I pull on it.

"Don't move." I direct. Lize stops, and waits.

I bring the hem of her dress all the way up her lap, holding it with my left hand. My right hand finds it way between Lize's legs. They naturally part. I reach for her pussy and insert a finger. I look over at Amber. She has stopped looking at Lize, and is intently staring at the dance floor while Nick works his fingers into her.

I remove my finger, and carefully unbutton one more button. We are half way through the row. I look at Nick, and he unbuttons two at the top of the row, and one more from the bottom. Amber is half way through her buttons as well.

The sweaty bodies and musical beat are intoxicating. We hit the floor, trying to fit in. Honestly, Lize and Amber are somewhat overdressed for this scene. There is a lot more skin on display that what they are showing. Amber is completely covered; Lize occasionally shows some cleavage when she spins around. It is a fun place, and the DJ does a good job.

The crowd gets increasingly larger, and the drink stronger. I had thought of doing some bar hopping, but why. Why, indeed. At the table, Amber leans over to me.

"I'm ready for more!" she yells over the music.

I nod, and lead our group onto the floor. I honestly don't know what to expect here.

"Nick, she wants more!" I yell into his ear. "What does that mean?"

"She is ready to be completely naked on the floor!" Nick answers.

The four of us start dancing again, very close to each other. Nick brings Amber around, and I can see him working on a button. He brings her around again, and I see him continuing to work on another button. Around and around they go. I unbutton two more on Lize's dress. Her tits are clearly visible, though still covered.

Nick and Amber stop. Amber reaches over to us, and brings us all together. Then, she stands with us three surrounding her, in as much of a circle as we can form. Then, she kneels down, arms at her side. The effect of her movement causes her dress to fall down her arms, exposing her chest completely.

And then, without even a moment's hesitation, Amber stands up. Her dress completely falls off her body as she rises. The three of us move into her closely, trying to shield her body from any staff noticing. The dance floor may be too crowded for anyone but those close by to see.

Suddenly, a ring of dancers forms outside our ring of three, and it is on. I back up a step, as do Nick and Lize. Amber continues to dance, eyes closed, arms in the air. Nick is entranced. I can see the shock on his face, but he moves away from her as well.

The ring of people around us keeps their space. They all just keep dancing, as if knowing that Amber is simply living out a fantasy. I pull out my phone and set the camera on video function. I get some okay video, but it's pretty dark for the phones settings. Next time, I'll figure it out.

Anyway, Amber stops, steps back into her dress, and slides it back over her body. The outer ring of dancers parts as we head to our table. Nick moves his chair up close to Amber, and they start making out. Amber grabs his cock through his pants, and he gets rock hard.

"Hey Nick! How many buttons does Amber still have buttoned?" I ask.

Nick looks behind her back. He signals with two fingers. I do the math; this means Lize should only have one buttoned. I quickly fix the situation. Actually, I button one in the middle, then unbutton the rest.

A slow song comes on, so I bring Lize onto the floor. Amber and Nick stay behind. I bring Lize close to me, and we begin a slow dance. I let her feel my dick on her waist as I grab the top of her ass.

Then, I bring a hand to her chest, unbutton her final button, and spread her dress open. I can now feel her hard nipples against my shirt as Lize holds onto me tightly. I take her shoulders into my hands, then slowly push her away, looking down at her tits as they emerge from the coverage of my shirt.

I look at Lize, kiss her, and then lead her off the floor, tits hanging out of her dress. We get back to our table. Nick and Amber have totally missed the show as they are fully lip locked, hands all over each other. I pull Lize's seat out, fixing her dress as I guide her into place.

"Let's head back to the hotel." I suggest. At this point, even a mere suggestion is probably accepted as a command. We all get up simultaneously, and walk to the exit.

"Hey man, where's the next party?" I hear from a guy as we pass him.

"We're headed to our hotel, so no more partying here." I respond as I turn toward him.

"Mind if we join in?" he asks.

"Well, we have a big morning ahead of us, so probably not in the hotel, but I could use your help with something." I reply.

"Oh?" he asks.

"Both of these women have asked us to control them, specifically their clothing. They want to be exposed by us. As you can tell, one of them just couldn't wait. Now, the challenge is for them to walk back to the hotel naked." I tell him at the door.

He smiles with a gleam in his eyes.

"Wanna help?" I ask.

"Let's go." He says. He is joined by a hot Latina lady, and we depart.

Outside, we are greeted by an old man on a bicycle, selling paletas. We stop to buy a few. They look cool and delicious. The six of us surround the cart mounted on the front of his bike, and make our picks.

"Lize and Amber, this young couple wanted to join our party. I told them we are headed back to the hotel so we can get ready for work tomorrow, but that I needed their help with something. So grab your popsicles, and let's walk across the street." I tell them. The vendor just smiles as I generously tip him.

We cross the street. The traffic is remarkably busy. We continue along the sidewalk, heading toward our hotels. The icy treats keep us busy. They are delightful.

"Stop here." I say. "So, this is where we help one of our women realize her most pressing fantasy. She wants to be undressed by another man while her husband watches."

My rapt audience says nothing.

"And, our young guest here has agreed to provide his services" I continue. "Sir, you may proceed."

"Ummm, I have one request." David says, stopping us momentarily. "I don't want to know his name, and I want him to touch Amber's breasts and ass."

"Done." our guest responds. His woman nods her approval as well.

He walks behind Amber, and we all watch as he reaches behind her to unbutton the last button. Amber continues sucking the paleta, while staring at Nick. We watch the dress fall around her shoulders, just like on the dance floor. Gravity seemingly takes over as the dress continues its descent. Our guest wastes no time. Amber puts her treat in her mouth. The traffic continues its dance past us. The dress hits the ground. Amber is fully revealed to us, even here in the darkness.

She steps out of the dress, and removes the paleta from her mouth smiling at Nick. This is a look of a woman fully realizing her deepest fantasy. Our guest picks up the dress, and lightly touches a nipple. Amber's body flinches in surprise as she had been fully focused on Nick. She gasps audibly, and Nick steps toward them.

Amber guides her free hand to our guests hand, and helps him rub her swollen breast. Nick stops, taking in the show. Amber finishes her dessert and tosses the popsicle stick toward a trash can.

In his final act, our guest place his other hand on Amber's ass, and pushes her ever so slightly toward Nick. She walks into Nick's arms, and they kiss.

"Thank you, kind sir." I say, taking the dress from him. "You just helped create some memories, sure to last a lifetime. You may follow us, but here the fantasy ends; at least for now."

"No problem, glad to oblige." he responds. "We may follow for a little, but have a nice night."

All four of us begin to walk, side by side, Amber in the middle with Nick and myself on either side. Lize's hard nipples clearly show through her dress. I'll have her naked shortly, or at least as soon as I figure how far we have to walk. The dark is somewhat disorienting, but the various streetlights along the way keep us moving forward.

Amber is completely calm, walking naturally. I have my right arm around her waist, my left arm around Lize's. A streetlight illuminates us as we walk underneath it. Amber doesn't miss a beat. We continue on, almost oblivious to the fact one of us is completely naked.

In the next bit of darkness, I let go of both women.

"Walk ahead of us to the next light. When you get there, stop, and turn around three times, then continue on." I direct Amber.

Amber doesn't say a word. She steps forward, somewhat slowly, but really without hesitation. We see the top of her head first, then the light fully engulfs her nude body. Amber stops, turns around three times, stopping and facing us. She doesn't move, seemingly frozen.

"Wow." Nick says quietly. "That is so hot."

Slowly, Amber backs up, and the darkness swallows her, almost to the point of us being unable to see her.

"Want to join her?" I ask Lize.

"Not really." she responds.

"Well, too bad." I boldly reply.

I quickly step behind Lize, and pull her dress off her shoulders. She doesn't move. I knew she really wanted this, despite her previous answer.

"Follow Amber, doing exactly what she did." I whisper in her ear.

Lize walks forward, stopping just before the light. And then, just like entering a cold shower, Lize allows the light to cover her body. She stops, and begins her dance under the light. I hand Lize's dress to Nick, keeping Amber's.

We walk forward, and Lize leaves the light to catch up to Amber. We also catch up to the girls, following just a step behind.

We continue onward, stopping at various lights, but pressing on to our destination. It's only a few minutes, but we arrive across the street from the hotel. We stop, luckily next to a public shower.

Both girls walk to it, not even needing our direction. They turn on the water for one shower, and embrace under the cold water. They lightly shiver together as they turn toward us.

"Turn off the water." I tell them. "Come here and stand with your backs to us."

They do so. I pull what was Amber's original dress over Lize's head and slip it down her body. She realize the switch right away and guides her arms into the opening.

Amber responds exactly the same way. The dresses cover them, then begin soaking up the water on their bodies. We won't need to button up these dresses; the wetness will keep them in place.

We walk toward the street and prepare to cross the road.

"Tomorrow, you will spend several hours on this beach, then return to the hotel just like this, only with nothing on whatsoever." I tell them. "Girls, stay here."

Nick and I cross the street. We turn to look at Amber and Lize. They wait at the curb as the traffic light changes to allow cars passage. As traffic receives the yellow light, I wave for the girls to cross.

They enter the crosswalk, bodies fully lit by the headlights of the stopped vehicles. Lize reaches to her sides, and gathers the dress fabric into her hands. As she walks, she brings the entirety of the dress forward, exposing her entire backside to the cars.

Similarly, Amber opens the front of her dress, exposing her breasts completely to us. A few steps from us, she squeezes her nipples.

Nick rushes toward her, scooping her up in his arms. Then, he turns around and carries Amber back to our spot. Lize follows behind, looks toward the headlights, and smiles at the drivers.

If their world was just rocked, wait until tomorrow when we are in broad daylight...