Zuz and I Explore Open Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned off the camera, barely listening to the team, and looked online for English speaking therapists in Prague. It didn't take long to find something that looked suitable, and it had an online booking form. I've booked my appointment for the following week before the meeting ended.

I say goodbye, hoping I didn't embarrass myself, and stumble to the bed to lie down. My head is throbbing, as is my dick. I unbuckle my pants, and bring it out. I open up a porn site, but before it even loads I have visions of Nina and Zuzana in the sauna with the trainers. I close my eyes and put the phone down. They are on their knees sharing their cocks. I stroke, moaning. I imagine Nina sixty-nining with my girlfriend as she's penetrated from both ends. I realize I am about to come and sit up. What the fuck am I doing?

Just then I hear the lock turn in the door downstairs. I pull my pants up and buckle as quietly as I can, take a deep breath trying to compose myself, and walk downstairs. Zuz is bent over putting down her gym bag as I come into view, causing me to exhaled heavily. I take in the outline of her pussy lips through her tight light blue leggings. My dick pulses, realizing this is what she was wearing in the gym.

She turns to face me, her face flushed, I can see she didn't shower after her workout. Her workout top pushes her breasts together, accentuating her cleavage. Her stomach muscles are defined after her workout, and I can see her abdomen from the bottom of her tits to the top of her vulva. If she hadn't shaved, her bush would be on display. My dick is like a rock.

She licks her lips as she looks at me, her mouth hangs open. Her eyes capture mine as I stand frozen on the bottom step. Without a word she almost runs to me, throwing herself urgently against my rigid body, so hard that we both stumble as I fall backwards on to my ass. Undeterred, she mounts me, and kisses me passionately, her tongue probing my mouth. I feel her hands on my belt, as she frantically unpacks my cock. I grab her top and pull it up, her tits bounce free. I grab her nipples roughly, and moan into her mouth, "Seems like you enjoyed your workout."

She finally releases me from my pants, and squeezes my pole hard enough to make me gasp, "You're right. I did." I continue pinching her nipples, and she my cock. A game of pain chicken, and I realize I'm going to lose. I release her tit with one hand and grab her behind the neck.

Pulling her down, "well enjoy this" I growl, which turns into a moan as her soft mouth takes me to the root, not resisting at all. Her head bobbing rapidly, it feels like she's trying to suck my soul out via my dick hole. I release her other breast and run my hands down her back and into her leggins, grabbing her ass, but wanting more. I stand, and lean down further, my finger finding her pussy. It feels like she's emptied a can of lube there. Wet like we'd been messing around for hours.

"What did you do Zuzana." I feel the butterflies in my stomach, and the familiar feeling in my balls. "Did you fuck him again? Did you fuck them with Nina?" It's too much, I was too close from jerking off earlier. My balls clench and I realize I'm about to blow. I can't stop it. I squeak, "Is this his cum?" as my orgasm racks my body. I spasm and groan as I start to ejaculate, pushing myself as deeply as I can into her mouth.

I can hear her laughing on my dick as it spurts.

I pull my fingers out of her, capturing as much of the cum as I can. But I realize my fingers are clear. Wet, but clear. It's just her. She's just incredibly turned on. I look down, and see she has the head of my dick on her lips, rivulets still streaming from the tip onto her teeth and down her chin. She's smiling, bright eyed. "You are crazy Miku." She looked down at my twitching cock and welcomed it back into her hot, wet, mouth. I squirmed.

I'm bracing myself against the banister, trying not to collapse now, my orgasm finally subsiding. The shit men say right before they come could fill an eight hundred page tome of idiocy. Not my proudest cum shot to be sure, but at least she seemed to like it.

Zuzana stands up and climbs on to my stair, her body pressed against me, her skin rough with dry sweat. She looks at me with a dirty smile. "The only cum I have in me today is yours, Cookie." Laughing, she kissed me, and I kissed back, still dazed. The now familiar taste of semen coating her lips and then mine acts as a smelling salt, bringing me back to reality. Still, her insistent tongue pressed forcefully into my mouth as a slippery reminder of how horny she still was. I reached down into her pants again, and massaged her clit from the front. It's monsoon season in her tights, and they're not up to the task of keeping it in check. She's literally dripping through the fabric.

She pulls back from me and reaches up to collect the cum from her chin, "Do you wish it was someone else's? That idea really made you come fast Cookie. Who's cum do you wish this is?" she asked, holding her filthy fingers up near my face.

I stared at it and opened my mouth, feeling dirty and liking it. I want her to stick her fingers down my throat. She smiled devilishly, knowing she had me, but instead reaches down, smearing my cock in my own cum to use as lube as she jerks me. "Whose come do you want me to have in my mouth, hmm? I feel how hard you still are. I know you like it. You like when your girl is dirty don't you." She kissed me, her still sticky tongue darting into my mouth again. She reaches around and pulls my face down, offering me her chin. I moaned and kissed her face, not bothering to resist, and sucked her chin into my mouth.

"Maybe Kyle?" She paused and I felt her lips curl to a grin as I flexed my dick in her hand. "Did I say you that Kyle came with us to the gym with Nina?"

I groaned and she squeezed my cock, stroking it firmly. Laughing knowingly, "That's right Miku. Are you sure you really want to know why I am so horny?" I continued to kiss her face and mouth, swapping cum as I fingered her. She must have taken my silence as agreement, because she continued, "We didn't have trainers today. It was just me and Nina and Kyle. He is so strong Cookie. He helped me a lot today." Her hand started stroking me faster, and I rubbed her more strongly as well.

She pushed me down again and turned to face away from me. Bending over, she spread her legs. "He watched me stretch like this." She pressed her barely covered ass back to me and arched her back. Her entire backside was soaked with her juices, the smell of her sex potent and mesmerizing. She reached up and slid her tights down, and I saw why her pussy was so visible; she wasn't wearing any underwear. "He liked watching, I know." She lowered herself slowly, looking back over her shoulder at me, resting her bare ass on my abs, my dick slotted between her thighs and pressed against her pussy. Slippery, she started to masturbate me against herself, grinding her hips into me.

"He told me he liked my outfit. But he was so funny, he told me he liked me without my outfit even more and said we have to go to sauna." I moaned and grabbed her breasts again, moving my hips trying to enter her. She slapped my cock-head, "Don't be impatient, listen to my story." she said sternly, and I stopped moving, letting her use me as a toy.

"I let him see me, but we were in the sauna, so that's not cheating right Cookie?" I breathed shallowly, my stomach doing flip flops. She turned to look at me, her hand motionless on my dick, waiting. "Right?"

"Yeah, that's not cheating baby." I admitted, more to get her to keep stroking than anything else. Not thinking clearly, as always.

"Good boy, that's right it's not." She continued stroking me against her clit, her breath coming heavier now. "And it wasn't cheating when I told him that if I was naked, and Nina was naked, then he should also be. And that's also OK, isn't it."

Her hand again stopped, and more quickly this time I answered, "Yeah, everyone should be naked in the sauna." Her hand continued its administrations.

"He was sitting where are trainers were sitting last time, up at the top because he is weak. And Nina and I were next to each other like you and I were sitting. And it was so hot, and we were so sweaty. And I was hurting after the workout, so Nina gave me a little massage there. That's OK isn't it Cookie?"

This time I answered before she had a chance to finish speaking, "Yeah Baby, you and Nina can touch each other whenever and however you want" I moaned at the idea.

"Oh that's so good that you say it Cookie. Because, well, it started as a massage, but Kyle really liked it. He was so funny and had such good ideas. And so we started kissing, and touching everywhere."

"Wait what?" I said, "You were kissing Kyle?"

"No no silly, I told you I was a good girl. Me and Nina. We had a lot of fun showing off for him. I realize I really love sucking on tits." I smiled at that one, thinking to myself that we have that in common.

"And what was Kyle doing?" I asked.

"Well what do you think he was doing" she asked, slyly, her voice low now, quavering. Her breath coming in gasps. Her hand moved faster now on my dick, rubbing directly on her clit. "He was jerking off that big dick of his. Oh he was so hard watching us Cookie. His cock looks so good, it looked so good that Nina went over to him before she made me cum and she sucked him. She kept saying, 'come suck it with me Zuzi, it was so fun last time. You can fuck him, I don't mind.'" She paused to moan loudly now, and looked back to pout at me. "But I didn't do it because I love you Cookie. So I just watched what he did to her, and it got me so horny and I wanted it so bad."

Her juicing were running freely from her now, soaking me from tip to balls. She put the tip of me inside her and groaned, "I love your dick Miku, you know I do.. But Kyle's, oh... you should have seen what he did to Nina." She rolled her hips on the tip of my cock, rubbing her clit now with her fingers. "I thought the police would come she was so loud. And he's so strong how he fucks." She groaned loudly at the thought, and as if to illustrate to me how it was, she slammed herself down on to my lap. We both gasped as I penetrated her fully. Thankful she didn't break my dick in half.

From zero to a hundred, Zuza started bouncing up and down on my cock with a ferocity I'd never seen. Loud slaps as her ass repetitively hit my lap, she was loudly yelping with each penetration. Her orgasm was approaching quickly. "I want to be fucked like that." she gasped. She looked over her shoulder at me as she bounced and met my gaze. Still slamming herself hard on my hardon, she yelped out one word each time she bottomed out. "I want you to watch him fuck me like that" and then closed her eyes and focused on her impending orgasm. I didn't know if I should cry or come.

As always when she talks about Kyle, two forces fight inside me, a horrible jealousy and an unbelievable lust born from the taboo. The lust was winning once again. I wanted to see him fuck her as badly as she wanted to fucked.

Zuz was gasping in Czech now, the same phrase over and over and I clenched my jaw when I realized what it was. "I want his cock," over and over. Her orgasm took her and she slammed down one last time, her pussy clenching so hard I winced in pain as my overused cock struggled to deal with the pressure. She ground her hips, unaware of my discomfort, her eyes closed, whimpering "I want his cock, I want his cock."

The session with the therapist couldn't come soon enough.

--

The address was for an area of Prague near the tourist center that I rarely went to. As I sat on the tram, my mind raced, wondering if I was wasting my time. I had never been to a therapist before, though I had recommended that my girlfriend's go nearly every relationship. Thinking about how confusing the relationship was with Zuzana at the moment, how uncentered I felt, I knew it really was time. My eyes lost focused as the beauty of the city rocked past me. The tram was, fortunately, not very crowded as late fall was the low season for tourists. I found myself examining the other passengers on the tram, noting their nearly universally gloomy faces as they gazed uninterested out the window, or at the phones in their hands.

I wondered glumly at why everyone was always so grim, when I turned to look out the window. I caught a view of myself in the reflection, and saw my own down-turned lips and clenched brow. I raised my hand to my brow and rubbed my forehead pensively, before bringing the hand to cover my mouth. Resting there momentarily, I recenter myself. Yes, some crazy shit had happened with Zuzana recently but, so what?

My business was still going well, I was healthy, I lived in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and I had been having some absolutely insane orgasms recently. I shook my head and laughed to myself, just heading to do some self maintenance. Get a little mental tune up, nothing wrong with that. I took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled a bit on reddit, trying to keep my mood elevated before the session.

The tram finally arrived at the closest stop, and I hopped out of the seat, heading towards the exit and unnecessarily pressing the button to alert the driver that I wanted to get off. By the time the tram stopped, nearly everyone on the nearly empty tram was up and waiting to exit. The doors opened with a recorded voice warning the non existent people who could have been waiting at the stop to let people off before entering the tram.

I skipped down the steps and checked my phone to orient myself before heading towards the street where the therapist's office was located. The air was crisp and damp, and the square was eerily empty relative to how it normally was during tourist season. I took a deep breath and looked up, enjoying the ornate architecture of Prague as I continued walking towards my destination.

BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRNIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNG. I jumped and bobbled my phone in a panic, realizing that I was just walking blindly across the tram tracks. I prepared to leap to safety before realizing that the tram that had rung was the still motionless trolly that I had just left, rather than one coming from the other direction. I tried to catch the drivers gaze to eye fuck him, but he just stared blankly through me and accelerated slowly. I swore at him under my breath, fantasizing about punching some emotion into his face.

I crossed the tracks, looking both ways, and reached the desired street and walked slowly towards the building, two down on the right. I managed to get my mood back, feeling sorry for the driver. I mean, how much joy do they really have, going back and forth on the same route each day? Scaring the fuck out of a unsuspecting foreigner must be one of the few joys of his experience.

My pace had quickened, and I was gently smiling again by the time I reached the building. As is often the case in Prague, the office was located in a residential building that had been converted at least partially to commercial. I scanned the names on the list of buzzers before finding, Dr. Spirova's name. I buzzed for a second or two, and then waiting.

A pleasant, slightly accented voice crackled through the aging speaker, "Come up, it's the third floor." I held my hand to the door handle, trained over the years to always be prepared to turn it as soon as the buzzer sounded as some of the locking mechanisms were a finicky. Fortunately, this handle gave a satisfying crunch as it turned and I pushed the heavy green door inwards.

The refurbished building gave off an air of well spent money, and I was happy to see that the elevator at the back of the building was a quality and modern construction. I likely would survive this trip up to the third floor.

I checked myself out in the mirror at the back of the lift as the doors closed behind me and we started to ascend. I was wearing a form fitting white collared shirt, the sleeves rolled up to below my elbows. My pants were form fitting slacks. My hair was good, I was shaved and cologned. I felt good, I looked pretty good. I turned around and faced the door as the lift slowed and the doors parted.

Smiling in front of me with the door to her office open behind her stood a brown eyed woman who appeared to be in her early forties. She had her brunette hair in a large bun, held there by two black sticks, though two locks stylishly hung down, framing her face and ending near her chin. Horn rimmed glasses, dark yet manicured eyebrows, long eye lashes and a dark lipstick distracted from what I realized was an adorably crooked, yet proud nose. Her teeth were white, but also had never been straightened. The type of flaws that make a woman even more beautiful in my opinion.

She had one hand outstretched to me, and another clasping a clipboard against her ample chest.

I smiled back at her sincerely, already feeling better about my decision to come here. If nothing else, at least I'd get to look at a good looking woman for the next hour. I strode towards her confidently and reached out to clasp her hand, introduced myself at the same time, "Dobry den. Ja jsem Michal. You must be Diana?"

Her smile widened and her warm, slightly calloused hand, gripped me tightly. "Oh you speak such good Czech!" She cocked her head and continued in Czech, "Would you like to continue the session in Czech?" At least I thought that's what she asked. She raised one eyebrow and waited for my response.

Using a Czech phrase that I'd used hundreds of times in these situations, I responded fluently, "I supposed we could, but if it's OK with you I'd prefer to speak in English. I'm a bit lazy with my Czech I have to admit."

This nearly always impressed the person I was speaking to, but let me continue in English before I embarrassed myself. True to my experience, rather than carrying on in Czech, she released my hand and gestured for me to enter the room.

"Of course, of course." She murmured, looked down at her clipboard briefly. I took the moment to check the rest of her out. She was also wearing a white button up shirt, which clung tightly to her curvy form. Not overweight by any means, but she certainly had a solidness to her that filled out her outfit. A pencil skirt wrapped her strong legs which were covered in dark stockings. Her short high heel shoes were polished to a high shine were pressed tightly together as she stood rigidly, her back straight.

I looked up in time to meet her eyes as I walked past her. "Yes, you indicated that you wanted the session in English on the form. Good, good. Well, first let me thank you for coming." I stopped as I entered, not sure where to go, but after closing the door, the doctor led me down a short hallway to another room. Her ass certainly filled out that skirt, and I had to suppress a whistle of appreciation as she strode in a practiced manner on her high heels. I looked up quickly, not wanted to be caught checking her out, and I was looking at the back of her head when she turned around to smile at me as she opened the door.

"Come in and please sit down in this chair here. I can offer you a coffee, tea or water?"

Rather than immediately answer, I settled in the comfy chair and looked around. The room was simple, clean, and classy. The doctor stood at a small kitchenette counter on which I could see a nespresso machine, kettle and water filter. Glasses were arranged on an open shelf and I smiled cheekily as I noticed the contents of a second shelf above the glasses. Six bottles of various liquors stood proudly an, after a quick glance at my watch to confirm that it was, indeed, late enough in the day to respectfully drink, I asked, "Is that a bottle of Johnny Walker?"

"Yes, yes it is." Her expression turned serious though and she asked, "I don't usually offer alcohol on the first session." Seeing my look of disappointment she continued, "some of my clients who come to see me struggle with substance abuse issues. Honestly, they almost all ask for alcohol rather than what I offer them. I know we haven't really gotten started yet, but you didn't indicate what you're coming to see me for. Is it a substance problem?"