Zuz and I Explore Open Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed was twenty minutes of intense analysis, and I had to admit that she seemed to understand me pretty well. Apparently you can get a lot of truth out of a guy who's got a hard dick out.

She explains that it's extremely common for people who are successful in life to enjoy being dominated in their personal life. Kinks in general are not harmful so long as the person who has the kink does not feel harmed by it. The tricky part with mine is that the feeling of jealousy is closely tied to the erotic nature. And jealousy left untreated will eventually cause great harm to a relationship. The trick was learning how to communicate, and to separate the feelings during sex from those during normal life. It's not an easy thing to do.

She recommends that Zuzana join for a couples therapy session in two weeks so we can work on it together. In the meantime, she tells me that a feeling of fairness is important in relationships, and I should try to establish clear boundaries with Zuzana about our sexual practices, and I should look for ways to make things feel equal for me. It's a long and tricky process.

I leave in a daze, feeling cum dripping down my pant leg, and think to myself that therapy is a hell of a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be. I hoped the doctors advise was as good as her dirty talk, because I planned on using it with Zuzana soon.