Zuz and I Explore Open Relationship

Story Info
Mike seeks help to understand his kinks and cheating girl.
11.6k words
3.89
22.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a continuation of the story of Zuzana and Michael, and I recommend reading the first 3 parts before diving in here. It's kinky stuff. Everyone is 18+. Comments, encouragement and suggestions are appreciated, hope you enjoy!*

--

My eyes are fixed ahead, my mouth pressed closed, my jaw tensed. Another day, another insane sexual experience. This time what had started as a relationship building trip to the gym, ended with my girlfriend riding my trainer's cock right in front of me. As exciting as it was at the time, in the aftermath my mind raced, trying to process fully what had happened and what it meant. I looked over at my beautiful Czech girlfriend, who was staring blankly out the passenger side window. Her hair hung loosely down her back, and I realized that I could see dried cum under her ear. I had no idea who it belonged to.

"Jesus," I said to myself, and looked back at the road. Weeks ago, we had been a pretty normal couple with a great, but relatively vanilla sex life. Now what were we? Who was I? Who was she?

I though back to the moment when his dick split her lips open as she sat on him, and wondered how she could do that to me less than an hour after we had agreed not to fuck anyone else. Days after our last group experience with unclear boundaries, all of which were pushed. And pushed in such a way that I was on the losing end of things. At the same time, I couldn't deny what a turn on it was. Thinking about it now, how she looked as she was taking some guy's dick, I could once again feel blood start to flow between my legs.

"JESUS," I inadvertently repeated, more loudly this time. Zuzana turned to look at me, and I to her, her face unreadable. I opened my mouth to speak, but realized I didn't know what to say, so closed it and turned back to look at the road.

I hear her shift, and then feel her soft hand gently cover mine on the stick shift. I look at her again, and I can see the emotion in her eyes. Tears form and she says in a rush, "Oh cookie, I am so so sorry for what happened. I don't know what I was thinking, I wasn't thinking, I was just doing. And I thought we are having fun, and I think you also were liking it. And I know we said no sex, but then it all just seemed to happen, and it was so fun. And I should not have let him have sex with me but.."

"You didn't just let him, Zuzana. You fucked him." I interrupted. My voice heated. I floored the peddle in a blind rage, feeling satisfaction as she gasped and clutched the seat cushion, the RPMs near the red zone. Growling, I hit the brake, watching Zuzana lurch forward against her seat belt in my peripheral vision, and pulling the car to the side of the road, tires screeching.

My knuckles white on the steering wheel, I whipped my head towards her and spat, "You fucked him! How could you do it? We literally just agreed that it wasn't going to happen, you know I'm still fucked up from the last time, and now this? What the fuck!" Each phrase louder than the previous, I ended in a throaty yell.

Zuzana had sat back as I vented, and all I saw was pity in her eyes. I looked at my hands, which had risen up like a preacher at sermon as I ranted, palms open, and clenched them into fists, baring my teeth at her. I watched the pity turn to fear. I knew I would never hit her, but at that moment, I took some satisfaction in seeing that she thought I might.

She opened her mouth, but I cut her off, "I absolutely don't want to hear whatever you're about to say. I really don't. Keep your slut mouth closed for once." I immediately regretted saying it, and I found myself afraid that she was going to launch herself at me. Her eyes shot daggers at me, her mouth clenched, but she managed to control herself, and eventually broke our gaze, slumped dejectedly back into her seat. She sighed deeply and turning again to look out the window, her eyes glistening.

I looked at the dried semen on her neck again, gave my bulge a little rub, checked the mirrors, and then started home again. After five minutes of silence, I reached forward and turned on the radio, wanting to hear something other than my thoughts.

I glanced over at Zuz, and saw that she had her feet up on the seat now, as she leaned against the window. Her arms were between her legs, and I could see her hands grasped together and pressed against her crotch. I looked up and saw her eyes were closed, and her mouth was slightly open. I looked back at her hands, and was relieved to see they weren't moving. She had fallen asleep, or at least was pretending to have.

Alone now with my thoughts, I tried to figure out how I felt. I knew for sure that I was pissed that she had broken her word. I also knew that the whole experience was a massive turn on. I knew from my porn habits that I was a kinky guy, but I never really thought of myself as being particularly bi. Why had I done what I had done, then? I wasn't homophobic, and had zero problem with gay people, but I spent my whole life totally sure I was just your run of the mill straight guy.

"Jesus" I murmured. I honestly didn't know if it mattered, but for sure I had a mess in my head that I couldn't sort out right then. Fortunately, the drive was ending, and I pulled into a parking spot in front of our flat. I reached over, and gently touched my girl's cheek. She really was beautiful. "Zuz? We are home.."

She inhaled sharply with a start, and then looked over at me. She clasped my hand against her cheek, and then pulled it down to her lips. She held them there, and silently apologized again with her beautiful eyes. I looked back, and felt the familiar feeling of love warm my chest. I glanced again at the cum, and said, "Let's go get cleaned up."

She kissed my hand before dropping it, "I was dreaming about shower." She smiled gently, opening the door and gracefully exited the vehicle.

---

My hand rested on the door knob of the bathroom, but I paused, feeling hesitant to enter. I listened to the shower running and stared at the door handle. We never had privacy during showers, but part of me wondered if she wanted to be alone? "Fuck that," I responded to myself internally, and tried the door knob, which was unlocked, and entered the bathroom.

Steam greeted me as I entered, so I quickly shut the door behind me. Zuzana's perfect form was visible as a shadow through the fogged glass. She stood with her back to the shower, her head tilted back as she rinsed soap from her locks, both hands on her head. Her breasts pointed proudly upwards, droplets of water on goose-pimpled nipples. I licked my lips, she had the perfect body. Already naked, I asked with my hand on the shower door, "Can I join you?"

"Come cookie, come." Not needing any additional prompting, I opened the glass door and stepped into our large shower. I stepped forward, and put my hand on her hip, gently pulling myself to her, and buried my face against her neck, the shower raining down on me. I felt her arms embrace me, and we held each other like that for a long while.

Realizing my face was pressed right where the rogue cum had been, I snarfed, and then finally pulled back, looking at my girl. She cupped my face in her hands, and before I could speak, she said, "I love you cookie. I know I fucked up, but I love you. I only love you. I am yours. You are mine." She squeezed me, "I'm sorry I am crazy, but you are my love." Not giving me a chance to respond, she came forward again, her slippery body pressed against mine, and she kissed me.

She tasted of toothpaste and water, and I wrapped my hands around her slick body as we lost ourselves in each others mouths. I felt her slide one leg between mine, my cock, amazingly, responding to the contact of her thigh. She laughed and looked down at it, and then back at me, "You are amazing." Looking down again, she gripped my still not entirely hard shaft, and gave it a gentle squeeze, "You are amazing too."

She glanced at me cheekily, and then dropped down to her knees. Water poured down my body and hers, and I could honestly hardly feel it when she took me into her mouth. I ducked my head under the stream, and leaned forward, supporting myself with one hand on the wall and looked down, enjoying the view more than the sensation. I rested the other hand on the back of her head, and pulled her to me, feeling my cock continue to harden. I pushed forward and felt it slide down her throat. She moaned lustily, vibrating my shaft.

I flexed, feeling more blood fill my somewhat traumatized member. I ran my hand down to the back of her neck, and grabbed a handful of her wet hair. An image of her tongue reaching for cum dripping from my trainer's cock flashed through my mind, and my grip tightened on her hair. I pushed forward more forcefully until I felt her gag.

She reached up with one hand, and pushed me gently, yet insistently back, and my dick exited her mouth. She took a breath, looking at me before back at my shaft and kissed the head, "I so love you. You are the most beautiful penis I have ever seen." She closed her eyes, and tilted her head, pressing the shaft against her eyes. She bent down, lifting her head, and massaged herself with the underside now, and then pulled back to run the tip against her cheeks like some sort of fleshy beauty device. She opened her eyes, and looked up at me, "let's finish, showering and go to bed no?"

I reached a hand down, which she grasped, and I lifted her up. She wiped the water from her face, and gave me a quick kiss, before turning her back to me, reaching for the shampoo. She pressed the crack of her ass against me, trapping my dick between us. I hummed appreciatively, and slid my hands down her back and rested them on her hips, gliding my shaft up and down between her slippery cheeks.

She laughed and leaned forward, loosely holding the soap down at her side and matched my motion. Her other hand clasped mine and we raised and lowered ourselves in unison. I raised my hands up and massaged her breasts, enjoying the sensations. She looked over her shoulder and asked, "You want to come now cookie? Or do you want to go play in bed?"

Watching my cock head appear and disappear between her cheeks, I wondered, but then said, "Just playing baby. I'm not going to come now."

She turned then, and pressed herself forward, "Good, because you are still a dirty boy." My dick pressed against her belly and she reached up and started to lather my hair with the soap she had apparently dispensed on her hands. I grinned at her, and looked down at her chest. I lean down and start kissing between her breasts, and then take a nipple into my mouth. I can hear her giggle, and then feel her hands press down on my head, guiding me down her body. I follow the waterfall downwards until I am on my knees, her pussy eye level with me.

The last time I saw it, cum was pouring from it onto my face. Now clean, it was still red and puffy, inflamed from the pounding she had taken. I flexed hard, and my cock jumped strongly at the memory. I leaned forward as she continued to massage my head, shampoo running down my face. I tongued her, not tasting anything but soap and water, but enjoying the slippery sensation. She spread her legs slightly to allow me more access, and I reached up to slip in a finger.

Zuz flinched slightly and pulled away, though, reaching down to stop me. "I think she needs a small rest, Cookie. We have to be gentle with her now." I withdrew my hand, but continued gently tonguing her as she rinsed the soap from my head. I felt her shift and turn off the water. I looked up at her gently smiling face, and she reached her hand down to me, "Let's go to bed no?"

She exited first, and had my bathrobe held open for me, which I happily slipped on. She remained naked, and hugged me tightly before turning her back to me to start her evening process. I brushed my teeth, creamed my face, kissed her neck, and went to wait for her in bed.

Unfortunately, my mind wasn't as willing as my cock, and within second of my head hitting the pillow, I was asleep.

--

The sound of the coffee grounder woke me the next morning and, after a stretch and a groan, I checked the clock and saw that it was already 8 o'clock. "Shit" I muttered to myself as I jumped out of bed, adrenaline coursing through my veins, realizing I hadn't set any alarm. I had a 9am interview that morning, and it was a thirty minute drive to work. No lazy Monday with Zuzana.

I threw on some clothes, ran down the stairs and gazed longingly at the breakfast Zuzana had waiting for me. I gave her a kiss and said, "Thank you for this, but I'm so late, I really have to run. Let's talk tonight OK? I love you baby."

Not waiting for her response, I exited the flat and got into the car, praying the traffic wouldn't be bad. I hate being late for meetings, and I was pretty excited about the interview. The company had finally grown to the size where I could justify hiring an executive assistant for myself, and last week we'd received an application from an twenty year old graduate from Portugal named Sofia. She seemed qualified, and the quick background check I'd done (checking her social media profiles) made her seem like a fun person. And yes, she was hot. Not that that mattered. But, yes, she was attractive.

I arrive to the office at five minutes to nine, and one of my guys tells me that she's already waiting in the meeting room. I quickly grab a coffee and a copy of her resume and enter with a smile. She stands as I enter and she offers her small hand to me, which I take and warmly shake. "I'm sorry I'm a bit late, traffic was killer today!" I lied. "My name's Micheal Bray, thank you for coming in" as I gave her a once over.

As I saw on Facebook, she's very petite, and I notice she has gauge ear rings, a piercing in her lower lip, a pixie like face and short dark hair. She's wearing a black dress shirt with short sleeves. Dark, form fitting jeans and black leather strapped shoes completed her outfit. I can see a sliver of skin between the bottom of her shirt and her pants, and notice she has tattoos on her hips. My grin freezes as I bring my gaze back up towards her face. She doesn't seem to be wearing a bra, and I'm almost certain she has nipple piercings. Beautiful in such a different way to my girlfriend.

I see that her smile has turned to a slight smirk, and she raises her eyebrows. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Bray." I take my hand back and gesture for her to sit back down. As I start my pitch about the company, she leans forward and I find it takes monumental will power not to look back down at her breasts. She's whip smart, has a bubbly personality, and laughed at my jokes. By the end of the talk, I'm sure that she will improve the atmosphere and will certainly be up for the job.

As we stand up, I impulsively decide to just offer her the job immediately. With a loud whoop she rushes towards me and throws her arms around me in a hug. Not one of those lean forward at the waist hugs, either, no, she basically jumped into my arms. The feeling of her pert breasts against my stomach, and her belly against my belt, immediately causes some movement between my legs. I clear my throat, put my arms on her shoulders, and push her gently away from me, laughing. "I take that to mean you accept?"

She looks at my hand on her arm, and stops laughing immediately. She stepped back, and looked up at my shyly, chastised. "I'm sorry that I got so excited. It is how I am. I hope it won't be a problem." She looked down again, and I'm confused for a moment, wondering what happened to the Sofia I'd been talking to the previous hour.

"Hey it's no problem at all! I'm a hugger too, no worries. I'm really glad you're going to be with us, and I love you are so excited to join us. I'm excited too! Just be yourself, and I'm sure you'll do great here. I'll see you next week OK? Will send you an email with all the details."

---

"So how was work Cookie" Zuz asks me as we sit down for dinner. She cuts into her chicken and looks at me like whatever I'm about to say is the most important thing in the world. Clearly she was on her best behavior.

I grin at her and say, "It was great actually. I finally found someone to be my assistant." Her eyebrows raised slightly as I continued, "College grad who just moved here from Portugal." The memory of her body pressed against mine flashed through my mind, and I felt my face flush. I coughed and looked down at my chicken, muttering, "She seems great." Smooth.

I looked back up at my girlfriend, and see the familiar jealous look in her narrowed eyes. She's holding her fork loosely, her elbow on the table, a piece of chicken hanging uneaten on the prongs. "She seems great?" she repeated. "What is her name?" Her best behavior didn't last long.

"Sofia."

"Sofia what?"

I laughed falsely, trying to defuse the situation, "Oh come on Zuz baby, she's just going to be a colleague. You don't have to look at me like that."

"What is her last name Micheal?"

I had barely finished saying her family name when Zuz had her phone out, searching on Facebook. "Oh yes Miku, she looks very talented." She shook her head, looking up at me, "You are such a typical man. Hiring hot secretary so you can flirt all day. No, I say no. I do not approve of this." She stared at me menacingly.

"Zuzana! What the hell? Yes, she's not bad looking, but what? It means I can't hire her?" My blood was boiling, and I continued harshly, "Get your head out of your ass. I'm professional at work, and you know that. Plus, I'm not the one who's fucking everyone that fucking looks at me." My rage was back in full force, but this time it was reflected right back at me.

"I am not you Mike. I do not like to watch my partner cheat like you do." She snarled, and I gasped as if she'd hit me in the stomach. Cheat. She had cheated on me. Had she cheated on me? "And don't tell me to shut up, I say what I want." Her glare could kill.

"Well maybe you just haven't watched me fuck the right one." I shouted, not really making sense. I stood up, "You know what? Fuck this. You have no right to say shit to me Zuzana. I'm not the cheater in this relationship!" Conveniently not remembering what I had done with Nina at the party. "I'm going out."

I saw the rage melt from her face, but it was too late, I was out of there. I heard her call weekly, "Miku, where you go? Don't go." As the door slammed behind me. I walked down the street, nearly running, my mind racing. This was bad, our relationship had never been like this. I hailed a cab and went to my local cocktail bar, drinking to get drunk. Not talking to anyone. Morose and alone. Not a good look.

By the time I stumbled home, Zuzana was asleep. I crawled into bed, fully clothed, unwashed, un-brushed, spinning and sad.

---

It's 10:30 am when I wake, my head pounding. I stumble down to the kitchen, and gulp down some lukewarm coffee. Looking at my phone, I see a message from Zuzana, "I am going shopping and then to gym with Nina. Enjoy your hang over stinky man."

I drop the phone onto the kitchen table, and cradle my aching head, looking down at the text, reading it again. Is she mad? Stinky man could be playful, or it could be pissed. I had no idea. She's going to the gym for the first time since the debacle, probably jealous and pissed at me. With Nina. I retched, suppressing the urge to puke. I wonder if I should go to the gym as well, but then see a notification on my phone. I have a meeting in thirty minutes.

I groan and slam the rest of the coffee. Grabbing a banana, I scarf it as I head to the shower. Thanks to a couple ibuprofen, I'm decent enough to join the meeting online.

I'm not able to focus at all though, my stomach churning, thinking about what's going on at the gym. Despite feeling nauseous, my dick was also making it's opinion known, as blood filled it once again. I knew I was fucked up and needed help.