Zuz and I Explore Open Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahaa," I said and looked around with an amused expression before turning more serious myself. "I guess I probably do drink more alcohol than I should if I'm being honest. But it's not like I ever feel like I have to drink it. I can have it around the house and not feel at all tempted. So, no, that's not why I'm here. I just do like whiskey after dark though. How about I also order a water, will that be better?"

Her smile returned and she turned and reached up for the bottle of Johnny. Again I found myself staring at her ass, marveling at its size and shape. She was not very tall, and she had to place one hand on the counter to support herself as she raised up on tip toes. Her skirt raised during the motion and I was teased with a hint of dark lacy bands circling her thighs.

Given my nearly permanent state of arousal the last few weeks, I wasn't surprised to feel my cock twitch. I licked my lips, and imagined pushing her forward over that counter, lifting the skirt and fucking her from behind. I felt my dick start to lengthen now as my fantasy continued. Wondering what her big tits would feel like in my hands as I pounded her. I started breathing more heavily. She plopped back down onto her heels, placing the bottle of Green on the counter and reached up for two glasses.

Without looking towards me, she turned and leaned down to open what I realized was a small freezer and reached inside. Her ass was even more amazing from the side, and I had to restrain myself from rubbing my even harder cock. I was so, so horny. I dragged my eyes away from her ass to check the rest of her out, and I nearly moaned when I realized the illumination from the freezer's LED light was strong enough penetrate the fabric of her shirt. The shape of one of her heavy breasts was visible, and I could see that the bra she was wearing only covered the bottom half of her fantastic assets.

She straightened and closed the door, glancing over at me with what could have been a knowing smile. "So, Michael, if you're not here because of a drinking problem, then I am happy to have a drink during our session. I do find that a drink or two can ease some tension and make our conversations more productive."

She turned her back to me again and I heard an ice cube clink into one, and then the other glass. She took the bottle and turned towards me, leaning back against the counter. Looking like she was about to speak, she instead grimaced slightly as she realized the bottle was not so easy to open as she had expected.

Bringing it to her chest, I watched fascinated as she grasped the bottle between her tits to stabilize it, and used more force to torque the bottle. She grit her teeth and grunted as it came loose, letting out a satisfied "aaah" as it twisted loose. Her noises and facial expressions were enough to cause me to grunt as well, to my great embarrassment. My dick was almost totally erect now, the tip having found it's way under my boxers, pressed against my right thigh. Unbelievable that this was happening. I was sexualizing a therapist who I had just met who was simply making a drink. My face reddened and I waited for her to ask me why I was grunting like a perverted teenager.

Fortunately the good Dr. just turned and finished pouring our drinks before, against prompting. "So what brings you here today Michael?"

I swallowed hard and looked down at my hard-on, clearly visible down my pant leg. Why didn't I just wear jeans and a long t-shirt? I looked around a bit frantically before realizing that I was sitting on a pillow that was clearly meant for lumbar support. Leaning forward, I grabbed it and placed it nonchalantly on my lap and answered, as casually as I could, "well, my girlfriend and I have been having problems recently. And I wanted to talk to someone about it."

Dr. Spirova walked towards me, holding a classy tray on which two generously poured crystal whiskey glasses, a flask of water, and two more water classes stood. Gracefully, she placed the tray on a small coffee table that separated my comfy chair with her seat. She lifted one of the whiskey glasses and offered it to me, a gentle expression on her face. Feeling slightly ridiculous with a circular green couch pillow resting bizarrely on my lap, I reached forward to accept the glass.

She took the second one and we gently clinked glasses. "To self improvement" I said and smiled self-consciously. She returned the smile thoughtfully and brought the glass to her lips. I did the same, and savored the slight burn, and then warmth of the quality alcohol as I swallowed a sip. I wondered to myself if she was going to charge me for these as a separate line item on the bill.

She sighed and sat down, placing her drink on a small desk that was next to her chair. She crossed her legs demurely and regarded me. "Relationship problems are best handled in a couple counseling session. That is a service I provide, but you are here alone Michael. Individual sessions focus on the individual. In many cases, what is good for the individual who is having problems in their relationship, is not necessarily good for the couple. If you come to me as a couple, then my focus will be on the relationship. If you come to me by yourself, my focus will be on you."

Her voice was so smooth, her accent so sexy. I was staring at her lips as she spoke, enraptured by her tongue which had made an appearing to lick some reminisce of the alcohol from her lips. She was so smart. I realized for the first time that I could see a hint of bare cleavage, as she had two buttons undone on her shirt. As the words, "my focus will be on you" hit my ears, I found myself flexing my cock hard enough that the pillow on my lap visibly shifted.

Her eyebrow lifted, but before she could continue I interjected, "Yes, that makes a lot of sense. I mean, it's true that things have been very odd with my girlfriend recently, and we definitely need to talk about it more, but I'm more worried about my personal behavior. I mean, I'm worried about what she's doing as well, but I've been doing stuff and I'm not sure if it's normal? I saw your website, and your specialty, and I thought maybe we could help me out?"

"Oh good, I'm glad you have seen my site." she said, smiling now again. She sat straight and took a breath. "We have had a slightly unusual start to this session I have to say, and I'd like to apologize for it. Before we go any further I do want to clarify some things."

"First, my name is Dr. Diana Spirova, as you know, but I would prefer if you refer to me as Dr. Spirova or simply Dr. moving forward in our sessions."

My face reddening again, I started to apologize for my informality but she simply waved her hand and continued talking. "Think nothing of it. I know it is a bit formal, but with the type of things that we will be discussing here, I find that a bit of formality can help."

"Secondly, you may already know, but I am a licensed therapist, and bound by confidentiality laws. Anything you say or do here will be held in the strictest confidence. For our therapy to be effective, I do hope that you will open yourself to me as much as possible to ensure we achieve the full results. Yes?"

My dick pillow was jumping now at the idea of opening myself to this curvaceous woman and achieving full results. I was nearly sweating now with embarrassment. She tapped her lips with her pencil and she observed me.

"Now, you booked this session using my online form, so can I assume you read about me a bit?"

I nodded, of course I had. Her dark eyes held mine. God she was beautiful.

"Good, then you know that I am a sex therapist. I want you to know that in my line of work I have heard everything." She pointedly glanced at the bouncing pillow in my lap and then looked me again my my eyes. "I have seen everything. When you are in this room, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. We are going to be talking about sex and it's entirely possible that this will be erotically thrilling to you."

She paused and grabbed her whiskey and held it in front of her face, waited a moment, and then continued, "but I want to be clear that this is not my main objective for our sessions. My goal is to help you achieve balance, understanding, and a love and appreciation for your sexual self." She waited again and looked at me meaningfully.

"Yes Dr. that sounds good..." wondering if I should just start spilling the beans about all the kinky shit that we'd been up to, but her stare made me think she wanted something else. My dick flexed again, despite the fact that she had literally just told me that her main objective wasn't to be "erotically thrilling."

"Michal, you asked for this whiskey, and now you're making me drink alone?"

"Ahh, aha! OK yes sorry" I said, leaning forward to grab my glass. In my hurry, the couch pillow fell to the floor. I looked at it, looked back at her, looked down at my glass, shrugged and took a deep swig, emptying over half the liquid. Fuck it, if she says I don't have to be ashamed, then I won't be. I looked at her more confidently now, smiled and leaned back, spreading my legs to show off my condition.

My fully engorged pipe was easily visible as it strained against the material of my tight pants on my thigh. If the bulge wasn't obvious enough, a small wet spot had formed that extended from where the tip of my dick pulsed a tiny river of pre-cum which gravity pulled downwards to pool near my knee. I watched her look at my situation and flexed, proud at how my dick look, how hard it was trying to escape.

If I had hoped for her to look impressed, I was a disappointed. She looked back up at me and continued to speak confidently, "As I said, it's perfectly natural for you to become aroused, though we had not begun discussing your particular situation before that started to occur." With a slight smile, she continued, "But it appears we can rule out erectile dysfunction as the issue you are dealing with." She looked at me and took her pad of paper from her desk, and a pencil from behind her ear and jotted something down.

"Michal, can you tell me what caused this erection?" looking up at me quizzically.

I breathed heavily, and looked her in the eyes, then down to her lips, down her smooth skin to the hint of cleavage. I glanced up at her face and, not seeing any disapproval, continued to admire her. My eyes returned to her legs which, sadly, were crossed in such a way that not a hint of her garters were visible. My right hand reached down and squeezed my cock as I look at the area where her skirt ended, and thighs began.

I met her eyes and said, "Well, I guess it started when I saw your ass." I ran my hand lightly up and down the length of my erection as I met her eyes. "And then when you reached up for the bottle, I could see some lace on your stockings."

Still not reacting, I continued, "And I imagined what it would be like to push you forward over the counter and fuck you from behind." My hand went to my zipper. I was panting now.

"Michael." Her tone and expression was like nothing what I had seen or heard so far in the session. "While I said that you have nothing to be ashamed of, and I am pleased that you feel so quickly comfortable here in my office, it is entirely inappropriate to masturbate in front of someone in this way. It would be entirely inappropriate to, quote, bend me over the counter and fuck me, end quote."

My hand shot away from my cock to my head, my face beet red with shame, she's right, what the fuck am I doing? I'm going crazy with lust. She's going to have me arrested.

She continued, "I see that what I've said has made you stressed and ashamed, and that is not at all my intent. Please try to relax, this is a safe space and you are OK. I am OK. But it must be clear that no matter the situation, it is not OK to partake in a sexual act with, or in front of someone, without their consent. You know that, right?" I nodded, not sure what to say, and she continued gently, "Just breath slowly Michael, lean back, just count back from 10."

I did as she said, and breathed deeply and started counting, "10, 9, 8."

"Slowly, deep breath in, hold it for a second, and count, then breath out slowly and count, yes 7.."

I took over, as she instructed and felt myself calming down. By the time I was at zero, neither my heart nor mind were racing. My dick was still like a rock, and painfully angled down my pant leg. I grimaced, but did not dare to readjust.

"Good, now, are we clear about consent?"

"Yes, we are, I'm sorry Doctor. I've never done anything like this before, it's just that the last few weeks have been absolutely insane, and I am so horny I'm not acting like myself. I am very, very sorry for my behavior."

"Let's not exaggerate Michael" she said gently and then looked again at my cock. "That looks extremely painful." Her glasses covered eyes met mine and she smiled thoughtfully. She looked at me for a moment, cocked her head as if she'd made some decision, and said smoothly, "Before we continue, let's make you more comfortable. If you'd like, you can undo your pants, and take out your penis. Would that make you more comfortable?" She had her pencil pressed against her lip as she asked that, and I groaned and nodded.

I reached down and undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, feeling natural to be in yet another kinky situation, excited to show off. I pulled my pants down a bit and then reached my thumbs under the band of my underwear and paused, asking, "So I have your consent to take these off?"

"That's right," she said with a soft grin. I lifted my hips and pulled my underwear down and my dick sprung free like a tightly wound spring, precum splashed against my shirt. I pulled my pants all the way down until the were at my ankles, and then leaned back, proud as a peacock of my red and glistening rod. I spread my legs a bit and flexed, enjoying the feeling of being appraised by this incredibly hot and intelligent woman. My dick pulsed in time with my heart beat.

"OK, that looks very good Michael, much better." Her eyes lingered a moment on my manhood before she met my eyes and said, "Now then.. please tell me more about these" checking her notes, 'absolutely insane' weeks you've been having.

Haltingly at first, I started by telling her about the dinner party at Kyle's place. When I got to the part about walking in on Zuzana as Phil and Kyle were grinding their cocks against her as they 'danced' I unthinkingly reached down to stroke my cock.

Dr. Spirova, who had been listening quietly and scribbling notes, immediately tsked and said, "You do not have my consent to masturbate Michael, did you forget?"

I withdrew my hand as if burned and started to apologize, but she again gestured that I should carry on. I was more horny than I could ever remember. I continued the story, how I cheated with Nina, apologizing with Zuzana. I told her how I ate Nina's pussy, and how I had inadvertently eaten Kyle's come. I was flexing my dick now, and precum was running freely from the tip of my dick, coating it and my balls.

She prompted me to continue telling the story, asking how I felt at various points and taking notes during the entire story. She seemed particularly interested in my reaction to my girlfriend sucking on Kyle's dick, or being fucked by Phil, her eyes always returning to my cock as it jerked and leaked during the telling.

"Well that was quite an experience Michael, I can see why you're a bit confused. And was that everything that happened?"

My balls were full to nearly bursting, I knew if I even touched myself I'd come, but with supreme will power I resisted touching myself, and explained that, no, that wasn't all that happened. I told her about the Zuzana watching cuckold porn, and then the trip the the gym. How I had told Zuz not to be crazy, but how she had teased the trainers anyway, and ended up fucking one in front of me. How she had encouraged me to lick his balls, and how I had eaten their cum. How I had come while rubbing my dick against my trainer's legs while he pumped his come into my woman.

My breath was ragged now, my dick completely red, the head purple. I told her how Zuz

Her questions were coming fast now, "And did you want to suck Ray's dick Michael?"

"I don't know, maybe?"

"Would you like him to fuck you in the ass? To bend you over that table and take you while Zuzana watched?"

My dick twitched and I moaned, "No, I don't think so, no. I'm not gay."

"Hmm" she said, watching me and my dick intently. "And what about Kyle? Do you want to watch Kyle split your Zuzana's lips open again? Do you want to watch her gag on his big cock?" I started bucking my hips, not answering, "Do you want him to force it down your throat? To pump a load deep in your mouth Michael?" I groaned and forced myself to stop moving, dangerously close to coming.

I whispered, "No, he's my friend."

"You have my consent to come Michael. You can come thinking about your friend's big fat cock pushing itself into your girlfriend's wet pussy while you watch. You can come thinking about his balls contracting up, and pulsing as he unloads his hot semen into your woman."

I yelled and the orgasm I'd been holding off for what seemed like hours overcame my will. For the first time in my life, I started to come without even touching myself. Dr. Spirova's deep brown eyes caught mine as my ejaculate began to fly from my cock. The first rope splashed me directly in the face and neck, as did the next. I counted as I bucked my hips, my sperm flying randomly, landing on her coffee table, the couch, my stomach, and eventually my lap. Nearly fifteen pulses before I was done. I looked down and was shocked by the volume of semen I'd produced. My dick was still rigid and willing. "I... I..."

"Michael, what just happened was totally fine. Do not feel bad." She looked down and I could see some of my white come on her thigh, and another blast on her foot and left shoe. She smiled broadly at me again and laughed, "It's not very professional of me to say, but that was a very impressive orgasm." She looked down at herself and then back to me, noting that my cock had slowly begun to deflate.

"You might not realize it, but this but I just captured many sessions worth of data in just under an hour. While we are running out of time now, I wonder if you'd be interested in continuing for just a moment? I think there's a bit more to be learned here."

Seeing me nod, unable to speak, she stood up and sauntered slowly towards me. She reached down, and gently raised her skirt, revealing that the lace I had viewed was, in fact, the end of her stocking. She raised her skirt until I could see a sliver of her white skin above them. "Is this OK for you?" she asked gently. I nodded slowly. She raised her right foot, and placed it on my chest. "I want you to clean my shoe." she intoned forcefully.

I leaned forward and took a tissue from the box that was on the coffee table, but she shook her head and forced me back down with her foot. "Nuh uh." she admonished, and then opened her mouth and showed me her tongue, illustratively. "You have my consent to eat your cum off me."

She raised her eyebrows and looked down again at her foot. My cock stopped it's decent, and I leaned forward with mouth open. She brought her leg up, which I caught with my hands, and brought her shiny shoe into my mouth. I sucked the sperm from it, and then continued upwards, tonguing the top of her foot until the next glob was in my mouth. It's salty flavor and texture was familiar to me now, and I swallowed, releasing her leg.

She came closer and reached her hand behind my head, pulling me forwards towards her cum covered thigh. "This too," she whispered, and I pushed my mouth against the fabric. I felt my dick harden further. I could smell her musk, and groaned, realizing how turned on she almost must be. After cleaning her thigh, I ran my tongue upwards until it reached her skin. Trying to reach her pussy with my tongue, but she roughly pushed me back right before I reached my goal. "No Miku, I didn't get you consent for that. Our time nearly up, and we still have some things to discuss. It's time to calm down, and put that away" glancing at my penis. "We had our fun, but now it's time to work."