High School Humiliation

A 4-part Story Series.

Series Info
A new set of PE rules result in humiliation for a group of high school seniors.
0
47.3k
21
6
38


Started: 11/05/2023

Updated: 11/14/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

After years of complaints about an uptick in unruly students, students failing to follow directions, and over funding of athletic sports programs but lack of funding into basic health and physical education classes, a series of bills were passed increasing the autonomy of teachers and coaches over in school punishments and “unconventional” curriculum. The bills gave freedom to local school administrators to develop curriculum and punishments that they saw fit. In reality, since most administrators went to school in 70s, this meant designing courses that reflected some of the practices that existed at the time and in effect reversing decades of privacy and modesty advancements for a few school districts overnight. Although some were certain to be controversial, the administration at Jamestown high school seemed to have the overwhelming support of the local community and parents to make sweeping "improvements" allowed under the new laws. Without board approval required or guidance from the state, specific policy changes went under the radar as the new school year started so most students didn't become aware until the first week of the second semester. It soon became clear the school was hyper focused on trying to bring back the "success" of the past, that they ignored (or chose to ignore) the obvious implications of cell phones and co Ed classes existing. Unfortunately for senior boys at Jamestown high, this meant even if they objected, they had no choice in the matter if they wished to graduate on time.

TABLE OF CONTENTS