High School Humiliation Pt. 04

Story Info
Kyle is used as an anatomy model for his second punishment.
1.8k words
4.22
10.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author: All characters are over the age of 18. This is a fantasy and contains scenes of male nudity, reluctance, humiliation and light BDSM.

----------------------

After years of complaints about an uptick in unruly students, students failing to follow directions, and over funding of athletic sports programs but lack of funding into basic health and physical education classes, a series of bills were passed increasing the autonomy of teachers and coaches over in school punishments and "unconventional" curriculum. The bills gave freedom to local school administrators to develop curriculum and punishments that they saw fit. In reality, since most administrators went to school in 70s, this meant designing courses that reflected some of the practices that existed at the time and in effect reversing decades of privacy and modesty advancements for a few school districts overnight.

Although some were certain to be controversial, the administration at Jamestown high school seemed to have the overwhelming support of the local community and parents to make sweeping "improvements" allowed under the new laws. Without board approval required or guidance from the state, specific policy changes went under the radar as the new school year started so most students didn't become aware until the first week of the second semester. It soon became clear the school was hyper focused on trying to bring back the "success" of the past, that they ignored (or chose to ignore) the obvious implications of cell phones and co Ed classes existing. Unfortunately for senior boys at Jamestown high, this meant even if they objected, they had no choice in the matter if they wished to graduate on time.

----------------------

We met up the next morning like we discussed.

"Have you talked to Sarah and Isabelle at all since yesterday? I should have warned them or something I feel awful." Kyle asked.

"They haven't responded to any of my texts no. They probably just need time to process everything."

"Yeah.. I guess." He said.

When the time came, we made our way to the gymnasium. When we entered we were immediately taken back by the huge amount of students waiting on the bleachers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you're just joining us please have a seat on the bleachers. The presentation will begin momentarily." Ms. Cordoba, one of the AP Anatomy and Physiology teachers announced.

I looked to Kyle.

"Did today's class get moved or something?" I asked.

He shrugged as we walked in and took a seat on the bleachers.

"There must be at least 3 classes here." I said to Kyle, pointing to Coach Baldwin, Ms. Cordoba, and Mrs. Wolfe, the high school health teacher.

I scanned the gymnasium and saw that all the students were seniors our age. A camcorder was set up on a tripod facing the center of the gym. On the bleachers opposite us, I saw two of our close friends Justin and Ryan. Kyle and I briefly considered getting up and sitting next to them but the rows filled up quickly -- there was simply not enough room left.

Ms. Cordoba tapped a microphone a few times to get everyone's attention and the chatter in the room died down.

"Ladies and gentlemen I'm very happy to welcome you all today to a very special class. To put it simply, one of Coach Baldwin's students has not been on his best behavior lately and he has agreed to model for us in this hands on presentation today. The presentation will be recorded not just for those that could not attend, but as a resource for teaching future generations of students."

My heart sank. This is so much worse than I imagined. Poor Kyle.

"Kyle Hawkins would you please make your way to the center of the auditorium."

People whistled and hollered as he reluctantly stood up and walked to the center circle.

"Oh my god is he going to be naked for this like one of those art class models in college my sister was telling me about? I knew this class would be worth it!" One of the girls behind me said.

His cheeks turned a bright pink.

"We're going to begin today's presentation with a basic overview of the muscular system. Kyle -- please remove your shirt for us."

"Can anyone come up and point out as many muscles as you can on Kyle's upper body?" Ms. Cordoba said as Kyle pulled off his shirt and dropped it on the floor beside him.

A girl that I didn't recognize raised her hand and Ms. Cordoba motioned for her to make her way down. She correctly pointed out an impressive amount of his muscles off the top of her head including his pecs, deltoids, triceps, and obliques.

"Well done. Now let's move on to the muscles on the lower half of the body. Kyle please go ahead and remove everything except your underwear."

He stood for a moment unsure what to do.

"STRIP STRIP STRIP."

"Let's see that ass sexy."

A few people in the crowd shouted.

"Keep your comments to yourself or you'll be asked to leave! As a reminder this is a being recorded and we will have to edit out any inappropriate commentary." Mrs. Wolfe said.

Kyle bent down, untied his shoes, removed his socks and dropped his shorts. Based on their reaction to Kyle's bare ass (still red from yesterday) I don't think the crowd was expecting him to be wearing a jockstrap.

"Would anyone like to come down and point out the muscles on his lower body?"

A dozen or so hands immediately shot up and Ms. Cordoba motioned for Jeremy Koffman, one of a few openly gay students at the school, to come down.

He correctly pointed out Kyle's gluteus maximus, sartorius muscles, quadriceps, calf muscles, and hamstring muscles.

"Well done Jeremy. Are you familiar with the technical names for the male reproductive system as well?" Mrs. Wolfe asked.

"I am." Jeremy said grinning.

"That's great, why don't you go ahead and remove the rest of Kyle's clothing so that you can point them out for us?"

Jeremy grabbed a hold of Kyle's waistband and pulled them down. I couldn't believe it. He was completely naked in front of dozens of people and being recorded for who knows how many more.

"Could I...touch him? Like move things around." Jeremy asked nervously.

"Of course! As a reminder to everyone this is intended to be fully interactive session."

Kyle briefly flinched as Jeremy grabbed the head of his penis and lifted it up.

"This is the external urethral opening, and this is his scrotum." Jeremy said.

"That's correct, although you missed one thing." Mrs. Wolfe said.

"Kyle -- with your back facing the camera, please bend over and spread each of your ass cheeks to the side."

He did as he was asked and revealed his pretty pink hole to half the gym. For many, this was the first time they saw anyone else's asshole before.

"This is the anus and although many of your familiar with one if it's primary purposes, some of you may not be aware that it allows entry to access a key part of the male reproductive system: the prostate. The prostate helps to create the fluid that together with sperm cells from the testicles and fluids from other glands, makes up semen." Mrs. Wolfe said.

"Gentlemen -- it's important that you monitor your prostate gland's health and your testicles as you get older. Kyle here has recently undergone a physical exam where the doctor verified there is no reason for concern. I'd like 5 women and 5 men to please come down, put on a glove and feel what a normal pair of testicles and prostate gland feels like. This way, you can raise potential risks to your physician or partner in the future."

One by one, students lined up behind Kyle, put a glove on one hand, lubricated it with the other and took turns first feeling Kyle's balls, then inserting their index finger into his ass.

"Holy fuck bro you're leaking!" Ryan pointed at Kyle's engorged penis that was slowly dripping pre-cum onto the floor.

"Language!" Ms. Cordoba interjected.

"But your observation is correct. As I'm sure some of you, but not all are aware, stimulating the prostate like your classmates have done just a few moments ago can result in the leaking of pre-ejaculate, and eventually an orgasm."

"Can we see how that works?" Someone in the audience asked, clearly wanting to just see Kyle jizz all over the floor.

Ms. Cordoba, Mrs. Wolfe and Coach Baldwin looked at each other.

"I suppose? I'm afraid it would take quite a while with prostate stimulation alone so his penis itself might have to be stimulated as well. Why don't you continue to massage his prostate and stroke his penis until Mr. Hawkins here ejaculates? This will also allow us to hopefully demonstrate what a full erection looks like."

I wish it was me up there I thought, but Kyle would obviously be freaked out.

Ms. Cordoba took a minute to reposition the camera facing Kyle's front side, as opposed to his ass.

As the students stroked and stimulated Kyle, his dick got bigger and bigger. Eventually it reached what I assumed to be it's full erect size, a solid 7-8 inches. His eyes opened and closed as he was pleasured. After about 5 minutes of constant sexual stimulation, he shouted.

"Stop! Please. I'm gonna -- "

It was too late. The head of his penis pulsed and a massive load of white semen shot across the floor in front of him. His face suddenly looked full of regret as he looked up and realized the camcorder captured his ejaculation for "education."

Without missing a beat, Ms. Cordoba continued.

"That wraps up the formal presentation but Kyle will be available for the rest of the school day if you have any questions, would like to examine a male body up close, or take photographs for an upcoming class assignment. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable, especially if you are a friend of his, so Kyle will be wearing these noise cancelling headphones and blindfold."

Mrs. Wolfe grabbed a blindfold from a bag on the floor and placed it securely over Kyle's eyes, followed by a small set of over the head noise cancelling headphones.

Many students made their way to the exits for their next class but dozens stayed behind. They fondled his balls and cock, pushed apart his ass cheeks to look at his hole, played with his nipples, and took pictures of his most intimate areas with their phones. I wished I could have helped him or stayed there longer to be with him when his torment ended, but I had to make my way to calculus for an exam. The last thing that I saw as I left the gym was a group of 3 students take a selfie with Kyle's naked body and jizz in view. The caption:

"If this can happen to one of the most popular kids in school, it can happy to u too. Don't mess with these teachers anymore!!!"

It looks like Coach Baldwin got exactly what he wanted.