High School Humiliation Pt. 03

Story Info
Kyle is spanked and more for his first punishment.
2k words
4.3
9.6k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author: All characters are over the age of 18. This is a fantasy and contains scenes of male nudity, reluctance, CFNM, CMNM, humiliation and light BDSM.

----------------------

After years of complaints about an uptick in unruly students, students failing to follow directions, and over funding of athletic sports programs but lack of funding into basic health and physical education classes, a series of bills were passed increasing the autonomy of teachers and coaches over in school punishments and "unconventional" curriculum. The bills gave freedom to local school administrators to develop curriculum and punishments that they saw fit. In reality, since most administrators went to school in 70s, this meant designing courses that reflected some of the practices that existed at the time and in effect reversing decades of privacy and modesty advancements for a few school districts overnight.

Although some were certain to be controversial, the administration at Jamestown high school seemed to have the overwhelming support of the local community and parents to make sweeping "improvements" allowed under the new laws. Without board approval required or guidance from the state, specific policy changes went under the radar as the new school year started so most students didn't become aware until the first week of the second semester. It soon became clear the school was hyper focused on trying to bring back the "success" of the past, that they ignored (or chose to ignore) the obvious implications of cell phones and co Ed classes existing. Unfortunately for senior boys at Jamestown high, this meant even if they objected, they had no choice in the matter if they wished to graduate on time.

----------------------

After the physical, things returned to normal for the most part. Class resumed and none of the guys mentioned the events of Friday to anyone again. Surprisingly, Coach Lucas showed back up the next day as if nothing had happened. It was tough not to picture him naked or with his hole spread every time I looked at him, but I managed. As the days went on and there was no mention of his disciplinary action again, Kyle seemed less and less nervous. Maybe Coach Baldwin forgot about it or decided to give him a break. It wasn't until the following Thursday that I saw Kyle at his locker and he was visibly upset.

"What's good man?" I asked.

"Baldwin. That piece of shit called my parents last night just like he said he would and my dad picked up. Apparently Baldwin and my dad go way back and Baldwin explained to him how disappointed he was that I talked back and gave the doc a hard time on Friday. I tried explaining all the messed up stuff they had us doing but he kept going on and on about how things were done the same way back in his day, and no way in would he have yelled at a coach like that."

"What the hell? I always thought your dad was pretty chill. Did he say anything about the discipline sessions at all?"

"Oh he did. And you wouldn't believe this man. My dad is fully on board! Not only that but he grounded me for the rest of this week so I'm not going to be able to hang with you guys until he gets word from Baldwin that I've completed whatever he has in store for me. Some bullshit about how as long as I'm living under his roof he expects me to accept the consequences of my actions like a man, whatever that's supposed to mean."

"Bro are you serious? That's fucked."

"I'm honestly freaking out. He didn't mention what Baldwin had in mind, just that he thought it was unconventional, but he understood Baldwin's reasoning and was okay with it."

Kyle was a wreck the whole day in anticipation but by the time gym class rolled around, he was really starting to freak out. I tried my best to calm him down to no avail. We got dressed as usual and made out way to our usual spots next to Sarah and Isabelle. They felt something was up when Kyle stood blankly ahead and didn't respond to their drama of the day.

FWEET

Coach Baldwin blew his whistle to grab everyone's attention.

"Good afternoon everyone. I hope you're all having a great day so far. As about half of the class is aware, your classmate Kyle Hawkins earned himself not just one, but two disciplinary punishments this past Friday, the first of which will happen today in class."

"Oh my god what the hell did you do Kyle?" Sarah whispered to him. He did not acknowledge.

"Mr. Hawkins will you please stand in front of the class and face your classmates."

Kyle walked up to the front of the gym and turned around to face us.

"Do you have anything you'd like to say to me before we begin?"

There was silence for a few moments.

"I apologize for directing vulgar language at you and being difficult. This will not happen again." He said.

Coach Baldwin undid his belt and held it at his side.

"Get over my knee and face the class." Baldwin ordered.

Kyle did as he was told. Holy shit is he going to receive the same punishment that Issac did on the second day of class? That would be brutal I thought.

THWACK THWACK THWACK

Baldwin hit Kyle's ass over his shorts 3 times.

"Coach Lucas do me a favor and remove Kyle's shirt, socks and sneakers."

Coach Lucas stepped up and with Kyle still over Baldwin's lap, he peeled off his shirt. He then bent down, untied Kyle's sneakers and took them off along with his white Nike crew socks.

This is weird. For Issac, he only peeled back his shorts and briefs, but didn't actually remove any of his clothing.

THWACK THWACK THWACK

Baldwin whipped Kyle another 3 times, even harder than before. With each strike, his feet wiggled higher and higher off the ground.

"Coach Lucas, go ahead and remove his shorts."

As Lucas walked behind Kyle and peeled off his shorts revealing Kyle's slightly hairy bubble butt, Isabelle's and Sarah's jaws dropped. Our friend was now almost completely naked in front of the whole class, with his just jock covering his penis and testicles.

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

Baldwin spanked Kyle 4 more times, this time with his hand over his bare bottom.

His ass cheeks turned a darker and darker shade of red.

Tears started to form in his eyes from a combination of pain, shame and embarrassment.

"Stand up and face the class Mr. Hawkins."

Kyle slowly got up, trying to ease the pain on his ass cheeks with his hands.

"Thank fuck this is over." I mumbled quietly under my breath.

I spoke too soon.

"Remove your jock and put it in your mouth."

Kyle turned to face Baldwin and with a somber tone responded.

"But coach...there are girls here. Some of friends. I can't expose myself in front of them."

"Do I need to add a third day to your punishment Kyle?"

Kyle knew there was no way to avoid this if he wanted to pass the class, graduate or have his father respect him again.

He grabbed the sides of his waistband, slowly dropped them to the ground, lifted each of his legs up, bent down and reluctantly stuffed the jock in his mouth. He was now completely nude in front of the entire class.

Isabelle and Sarah couldn't help but stare at our friend's body in all his glory.

"Sit down on the ground with your back against the wall where the coat hook is."

Coach Baldwin pointed where to go and Kyle shuffled his bare feet along the wooden floor. With his ass on the ground, jock still in his mouth and legs stretched out in front of him, Coach Baldwin ordered for Coach Lucas to do something none of us could have expected.

"Coach Lucas, grab his socks, wrap them around his legs and hands and place them over the coat hook."

Coach Lucas did as he was told and it wasn't until he started to lift up Kyle's now tied feet did I realize what was happening. With each and every inch they were raised into the air, the class had direct sight of Kyle's pink, slightly hairy hole and taint.

The guys looked away, probably PTSD from the events of Friday while the girls stared.

"Today we're going to play a game I can just about guarantee none of you have played before. The rules are simple. Coach Lucas will be applying some lubricant to Kyle's ass and taint. The class will form a single file line behind the orange cone in girl-boy-girl-boy order. The first two players will receive a shuttlecock (the projectile used in badminton) and similar to knockout, the point of the game is for the second player to get the shuttlecock to touch his hole before the first player. If the second player gets it to touch before the first player, the first player gets eliminated. Gents -- if you get eliminated, you must drop your shorts and stand in just your jock facing the wall for the rest of the period. Ladies -- if you get eliminated, you must do 20 jumping jacks and sit on the sidelines for the game to end. We'll play until it's time to head to the showers. Any questions?" Baldwin said as Coach Lucas started to lube up Kyle's hole and taint.

"If someone scores does the next person have to grab it back? I don't want to touch Kyle's butthole Coach." Brittany, one of the senior girls asked.

"That's a great question Ms. Bookman. You have 2 options. You can either grab it, which is obviously faster, or head to the opposite end of the gym to get a clean shuttlecock, which will take more time and you'll risk getting eliminated. Any other questions?"

Nobody raised their hand. The class formed a line behind Brittany.

FWEET

Coach Baldwin blew his whistle for the game to start. What followed was easily the most competitive game I've seen in high school PE. The guys were determined to keep their shorts on for as long as possible and the girls were motivated to see their classmates bare asses, pubes and whatever else they could catch a glimpse of.

Each time one of the shuttlecocks got near his ass Kyle flinched out of fear that they'd hit his balls, which unfortunately happened quite a few times.

Although they put up a fight, because there could only be one winner the guys dropped their shorts one by one giving the girls a view they'd certainly never forget. Jessica Alva, one of the players on the varsity tennis team ended up being declared winner.

Coach Baldwin blew his whistle indicating it was time to head back to the locker rooms. The class filed out and I stood behind to help Kyle get dressed. His legs were still shaking so I helped to pull up his jock and shorts. I walked him to the showers where Coach Lucas was waiting with his stopwatch to start the timer. Once we dried off, Kyle and I walked to our locker and he whispered "you can say no and I'd totally get it, but would you be cool with grabbing the moisturizer from my gym bag and applying it to my ass bro?"

"That's the least I can do after everything you've been through today."

I took the moisturizer from his bag and started to apply it all over his red ass cheeks, starting from the sides and massaging in to his crack.

"Is that good or you need more?"

"That's good man, appreciate it."

"I'm here for you, you know that right? You just have tomorrow and then you'll get to put this all in the rear view."

Kyle nodded his head and we made our way to our next class.

"I know you can't meet up later but text me in the morning and let's meet up before tomorrow's class?"

"Yeah, you got it." Kyle said.