Naked Alien Girlfriend

A 4-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Stories about the lives and adventures of naked horny aliens living among us
0
33.5k
45
21
101


Started: 03/08/2023

Updated: 06/14/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
tenyari
tenyari
67 Followers
Series Introduction

In the very near future, alien refugees land on Earth and discover the women are allergic to Earth fabrics, and are in need of constant sexual release. Despite they must do their best to make a good impression on humanity and live joyously among us.

This is a more 'happy and hopeful' themed ENF or CMNF series. The characters make the best of their weird situation, find love, romance, self-empowerment, and peace living alongside humanity. Here the 'E' in ENF would be for 'enforced' and nod 'embarrassed'.

The premise is a bit silly, the science likely doesn't hold up, but we don't care. It's just about the sexy fun thrill of the characters, romance, and sex.

This will be an open shared universe with some rules about 'what is canon'. The most basic of those rules being that a story must not violate rules of this website (even if it's posted elsewhere), must be uplifting in tone, must keep the alien girls nude, and needs the 'nagf' tag so people can find it.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

tenyari
tenyari
67 Followers