Jacaranda's Naked College Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
An Alien Girl Goes To A Clothed Male Nude Female University.
21.4k words
4.62
5.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers

Author Note:

This continues my short story 'Nun-Thing to Worry about'. Showing the next stage of Jacaranda's life.

Chapter one is the events leading up to the first day of class. Future chapters will follow university life.

Previous writers for the Blanke Schande College setting have always placed it "in the suburbs east of Los Angeles. California's my home turf, and I grew up in the very places writers said B.S.C. was. So in taking on this version of B.S.C., I've added details reflective of the real location, and I placed in on the kind of land it's on because that is the only way someone would ever manage to put a place like this in California without slamming into local laws. I have still not named the specific 'spot' it's on, but once you get to the reveal of what kind of place that is - know that there are several of those in and around Los Angeles, including three large ones right between L.A. and Palm Springs. We're just pretending there's a fourth fictional one.

This story is obviously not canon for B.S.C. as it takes place roughly a little more than a century into the future and involves non-human characters. But it is canon for the 'Naked Alien Girlfriend' series, and describes the 'near future' of that setting.

---------------------------

Standing there; I was a nervous mess.

"Excuse me... Senorita por favor? I believe you're in the wrong line?" A middle aged man in a UN Space Line uniform waved his hands in front of me as he addressed me in what sounded like Canadian English.

"Um... Isn't this for...?" I waved my hand in front of me, bringing up my Augmented Reality Display. The gesture wasn't needed. Being part Alien, my advanced Teacher-based AI gave me mental access to this sort of thing. But it let the man know I was looking. It was something mother had spent the last month drilling into me. When you get there act like your AI isn't around, act like a Local Human with just regular AR.

"This is the check-in line for routes into the USA," he said. "But you're..."

"Oh, yes. It's OK. That's where I'm going" I answered, feeling a little insane at myself.

"Jacaranda Espinoza," he said, reading the name on my display. "Traveling from Mexico City to San Diego, layover at Lagrange Station. Huh." The man gave me a look then moved on. No New Human had ever entered the States after all. It was just assumed the Gringos would do horrible things to us.

A century ago, anybody could have just driven north for a few hours and been at the border. Back then the Gringos gave Mexicans a hassle when they went North, gave their own people the same trouble if they weren't the right color. If you were White and had papers you'd pretty much just drive right through, if not, things were complicated. But these days it was Mexico that had closed the border.

So I had to take a flight up to the Lagrange colony, spin around for a few days while forms changed hands, and now I was in line for a flight back down. Headed to San Diego, only a few hundred miles north of where I'd started. From there a Mexican consulate driver was taking me straight to my destination.

"I must be out of my fucking mind..." I was standing there in a line full of people, all of them huddled around baggage and dressed in that standard Gringo outfit. Shorts, t-shirt, sandals, and some kind of bag on the shoulder or a belt.

Me, I had absolutely nothing. Not a single bag and fully naked. Well, I had to be naked. I was an Alien girl after all. For the last year since my allergy triggered I'd ditched all possessions. Most New Human girls kept some kind of awkward metal or wooden bag, but I didn't even have that. A built in AI could handle all my ID and payments, so why bother with stuff?

Half of these Gringos were staring at me like I was some kind of... I giggled... well I guess yeah. I was some kind of alien. I was sure they were all filming me with their AR displays too.

I stood out. I had Zapotec Indian features. Common enough in Mexico but Gringos hated their Indians and hated our Indians even more. But then there were my pastel red eyes, long pointy ears, and slight bluish tint to my skin. My lips, labia, and nipples were sea green. My hair was bright violet and tied into a long bun. I usually kept it loose but this was easier in the station.

Whenever I blushed or if my pussy got aroused, it was a bright green. Since I'd been naked, my clit was always on display, being both large and that slight blue in the middle of my more greenish pussy lips. My tits were just a little larger than average, perky with huge sea green puffy nipples and a lot of bounce to distract all those Gringos with.

This whole plan had been a crazy whim last summer, when my Alien ancestry had finally cost me my clothes. I'd spent my whole life in the church, hoping to be a nun. But one summer day and a little too much chocolate had ended all of that.

When an Alien girl finally finishes the last of puberty, somewhere around age 18 to 19, and very rarely as late as 20, the allergy sets in and wearing clothes feels like swimming in acid. Without our nanites, it would scar like it too. I'd been wearing a very thick conservative dress, almost a nun habit, when my allergy hit me in a rush and the chocolate that had been just a nice flavor before suddenly had the effect it has on all aliens. It made me so horny I lost control and fingered myself to an orgasm right there in front of a huge crowd, including the convent sister I'd been on my way to meet.

So that was it, my life changed. I decided to do the most opposite thing I could think of. I'd decided to be the first New Human, the first Alien, to not just visit the States, but to spend the next four years there attending an elite college that catered to hyper sexualized female nudity.

So far I'd managed to avoid the other side of being a Naked Alien. Somehow I was still a virgin. A feat unheard for an Alien girl with our constant state of horniness. My fingers had become my best friends, followed by a collection of dildos. I'd left the dildos behind. My plan was to get fucked as soon as I could once I made it to my destination.

When my turn to board came a woman in a UN uniform escorted me aboard, taking me to a special section for New Human women. It wasn't about bias, but my allergy. I couldn't tolerate the fabrics used in most chairs, which would be even worse when re-entry shoved me hard into my seat. "Please sit here miss," she said. She looked me over, "I know it's a silly question but, is there anything that might make it difficult for you to orgasm?"

I grinned, remembering the experience of the flight up. "I'm fine," I said. This was why I'd kept my dildos away, I wanted to be so worked up I'd cum with the slightest bit of attention. "I shouldn't have any trouble."

"We like to be safe, so we'll strap you into the pod here, and you should be able to have at least one orgasm before we leave." What she didn't say was UN Space policy stated the ship could not leave the dock unless every New Human female on board had orgasm'd recently enough to have her allergy suppressed through Planetfall. Failing that, I'd have to disembark for a later flight. Instead the blush on her face told me it was an uncomfortably arousing subject for her.

I smiled, "I love your uniform, if only I could wear one," I said as I got into my pod. "Am I the only New Human aboard?"

"Yes, we're landing in the USA, which is restricted against New Human travel," she raised an eyebrow at me. "But I see you're a diplomat?"

"Well, not really. It just made it easier for me to get special approval. I'm a student," I shrugged.

"Really? Ok, in you go. It should let us know when you're... um... done," she said. The other passengers will be boarding in the meantime."

As soon as I was lying down I felt my body start to itch, but within seconds little cups popped down and locked over my nipples, and I felt a narrow dildo push against then begin to slide into my pussy, self lubricating as it went in. The pod closed around me as the dildo thickened to a comfortable size, grew bumps, and began to piston within me. The glass on the pod turned opaque, to shield me from the sight of any passenger that happened to wander into 'Alien Class'. As it did so, I felt suction like pressure on my nipples.

I gave a little gasp as an AR display appeared in front of me. A fairly explicit porn scene began to play out. A New Human woman having sex with two men at the same time. One a fellow New Human, and the other a Local Human. This pod was doing everything it could to be sure I was worked up.

Fully turned on, my own fluids rapidly began to mix with the dildo's lubrication as the device sped up the pace. I found myself gasping out in pleasure. Moments like this made me glad to be New Human. I was not only allowed to get sexed up on a constant basis, it was sometimes required for people to service me.

I was blissfully unaware of what was going on in the spacecraft around me as the mechanical dildo slammed through me at an increasingly rapid pace. A little rabbit head popped out to work my clit as the cups on my nipples, using suction to hold on, swayed my breasts around in rhythmic patterns. A part of me wanted to hold out as long as I could, riding through the pleasure. But duty calls. I needed to cum so the ship could get underway without risking my safety.

I let myself go with the moment, and cried out in pleasure as the orgasm took me. To think that only a year ago, I'd been an extremely conservative modestly dressed young woman. I'd never even touched myself until the day the New Human condition took me.

Now... Now if I didn't cum, I could barely handle touching the ground my feet would walk upon.

When I was done, as I came down from my moment the little movie went away and the glass of my pod cleared to let me see the same woman as before standing over. "Looks like you had more fun than me," she giggled out, her voice brought to me by the speakers in the pod. "I've always wanted to try that thing out." She looked around then back at me. "We'll be leaving soon, your pod has it's own air supply to keep your skin calm. It's all very air conditioned out here and I know that's very brutal on you." She waved her hand in a gesture and I felt restraints begin to move around me. "It's pure high grade hemp, which I understand is the least harmful fabric. It's what the Space Girls use inside their E.V.A. suits." She made another gesture and looked at something in her AR display. "In your current state you should be OK in there for ten hours as long as our air supplies don't mix. Our AI has interfaced with yours to monitor things. I'll be strapped down over there," she waved to her left, "during Planetfall. We should arrive in San Diego in about 8 hours."

With that she stepped away and a display came back up offering me a choice of resuming the porn flick, picking another, music, or sleep. Funny how they didn't even think to offer me a choice of a non-porn film. "Space Girls huh..." Since the colonies had started going up, a lot of New Humans had been going up with them. Space Girl... that was a term for a New Human girl living up here. You'd think the last place one of my kind would want to be would be up here around all kinds of artificial materials. But the habitats were all built for us. Wood or stone everywhere. Space Girls loved it up here because the moment you stepped outside the Port, something I had purposefully not done, all the colonies practiced something they called Free Use. Anybody could fuck anyone anytime anywhere. It was considered polite to just start in without even asking. It was after all, a society built for New Human needs.

I had a cousin up here somewhere, but we weren't close. Last I knew she was headed out to some colony in orbit around Venus. I hadn't seen her since we were little kids though. True Spacers rarely came back down. Gravity would fuck them up and nanites could only reinforce them for short visits.

I chose sleep. I was told to be sure I was wide awake and very aware going through immigration. Even with a Diplomatic passport, I needed to be sure to have my wits about me.

"AI, play me something to sleep by... um... give me some classical English music," If I was going to the USA, I should try out something in English. I didn't realize it at the time, but what I'd actually asked for was something British. I fell asleep to some song from almost two centuries ago called "More Than a Woman."

A hissing sound, and my eyes opened as the air from outside my pod mixed in. "Wake up sleepy head, we're letting the others off first. Usually that's so the Space Girls have time for their nanites to reinforce them for the gravity, but you should be fine." It was the same woman as before. She gave me a long look, "I can't believe how beautiful you are, we don't get many New Humans back home in Finland. Too cold, even with those heat things."

As I left the ship I idly wondered if she'd meant the heat bands or the Glow Girl system. I had Glow Girl nanites spun up before leaving Mexico. Just in case I went on a trip to the mountains in California or something.

It was very air conditioned as I made my way off the ship and into an airport terminal. Lots of signs pointing to go this way or that. I laughed a little at a sign that said "Aliens" and pointed one way while another said "Citizen" and pointed the other way. A single lane on the far end of the place said "Diplomatic and military," so I went that way.

An Anglo man in a uniform rapidly cut me off and made to grab for my arm, "you're going the wrong way!" he said in a hostile tone, his other hand was on a gun holster.

Rather than make the usual gesture to share my AR Display, I spoke my command, "AI, my papers."

He looked at the space between us, noting my red passport. He shoved me forward in the direction I had been going with no more than a "hmmph." As I walked away I heard him whisper "that thing belongs in a lab." Back in Mexico folks were used to New Human hearing, but I guess here in the States I'd be overhearing a lot of people who didn't realize just why my ears were so big.

"Papers?" A dry monotone voice said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see a middle aged bored looking Black woman sitting behind a thick partition. She hadn't even bothered yet to look my way. I made a gesture and my passport showed in front of her on a screen. An actual screen. I'd seen a screen in a museum once. At that she turned and looked at me in shock, "Well, that's a first. Welcome to America." she lowered her voice and added, "stay safe."

As I walked away I saw a little icon on my display popup with a file she'd sent me titled "Green Book." Whatever that was, maybe something about New Humans since so many of us are green like my grandmother.

"AI, play me something from the same singer as what I went to sleep with last night. Something random that fits," I said. Some song came on with a very nice beat to it. "Stayin' Alive" according to my display. Another song from an ancient era. I found myself walking with a bounce in time to it.

"What is this 'Green Book' file?" I asked.

"The Green Book is a guide to finding safe places to travel for African Americans, who are often targeted by random violence in the States," the AI answered "Variations on it have been around for over 2 centuries, depending on contemporary social conditions." I guess she thought I might be a target.

"Your driver is 327 meters to your left." I went and looked for my ride. The government didn't track most Mexicans who went abroad, even to the States. But I was the first New Human to come here, so there was a lot of concern for my safety and any fallout that might happen should I end up in trouble.

When I found him, a tall Mexican man in a brown suit; my display put a giant arrow in my view pointing him out. "Senorita Espinoza, this way por favor," he said in Spanish. I followed him as so many eyes of the people around us followed me.

I wasn't just the only New Human most of these people had ever seen, I was the only naked woman in the place. Being only a quarter New Human, back in Mexico I could often pass for Local Human if my hair and ears weren't on display. Especially when I was a kid and still had clothes. But here I really stood out.

I got into a long black car. A car... an actual car. It had wheels. Once again, I'd seen one of these in a museum, but back home everything flew through automated sky traffic. There were bamboo weave seat covers in the back to handle my New Human skin allergy. Not perfect, but it would do. Back home sky car cushions often had a wearable vibrating pad or egg to hold off the New Human allergy through stimulation. That was a lot more comfortable.

As I sat down my escort tossed in a metal sphere which rolled in and bumped against my hip. My AR pegged it at 10cm and it felt heavy as it bumped me. A brief moment of panic, was it a bomb? But then he got in the front and proceeded to drive away. "What the... what is..."

"Senorita?" He asked.

"What's this thing?" I picked it up and showed it where he could see it in the mirror.

"That's your security drone Senorita, did they forget to tell you?" He glanced at me in the mirror, and I could plainly see the look in his eyes that men always had on meeting me, but he stayed cool. "When you get out, just throw it away and up, it should be tied to your system,"

"Do I really need this?" I asked.

"Look around, out there." We were in city traffic. I glanced out the window. People walking by here and there. I didn't see as many police as I was used to in Mexico, but what I did see shocked me. Guns. Everywhere. Almost half the people had holstered guns.

"Alto California is considered a less armed part of the US," he said. "A hundred years ago no one walked around like that here, and it's still not as common as in the other states. But it is everywhere."

"And the police don't..." I asked.

"These people are different," he said. "and it's legal here. The police here aren't as armed as back home, but they're more willing to use what arms they do have. And they shoot first, talk later."

I looked at the drone. "So this..."

"It will keep an eye around you anytime you leave the University, and anywhere guns are allowed on the campus. Hopefully it won't be needed for anything more than alerting you," he said. I decided I didn't want to know more than that.

I was pretty sure that drone was illegal back home, but maybe this was the benefit of coming here with a red diplomatic passport.

We drove for several hours, leaving the city, traveling on a long freeway called the '5' along the coast, up to Los Angeles, and then headed east through a few outskirts and into hills. The land began to take on a desert look as we went. Every now and then I saw a sky car overhead, but most of the time it was ground traffic.

"It's all desert out here, just they irrigate in most of greater Los Angeles so it doesn't look like it," my driver said.

"The people seem different out here too," I said, as we sat in traffic. Los Angeles had felt more cosmopolitan, now we were getting into a place where people looked poorer, but I could see nice houses in the hills.

"Some very bad people here," he said as we drove through a suburb in the later afternoon. I saw not just guns now, but gringos in trucks with rifles on racks in the back. "Our Mestizo cousins are still the majority here, but the Anglos can be dangerous. I recommend not visiting this part alone." We kept going on a smaller highway, and into the hills.

"Used to be even worse," he said. "Before the University took off. A hundred years ago this was half Klan territory, half Chicanos and Blacks, and a lot of violence. Still has a bit too much Klan, but it's the closest town to the University so they just wait till they think you can't hear them and mutter stuff now."

tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers