First Contact – Naked Alien Arrival

Story Info
Naked Aliens arrive, seeking refuge on Earth.
25.6k words
4.66
10.6k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers

Author Note:

This story presents some Mexican characters who have very briefly stated opinions about their Northern neighbor which are told from their point of view. I tell stories from the minds of my characters, which means they are often limited perspective, sometimes with subtle hints that a wider narrative exists, but not always. The story makes no attempt to add a character who has a counter point of view because it takes place where it takes place. Readers wanting a counter point of view will see that in volume five which will mostly take place in that Northern country.

This is meant to be a shared universe. Once I figure out how, I will put out guidelines to contribute. For now ask me in a message if you wish to know. All stories should have the tag: nagf so they can be found on literotica (stands for naked alien girlfriend).

The explicit erotica is lesser in this tale than in other stories in this universe, as First Contact is the story that sets the stage for the universe, and introduces my main protagonist, before her more explicit adventures begin.

---

Deja que yo te busque y si te encuentro

Y si te encuentro vuelve otra vez

The young historian leaned back into the wicker chair on the balcony of a quaint but large home in the small tropical coastal town as naked people strolled by in the street below and a shuttle descended in the distance. From the look of him I knew he was still a student. I was his thesis. He was just a little older than my granddaughter, who's nude photo he had been admiring before we'd sat down. He in his wicker chair and me on my granite one. She was away at university, or I would have introduced them.

He waved a strand of blue hair out of his eyes as he glanced over to me, a nude old woman relaxing in a granite chair, though I still looked not a day over twenty, and asked; "Tell me your story. We've collected so many official accounts, but I was surprised to find that in all the archives and records, no one has ever taken the story of First Contact from you, despite your role in everything."

And so I began to recount the tale, with a little AI help where my memory was rough; but we do as we can.

I remember the day my parents went away. We had a funeral for them out in the park, and then Teacher walked me home and put me to bed. It was a strange day, none of my friends were there. Just Teacher.

The next time I woke up, I was a year older, and I came to realize that my parents had actually passed away millions of years ago, long before I had been born. It was time for me to begin learning the truth, and my purpose.

Slowly I learned history, math, biology, poetry, and so many other subjects. I discovered I loved to paint and watching romantic movies that in time I learned had been made eons ago before the world had died.

When I was old enough, I was told we were the last of humanity, floating through space on a giant colony ship towards a star people believed might have a planet that could support life. A fleet of seed ships had been sent in different directions, all there had been time for. The odds were most of them would find nothing but lifeless solar systems, but if even one made it to a new world, humanity would endure.

In the end, as those with power played games for wealth and status, the world burned in a climate disaster. When we were sent away, the very atmosphere itself was in the process of burning away as the Sun itself started to die.

We were sent as frozen embryos; products of the last and desperate, randomly mixed with others for as much genetic diversity as possible. Half morbid eugenics, half lottery. The Arks of the wealthy and powerful having left long before ours. By the time I was born, Earth had long since become just another cold dead rock in the vast emptiness of space.

But also by that time; we had already arrived. It was a star not unlike our dear departed Sol. with a planet almost the same size, full of water and lush green forests. Full of life.

Or at least it had been. In the millions of years since we had left, flying as close to light speed as we could, life on this new planet had evolved. Intelligent life had thrived, built a vast civilization full of many cultures, much history. Love and conflict together had shaped the people we would now have to appeal to. But they were also dangerously down the path to the same crisis we had been too slow to conquer.

There was no other choice. The ark ship had no ability to go any further. Teacher; our great AI nanny, was just a complex algorithm with a mission to fulfill. Not a true mind of her own, she only had two choices to pick between.

Sleep, and wait for the aliens below to burn out their candle, hoping the planet was still habitable after their extinction, or contact, pray for peace, and teach them how to overcome the disaster.

That I had finally been born was testament to the choice for contact. At least limited. The Ark was hidden behind a distant gas giant at the far end of the system, and a small number of us had been birthed. A mere hundred thousand. An even smaller number were sent to make Contact in waves. If successful we would be able to form families and await our brothers and sisters in the next generation. If not, most of us were to be held back, to produce new embryos before going to sleep, never to wake again.

So with that heavy burden, that the lives of so many people were on my shoulders, I and four of my sisters were put in a small ship as the First Contact, sent to land in an urban center with a lot of exposure. The plan was to ensure the whole world below us knew we were there, and gauge the reaction as we plead for refuge. I felt wholly unready and incompetent for the task.

At this point I was still in the dream, the reality simulation that had been my whole life up till now. I had just hit the age for an adult woman back on Earth. This new world passed it's star much slower, so by their standards I would have only two thirds as many years to me, twenty of their cycles.

Teacher explained that many of our sensors had been lost in the long dark of space, that we did not know what kind of alien lived on the planet below. We could sense the chemistry of the planet, and tell that just like us, they lit up their night sky with electric lights, but we had been unable to decode their broadcasts, and I had not even a camera to see outside.

I was scared out of my wits, but I was chosen. Humanity's last hope rested on me. The AI had picked me to be the first one out the door, simply because it felt my love of romance might make me less aggressive. I was not even a scientist, diplomat, or soldier. Just an artist by temperament alone. Not the smartest way to pick a leader I guess, but no one had any experience in this. Who was I to say?

We were all seated in a plain white room, looking at each other with a mix of fear and excitement.

"What do you think's out there?" A girl to my left asked.

"I just hope they're friendly," I offered. "I... I want to keep living."

"What if they have tentacles and want to probe us?" Another girl let out with a grin.

"Ew gross, you watch too much porn," the one next to her stated as she leaned away.

I realized I didn't know their names. Then I realized I didn't know my own name. I turned and looked at Teacher, asking "What's my name?"

"That's funny, I don't know my name either," the last girl, sitting on my right, blurted out.

"Time for that later dear, we're almost through the atmosphere," Teacher said.

"It doesn't feel like we're in planetfall," the girl to my left said. "I studied this, shouldn't we be shaking and isn't it supposed to get hot?"

"You are dear, or at least your real bodies are. It might hurt at first when you wake from the Dream, but everyone's doing well..."

Suddenly the girl across from me that had been grossed out by porn vanished. "Correction..." Teacher calmly noted.

"What's happening?!" I demanded.

"Her pod is... damaged," Teacher stated in a neutral tone, then paused. "She'll be OK, but I will wake her after the rest of you."

Suddenly I was terrified. Teacher had run this as a simulation billions of times over millions of years, purposefully failing planetfalls over and over so that she had plans for every inconvenience. We trusted her, but I also knew this was the first time it had been done for real since before the Earth died. Even if the Ark had passed by some alien world on the way here, it just didn't have the resources for test runs.

Everything faded out, and then a moment later there was a slight hissing sound and I felt cool air as my eyes began to open. My face was wet with tears, my body had reacted to my fear as we'd descended. A voice, not unlike but not identical to Teacher spoke from all around me, "Welcome to your real flesh and blood body, please exit the pod slowly, and be careful to get your balance. Local gravity is identical to Earth, so will match the simulation you were raised with."

I stumbled forward, using a hand rail on the side of the pod to keep myself steady. I was naked, which was expected. I looked around us. We were in a large round room with displays all around showing either static or ship diagnostics. In the center a rounded hip high counter sat, with projectors above it in a ring broadcasting a hologram of teacher onto the counter top. Our pods were on one side of the room in a semi circle, designed as angled thigh high beds we could easily lie down in. A number of consoles and displays attached to and ringing around each of them. On the opposite side of the room was a sliding double doorway we knew to be the exit. It was designed to automatically open, with an emergency manual release if needed. If that door was the '12 O'clock' then we would be at '6' and at '9 there was a passage to the side rooms for body waste and hygiene, and at '3' I was expecting to see clothing and personal kit lockers, however the area was empty.

"Where is the clothing locker?" I asked.

"Our stores of fibers and other materials for making clothing were lost in an asteroid strike... 1,327,243 cycles ago" Teacher calmly declared, as if this was not an important fact. "Your personal survey equipment was lost in the same impact, so you will have to resort to more primitive examination methods as per training." She meant we would just have to put our fingers in the mud and see what it felt like.

"Don't we have a whole botany pod with plants and trees to grow materials from? Don't we have bots that can make clothes, and even oils to make plastics?" a girl I recognized as the 'girl who had been to my left' asked.

"The Asteroid strike destroyed a lot of ship systems. We have been limping along, for some time," Teacher flatly stated. "We have seed vaults, DNA records, and embryos of some fauna; but these would take decades to deploy up to capacity and could be detrimental to their local counter parts."

"So..." tentacle Porn-girl offered. We really needed names.

"I have been improvising to the edges of my programmed capacity. However as you were taught; this is our only chance. We don't have supplies to sustain population in space. If you five should fail, I will have to..."

"We will all have funerals, and you will shut down, praying the planet can be occupied with the next batch to be born once it's original inhabitants burn themselves out," I said.

"Prayer is outside my programmed capacity. As noted," Teacher interjected. "You can't return to the Dream in full, I can let you see it, but the disconnect was one way. You would just be... ghosts... at your funerals. Unable to say goodbye."

Porn-girl sobbed, trying to look brave I guessed, holding back a desire to cry. She wasn't alone, my emotions were stronger than I'd ever felt before, and I was having trouble containing them.

"So um... we're gonna stroll out there naked like this, into a sea of whatever people we've set down in front of?" Left-sitting girl said.

"Yeah, we did land in the middle of an urban center right?" Right-sitting girl said.

"Well they're aliens, it's not like they'll look anything at all like us," I said. "That's statistically impossible."

"Yeah," Porn-girl said. "They probably won't even be anything fun like a tentacle porn monster."

"Seriously one track mind there girl," Left-sitting girl said.

"I'm feeling so horny right now too," Porn-girl said. "Like, it's really weird. I've never felt this much before."

"Your emotions have been somewhat tempered in the Dream," Teacher said. "You will find short term emotions to be quite intense. I'm sorry I didn't prepare you for that, my instructions prevented it."

"That's weird, why would our parents do that?" Right-sitter glanced at Porn-girl, who was starting to visibly dampen between her legs.

Porn-girl clamped her legs shut. "This is so embarrassing, at least the aliens won't know what it means. I mean, they'll probably have three heads, shells, and radar instead of eyes or something."

"I think they wanted us to um... fuck like..." Left-sitter started.

"Repopulate as fast as possible," I interrupted. "Yeah, and I guess that means leaving us a little hyper emotional. Be careful around the Aliens, we don't want to set them off."

"Well how am I going to... repopulate... if Teacher won't send any men down with us. I'm ready to repopulate all over three guys right now," Porn-girl said, sliding a hand between her legs.

I glanced over at the last pod, where I guessed 'grossed out' girl was. The glass was cracked and there was blood on the other side of it. "She going to be OK?" I asked. Something seemed wrong about that crack, but I put the thought aside for later.

"It's not as bad as it looks," Teacher's voice said. "ten percent blood loss from a glass shard, but I've already sealed the wound. Look for some water once you get out there, she'll be a little drained."

We had been instructed before leaving the Dream that the ship had food to last about 50 of the local days, after which we would need to figure something out with the local aliens.

The side rooms for handling bodily waste and the other for sponge baths would be useful in case a local water supply was not clean enough. Left-sitter went and inspected the food supplies, while I inspected the toilet and bathing areas.

"Our food looks good," Left-sitter said, "but we'll need a native source soon. This stuff looks like it wasn't made with flavor in mind. I really hope the aliens have good cuisine that we can digest."

"Why did the Dream spend thirty cycles giving me wonderful home cooked meals and them dump me out to bland nutrition packs?" Porn-girl said with a shrug.

"Learning Earth culture is vital to creating a comfortable new civilization," Teacher noted.

"The toilet looks to be working, and the bathing area looks like it will last us a half-cycle," I said.

"How long is that by the local star?" Porn-girl asked.

"The planet goes around the local star once every two-thirds of a cycle," Teacher's voice noted. "For reference, each of you has spent thirty cycles in the Dream, while your bodies grew to adulthood."

"So we're twenty local cycles in age," Porn-girl declared.

"Why don't we have any weapons?" Right-sitting girl asked, looking around.

"You need to make peaceful contact," Teacher's voice said.

"We're sacrificial diplomacy," I said.

"So..." Right-sitting continued.

"We make peace, or we fail and get abandoned," Porn-girl said.

"Exactly," Teacher's voice said. "I'm glad we know the parameters. Now, if everyone is ready make your way down to the door, go either way when you exit. It wraps around to another door and that is the exit. Once you are all inside the green square, the door will open and a stairwell will descend if necessary. My external camera appears to have broken off during re-entry," Teacher's voice said.

"How is... even... like, come on..." Left-sitting girl rolled her eyes.

"My apologies," Teacher's voice offered. "I miscalculated the local fauna. A small flying animal of some kind collided with us. She displayed some footage of the final descent. The camera coming out now that the burn was done, it panned around showing clear blue skies, then down to a city below where it looked like mechanical objects were moving around. Small dots that... weirdly... almost seemed like they could be people, were stopping in place as we became obvious. Then there was a knock, the camera shook and filled with something gory and feathered, before turning to static.

"I will have recharged sufficient power to deploy surveillance drones in 5 local days, but as we are in an urban area it would be unwise to wait too long," Teacher added. "If I recycle the biomass of the injured crew member and 2 others, I may be able to regain enough power sooner."

"Lets... not take that option," I stated. Sure waiting might be sound, but not if the locals started trying to break their way in. Waiting too long would give them time to be more paranoid and have a hostile reception ready. And I was not going to let Teacher 'recycle' some of us.

"Is it just me or did that look like a bird, only the color was really strange," Porn-girl said.

"Yeah," I said. "Well if you're gonna fly there's only so many shapes you can take I guess. And how is it that we have technology to cross the void of space and yet can't avoid a small local animal?"

"It does seem a little too convenient," Right-sitter whispered to me.

"I don't think I'm so horny now," Porn-girl said. "That was seriously disturbing. Poor creature. We land from out of space and the first thing we do is kill some helpless little animal." She was starting to cry. Our emotions must be on hyper drive if she could flip states so fast.

"Right, now or never girls," Right-sitting girl stated. "Hope we're still alive in an hour, if not, see you on the other side." She marched to the door and went... left.

Left sitting girl went right, of course. Because now I'm gonna really need names for us all. I got to the door and went left, wondering just why this pod was made in so silly a fashion. Before I left I glanced back at our still sleeping sister.

Soon enough we were all gathered in the green square. Nothing happened. "Um, Teacher?" I said.

"Don't tell me," Left-sitter said. "It triggers when five of us are here, and Teacher didn't think to change the setting."

Porn-girl stamped her feet. She'd cycled emotions again and had a scowl on her face as she rolled her eyes. I wondered why it was even more intense for her than the rest of us.

"I'm... almost... there..." a weak voice called from back behind as the last of our number came stumbling over. "Sorry, Teacher just woke me as you were leaving and told me to go out here. Is it, is it happening?"

I looked her over, she had a mark over her belly where the cut had been cauterized, and lacking anything to clean up with, there was drying blood around it pooling sideways to her back as she had been lying down when it happened. "You OK?" I asked, looking at her scrunched up tearful expression.

"I think so, but I'll try to stay out of sight so I don't scare the locals," she said. Gross out girl was in fact, actually a bit gross with her injury.

"No, better idea. We need sympathy and fast. Stand in front of me and stagger a little when the door opens," I said "Hopefully something out there will want to help you."

"Or eat me," she said. "Wounded prey, easy pickings."

"Well at least then you'll suffer the least of us," Porn-girl offered by way of support.

"Um... Teacher didn't explain, but... why are we all naked?" Gross-girl asked.

"Well," I started, but she had stepped into the green square when she spoke, so I was interrupted as the door slid down and open.

I was very grateful that it went down and not up, or whatever was out there would have gotten a full look at my naked body first. I'd barely had a chance to see it myself. I could see that like all my sisters I was bare of any pubic hair, and we had a decent variety in breast size with me coming in right around the middle of the group. Left-sitter was the busty one, and 'Porn-girl' was the smallest but also perkiest.

tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers