Chapter 6: Consequences

Story Info
Vanity's experience in The Dreaming brings new entanglements.
3.4k words
4.86
1.1k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayeffaitch
jayeffaitch
16 Followers

A bruised and brooding morning sky hung heavily over Hellsong farm in the plains east of The Shroud, the great canyon that divided eastern Tierra Muerta from the rest of the continent. The red brick and whitewashed wood farmstead, surrounded by a few acres of land kept fertile against the odds, stood out as the only man-made structure for a league in any direction in the flat, desolate landscape, far from The Shroud in the west and the Peaks of Ecstasy to the east.

At the kitchen table, Rudolf sat with his head in his hands. He was exhausted from the restless night before. The dream - at least, he thought as he sat upright, sighed, and lifted the tin cup of thick black coffee to his lips, he hoped beyond hope it had been only been a dream - still weighed heavily on his brod shoulders. The secrets he and his wife had kept from Vanity all her life had been for her protection. It would spell doom for them, for her, if Andras had discovered her. He grimaced at the recollection of the Incubus king's laughter in his dream, and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. It must have been just a dream, surely. He kept that thought at the forefront of his mind, just a dream, just a dream, as he sipped his coffee again.

The impending sense of foreboding he felt paled next to the crushing guilt he felt about fucking Vanity in the dream. She was his daughter, for all intents and purposes. He may not have been her birth father, but she was his daughter in every other conceivable way. This wasn't the first time, of course, he had dreamt of fucking her. On the contrary, ever since she had blossomed to womanhood, he had dreamt on occasion of taking her, tasting her cunt on his tongue, ravishing her lithe, curved, impossibly beautiful body. He had, on more than one occasion, teased his prick, masturbating to the thought of her, but it had always been a fantasy driven by an inability to punish his wife for something he knew, deep down, was not her fault. But the dream last night had been different. It felt as real as life. Vanity's wet, needful mouth on his stiff cock, the unearthly pleasure of her smooth, tight, wet cunt as he slid into her; the taste of her tongue, of her tits, the sweet salt of her skin. It had been the best sex of his life, and it had all felt too fucking real.

Rudolf was a hero to his people. A slayer of evil, a saviour. Nobody knew the lust he felt for his daughter, nor the crushing weight of guilt he felt every time he looked at her, felt her in his muscles arms. No, he shook his head. Vanity wasn't his daughter, not really. He had raised her; he wanted her. She was Charity's daughter, not his.

She was Andras's daughter.

Twenty-two years earlier, Andras the Incubus King had designs on the township of Haven. Haven, nestled between the peaks of the Tentico Cleft Mountain range in the Whispering Eye Valley, was a place of pure bliss, hidden from the world; a hedonistic commune dedicated to Pan, where nakedness was the norm and sex was given and received freely. It was pure, sensuous, blissful and consensual, and Andras, from his dark throne of passion and deceit, coveted it. He had sent infiltrators there, incubi and succubi, to corrupt the pure essence of Haven and turn it to a place of dark and lustful desperation. It was to be Andras's greatest claim of territory in humanity's frontier, one which would send a clear message to the other dark lords that Andras was not to be trifled with; and Rudolf had stopped him. Taking comfort there in Haven, in the midst of a crusade, Rudolf had been an unexpected and quite lethal flaw in Andras's plans for domination. Three succubi and three incubi, all servants of the Incubus king, had died to his sword and shotgun, and Andras had not taken this kindly.

As Rudolf had basked in the rewards of Haven for his service to the town, lost in the erotic lustful bliss of mouths, pussies, breasts and cocks, being wilfully and energetically unfaithful to Charity as he fucked innumerable residents of Haven in an orgy of gratitude, Andras had projected himself forth to Hellsong farm and charmed and seduced Rudolf's wife. For six days and nights, Andras had fucked Charity in their wedding bed, driving her to heights of passion and pleasure she had never known; begging him to fuck her again and again in positions and places Rudolf had never, exhausting her. As Rudolf returned home and opened the door to his farmstead, he found his wife naked on the floor, half asleep in a sweat-and-cum drenched blissful post-coital haze in a room steeped in the scent and taste of sex, her breathing heavy and slow, her cunt swollen and throbbing in a way Rudolf had never left her.

Andras's revenge was to make Charity remember and confess everything, and as soon as Rudolf stepped into the room her eyes had sprung open, tears already forming in her eyes. Rudolf had dashed upstairs to their six-year-old daughter Chastity's bedroom to find her unharmed, untouched, unscathed, eating a bowl of creamed cabbage and delighted to see her father back. Andras hadn't touched her; had spared her the sights and sounds of his sexual domination of her mother. Charity, however, was distraught.

It had taken Rudolf a long time to forgive her, even though he knew she stood no chance to deny the Incubus King's charms. He felt a grim, simmering, misplaced anger for some time, but he knew he could not and would not punish Charity for bedding the Incubus king. That anger had stayed resolutely buried within him until Charity had realised she was pregnant.

Against Rudolf's wishes, Charity had elected to keep the child. And so, Vanity was born; despite Rudolf's fears, she was not a demon, but a perfect baby girl, and his simmering resentment towards his wife, a resentment he knew was wrong to feel, died, and was replaced by a love for the child he would call his own. They had hoped she would not inherit any of her father's traits. They were wrong.

Once it became clear she had inherited the preternatural aspects of a succubus from her true father, Rudolf's resentment reared its ugly head once more. He tried to swallow it down, to love her unconditionally, but in Vanity he saw a demon. Worse, he felt her allure. Thoughts of fucking her consumed his mind when he least expected it. When she demanded to be taught the ways of the hunter, he had intended to deny her, but he could not. And when she learned with terrifying speed, moved with a strength and agility beyond human means, he knew for sure what she was. He had to protect her, for her sake, for Charity's.

If the previous night's dream had been more than that, he had failed.

He sighed heavily, head in hands as the smell of toasted bread and buttered bacon filled the kitchen. Charity placed the plate on the table and wrapped her arms around his broad chest from behind, kissing his neck. She was younger than Rudolf, not yet in her fiftieth year, still full and ripe of figure, with hair the colour of wheat and eyes as vivid blue as sapphires. The feel of her lips on his neck made Rudolf start, as one hand slid between his legs to feel his thick, stiffening cock barely contained in his thin cloth breeches.

"Mmm, somebody woke up excited," Charity mumbled into his neck. "Why don't you finish breakfast and then let me take care of that for you?" Her hands caressed and squeezed his thick erection. Rudolf pushed her hand away from his cock, ashamed that thinking about Vanity had aroused him again.

"I'd rather not," Rudolf mumbled into his coffee, unable to face her. Charity stepped around his chair and sat on the table in front of him, slipping off her blouse to reveal her large, heavy tits, still soft, round and perky, her thick nipples eager to be caressed.

"But Rudy, don't you want to slide that big hard prick of yours between my titties?" Charity scolded jokingly, one hand caressing the underside of her breasts. She spread her thighs and pulled up her skirts, showing off her well-trimmed pussy. "I want to feel you, Rudy."

Rudolf slapped his plate aside in anger, sending toast and thick cuts of crisp bacon across the stone kitchen floor. As the plate shattered on the ground, he stood abruptly.

"Gods dammit woman I said no!" The rise of his voice and sudden burst of anger stunned Charity. She pulled her skirts back down over her knees, eyes wide in shock and fear. Rudolf sighed wearily and sat back down, tears forming in his eyes.

Charity took his head in her hands and held him to her breast, his face buried between her tits as sobs wracked his body. She felt the hot tears stream down her body as Rudolf mumbled, "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry..."

"Rudy, what's wrong?"

Rudolf cleared his throat and sat back, wiping his nose with the back of one strong hand.

"I had a dream last night, Charity. A dream what shook me to my core. Vanity was in it."

"Vanity?" Charity gasped.

Rudolf tried to collect his thoughts, but the words tumbled from him in a torrent of guilt.

"I was naked, and so was she. And she was as beautiful and desirable as anything or anyone I ever saw. She was perfect, she was lust made flesh, honey, and I... She kneeled afore me, and she sucked me, sucked my prick, and she was so fucking good at it, I didn't ever want her to stop..."

Charity went pale, slowly covering her tits with one arm as Rudolf continued.

"And it was so real, it felt so fuckin' real, like I felt every swirl of her tongue on me, her lips, and I... I pushed her down and I fucked her, Charity, God's help me by the Three I fucked her, hard, and it felt so real; so fuckin' good... Radiance help me I came inside her... and when I woke up you was sleepin', and I was covered in my own seed..."

Charity gently, furtively caressed Rudolf's cheek. It was a shock for sure to hear Rudolf confess such a vivid sexual dream about their daughter, but it seemed to Charity he was so deeply affected by it.

"There you are, was nothing but a wet dream. We can't always help what our minds make us do when we dream, darling, please don't feel..."

Rudolf cut her off.

"Andras was there."

The breath caught in Charity's throat at the mention of that name. "And I told Vanity I wasn't her father, and Andras appeared... it was... too real, Charity. He was laughin' and...he said I was manipulatin'' the dreaming, but how could I be? Then he realised it wasn't me at all..." Rudolf's face darkened, his voice no longer quivering with guilt, but with anger.

"I... I don't understand," Charity stammered, heart racing.

"The dreaming is another place beyond our own, some plane of being that exists in the unconsciousness of all things, and it is writ that only two types of creature can communicate and move through the dreaming... Angels, and Concubi. And if Andras, the Incubus King, the lord of all Concubi, didn't create that space then that means Vanity did it..." His face darkened, and through gritted teeth he spat,"And that means Vanity is truly a Succubus..."

"I... no... Rudolf, she's our little girl!" Charity cried, standing, hands covering her mouth. Rudolf stood too, grabbed Charity's bare shoulders in his tight grip and pulled her to him, face inches from hers.

"We always knew she was different, dammit Charity, with that motherfuckers seed in her! How fast and strong she is, how she never grew so much as a wisp o' hair on her body, how she always gets what she wants, and how I always, always wanted her!" Rudolf pulled Charity to him and kissed her roughly, one hand on her tits, squeezing them, one hand unbuckling the belt of his breeches as he pulled away, gasping. "I fucked her in the dreaming, Charity, you don't understand! I couldn't help myself, I wanted to punish her for what Andras did to you, I fucked our daughter and I came inside her cunt and I wanted to never leave, she's a demon, Charity, a fucking Succubus!"

Rudolf shoved Charity back onto the table, lifting her skirts as his breeches fell around his ankles, his cock thick and hard, straining with desire as he pushed his wife's legs apart and roughly entered her, gripping her shoulders as he fucked her hard on the table. Charity cried out, knocking crockery from the table as it rocked with Rudolf's ever-quickening thrusts, his balls slapping against her buttocks as he ploughed into her, kissing her neck and hissing in her ear.

"I fucked her, and she's a demon! We raised a demon! Radiance help me I want to fuck her again and again and again!" Charity looked into his eyes and saw a wild unrestrained lust, an erotic mania in them, that she recognised, that she had felt herself twenty-two years earlier when Andras had used her for days on end, making her insane with sexual desire. "I fuckin' wish you were her... I wish you were her right the fuck now. Charity, baby, you tell me you haven't felt it too, you want to fuck her, even though she's your own flesh and blood, you want to fuck her, don't you? To eat her hairless cunt and feel her fucking demon's tongue inside you... fuck, fuck me I wish you were her right now, you demonic fucking whore...." Rudolf's eyes widened as he approached orgasm; wild, his face contorted in confusion and lust and loathing as he felt his orgasm build tingling from his balls and the base of his cock. Every muscle in his body was taut, rigid, sweat dripping from him onto Charity, his large, calloused hands on her shoulders pinning her down on the table as he fucked. His vision blurred as he felt his orgasm building, the familiar warm tingle in his balls, and suddenly he saw Vanity underneath him, writhing in pleasure, begging for him to fuck her harder; her body so perfect, curved and lithe and smooth and youthful... He gritted his teeth as he moaned uncontrollably "By the three gods Charity, what's happening to... me."

Rudolf convulsed as he came, his cock throbbing and spasming inside Charity as he sprayed his orgasm into her, crying in anguish and unrestrained pleasure before he collapsed on top of her, softly sobbing once more into her heaving breasts. Charity lay panting underneath him, the sweat sheen on her exposed skin glistening in the faint morning light. She stroked Rudolf's hair softly, whispering through trembling breaths.

"It's alright, honey. It's not your fault. We'll protect her, no matter what it takes. Andras will not have our daughter."

But even as she spoke, her mind wandered to places they never had. Rudolf's words rang in her consciousness. She imagined her daughter softly kissing her lips, licking her heavy, soft tits and suckling on her nipples, sliding her tongue inside her most intimate places; she imagined the taste of her daughter's pussy, the feel of her breasts in her face, and she felt a heat between her thighs. Charity closed her eyes and shook her head, shaking the thought of sex with her own daughter from her mind. No, Andras's perversion would not touch them any further.

"We'll protect her," she said again, more firmly "I will not lose another daughter to the darkness." A thought of blame she felt ashamed to feel and which she kept to herself, flashed in her mind, wordlessly as she looked down at Rudolf, his sobs subsiding. 'I will not lose another daughter to the darkness because of you...'

Far across the continent in the Island Kingdom of Trysteza, in a lavish throne room of rich red carpets and cushions, dark reflective stone and opulent golden ornamentation, lit by a dim and seemingly sourceless arcane pink-ish haze, the Incubus King Andras sat upon his elegant throne, deep in thought. Surrounding him, in every corner of his throne room, his court of Concubi moaned and wailed in sexual ecstasy; an orgy of preternaturally perfect bodies sliding against each other, entering each other, lips and tongues and nipples, pointed prehensile tails and cocks, claws and fingers exploring every entrance of each other in a writhing mass of perfect flesh. The throne room hummed with a palpable erotic energy, the taste and scent and power of it fed the Demonic King upon his throne. His naked form glowed in the arcane light, his faintly golden skin shimmering, every perfect muscle of his body moved like silk and reflected the glow as he sat forward, chiselled chin resting on one fist as his other hand softly caressed his erect, long, thick, smooth cock. A bead of pre-cum formed at the smooth purple tip, and he delicately caught it with one finger and touched it to his long, pointed tongue.

The Dreaming was his demesne. Through it, he could reach any living creature or person in Tierra Muerta; communicate with them, manipulate them, affect them in any way he desired as long as they were asleep. Almost anyone. He knew that the other Dark Powers of Tierra Muerta had safeguards in place to prevent Andras's interference. The Lich Lord Ossisoul, the undead ruler of Nostovar, the most powerful of Tierra Muerta's Dark Lords, did not sleep. And even if he did, Andras doubted the cold, inscrutable, immortal mind of the Death-King would be somewhere Andras would wish to visit. The Sorcerer Queen Nomeni of Penumbra had spells in place he could not penetrate, much to his chagrin; he desired Nomeni above almost anyone else. And the Vampire Lords of Carnifale were themselves immune to his demonic charms.

Regardless, his mastery of The Dreaming, the subconscious realm of desire to which almost all living things on Tierra Muerta were susceptible in sleep, was what kept his lofty position as one of Tierra Muerta's dark powers secure. And now, he was perturbed to learn, there was another with such power, whose mastery of it was such she could summon Andras to her.

And she was his daughter.

Andras's gentle stroking of his large, beautiful cock became more aggressive as he remembered the six nights he had spent fucking Rudolf Hellsong's wife. He had cum inside her over and over and over again; in her ass, her mouth, and most of all in her pussy. But he had never considered that she would fall pregnant to him. A smile spread across his side lips, his slightly pointed teeth showing. He had a daughter. And she was Rudolf's wife's daughter. The deliciousness of it aroused Andras even more. His punishment of Rudolf was more severe than even he had planned, and there was more yet to come.

But, he thought, she was powerful. And beautiful. He had seen her naked body, unimaginably perfect in every way; enticing, wet, smooth... The movement of his hand on his throbbing member became faster. She had his blood, and the perfect physical form of a succubus. He could barely imagine how good she would feel to fuck. Andras was the greatest lover in all Tierra Muerta, his regal infernal bloodline and mastery of The Dreaming made him a sexual force unlike any other. With Vanity, he was sure, he would meet his match. The anticipation of it ripped through his body, bringing with it the most powerful orgasm he could remember; with a grunt, Andras's cock spewed jets of marbled golden cum onto the obsidian steps of his throne as his court of Concubi gasped in awe. Several of them, naked, perfect, dashed to his throne, dropping to their knees and licking his cum from the stone floor and from his feet.

Yes, Andras thought. He would find his daughter. He would find Vanity Hellsong. He would bring her to his court. And he would fuck her until she was his completely...

jayeffaitch
jayeffaitch
16 Followers