My Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
An added bonus to his Christmas.
1.8k words
4.58
209.8k
48

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you once again to my dear friend Jessi without who's editing help and encouragement I would not have been able to get this far. And a thank you to all who have read and voted on my stories which are all fiction and fantasy.

* * * * *

Two weeks had now past since Aunt Cathy caught mom and I in mom's bedroom half naked and then joined in and had both of us, now it was the week before Christmas. Cathy hadn't been over in a couple of days so I had mom all to myself whenever one of us felt the need to have the other.

Every morning I would wake up next to mom with morning wood and mom would be only too happy to take me in her mouth and wrap her tongue around my cock and relieve me of my hot thick white spunk. Every night we would go for a shower together and I would take her up against the shower wall and slide my throbbing piece of meat deep into her womb and fill her slick pussy with my cum.

I would dream of fucking mom and her sis and would have morning wood when I woke up. I must be the luckiest guy alive to have been able to fuck two beautiful women such as my mom and aunt Cathy together and on their own I thought to myself.

Mom would walk about the house in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and I did the same as the house was warm enough on a cold snowy day like today. There was no use for putting much else on as they would only be coming back off again soon anyway.

Both mom and Aunt Cathy had been talking on the phone the last couple of days, about what I could only guess. When I would ask mom what they were talking and giggling about she would just tell me that they were reminiscing about what we had been getting up to over the last couple of weeks and that Cathy was looking forward to some of the same when she came over on Christmas Eve.

We always had aunt Cathy and her daughters over to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us and we always had great fun getting up early and opening our presents together. This year was no exception, only what I didn't know was I was going to be getting an extra present this year.

Mom and I spent the week getting the place cleaned up and getting all the food in that we would need to celebrate Christmas. It was Wednesday the 22nd, two days before aunt Cathy and her daughters would arrive and we had everything ready, all the food in and we had even got the 8 foot Christmas tree decorated and standing in front of the bay window in the living room.

It was just before 9pm, mom and I were watching "It's A Wonderful Life" on television when we heard a knock at the front door. When I opened it, there standing in front of me was our next door neighbor Anne.

"Is your mom home Alan?"

"Yeah we were watching a movie on television, come on in."

"Hi Anne how are you?" Mom said.

"Fine Jade, I was just bored being on my own and thought I would come over for a chat."

"Where is Fred tonight?" Mom asked.

"Oh he is over at his brothers helping him decorate the house with Christmas lights. God knows how long he will be over there. Last time it took them half the night to put all the lights on the house."

"Alan go get the bottle of wine in the kitchen and get a glass for each of us." Mom told me.

When I brought the wine and glasses into the living room mom and Anne were sitting on the couch talking girly stuff. I sat the glasses down on the table, opened the wine, and poured us all a glass. As I sat down on the easy chair Anne piped up.

"My Alan has really grown into a lovely young man over the last year. He looks almost like his..." then stopped in her tracks.

"Like his father you were gonna say Anne?" Mom asked.

"Yeah like his father. I remember when Fred and I would come round and we would get together for a card night or go out for the night" Anne said.

"Yeah we had some good nights the four of us." Mom smiled. "Well that was until I caught him with his pants down and between that slut of a secretary's legs."

After about 2 bottles of wine I had nodded off to sleep, mom and Anne were still talking and drinking. The next thing I knew was my zipper was being pulled down and a hand was sliding in and taking my cock out of my pants. Thinking it was mom I just lay there and let her take my now hard dick out and let her play with it.

It was when she took me in her mouth that I felt something different. I could feel metal against my cock, when I opened my eyes there in front of me on her knees was our neighbor Anne with my cock in her mouth and her hand gently squeezing my balls. I shot a look at mom and she looked as though she was asleep.

Anne was a really good cock sucker, almost as good as mom. She had the head of my cock in her mouth flicking her tongue over the tip and sliding it down the underside of my cock. The stud on her tongue was teasing the underside of my cock and I let out a low moan.

"Oh yes Anne suck that cock, suck me dry" I moaned out.

She looked up at me while still sucking my throbbing monster into her throat.

Anne was taking me deep into her mouth and as I hit the back of her throat she gagged a little but soon had me in her throat and was sucking for all she was worth. With the tongue stud rubbing against my cock it wasn't long before I could feel my sap boiling in my balls and heading up the shaft of my now throbbing prick.

"Mmmm yes Anne suck it, here is my Christmas present for you."

No sooner had I wished her an early Merry Christmas than I was shooting my spunk down Anne's throat.

Anne's succulent lips milked my cock dry. She smiled up at me.

"Thank you for my Christmas present Alan, its the nicest present anyone has ever given me."

She then stood up between my legs and raised her arms above her head taking her top with them. Then unclasped her black lacy bra and let it drop to the floor. She had a great pair of tits, they must have been at least a 38d. Her nipples were a dark pink and an inch long. She dropped her skirt to the floor followed by her matching black lace thong.

My dick was already starting to twitch again at the site of my naked neighbor standing in front of me pulling on her erect nipples.

"I see you like what is on show."

She smirked as she noticed that my cock was regaining its hardness. Anne then moved towards me and straddled my thighs, her shaved pussy just inches from my now fully hard cock.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close to me and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked hard on it as I tweaked her other nipple. It was at this time that I noticed mom standing behind Anne with her finger at her lips letting me know not to say anything. Mom had already taken her clothes off and put her hands over Anne's eyes and pressed her hardened nipples into Anne's back.

Anne whimpered as she felt mom's nipples dig into her back and inched her pussy forward till my cock nudged against her full naked pussy lips.

"So you horny little bitch you want to fuck my son?"

Mom whispered into Anne's ear.

"Mmmm oh yes Jade, I want his big tool inside my wet cunt."

Her pussy was dripping over my cock and balls and down to my asshole.

"Oh mom she is really wet!"

I said as I slid my index finger into her pussy and took some of the sweet nectar and sucked it off my finger.

"You taste so sweet Anne. Mom you should have to taste of this honey pot." I beamed.

With that I slid my finger into Anne's pussy again then held my finger up to mom's mouth and let her taste Anne's sweet juices. Mom then picked up Anne's scarf and blindfolded her with it. Pulling her off my lap and putting Anne on her hands and knees on the floor in front of us.

"Don't touch that blindfold." Mom ordered Anne.

Anne did as mom told her, as mom lay down in front of her with her legs as wide as she could get them.

"Move forward a little." Mom ordered Anne.

As she moved forward she felt mom lying on her back in front of her. I slid in behind Anne and took her by the hips and nudged my cock against her slick pussy. Anne lowered her head and took moms pussy to her mouth. As I sank my cock deep inside Anne and started to pump deep and hard into Anne's pussy, her mouth sank onto mom's.

Anne buried her tongue deep inside mom's soaked pussy and began to tongue mom as deep as she could, her tongue stud rubbing against moms pussy had mom screaming. I was ramming my hard throbbing dick in and out of Anne's dripping cunt. As I pushed into her, Anne's mouth was forced onto mom's pussy and her tongue shot deep into mom like a torpedo.

It wasn't long before mom was bucking like a bronco on Anne's tongue as her fingers rubbed furiously on mom's rock hard clit. I was getting closer to shooting my load as I could feel Anne's cunt gripping my cock like a vice. As mom's orgasm hit it in turn set off Ann's orgasm which sent me over the edge and I exploded deep inside Anne's sopping cunt. As we all came down from our high Anne feel on top of mom and kissed her deeply.

At about 3:20am Anne got dressed and kissed us both goodnight. As the front door closed behind Anne mom turned to me.

"Alan I think Christmas came a little early this year for us both."

I smiled back at mom and took her by the hand and we headed up to bed.

To be continued...