Ghostly Encounter Ch. 06

Story Info
Edward sends Lisa an alive playmate.
2.1k words
4.22
19.9k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward, Albert and myself talked for a while before they told me they had to leave, I didn't want them to, but they told me they would be back again tomorrow.

After they left, I went and had a shower, the hot water crashing against my skin I ran my hands slowly and gently over my skin, soaping myself up. I cupped my breasts in each hand and gave them a gentle squeeze, it felt so good a slight moan escaped my lips.

My husband was away for the whole week, some sort of training course for work had taken him 200 miles away and I was home alone. My child I had had years before was with her father and I knew no one in the town. I was well and truly alone in the house, but I did not feel alone since Edward had come to me that first night. If he was alive, I could easily fall in love with him, his kind and gentle ways with me where so touching and the feelings he had been giving me recently where so overwhelming.

I got out of the shower and headed naked to the bedroom to get my bathrobe when there was a knock at the door. I raced into the bedroom to grab my robe, I threw it on and went to answer the door. A young girl was standing there, she was in her mid 20's.

"Hi, I am sorry to bother you, but, er, it might sound a bit strange, but Edward told me to come and see you." she said as I opened the door looking at me and smiling.

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Oh, I am sorry, perhaps I have the wrong place, but you are Lisa aren't you?"

"Yes, I am Lisa, maybe you should come in" I replied still tying my robe up around me.

I invited the young girl in and took her to the living room and I asked her to sit.

"I am sorry," the girl said "I didn't mean to disturb you in the shower, its just, Edward just came to see me and said that maybe you would like my company."

"Oh no, that's fine, I just got out of the shower when you knocked. Can I ask, how do you know Edward?"

The young girl smiled and replied "me and a girl friend where making out one night and he just walked right in on us, pretty funny really, I have never actually seen a ghost's eye's pop out of his head before." she laughed hard while telling me this.

I laughed as well, "I bet that was a bit of a shock for him, can I ask something?"

"Sure, of course," she replied moving to the edge of her seat.

"Just a silly thing really, but, what's your name?"

The girl laughed again "I knew I forgot something, I am Katie, pleasure to meeting," she moved forward more and shook my hand.

"A pleasure meeting you as well Katie, can I offer you a drink or anything, Tea, Coffee," I paused for a moment, "something stronger?"

"I'll have a beer if you got one, or a whiskey," she replied looking at the gap in my robe as I stood up.

"Sure, I think we have a couple of beers in the fridge," I said closing my robe, "let me go and throw something on as well."

"Oh don't do that, that robe is fine," Katie replied standing up as well looking me right in the eye while tracing her hand slowly over the exposed skin of my chest.

I felt my eyes slowly closing and my heart beginning to thump harder in my chest. I moved away holding her hand and said softly, "let me go and get them beers."

I went to the kitchen and got the beer's, I think I knew why Edward had sent her here, I think he wanted to see two women make love. I am not sure if I could do that with an absolute stranger, but her touch was so intoxicating.

I took a deep breath and returned to the living room and handed Katie her beer.

As I entered she stood up and came close to me, I handed her a beer which she took and placed it on the table and took mine from my other hand and placed it with hers.

She stood back up and pulled me closer to her, her lips met mine and we kissed, I tried to pull away but she clasped her hand on the back of my neck and she kissed me deeper. Her tongue slowly parted my lips and pushed its way into my mouth, at that point I gave into desire.

I kissed her back deeply and passionately, my hands moved slowly up and down her back as her hands started to untie my robe. Once fully opened, her touch on my skin was tender and sensual, her kiss was something like I had never experienced before.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, "If Edward had told me how beautiful you where, I would have been round sooner, are you sure you are ok with this, I mean, if you want, we can stop or go slower"

I opened my eyes, looked at her and took a deep breath, "I am fine, I wasn't expecting this at all today, not even when you turned up on my doorstep, its an unexpected bonus for the day," I replied as I smiled and touched the skin of her neck.

"I wasn't expecting it either, but I couldn't help myself, I am sorry," Katie replied lowering her head.

"I thought that's what you came around for, if not, why have you come." I said holding her away from me a little.

"He just asked me to come over to keep you company and to put a few things up, I lost my girl friend last week and he said it would be good for me to get to know someone."

"Oh, I see, what sort of things did he ask you to put up?" I enquired.

"They are going to be delivered, I just have to call the company with the address, he had some things in storage when he died and he gave me the detail's, security code and stuff," she said as she pulled out her mobile phone and dialled a number. "I will be back in a second," she said closing the door after she left the living room.

I closed my robe and sat on the sofa wondering what Edward had in storage, I was sure it would be something to do with our play times.

Katie came back into the room with a big smile on her face "They can deliver it in about 3 hours, I hope your neighbour's aren't too nosey."

She sat down next to me on the sofa and opened my robe again, "now, were where we," she said placing her lips on mine and kissing me as deeply as she had before, her hand running over my stomach and up cupping my breast giving it a gentle squeeze as she shifted her weight to be closer to me.

I gave a slight moan into her mouth as she squeezed, my hands instructively ran up her chest and cupped her breast and did the same, my body was getting hot with each movement she made.

I let my hand fall down and pulled her top out from her jean's and slid my hand inside and felt the flesh of her body and moved back up to her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipple was so hard already, I gave it a little pinch and she withdrew from the kiss and moaned a loud and looked at me.

"Have you ever made love to a woman before Lisa?"

"I haven't, you are my first, I hope I am doing things right," I replied a little embarrassed.

"Oh sweetie, you are doing just great," she looked at me biting her bottom lip and slowly undoing her jeans and shifting her weight so she could take them off without standing. I looked at her body, a slight tan graced her skin, not like my own pale skin, her breasts a good size, not too big, just about right.

She watched me surveying her body with a smile, "touch me if you want to sweetie, touch me anywhere you like"

I reached out and softly began stroking her skin over her stomach as she laid back and closed her eyes. I leant in and kissed her navel and slowly worked my way up her body to between her breasts, I cupped one in each hand and squeezed gently, a moan escaped her lips again. I moved my head to one side and flicked my tongue over her nipple over and over again as I looked up to see the expression on her face, she was enjoying it, her hand came up onto the back of my head softly pushing my mouth down around her nipple, gently sucking on it while my other hand was pinching her other nipple. Her breathing became deep and erratic at times, her hips where slowly grinding away as I sucked on her nipple, every now and then catching it between my teeth and nibbling slightly.

She looked down at me and whispered, "oh baby, put your hand on my pussy and let me grind it while you suck me."

I did as I was told and placed my hand on her pussy while I sucked and nibbled, she started to grind her pussy on my hand and moan after moan escaped her lips, once in a while I hear her say something, but it was muffled by another moan that followed. Her pussy was getting so wet, without warning, I inserted a finger into her which made her gasp and then another.

"Oh baby, yes, finger me, oh god yes, do it baby," I heard her moan over and over.

With the heel of my hand, I started to rub her clit, softly at first but as her hips moved more and more, the harder I got. Her back arched and she pushed harder onto my hand moving herself so she was fucking my fingers at her own pace, she was close to cuming so I moved my hand faster and faster, I bit down hard on her nipple as she reached climax.

"oh my god, baby, you know how to fuck a girl don't you, give me your fingers, I will lick them clean."

I gave her my fingers which she stuck straight in her mouth and sucked them clean, after she looked at me and said, "have you ever licked pussy before baby?"

"I haven't, but I would like to try if you are up for it," I replied turning a little red.

"Oh baby, please do, I am sure you will be great, just think about how you like it done and just do it."

I got up and knelt in front of her, she open her legs wide, one foot rested on the arm of the sofa and the other on the floor. I closed my eyes and licked the full length of her pussy, she tasted good, like coconut. I let my tongue slowly glance over her clit as her hand came and she placed it on the back of my head as she moaned once again.

I licked all her juices from her and let my tongue flick her clit over and over again until she started to climax again, I inserted a finger as she reached the edge and sucked on her clit hard before licking and cleaning her again.

"Oh baby, you are so good, I haven't climaxed like that for a long time," she said as I stood and sat back down beside her before kissing her again deeply, sharing her own taste with her.

"I agree, Lisa, you did very well," I heard Edwards voice from the open living room door, I turned as he just materialized out of no where.

"Its true, Katie did not come round for this, but I told her that you may be interested, forgive me if I was wrong to do this," he said walking further into the room.

"You have been watching us the whole time then?" I said in shock.

"Yes I have, and I enjoyed every second of it, can you not tell," he said looking down to where his rock hard cock was.

Myself and Katie gave a small, almost girlish giggle at the site as we reached for our beers and started to drink, both of us now naked on the sofa.

"So which of you will it be that helps a poor ghost," he asked looking at each of us in turn.