Transsexual Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
They are raised in Paris.
815 words
4.09
47.5k
31

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part l: Michelle and Nicole are raised in Paris

Arthur's note: This is number 1 in series about transsexual sisters Michele and Nicole. They had a minor role in LONG LIVE THE KINKY.

*

Pierre, a French diplomat and his wife Kathleen, a former Miss Ireland were expecting their first child any day. Kate's Doctor. Francois de la Trios told them she was carrying a girl and the parents were thrilled. They decorated the child's room in pink décor.

When it was time to go to the hospital Kate was as calm as Pierre was frantic. "Be still Pierre. We have more then enough time," Kathleen gently scolded her husband. "Have Joseph bring the car around."

Joseph knew Paris well and pulled up to the ER entrance 15 minutes after leaving. Eight hours later she gave birth. She did not notice the nurses looking at each other with questioning eyes. One cut the cord They cleaned the baby and her mother, wrapped the child in a soft blanket and placed her in her mother's arms.

" She is so beautiful Pierre." Kate said.

"It is because she has a beautiful mother," Pierre replied, gently kissing his wife on the forehead.

Her doctor came in with a very worried appearance. "Doctor!!!, Pierre, ever the diplomat, read the doctor's face and new he was concerned about something. "Is there a problem?"

"Is she healthy?" Kate asked.

"Your baby is very healthy to be sure." Francois assured the worried couple and bluntly told them: "alas, she has the sex organs of a boy."

The shocked parents looked at each other. The peered under the blanket. Sure enough their baby had a tiny little penis. They were speechless.

Francois looked at Pierre and Kate carefully. "Kate, Pierre, this is not the end of the world. But you have a decision to make. With surgery we can make her all girl if you desire. You should know that she does not have any reproductive organs. But she can produce live sperm. I cannot and will not tell you what to do."

"We cannot make such a decision without some time," Pierre said.

"Very well, you can all go home tomorrow and let me know your decision in due curse."

A week later Pierre and Kate made the only choice that made sense. "We will let her grow as she is. We will know soon enough if she is a boy or girl." Kate told Francois.

"A very wise and caring choice, "François responded. "May God be with you all." They named her Michelle. If need be they could change it to Michael.

Within a year Michelle had all the mannerisms of a precious one year old girl. She was a living doll. Pierre and Kathleen decided she needed a playmate.

Kate gave birth again, and to the shock of the entire hospital brought forth a another girl with a penis. They named her Nicole.

Michelle and Nicole were happy babies. They grew long hair and were exceptionally beautiful young girls.. As Michelle reached puberty she seemed to enjoy playing with her penis. Two years later Nicole and Michelle were playing with each other.

It was harmless but affirmed Pierre and Kate's choice to let them grow up as they as transsexuals. .

They created a very special low carbohydrate, high energy diet. By 18 Michelle had become a beautiful woman. Her legs were long and her feet small. She was tall and a lean 5'10". Her hips were 36" and her waist 23. She chest had tiny breasts so the parents paid for implants giving her a 36" bust. When hard her cock was 9 inches.

At 18, Nicole was every bit as beautiful as her sister. Tall and lean she stood 5'9" with 35" hips, 23" waist and a like Michelle a very flat chest. Implants by her request were large and gave her a nicety proportioned 38" chest. When hard her cock was 7".

When it was time for college Michelle waited for her sister to graduate from high school. They decided to travel to the US and enroll in one of California's best, USC. They had mastered the English language in high school.

While waiting Michelle became involved with a bisexual girl and several lesbians. She did not date men for fear of being exposed as the tranny daughter of an important diplomat. Such a revelation would be embarrassing to the French government and the end of her father's career.

Her time with women would have a profound impact on her and Nicole's future life. Michelle introduced Nicole to several of her lesbian and bi-sexual fiends. They also experimented with each other finding they both loved cock almost as much as pussy. They decided to shay away from college men for the time being and to live their lives as transsexual lesbians.

To be continued ...