FD

Story Info
Sondra is mind controlled.
1.8k words
3.77
165.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
makari
makari
13 Followers

Sondra woke up startled her breasts heaving, her red lace Teddy sticking to her body from her sweat. She was incredibly arouse, having made the mistake of reading a lot of literaporn before going to bed and despite her best efforts she had not gotten off. Now after a fitful sleep filled with odd dreams of sex, fueled by her readings, she found herself fingering herself as she awoke. She was already in a wet spot as big as her ass. Her finger worked furiously inside her. She noticed that while it was her normal type of masturbation, thumb flat on clit, index, ring, and pinky fingers holding her labia open while her middle finger teased and penetrated her, it was her left-hand instead of her right hand. A tingle swept her that grew to be wave after wave until spasming, she came. A shocked moan escaped her as she luxuriated in the orgasm; her missing right hand was caressing her breasts. Sondra looked down in time to see her a breast had been brought to her face; helplessly she took her nipple in her mouth and began to suck. Sondra was horrified to realize that she could not stop, that even though she had come she was still masturbating with near animal passion. After several minutes of unstoppable fingering and sucking and five powerful orgasms a thought occurred to Sondra.

"May be if I fantasize about a man and make him come I can stop masturbating."

Sondra called to mind a man that she had lusted after in earlier years, she didn't know his name but had happened to hear him speak and new him to have a wonderful focus. He had dark air and bright blue eyes strong shoulders, and was tall without being obnoxiously tall. He was to Sondra the very definition of tall dark and handsome. Sondra remembered that he had died but had never actually found out his name or how he died She thought of him now naked and on top of her. She spread her legs farther open and hooked her heels over the edges of the bed. In her mind he began passionately to make love to her, bringing her several more climaxes. However after half an hour he still had not come, despite Sondra's best efforts to imagine him climaxing. Finally in desperation she wailed "why won't you come? I want you to come in me so bad!"

"Really? Do you really want it that bad?"

In her mind he began to slow to teasingly stroke against her.

"Yes, yes fuck me, YES!"

"Is it because you know you can't stop until I come?"

"Yes Yes please COME IN ME!"

"Before I do anything as wonderful as come in you have to do in favor first."

"Yes anything ANYTHING!"

"Good I'm going to tell you 20 things then you're going to repeat them back to me. Each time you finish repeating what I tell you it will become more true to you and you will come."

"YES please... "

"Cocks taste like my orgasms, I love to lick and suck them."

"No, I don't want to say that."

"You want me to come, you want me to finish? So you can stop? "

"Yes, yes I do but…"

"Then say it."

Hesitantly

"Cocks taste like my orgasms, I like to lick and suck them. Ohhh" Sondra moaned as she came.

"I like to flash men. I like to make men horny."

"I like to flash men. I like to make men horny." Sondra moaned.

"I like to be naked and show men my body. I want to be naked and show men my body."

"I like to be naked and show men my body. I want to be naked and show men my body. Aaaaaahhhhh cuming!"

"It feels good to be naked and make men horny. I love making men horny."

"Yes! It feels good to be naked and make men horny. I love making men horny!"

"I love having men look at me with lust, it makes me horny."

"I love having men look at me with lust, it makes me so horny." as Sondra pushed on her clit she felt herself clamped down around the finger inside her.

"I like having sex, it feels good to be easy."

"I like having sex, it feels good to be easy." Cuming, Sondra thrashed in her bed.

" I love to have men cum in my mouth and pussy."

"Yes, I do love to have men cum in my mouth and pussy."

"I love having sex with men I've just men, I love being a slut."

"I love having sex with men I've just men, I love being a slut." Sondra could feel her wet spot growing and now it was most of the way up her back.

"Men make me feel weak and pliable, it feels good to be weak and pliable."

"Men make me feel weak and pliable, it feels great to be weak and pliable."

"I love that all men have cocks and want to fuck me."

"I love that all men have cocks and want to fuck me." Sondra thought about many men at the office who fit that description.

"My body is for men to fuck and touch. I like having men touch me and fuck me."

" Yes! My body is for men to fuck and touch. I like having men touch me and fuck me."

"Every time I see www. I will think how that describes me, wet, weak, willing, and the . will make me think of my own throbbing clit."

"Every time I see www. I will think how that describes me, wet, weak, willing, and the. will make me think of my own throbbing clit." Sondra realize that these changes would make her constantly horny, and constantly available to men.

"I will start stripping and I will love it. I will love dancing naked for men "

"I will start stripping and I will love it. I will love dancing naked for men " But she could not help that she had to have him come.

"I will start watching porn. I will love how horny it will make me."

"I will start watching porn. I will love how horny it makes me." Sondra could envision herself inviting men over to her house to watch porn. And she would not be able to keep herself from acting like to women in the videos, and she would strip naked for the men and act out all the scenes and videos.

"I will star in porn. I will love having sex with lots of men and having everyone be able to see it."

"I will be a star in porn. I will love having sex with lots of men and having everyone be able to see it." Sondra now thought about being able to show the men and videos she had been in and knowing how horny it would make her to see herself have sex and to watch herself be fucked with a group of men waiting to nail her.

"I will be a slut"

"I will be a slut"

"I'm becoming more of a slut."

"I'm becoming more of a slut. "

"I'm becoming slutier and slutier"

" Yes I'm becoming slutier and slutier"

"I'm a slut! "

"Yes! I'm a slut! I'm a slut! " Sondra's right hand had released her breast, and now she was slamming three fingers inside her.

"Slut wants to cum! "

" Yes!! OhhSlut wants to cum so bad! "

And then when she finished saying all 20 of the things the man told her nothing happened she still could not stop fingering herself. In her mind he was still fucking her and looking down at her.

"Oh why can't I stop!"

"Because he didn't say them exactly right now say them again exactly as I said them to you. When you say them all the way through exactly right that I will cum in you and you will have a 10 minute orgasm at the end of which you'll be completely changed into want the you have said." Sondra knew the implied threat was that if she did not say all of what she had been told all the way through, exactly right she would not be able to stop. Perhaps ever.

"Cocks taste like my orgasms, I love to lick and suck them."

"I like to flash men. I like to make men horny."

"I like to be naked and show men my body. I want to be naked and show men my body."

"It feels good to be naked and make men horny. I love making men horny."

"I love having men look at me with lust, it makes me horny."

"I like having sex, it feels good to be easy."

" I love to have men cum in my mouth and pussy."

"I love having sex with men I've just men, I love being a slut."

"Men make me feel weak and pliable, it feels good to be weak and pliable."

"I love that all men have cocks and want to fuck me."

"My body is for men to fuck and touch. I like having men touch me and fuck me."

"Every time I see www. I will think how that describes me, wet, weak, willing, and the . will make me think of my own throbbing clit."

"I will start stripping and I will love it. I will love dancing naked for men "

"I will start watching porn. I will love how horny it will make me."

"I will star in porn. I will love having sex with lots of men and having everyone be able to see it."

"I will be a slut"

"I'm becoming more of a slut."

"I'm becoming slutier and slutier"

"I'm a slut! "

"Slut wants to cum! "

As she finished the last syllable in "cum" Sondra saw the man in her mind lunge into her hard and felt him spray in to her his load of cum. She felt this and glanced at her clock. The Orgasm hit her and she reeled from it she could feel her mind change, her priorities, dreams and hopes for the future had all been swept aside to be replaced with new ones based on what she had just said. Her last old thought was to wonder if she had just Mind Controlled herself into reprogramming her mind or if the ghost of the man she never knew had reached her from the grave.

And then it didn't matter anymore. The Orgasm finished and she slid her hands away from her sore pussy. Sondra thought about all the men she would suck and fuck tomorrow before she would be fired and start her new job at a strip club.

Smiling she drifted in to a happy sleep.

makari
makari
13 Followers