Let Me Help You, Good Doctor Ch. 05

Story Info
The weekend is coming to an end with a surprising visit.
9.8k words
4.82
59.4k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

Dominique's body has never felt so heavy and satiated until now. She didn't want to move and was just content to lie in bed. She kept her eyes closed and pulled her body closer to the heat emitting from Nik. She felt his hold tighten around her and she smiled to herself letting the scent of his musk fill her nose. "You know it is past nine right?" she heard him mumble.

"I didn't really notice." She replied lazily.

For the first time, she really didn't. Normally Dominique would flip out about being in bed so late, but she was starting to see some benefits to it. Guess it would help to have someone like Nik who made her cum more times than she could ever imagine.

"I think we need too. I don't want anyone to walk in on us, again." He reminded.

"We weren't doing anything the last time though, but I guess this time it would look a little suspicious, huh?" she felt his head nod on top of hers, "So, what should we do?"

"Well, I am all up for staying in bed for a little bit longer, but we do need to get up. I know my mom would be concerned about you since I said you were sick," Dominique sighed, "but I'm going to need you to move too." She could hear the slight chuckle in his voice and she reluctantly pulled away from him but made sure not to let him see the look on her face.

She tried to maneuver out of bed but he quickly pulled her back against him, pressing his lips firmly to hers without hesitation. She molded against him, feeling his tongue move deeper into her mouth. He grabbed a hold of her hair tugging it back to explore her mouth further. The little moans that escaped her mouth made his rod stiffen. Damn, this girl was such a turn on, he thought as he pulled her to straddle him.

"Nik, your mother is going to worry about us." She whispered in between kisses and he groaned in response, "We should get up."

"I know." He replied still kissing her soft lips. Dominique felt the same way, she didn't want to stop. It was almost like she was a little insatiable when it came to him. She finally pulled herself away being the bigger person and moved off of him. Nik watched as she grabbed her robe and securely tied it. She looked so sexy all ruffled like that.

"You should get up and take a shower too." She reminded him with a leering smile as she headed to the bathroom. Oh he planned on it; he thought throwing the blankets off of him and following right behind her.

Later that day, Dominique was in the kitchen helping the women finish up everything for the herd of policemen that were coming for the retirement party. Dominique was starting to learn more and more about cooking being in the kitchen with Ada and his sisters. Her mind did on occasion flutter to Nik, especially since he was just outside in the front, helping his brothers with the BBQ.

"Dominique, are you feeling any better honey?" Ada asked and Dominique's head immediately perked up.

"Oh, I'm feeling great Ada, thank you." Dominique smiled.

"I was worried about you since you left so early."

"Oh, yes ma'am. I wasn't feeling too well."

"But you are all better now?" and Dominique just nodded and to her shock Fiorenza, Amadora, and Mika giggled.

"What?" Dominique smiled.

"Nothing, sweet heart. I was just worried about you."

"Yea especially since Nik didn't come back to the party." Fiorenza said with a hidden smile.

Oh she knew this tactic so well; Jade and Katrina does this all the time. Dominique just meekly smiled and shrugged, "He just was watching over me."

"Really?" Amadora smiled.

"Don't pay attention to my daughters. There are some things that deserve to be kept secret. I wish my two daughters knew that as well."

"Hey now mom, we only tell because we want your advice and we don't tell you about everything." Fiorenza defended.

"You're right baby. It's just so refreshing to see my children finding their happiness."

"Um, I hope Nik does find his." Dominique quickly said.

"I believe he could have." Ada said quickly eyeing her and Dominique shook her head vigorously.

"Oh no, I don't think it will be me. Nik and I are just good friends, besides I don't think we see each other like that. I'm pretty sure he wants someone a little more glamorous."

"Well honey after what we have seen last night, you can look pretty glamorous yourself." Amadora said and the girls nodded.

"No, I'm just plain me that happens to dress up every once in awhile." Dominique shrugged.

"Yea, I think you are a little more than just plain. Nik told me how close you are to your friends and some of the things you have done for them and him as well. I would think anybody would be happy to have you in their family."

"Well, that's almost true." Dominique shrugged. Ada looked up at Dominique and saw how her head hung as she chopped the celery. She stood next to her trying to decipher the hidden sadness in her voice.

"Are you alright sweetie?" she whispered to her.

"I'm okay ma'am." Dominique said feigning a smile.

"Okay, you seem kind of down and I just wanted you to know that if you ever feel like talking to me, you can."

"Oh you don't have to do that ma'am. I'm okay, really I am." Dominique smiled nervously trying her best to hold up a straight face, but the look of concern on Ada's face was really wearing her down; it was a look of motherly concern.

"Dominique, I know we just met but I feel a strong connection to you and I want you to think of me as someone you can turn to, in your own time. I know you have your own family and mother, but I'm here anytime you need me." She said placing her hand lightly on her arm.

Dominique stopped chopping and stood there frozen at Ada's words. She's right; they just met each other and she is acting more motherly to her then her own mother. Dominique didn't get it; how could this stranger make her feel warm when every time she reached out to her mother, it was a cold slap. Even Nik's father has been great to her. Her hands started to shake so she quickly put the knife down without looking up. The silence in the room was deafening as she tried to keep her emotions in check, but she just couldn't get it and she wanted to so bad.

"Thank you, um, I have to go." Dominique quickly said and walked out the back door without any explanations, heading to the pool house.

Nik was outside with his father and brothers helping. He was pretty much in and out the conversation though; his mind went back to Dominique and their explosive night and morning. In fact, he couldn't wait till they were alone, which this was starting to get very strange for him. He was use to getting his fill and moving on to the next, but with Dominique, he wanted more of it. He just shook his head as he brought the beer bottle to his lips.

"Nik!" he heard his mother shout, "Nikola!" she shouted again and saw her marching towards him with a look of concern on her face.

"What's wrong?" Nik said immediately setting the bottle down.

"You need to check on Dominique." The minute she said her name, his heart started beating double time.

"Why? What happened?"

"She and mom were just talking and then she rushed out the back door. Did you invite a crazy girl to the house, because I was starting to like her?" Amadora commented.

"Amadora!" Ada immediately said, silencing her, "Nik, all I told her was that if she needs someone to talk to that I was always here." Now that doesn't sound like her, Nik thought.

"What else did you say?"

"Well I also told her that I know that she has her own mother but that she can come to me." That's when it came crashing into him.

"She's kind of iffy about families, but I'll go check on her." Nik said rushing past every one as he headed to the backyard.

He was about to head to the pool house when he saw her sitting in the grass in front of the lake. He let out that breath he didn't know he was holding and carefully treaded his way to her. He sat down next to her and saw her eyes were a puffy and red. She's been crying. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked softly.

"I told you, to keep me company and I wanted you here."

"You bring me around your perfect loving family?"

"Believe me, there is nothing perfect about them. I mean think about it, I'm the best looking one." He smiled trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm serious Nik. Your mother and father have been more than great and they are so loving. You don't know how lucky you are to have that."

"Tell me about it Dominique. What's been going on?"

She took a deep breath before continuing, "My mom was 18 when she got married. Her family arranged it with their friend's son who was moving to the states for work and they were wealthy. They have been here for five years and she had two sons. Her husband was working so much and left her with the children so one day she met this guy at a restaurant. He sweet talked her, gave her the attention she wanted, and she started having an affair with him. It wasn't long before she fell in love and he convinced her to leave her husband for him when she told him she was pregnant. She told her husband everything and that she was leaving. When she was ready to leave, he never showed up and left town without her."

"Did something happen to him? Do you know who he is?"

"His name is Michael Sharpe and no, it was pretty much he wanted to get his socks off and didn't want to take care of a kid. She went begging to her husband to take her back and he did. Then I came along. Everyone accepted me, even her husband, but for some reason my mom couldn't. I tried so hard to please her, to make her love me but she just ignored me."

"So, your aunt Crystal is your dad's sister?" she nodded into his chest.

"She saw me and knew I was her brother's child. She tried to convince him to help take care of me. I lived with her and she raised me with the help of my mom and her husband so that my brothers and I were close. She hardly looks at me and she doesn't say anything to me. I just don't get it. How can people that just met me like your mom and dad, show me more love than my own mother and father? He let his sister raise me for goodness sakes and I haven't heard anything from him!" Nik shook his head; he couldn't believe any man would give up on his kid.

"Do you know where he is?"

"I do, even tried to call him once, but he kept saying he doesn't remember my mom. I know he got married and has kids, so I have other brothers and sisters I don't know. It just sucks that I feel like I'm a burden to one parent and they both don't want me." She ended with choking back a sob which made Nik tighten his hold around her.

"That's not true. I mean, I don't know your dad or your mom, but you do have people that love and care for you. I mean look at your two best friends, your aunt Crystal, and now apparently my mom and dad."

"I know and I do feel bless for them, but it still bothers me why my mom the woman who gave birth to me can't bear to talk to me or that my dad doesn't want anything to do with me."

"Have you thought about visiting him?"

"Yea, he's not far from here and apparently he owns his own restaurant. Every time I get the urge to go, I back down. I know Katrina and Jade had said that they will go with me but with my schedule, I can't do it."

"What do you mean not far from here?" Nik asked.

"He stays in Bridge Gate. It doesn't matter anyway Nik. I'm just so confused by them and I study everything I could to get some sort of reason of why they did what they did."

"Well I can answer for only your father, it's because he is selfish." Dominique sharply moved her head towards him staring at him with eyes wide, "I mean he wanted to lay down with your mom and not use a condom and then figures out that he had a baby on the way. He puts the responsibilities on his sister, while he goes and lives his life. What kind of man is that? If that's how he is going to treat you, then maybe you are better off not knowing him." She shook her head and smiled briefly.

"You know I think my friends been want to tell me that but didn't want to hurt my feelings. It's refreshing to hear that from you actually."

He hooked his chin under hers, staring deep into her soulful eyes, "I'm going to be real with you baby, no matter what." She instantly smiled, running her finger tips on his forearm.

"I appreciate that Nik. Jason use to tell me that I should give it some time, but I don't know how long I can wait."

"And that's true but you have waited long enough. I believe that you should confront them about this."

"In time I will." She said lifting up her chin.

He stared down at her and her plump lips thinking how much he craved her lips. This was getting a little too intimate for his liking and hers too. Nik pulled away from her magnetic eyes and stared straight into the lake. Dominique followed his gaze, clearing her throat. She doesn't know how things with Nik have escalated so quickly. Yes, she had sex with him and enjoyed it very, very much, but there was something bubbling inside her. She was losing sight of her original plan being around him so much. She decided to stay quiet and watch the lake with him.

After almost an hour, Alfonso's friends showed up for the BBQ. Dominique went to Ada and assured her that she was okay. Dominique's heart leaped when she saw her breathe a sigh of relief and then hug her. Nik showed Dominique around to some of the men. They all looked at Nik in awed replaying stories of how Alfonso would bring the kids to the station. Dominique just stood there listening and laughing. They looked so jovial; this was the first time in awhile that Dominique had the chance to let go and not have to over think. She was also happy that she shared everything about her parents with Nik; who was surprisingly supportive. Even though he may not understand, the way he looked at her when she told him the story eased her mind and body. All in all she had a great time with everyone.

Later that night, Dominique reluctantly packed her bags. Nik told everyone that they were leaving the first thing in the morning and she was a little disappointed. She got all of his sister's numbers and promised to keep in touch with them. Amadora even hinted that she hope to see more of her. She was packing the rest of her bags when Nik came in the pool house after talking to his dad. Towards the end of the night he and his dad have been talking for awhile privately, but she figured that it could be something about his brothers.

Nik came in breathing a sigh of relief surprised to see that Dominique had packed his stuff too. She smiled up at him wanting to kiss him senseless. So she figured what the hell. She walked up to him, threw her arms around his neck, and pressed her lips to his. Nik smiled against her lips, kissing her back. He tightened his hold around her, bringing her closer to him. He felt his cock stirring in his pants thinking it has been too long since he has been inside of her.

"Don't you think you need to pack?" she whispered.

"I was hoping you would have taken care of that for me."

"Oh, I see someone is being lazy. I think you can handle that." He was about to kiss her again when she heard her phone ring.

She opted to ignore it but reconsider thinking it could be Katrina or Jade. She picked it up without looking at who it is.

"Hello." She said with a smile still staring at Nik.

"Hey Dominique, I hope it's not too late."

She swallowed hard, pulling away from Nik, "Jason, no it's not too late."

Nik dropped his arms from around her and moved around her. He swore this guy always had a way to ruin a perfectly good moment.

"I was wondering about you. I haven't heard from you since you left."

"Oh, I'm okay. I'm still here with Nik and his family. We are actually having a very good time."

"Oh," he paused, "that's nice. When will you be coming back?"

"I think we are heading back tomorrow."

"Okay, well I know Candi and I wanted to talk to you about some things. She found some dresses and she wanted to get your opinion on them."

"Oh, well I can't wait to see them. How are you doing?"

"I'm good." He cut himself off, "So you are meeting the family? That's pretty big."

"Everyone has been great. How has everything been there?" she asked taking a glance back at Nik and saw him in the bedroom.

"It's been the same here. I have gotten some work done and helped Candi as much as I can stomach. You know she is terribly missing you since all this wedding stuff is like Greek to me. I just told her whatever she likes, I love it." Dominique smiled lightly as she heard him chuckle, "I was wondering if we can get together for dinner, just me and you like normal."

"Um, let me get back to you Jason okay?" She didn't wait for a confirmation as she shut the phone close.

Was he really inviting her to dinner? Alone? Apparently Jason is getting the idea that this thing between her and Nik is real. For some reason that didn't bring the joy she thought it would have brought, in fact she felt guilty. She went into the bedroom and saw him finishing up the packing. She saw the tension in his body and wondered if he caught some of the conversation.

"So what did lawyer boy have to say?" Nik said not even looking up at her.

"He wondered if everything was alright and that Candi needs my help with the wedding stuff." She sat on the end of the bed, "Are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm fine, just getting ready for the drive tomorrow."

"Nik, I really appreciate you bringing me here. Your sisters are so crazy and I know it makes you feel good to hear about your brother getting out." He let out a big sigh, "You reaching for conversation because you must think I am mad, but I appreciate what you said about my family."

"I am not reaching for conversation. I'm telling you the truth."

"I know you are, but for you to say it like that let's me know that you think I am upset. You aren't the only one who knows a little psychology." He smiled heading to the bathroom.

"Ok Nik, lets talk about why are you upset."

"Actually I'm not. I was thinking about other stuff and we really should get some sleep before we head out." He walked past her and Dominique pouted.

She really didn't want to sleep, at least not now. They still had some business to take care of as far as she is concerned. She decided to turn on the television to drown out the silence. She flipped through the channels until she landed on her all time favorite movie. Nik happened to look up at where she stopped and smiled to himself.

"Are you looking at a scary movie before you go to bed?" he said.

"What? Don't tell me that you are scared of Freddy Kruger?" he laughed out loud.

"Are you kidding me? I love Nightmare on Elm Street."

"Shut up!" she smiled turning to face him, "This is my favorite series."

"Oh really? When my mom let Gianni watch us over night, we would watch all the series and my sisters hated it. My mom didn't like us watching scary movies like that, but I love it."

She started laughing, "You know I actually had my Aunt Crystal get me the sweater and the hat and one year I went as him for Halloween. I remembered I scared Jason so bad that year climbing into his room. Oh he hates scary movies." Nik laughed with her loving how her face lit up.

"Look at you, Miss Organize has a dark side." He said sitting next to her.

"I guess. I don't know for some reason I would always look at Nightmare on Elm Street with my favorite ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough. Afterwards, I would make me feel better after a rough day."

"Do you have all of them?"

"No, I haven't even started getting them yet. I just hope to catch them on tv."

"Which one is your favorite?" he said lying back.

"I like part three, my all time favorite, besides the first one. I just love that it's prime time bitch line." She laughed, "I hated the second one though."

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers