Make Me Yours

Info
She wants you to take me & make her as yours.
271 words
4.38
124.9k
22
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rikki_13
Rikki_13
231 Followers



Hey Baby. Just sitting here thinking about you. Sitting here in a pair of knee high socks, with black and purple stripes at the top. A pair of purple loose shorts. You know easy access? A black tank top with a little rip down the front. Do you remember when you did that? I do.

Thinking about how bad I miss you baby. How much I need you here. Thinking about you here, your hands on my tits. Ripping my shirt, all the way down the front, exposing my large breasts. Your hands grabbing me rough. Your hand sliding down to my pussy. Finding me so wet for you. I keep thinking how much I need you, how much I want you.

Just wrapping my legs around you. You moving the shorts out of the way. Thrusting deep inside of me. That's what I need baby, that's what I want. But, you are not here. Instead, I have to settle. Settle for toys, when all I want is you. Do you know how bad I need you? For you to be inside of me instead of this toy?

Can you hear my toy sliding in and out of me? Can you imagine its you here fucking me? You sliding in and out of me over and over and over? Oh god baby...

I need you baby. Baby its just not the same. I need you here. I need you fucking me. Fucking me hard. Grabbing my tits, pulling my hair, God baby, I need you here. To fuck me. To take me. To mark me. To make me yours.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Rikki_13
Rikki_13
Rikki_13
231 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best female orgasm audios on here

Easily top 10. You really get into it and the quality of audio and of your finger play in a wet wet pussy are both outstanding. I was as hard as a bull's prick and with you every second. What a great voice and, I could dream of filling your very swollen extremely wet pussy in unison with you.

More please. Happy times. Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesomw

Can't keep my dick in my pants when I listen.

neo070777neo070777over 8 years ago

Awesome, makes me so horny every time I listen to it

ffrankieblueffrankieblueover 11 years ago
fantasy

You are my new fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Really hot it got me off driving home

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Forbidden Sex with Your Ex We know we shouldn't, but we can't help but crave each other.in Audio
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Jenna Gets Taken Jenna gets taken after work by a stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pool Party Whore New in town. Sex at the Pool. Mild degradation.in Erotic Couplings
I'm Not Doing That!! Hubby wants to swap spouses.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories