My Fantasy

Story Info
She's taken by a stranger.
1.9k words
4.2
61.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work, I come home and decide to take a shower before going to bed. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water cascading over my body felt so good and relaxing. I began to get aroused as I ran my hands up and down my soft, smooth skin. Gliding over my stomach, hips and breasts. I ran my hands through my long, silky, black hair then lifted one of my medium sized breasts and began sucking and nibbling on my nipple. I then glided my other hand between my legs and slid a finger in my love canal probing my velvety walls. I began to thrust my finger in and out, faster and faster. I could feel myself quickly reaching climax, but pleasure was turned into fear as I was grabbed from behind by a pair of very strong hands, pulled out of the tub and thrown against the wall. I let out a scream as my head hit the wall and I slid down to the cold tile floor. I tried to get a look at my intruder only to see a man dressed in black from head to toe. Then the light around me started to darken and I blacked out.

As I began to come to, I realized I was naked, blindfolded and tied spread eagle to a bed. I tried to work my hands and ankles free, but was met with a sharp, stinging pain as the ropes dug deeper into my flesh. Terror was coursing throughout my body and I tried to scream, but to no avail. My mouth was taped shut. It was so quite in the room that I could only hear my heart pounding in my ears. My mind began thinking of my friends and family and I knew I would never see them again.

As I lay there sobbing, tears soaking the blindfold, I could hear someone moving around in the room and realized I wasn't alone. I began to panic, not knowing what was going to happen to me, but calmed myself as much as I could. I would be facing certain death if I started to panic now. I couldn't tell what they were doing until I heard the unmistakable sound of pants unzipping. I could hear his clothes hit the floor with a muffled plop and I knew what was coming next. I was going to be raped.

I felt a hand glide up and down my naked body. I then felt something warm and wet on my toes. 'Oh my god. He's sucking on my toes!' I thought to myself. I tried to jerk my foot away, but was again met with the sharp pain of my restraints grinding into my flesh and I let out a muffled squeal.

He then began to kiss and lick his way up my legs to my inner thighs. As he moved closer and closer to my mound, I started to feel warm and flushed. I could feel the juices start flowing as I became aroused. I couldn't believe my body was betraying me like this.

I was so terrified and angry with this disgusting man for what he was doing to me, but at the same time, I found myself extremely aroused and wanting more. Now I couldn't tell if my heart was pounding from fear or excitement. I hated myself for feeling this way, but couldn't control it.

He planted soft, gentle kisses on my pussy lips and my body began to tingle. He slid his tongue in and out of my anxious hole before gliding it between my folds and sucking my clit into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. My breathing became heavier and harder as he reached up and began to fondle my erect nipples. Pulling, pinching, twisting them. It hurt, but the pain was strangely erotic. I tried to block out the feelings of pleasure, but couldn't. I let out a muffled moan as he pinched and squeezed my nipples between his fingers. I could feel my climax building up in my loins as he began to fuck me with his long tongue again. It wasn't long before I exploded cum all over his tongue and face as my body convulsed wildly.

After a few minutes, with my body still quivering with the remainder of my intense orgasm, he slowly removed the tape from my mouth. I took in big gulps of air and then he shoved his tongue in my mouth forcing me to taste my cum.

I thought of biting it, something, anything to get him away from me, but that thought was quickly replaced with pleasure once again as he shoved his fingers hard inside my pussy. I felt as though I couldn't breathe as he rammed them deeper and deeper inside of me.

"You like that, slut? You want me to fuck you, you dirty little whore?"

This was the first time I heard his voice. It was deep and smooth like velvet, but his words brought me back to reality and fear once again took over my being.

"No, I don't. Please, just let me go." I said and then felt a sharp sting on my cheek as he slapped my face.

"Lying bitch. You may say no, but your body's saying yes!"

He then started finger fucking me even harder and faster and my body shook with my next unwanted orgasm.

"I knew it." He said. "You love what I'm doing to you, you filthy whore."

Then I felt the bed move as he got on and straddled my chest. The weight of him sitting on me made it almost impossible to breathe.

"Suck my cock you nasty cunt." He demanded.

I could smell his musty member and I closed my lips tightly together not wanting his disgusting penis in mouth. He then wrapped a hand around my throat and began to slowly squeeze as he said, "Listen, bitch. You're gonna suck my dick and if you try to hurt me in anyway, you're dead. Now open your mouth and suck!"

I knew I had no choice and opened my mouth. He released he grip from my throat as he inserted his swollen head in my mouth. Tears started flowing from my eyes as he began to fuck my mouth. As he thrust harder and harder, I could feel the head start to go down my throat. I started to gag and he seemed to like the feeling of my throat tightening around his dick and he began to moan.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face forward until my nose was buried in his course pubic hair. He moaned louder and began shoving his dick in and out my mouth wildly. Then I could feel his warm, sticky cum fill my mouth and slide down my throat as he reached his climax. I started gagging again and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. A few more spurts of his cum splashed on my face.

"Damn, bitch. Your mouth was made for sucking dick." He said while gasping for air. He then cleaned his gunk off my face with his finger and shoved it in my mouth forcing me to lick it off. He then got off the bed and I heard the door open and close as he left the room. All I could do was lay there, wondering when he was going to come back to finish me off. I just knew that after having his way with me, he would kill me.

I laid there for what seemed like hours before I heard him come back into the room. Terror came over me and I knew this was it. I was dead, but instead of breathing my last breath, he removed the restraints from my ankles, turned me over and placed a pillow under me, sticking my ass up in the air.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked, my voice quivering with fear.

"I'm going to fuck your pretty little ass." He said.

"No, please. I've never done that before. Please, don't." I begged.

"Shut up! I'm going to fuck your ass and there's nothing you can say or do to stop me!"

I then felt something warm and silky being poured on my ass cheeks. He began rubbing it in and then spread my cheeks apart and poured some down the crack of my ass. I squirmed at the sensation and then felt a sharp, burning sting as he smacked my ass.

"Don't move!" He yelled.

I began sobbing uncontrollably as he slowly penetrated my rosebud. I felt like I was going to pass out from pain as he shoved his penis deeper inside me. I began screaming and crying even louder, but then, before I knew what I was doing, my cries and screams of pain turned into moans of pleasure. My body began pushing itself toward my rapist wanting him thrust harder and deeper into my orifice.

He took this cue and began pounding my ass and I could feel his nuts hit my pussy. Our bodies moved in perfect rhythm and our moans filled the room. He began slapping my ass again, only this time, he did it more gently than before and it felt good. I had never felt so full before, but I was about to be even more full than I was now.

I felt one of his hands leave my waist. Then, without any warning, he shoved what felt like a huge dildo in my cunt and I let out a loud scream, both from pain and pleasure. He began fucking me with the dildo with the same rhythmic movements as our bodies. My mind was racing with the feelings of fear, humiliation, pain and pleasure. Then, my body was rocked with shockwaves of only pleasure as my next orgasm hit. I could then hear him begin to moan louder and he started grinding into my ass with a force I've never felt before as he spewed his cum into me and then collapsed on top of me.

We laid there for what seemed like eternity, trying to catch our breath. After he gained some composure, he got off of me, rolled me back over and kissed me. This wasn't like last time, however. This kiss was more passionate. As we kissed, he caressed my face as if he were touching the love of his life. We kissed for what seemed like hours before he finally lifted away from me.

"Who are you?" I asked but he said nothing. All he did was release my hands from their restraints and told me to wait 5 minutes before removing the blindfold, and then he left.

When I felt the 5 minutes was up, I took off the blindfold and opened my eyes. It took a couple seconds for them to adjust, but once they did, I was shocked to see I was in my own bed, in my own bedroom, in my own house. As I leaned over to turn on a light by the bed, I saw a piece of paper. I picked it up and it said, "Thank you for an exciting and fun-filled night. I may just come back and do it again sometime."

After reading the note, I laid back down, my body sore from all it just went through and I pondered what had just happened. Rather than anger, fear or hatred, I began to get aroused and excited again. Not knowing if or when this strange man was going to come back to have his way with me again. I hate to admit it, but I hope it's soon.