Pleasant Street Ch. 07 Pt. 05

Story Info
Bert and Carla can't stop.
2.6k words
4.63
24.7k
1
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

"IS MEL AROUND?"

V.

V.

When Carla woke up it was daylight and something was poking her bottom. At first she thought it was Mel, then she remembered. Mel wasn't home. The man in bed with her was his best friend, Bert. Bert's hand slid over her, cupped her breast, and a rush of heat swept through her as he played with her nipple.

"Good morning," he said, nibbling at the back of her neck.

"Good morning yourself," she replied and pushed her bottom back at him. "What's that I feel?"

"My flagpole," Bert chuckled. "It comes up every morning when I'm in bed with a beautiful woman."

"I think I like that," Carla said and wriggled her bottom against his insistent organ.

Bert loved the way her soft bottom moved against him. He slid his hand down her side, bringing a soft moan from her, then he urged her leg back over his. As her leg moved back, his cock moved forward and, with no help from either of them, plowed between the puffy lips of her vagina into her willing body.

"Oh God!!!" Carla groaned, "that feels wonderful. You...could teach a...course in...Oh!...creative lovemaking!" She had no idea people could have sex in this position.

"I am," he said, "and you're the best student I ever had."

"Shut up and fuck me!" Carla said. She flexed her leg to pull him against her and his wonderful shaft again began sliding in and out of her quivering pussy. Soon her body was pressing back to meet his thrusts, passion rising. "Oh! Oh! Don't stop! Don't stop! That feels so good! Oh, darling, don't stop!" she cried as the familiar presence of his penis thrilled her as much as it had the first time they made love.

Another wonderful thing about this position, she quickly discovered, was that he could fuck her and suck her breast at the same time! God! Nothing she'd ever known had felt this good!

"Oh!" Carla cried, "My God! You're going to make me come again! Oh God, Bert! That feels so good! Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God! Uhhh!" Her body jolted and shook with wild spasms of joy.

"Take it, baby! Take it!" Bert cried, spewing his cream into her pulsing tunnel.

"I've never been awakened more wonderfully," Carla told Bert after they finished.

"I'm not sure I have, either," he agreed.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Around ten," he replied. "Why?"

"Just wondering. You hungry?" she asked.

"Guess so," Bert said. He kissed her. "For you."

"You just can't stop being crazy, can you?" she laughed, getting out of bed. She walked to the door, stopped, and looked at him. "Coming?"

"I just did, thanks," Bert said, grinning broadly.

"You never stop, do you?" Carla asked. Chuckling, she walked out to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee.

Bert followed her to the kitchen and sat down at the table. When the coffee was done, Carla set a cup in front of him.

"I love the way your breasts move when you do that," Bert said. He caressed one breast lightly, making her tremble.

"Do you ever think of anything but sex?" Carla asked in mock-exasperation.

"Not since I've been hanging around you," Bert said.

Carla got a cup of coffee for herself and joined him at the table. "I hate to bring this up," she said, "but when is Audrey getting home?"

"I forgot to tell you, didn't I?" he replied. "They're having some kind of big family confab tonight. She isn't leaving until morning."

"I suppose that means you'll be hanging around all day, bothering me," Carla said as she got up and carried her coffee cup to the sink.

Bert joined her, moving against her from behind, sliding his arms around and cupping her breasts. "Would you mind terribly if I did?" he asked.

"I'd mind terribly if you didn't!" she replied, wriggling her bottom against him.

"Want to go for a swim?" he suggested. There was an in-ground pool in their back yard.

"Like this?" Carla asked. "We're naked! What if somebody comes?"

"That will make it that much more exciting," Bert told her. He took her hand and tugged her toward the back door.

Carla still wasn't sure, but went along. The pool was hidden from their neighbors' view and she had thought about skinny-dipping once or twice, but never had the nerve to try. In fact, she'd never even been able to work up the courage to sunbathe naked. Now here she was, in broad daylight, going skinny-dipping with a man who wasn't her husband!

"Last one in is a rotten egg," Bert said. He released her hand and dove into the pool. "Come on in, scairdy cat," he said when he surfaced.

Feeling terribly self-conscious, Carla dove in, the cool water shocking her. She surfaced and Bert was there, pulling her into his arms, kissing her, the heat of his body warming her. His erect penis pressed against her leg. Suddenly she wanted to make love. Here! Now!

"Take me, Bert!" she said urgently. "Now!"

Bert was surprised by Carla's request, but was more than willing to comply. Leaning against the edge of the pool, he grabbed her ass, raised her, felt her warm hand guide his cock into her, then he lowered her onto his fleshy spear. Warmth flooded him as she sank down onto him.

"Oh God!" he gasped, "This is fantastic!"

"Yes! Baby, baby, yes!" Carla exclaimed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and locked her legs behind his, her body striving against his. His cock lashed wildly inside her, giving her totally new and exciting feelings. "Wha?! Already! Oh, God! Oh, God! Now! Oh, Bert! Oh, Bert! Now! Take me! Take me! Oh...Bert...take me!"

Her quaking body generated waves on the calm surface of the pool as her orgasm roiled through her.

"Yeah!" Bert cried, "Take it, baby! Here it comes! Yeah!" He gripped her bottom, his fingers sinking into her soft flesh, as his seed poured out of him.

Afterward, they stood in shoulder-deep water, pressed together, arms circling each other.

"What is it about you?" Carla asked. "Ever since we started this I've done things I never dreamed of doing before. It's...it's like you have a power over me that erases my inhibitions."

"What do you mean?" Bert asked, then he kissed her on the nose.

"I've never been able to give Mel a-a blow-job," Carla murmured. "I did it to you and...and I even liked it. I've never been in the pool naked before and certainly never made love in here. My God, we even made love on the toilet!"

"Are you sorry about any of it?" Bert asked.

Carla shook her head. "I wouldn't trade a second of the time we've had together for anything," she told him.

"You have any fantasies we haven't covered?" he asked.

"I-I don't know," she replied. "I'll have to give it some thought."

They got out of the water, dried themselves off, and went back in the house.

"How about a break?" Carla said. "Maybe watch a movie?"

"Have I tired the lady out?" Bert asked.

Carla nodded. "Yes, you have," she said and gave him a soft kiss. "The tapes are in that cabinet over there."

Bert looked over the tapes, picked one out, put it in the VCR, switched the machine on, then he joined Carla on the sofa.

Snuggled together, they watched the movie, not talking much, content to be there with one another. Near the end of the movie, Bert felt Carla move in his arms.

"Bert..." Carla said, her voice was very soft.

"What, baby?" Bert asked.

"There is...something...a-a fantasy...something that's always..." she murmured. Then she paused and shook her head. "No...you'll think I'm...I'm perverted."

Bert pulled her onto his lap. "Nothing you could ask me to do would make me think you're perverted," he told her as he gently rubbed her back.

"Yes...yes you would," Carla said. She buried her face in his neck.

"Tell me," he insisted. "No way you're going to make me feel bad about you."

"Mel...and I...we...we were watching an X-rated tape one night and...and they...showed...ah...one of the girls...she was...the man who was doing it to her had put his...it was...in her...her rear end," she said. Again, she hid her face against him.

Bert took her face softly in his hands, made her look at him and covered her lips with his. The meaning of what she said struck him. Carla's fantasy was to be fucked in the ass! Thinking about it brought about new stirring in his groin.

What she didn't know was he had the same fantasy! He continued kissing her and began to fondle her, knowing he was turning her on.

"Let's go in the bedroom," he suggested.

They got off the sofa and walked down the hallway. They lay down on the big bed and rolled into each other's arms, lips joining in still another passionate kiss.

"Roll on your belly," Bert urged Carla after the kiss ended. His hand glided over her wonderfully curved back, his touch feather-light and terribly stimulating.

"What...what are you going to do?" Carla asked, a little scared.

"I'm going to make you feel very good," Bert replied. "Relax."

The movement of his hand was relaxing, Carla realized, as it slid over the soft curves of her lovely back and rump. A couple of times she jumped when the caress became more of a tickle, but Bert continued patiently and slowly Carla felt need begin to let itself be known deep inside her.

"Oh! Lover!" she crooned. "You're making me feel so good again!"

She squirmed with delight as his caress moved to her buttocks, exploring the firm, rounded globes. His hand continued down the back of one thigh and up the other. Up and down his hand slid and, inside Carla's body, passion grew with every soft stroke. His hand delved between her thighs and she parted her legs, which tingled delectably from his incessant stroking.

"Oh!" she moaned as his hand slid up and fingers began to explore her vagina, probing, sliding between wetness-soaked lips, making her body jump and shake as rapture coursed through her. "You're...Ah!...making me crazy again!" she cooed.

His fingers slid through the moistness of her cunt, across the small expanse of skin separating vagina and anus, and began to circle her tight nether opening. Involuntarily, Carla's buttocks clenched. At the same time, Bert slid his other hand under her and began a circular motion on her clit. It drove her wild! Her body churned in blissful response to his caress.

Bert was equally excited as he watched her writhe, trapped in the throes of delight. Her hips moved up and down as his finger strummed passion's tune on her clit. He pressed his finger against her tight rear opening and, slowly, it opened, a little more of his finger slipping in with each wild movement of her hips. As her motions grew more and more frantic, his finger moved deeper and deeper into her. Once it was all the way in, he began to counter her thrusts with thrusts of his own. The dual assault was too much! Carla went wild!

"Ahh! Too good! That feels too good! I-I can't stand it! Oh! Coming! Bert! Ahh! Oh, God! Oh, God! Bert! Bert!" she screamed as her body bucked and shook.

Her movements were so wild Bert was afraid he'd lose contact with her but, somehow, he managed to hang on until at last she lay still, her body still fluttering as the last remnants of pleasure ran their course. Only when she was still did he pull his invading finger from her. Then he kissed her softly on the cheek, his hands sliding over her back.

"You did it!" she murmured, rolling on her side to face him. "All we've done, all the wonder you've given me. None of it was anything compared to what you just did for me! I thought I was going to fly apart!"

Another taboo had fallen and Carla was filled with wonder. She moved closer to Bert's warm body, her lips and tongue meeting his. His erection, the tip wet with pre-cum, slid up her belly, and suddenly she was filled with longing for one more experience. She clasped her hand around the hot, veined, club of flesh.

"I want this!" she said, "Back there, where your finger was!" She paused, stroking the magnificent purple-headed pole. "I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

She rolled on her belly and pulled her knees up under her as she'd done before, thrusting her ass brazenly into the air. "Now! Please, darling, take me there, now!" Carla murmured passionately. "Before I chicken out," she thought.

Bert didn't need urging. He got to his knees behind her and plunged his erection into her vagina.

"No!" Carla groaned her disappointment. "In the ass!!!"

"Need to get it wet," he said, "Don't want to hurt you."

He pulled out of her and, cock in hand, pressed the tip against her virgin opening. Slowly, he pressed forward, hands clasping her hips. Carla pushed back against him and felt her tiny opening spread as his penis plowed into her.

Her ass was incredibly tight and the friction Bert experienced as his cock slid into it was almost unbearable. At the same time the sensations were unbelievably sweet and powerful.

"God!" Carla cried. "Too big! Ah! Hurts! Oh! Hurts! You're splitting me!" The pressure was so intense! It really did feel like he was splitting her open and there was pain! Still, she kept pushing herself back, becoming filled as she'd never been filled before.

Several times she didn't think she could take any more, wanted to tell him to stop, but didn't. Then she felt his legs press against hers. They'd done it! His cock was buried to the hilt in her ass!

"Fuck me now!" she said. "But do it slowly, please!"

Bert didn't move at first. He couldn't. The sensations caused by the incredibly tight clutch of her anus were so intense he was afraid he'd come if he moved. So he stayed still, buried deep in her until the initial rush of pleasure passed. Calmer, he slowly pulled out, then stroked in and out slowly, noticing as he did that each thrust seemed to go easier.

"Yes!" Carla gushed, exultant. They'd done it! He was fucking her ass! "That's it! Doesn't hurt! Feels good! Oh, God, does it feel good!"

Carla wouldn't have believed it possible anything could top what she felt when he finger-fucked her ass a short while earlier. She knew now she was wrong! As his big shaft slid in and out of her virgin anus, her body again began to quake with sensations wilder than any she'd felt before. She had no idea anything could feel this good! Then, suddenly, all those feelings welled up, reached a peak, and burst into kaleidoscope of sensations like nothing Carla had ever experienced before.

"Oh, damn! Oh, damn!" she cried, "I'm coming! I'm coming, Bert! Take me! Fill me! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck! Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!"

"Take it! Oh, yeah, take it!" Bert screamed in reply, erupting powerfully into her, filling her bowels with his seed. "Oh, God! Carla! Carla!"

Their loins ground together, his prong probing deep inside her rectum, the wild feelings continued, then waned gradually until their pleasure was complete. Bert pulled his wilting cock from Carla's snug opening, she rolled to her side, and then he stretched out next to her and took her in his arms once more.

"There's...I can't find words to describe what you just did for me!" Carla said, kissing him again and again.

"Want to know something?" Bert said.

"What, my love?"

"In a manner of speaking, I took your virginity," he said.

Passionately, they kissed and, for a long time lay, sated, in each other's arms.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers