Sandals Honeymoon Ch. 03

Story Info
Ready to gamble.
1.8k words
4.27
108.5k
18
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well she was caressing my cock while I pretended to sleep... I had just cum at least 3 times from watching her... I needed some recovery time...

You would think she did too after all the action she had... but she was raring to get more... except there was no way I was gonna get hard anytime soon...

After a few minutes of her licking my ear and getting me half hard she gave up and rolled over muttering something about later tonight... I remembered it was casino night...

We drank and played volleyball all day and I tried to keep an eye on her real close without giving myself away that I was watching a close eye...

After dinner She took a shower and then I took mine... and I heard her leave the suite as I showered... I thought she wouldn't even be dressed yet so I wondered what was up...

We had a corner suite and there was a bench in the front of our corner... I grabbed the stool from outside the bathroom and put it in the shower...

There she was she had a drink in her hand already and was talking to the beachcomber guy from this morning... she looked like she was dressed in nothing... a black bikini top and a floral like bandana wrapped around her waist... It couldn't be much bigger than a bandana... it was tied in a knot by her hip and looked like she had nothing on under it... her back was toward me and they were talking real low... I couldn't hear because of the running water...

She took a big gulp of her drink and handed it to him... he started to down the drink as she leaned against his huge thigh... then I saw his bulge... her hand went right to his loose fitting pants stroking that tent...she reached up to kiss around his neck...

As she strained to reach up her ass came uncovered and I saw she was naked under that skirt... he saw also as he grabbed her ass after finishing the drink and tossing the glass on the lawn outside... she was on her tip-toes and starting to spread her legs slightly as I watched his fingers stroke the lips of her pussy...

Not going in just rubbing around them... she had a hold of his hard cock and pushed against his fingers... and I saw him push 2 into her... she moaned real loud and then he got scared I guess as he pulled out quick... she sank down to sit on the bench and was eye level with that bulge she just had hold of...

She was rubbing it up and down the length as he grabbed the back of her head... and a handful of hair later... she groaned out a really loud YES... and looked like she wanted to suck him off right there... he pulled her up and said... Later... Ill see you later...

I watched him walk away as she pulled the skirt down and came back inside... I turned off the water and grabbed a towel quick to hide my stone-hard cock... As I got out of the bathroom she was putting on her makeup... and had a new drink right next to her... I wonder what he meant by Later...

Off to the casino we went as she was dressed so hot... she did her makeup and hair real wild for her... she did look really slutty as we sat down with the new couple we met there...

We drank a lot and did some play gambling... I noticed she was drinking a lot of rum... she was horny as hell to as she would rub up against me... the guys that were with us were looking at her all night...

Not that there new wives weren't dressed hot themselves... maybe they all got together to dress like that I didn't know... Anyway about 1am I had been talking with one of the wives alone for a couple of minutes and noticed one of the dealers was talking to my wife over to the side... he was a shorter guy...but built real well as she was constantly looking him over...

Finally she reached out and touched his arm and whispered in his ear... them wandered over to us as he walked towards the door... she came over and told us she was way too drunk and was going back to the suite... the lady I was talking to offered to walk her back if I wanted to stay...

She blurted out a pretty loud... NO... and turned and left... I told our friend it was ok and she usually didn't drink this much... she probably wanted to sleep it all off... I went to get another drink at the bar and then decided I should follow her...

Well I guess it was later... because as I followed she met up with the dealer from the mock casino... they walked together as he was stroking her ass...

Closer to the suite down along the beach they met up with the beachcomber dude...now she had a guy on each arm as they made there way to the back door of the suite... then I saw what was really going on... on our little porch were the two other guys from this morning...Looks like a party and everyone's cumming... for my wife that is... Well... I thought as they walked thought the door thank god she loves the sun in the morning as the drapes were wide open... I made my way over to the corner of the porch and stooped down to look through... I saw them all sitting on the chairs and couch around the big square coffee table in the room... she brought over some Red Stripes for them I had in the mini-fridge... I actually heard them say thanks... then I realized the windows were open and I better be quiet...

She wiggled as she walked over... and said ok a deals a deal now... kicked off her flats and started to grind her hips around like a stripper... she looked so sexy... she never did this for me...she was licking her lips and squeezing her breasts... pinching her nipples and groaning out loud saying that she cant wait for them to watch her...

She bent forward to beachcomber and licked his ear... she bent straight over as she showed her pussy off to dealerman... god she was dripping wet and her lips were wide open... dealerman reached out to touch her ass and she looked back and waved her finger at him... No... No... I told you all the rules... you watch then I get to watch...

Wow... she always liked to watch me jack off but this was crazy...... he said alright and pulled out his cock... the fucking thing was at least 10 inches and thick as hell... the other two pulled there's out also... she said wait guys not too fast... she whipped around and sat her hot ass on the table facing the other two and the window I was watching from...

She spread those legs wide and I saw her pussy open wide... that's when I noticed she shaved her mound in the shape of a heart... a small heart... she asked if they like it...they both looked at each other and nodded then looked at her and said... Yes Ma'am... she grinned as she stroked the hood of her clit and threw her head back...

MMMMMMMM... she moaned out loud as she said...YES... this is so hot... she reached back and took her top off and her big tits popped out... I swear I saw there cock bob up and down seeing those beautiful tits and big hard nipples... she laid all the way back as both her hands went to her pussy... one rubbing her clit in small circles... the other slid two fingers in deep...

Her juices dripped down to her ass she was so hot... good thing too as she rubbed a finer on her cute little butt hole... Ok now guys... she moaned... let me see you...they all stood up and dropped there pants... she was writhing around the table like crazy now as they were right over her four big hard black cocks jacking off... her new friend dealerman was dripping pre-cum already as she saw and said...

MMMM Yes... I want to see all your cum... she turned to him and looked him in the eyes and groaned... I bet you cant wait to cum in my mouth... she licked her lips and opened her mouth wide saying... I cant wait to taste all your cum... she pounded away at her pussy with those two fingers reached behind her to steady herself and arched her back so she could be close to his jacking cock... he bent his knees and she just licked the big purple cock head...

Oh God... it taste so good... she moaned as she pulled back a thin strand of cum still connected them... that's when I blew my first load all over my hand... after all after watching all that I couldn't help myself...

Then she arched back up and took the cock head in her mouth... but then he pulled away... he said... Oh No... you want to watch... and he laughed and so did the rest... she groaned and laid back down then pushed her already wet fingers all over her asshole... and the other hand pulled on her nipples... Yes... watch me cum guys... I love that... she groaned as I saw her looking up not knowing which cock to watch first...

Then I was decided for her as beachcomber dude moaned loud as his hand was a blur... she turned away from him under his huge cock... he was 12 inches at least and arched up at him bracing herself with both hands behind her... Let me see all that come baby she moaned... she looked like she was trying to hump the table as she gyrated up towards his cock... then it happened... her mouth right under his cock head wide open and with her licking her lips... he did it...

The first huge thick wad flew out and she said loudly...Yes... Oh yeah baby...and it flew over her and landed on her up titled tits... he was weak in the knees as he shot out a second wad and bent his cock to angle into her open mouth... and it certainly did...so much it ran out... as she sank down to lay flat again... she pressed her palm into her clit as two her fingers entered her pussy again and rammed home deep... he kept cumming all over her body... what a huge load too... I couldn't believe the size of it...

Finally she was cumming too as she was savoring the taste of his cum... she fingered some more off her stomach and licked it off her fingers... it was mixed with her cum now too... Oh yes... she said... the rest of you will have to feed me... and soon... she wiggled around the table like a snake and faced the two on the couch... Come on she said... Let me see you all cum...