Ultimate Trust Ch. 03

Story Info
Working late doesn't have to be a chore.
1.4k words
4.21
55.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background

My wife and I have always had awesome sex.

We had been married for about 5 years when we started to explore a little bondage with our sex-life. On my birthday, we decided to take our level of trust in each other and our bondage to a new place - mind control.

We both went to several sessions with a hypnotist who gave us each a 'trigger' by which the other person could put us in a trance, and once in that state we would be the willing slave of the other person. I love my wife and I know she loves me. We trust each other completely, and this new bond took our relationship to new heights. My wife is completely in control of my sex life, and I am completely in control of hers. We trust each other not to abuse this power, and as a couple we have never been better.

My name is Rod, and I am about 6-foot tall and 180 pounds. I've never been in better shape - washboard abs, and a nice tan, which compliments my blonde hair and blue eyes. My cock is a full 8 inches long, almost 6 inches around, and has a slight upward curve, which drives Bridget crazy.

Bridget is shorter than me, around 5-8. She has always had gorgeous legs and a very perky pair of 36D breasts with large, pink, sensitive nipples. Since I have had control of her mind, I have helped her not only sculpt her body so that she turns men's heads, she has also become very comfortable with people looking at her. We even catch women checking her out sometimes!

CHAPTER 3 - A late night working.

One night I was grumbling about having to work late that night, and Bridget was commiserating that I wouldn't be home on time, when I was struck with an inspiration. So I put my wife into her trance by performing her 'trigger. 'I cupped her left breast in my right hand and whispered "lighthouse" in her ear. She closed her eyes and I could feel her whole body relax.

I planted the suggestion in her subconscious, giving her exact instructions on what I wanted her to do. After she got home from work, she would shower, dress in a certain way, and wait for my phone call, then come to my office.

I also decided we could use a little relaxation before going to sleep, so I also suggested that my beautiful wife would want to ride my cock before bed. Then I gave her the 'trigger' again and released her from her trance.

She smiled at me devilishly, knowing that I had used my power over her to make her horny, but not realizing the other suggestions I had left with her. She pushed me back on the bed and fumbled my hardening cock out of my boxers. She stripped off her sweats and took up a '69' position, with her shaved pussy over my face as she began licking my cock to full attention.

Of course, I was more than willing to give her cunt a good tongue-lashing in advance of our coupling. She keeps it smooth at all times, with just a thin stripe of short hair above her clit. This is just the way I like it and according to my instructions.

This took place during a time when she had decided she wanted my balls and pubic area completely shaved. She changes her mind from time to time, but on this night, she was licking my bare balls and sucking my cock with great gusto, while moaning from the action she was getting from my tongue on her clit.

When I was good and hard, she sat up on her knees, with her pussy still over my face and began grinding her wet throbbing clit into my mouth while moaning loudly and begging me not to stop. I redoubled my efforts by flattening my tongue against her hard knob and letting her fuck my face until she started to shudder and I could feel the spasms in her cunt.

When her climax had passed, she once again took my cock in her mouth to get it good and wet, then she stood over me, facing me. She squatted down and positioned the tip of my wet cock at her waiting lips, and slowly slid down the length of my shaft until I was completely inside her and I could feel her ass on my shaven balls.

She fucked me with abandon. Usually I can hold back my orgasm for a little while, but not in this position, and she knows it. It didn't take long for me to blow my load up into her greedy cunt, and for her to scream with pleasure as she came as well.

She lay next to me and we drifted off to sleep together in bliss.

The next evening I watched as my co-workers each left, and I stayed, working on this 'big project' for the boss, which got less and less important as more people left the building. Finally the only people left were the receptionist, Sarah and me.

I called my wife on the phone and she answered on the first ring. I asked if she was ready and she said she was leaving and would be at my office in 10 minutes.

Sarah stopped by my cubicle on her way out of the office and wished me goodnight.

I went to the conference room window then so I could see Bridget arrive and let her in. She was walking up the sidewalk as Sarah was walking out. I saw Sarah do a double take as Bridget walked past her, and Sarah kept looking over her shoulder at my gorgeous wife as she approached the building.

Bridget was dressed in a tiny black bikini top under a transparent white blouse. The bikini top barely covered her nipples, and little else. She had on a pair of tight low-rider jeans, which showed the top of her black thong underwear, and some high heels, which clicked loudly on the pavement in the empty parking lot.

I opened the door for her and greeted her with a long kiss in the entryway.

She said, "I am so glad you called. I hate just sitting at home waiting for you."

I said, "Well, c'mon in and I'll show you what I'm working on."

We went to my desk and I kissed her again. Then inspiration struck again, and I led Bridget down the hall to my boss' office. Had he left his door unlocked? Yes he had! We stepped inside together and I said, "Here's what I need your help with..." and I unzipped my pants and showed her my hardening cock.

She smiled at me saucily and said, "Oh, goody! I'm in time for dinner!" She knelt down as I leaned back against my boss' desk and she began to suck my cock greedily. She took my entire length into her eager throat as she tickled my balls with her fingernails. She licked me up and down, and lapped at my balls like a friendly dog.

When I had had enough, I stood up and helped her out of her jeans. I had her sit on the desk as I knelt in front of her and returned the oral favors, licking and sucking her clit and lapping at her shaved pussy lips with my tongue.

After a few minutes, she was wet and ready, so I stood up and slid my rock-hard member into her waiting cunt. She leaned back on his desk, upsetting papers and folders onto the floor, but we didn't care. I used my teeth to nibble at her nipples as I slid my meat in and out of her slippery pussy.

She moaned loudly as we worked her to two shuddering climaxes on the desk. Then I could not hold it any longer and I exploded into her with one deep thrust, and my balls pumped her full of my hot cum.

When we had caught our breath, I withdrew from her dripping pussy and kissed her on the mouth again. I used a few tissues to clean up some of the mess, and tossed them into the wastebasket next to his desk. We dressed and left the mess of papers and folders all over the floor of his office - serves him right, making me work late!

I went back to work, refreshed, and Bridget helped me actually work on the project and I managed to get it finished despite the distraction of her 36Ds at my desk with little to cover them, and the fact that she kept rubbing my cock through my pants.

We walked out together, arm-in-arm, and headed home for a good night's sleep.