Heather and Bryan's New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexy wife Racquel has an erotic encounter of her own.
3.4k words
4.39
12.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers

Later that evening, after a good meal and some tense words between them, Racquel lay curled up beside her husband, her own scheme coming to full fruition in her mind. She had a friend that she knew Bryan was dying to fuck, a lush and ethereal brunette named Ava. Ava was about 30 and had a cool, mature vibe about her that Racquel herself found alluring. She was fairly certain that Ava would swing with them if asked and that would suit Rachel just fine. There would be a price though, if Bryan wanted in on the fun. He would have to agree to forgive his sister and make peace with their dad.

Bryan couldn't always wield the power in the family. There were times that Rachel knew; despite how good she looked in a short skirt, that she would need to wear the pants in their kooky, loving family. There would likely always be times where she would have to be the voice of reason, the peace-maker. While she loved her husband with all of her heart and Heather was her sister, both of the Adamson siblings could be volatile. That wasn't the way things were in Racquel's family, her mother's nature was cool as ice and Racquel rarely got her feathers ruffled. Only some of the recent sexual events in her life had stirred her up - with happy end results.

Racquel told her husband that they had "won" a week-long getaway in a raffle. It was a good thing for her that he could be a bit absent-minded, for there had been no such draw. Her mom, sister and Heather had chipped into the pot so that the newlyweds could get away and allow Racquel to wheedle her way into Bryan's mind. Everyone wanted peace in the family, including Racquel. If in fact Heather's new "stepmom" was as hot as advertised, she wanted her to become a member of the "loving family" as soon as it could be arranged.

She scoured her drawers and closets for her sexiest outfits and lingerie. This week would be a fucking bonanza and Racquel intended to keep her husband's libido stoked for as long as she could. Despite the fact that he saw her naked every day - and every other woman in their eccentric little clan - he still got aroused by his wife when she wore sexy lingerie, heels and bikinis. Racquel didn't think that she would ever completely understand men, but their odd behaviors contributed to the fun.

She looked at the elegant new stilettos she had splurged on for their vacation and hoped that they would evoke the reaction in her husband that she hoped for. He certainly enjoyed watching Heather walk about in her heels, although she needed them more than Racquel did. The lovely brunette exhibited no jealousy because there was something almost magical in Bryan's relationship with the petite redhead. She also knew that there was no point; she would never come out on top. Racquel was quite content to be a close second in his affections and to reap the benefits. She was free to partake of Heather's fiery little box any old time the two of them cared to play and Heather had a libido twice as strong as her sibling's. All either of the sisters-in-law had to do was nod and it was game on. Racquel had ruined a few of her outfits in the tempestuous love play she shared with Heather, but it had been worth it. The orgasms were incredible and didn't seem to cease until neither of them could see straight. Racquel thought at times that she might just adore Heather as much as Bryan did. She knew the outside world might frown upon the truth of their relationship, but none of them had been happier.

Clothes looked good on the leggy brunette and she had managed to supplement her income this past year by doing some modeling. At times, she had to keep her emotions in check as some of her fellow models were far too attractive for their own good. A sensible young woman, Racquel knew that if she allowed herself to spend too much time playing, her earning potential would be squandered. She certainly was no fool, if a number was offered, she took it. There would be opportunities for scandalous love play at a later date and it amused her to have one up on Heather. Raquel just knew that she had to work now and play later.

She took a look at a dress she knew her husband would love; it was lacy, black, ruffled and short. He had not seen it yet and the accessories that went with it would surely drive him mad with desire. It had had that effect on someone else and Racquel smiled as she remembered her own breaking of her little rule. The smile got wider as she recalled that it had beentotally worth it.

Her body trembled excitedly as she vividly recalled that particular afternoon - and evening. She had been doing a catalog shoot with Marcus. She liked Marcus and had known him for a long time. Had she not been a happily married lady with more lovers than she knew what to do with, Racquel might well have fucked him. He was debonair, worldly, attractive and funny, not to mention rich as King Midas. He was a bit older than her "type" of guy, but if the last several months had taught the seductive brunette any lessons, it had taught her to consider new possibilities. The only thing standing in her way was her unconventional marriage and she did wonder if Bryan would object if she fucked another man. Now was not the time to find out.

"We got someamazing shots," Marcus told her in his deep, rich voice with the still-faint trace of his Suffolk accent shining through. "Well worth every penny of the exorbitant fees I pay you." That was a running joke between them, he knew quite well that she could have earned more working for other lens jockeys, yet she made herself available whenever he called.

"You're right Marc, they are incredible photos," Racquel heard a woman's voice proclaim as she got dressed behind a floral-decorated screen. It wasn't someone she knew or one of his models, this voice had an air of sophistication about it and the faintest hint of a Georgia drawl. When she came out in her street clothes, she saw the woman and had no idea who she was. All she knew was that the woman was tall and beautifully dressed, with an outfit that likely cost more than Racquel would earn from a week of posing as she had today.

"Now I see why," the woman expressed her opinion while giving Racquel the once-over. She didn't halt her admiration for even a split second. "You had a model who enabled you to work such miracles. Hello my dear, I'm Ava Morgan. You like girls, don't you?"

Somewhere in the recesses of her mind, Ava Morgan's name sounded familiar to Racquel, but her brash outburst had caught her off guard. That in itself was a true rarity in her life. She decided that she wasn't going to be a victim, so she grinned sweetly and said "Ilike girls, but Ilove women," she purred. "There is simply no substitute for experience." Racquel knew that age and experience didn't always go hand in hand, Heather was representative of that, but why give Ava the upper hand?

"Ah, she's a little pistol, wonderful!" Ava laughed. "I quite agree with you darling and if you're up for it, I'd love for you to gain a little more experience."

Marcus shot her a look that told Racquel she might be treading on very thin ice. She played it cool as to see just how things played out. "Are youpropositioning me?" Racquel asked with total candor.

"Oh, dear heavens, my darling, yes I am," Ava gushed. "Life is simply too short to waste time on silly games. I very much want to go to bed with you and thrash about the sheets."

Racquel chuckled silently. She found herself liking this eccentric, impeccably dressed woman, although she still didn't want her having the upper hand. "I'm not saying I'll do it, but you get me - what doI get out of the deal?" She questioned Ava.

"I told you Ava, Racquel is one smart cookie," Marcus laughed. "I've made more than one attempt to woo her away from that husband of hers and my pleas have fallen on deaf ears," he said to the kooky brunette.

"Perhaps you're simply the wronggender, Marc luv," Ava said with a slightly-cruel teasing tone to her voice. "Much as you were in our marriage."

Ouch! Had Racquel stepped into a tiff between exes? Marcus looked over at her and shook his head. "Everything is cool babe, we're still friends," he explained. "Ava and I fought like that before we were married, during our marriage and after. It's part of the way we communicate. We get along better since the divorce and Ava can sleep with anyone she wants," he said to her.

"I just generally don't sleep with men," Ava commented. "Marc was one of the few men who made me cum, so I married him thinking things might be okay. I was wrong, I'm meant to be with women if I want to be happy. We still fuck on occasion, but only when the timing is right for both of us."

"Like last night," Marc laughed out loud.

"What can I say, sometimes a girl wants a real cock and not a rubber one," Ava said in her own, irrepressible way. "Since I first saw you, I had to possess you," she smiled at Racquel. "Are you at all interested?"

Racquel was - very much so. It was easy to see that Ava had herself been a model at one time. "Yes, but I have to be honest and tell you Marc is correct, I do have a husband. I won't sneak around behind his back. I have never done that."

"Admirable, I can work with that," Ava smiled, still trying to persuade the sexy model to indulge herself. "What can I do to seal the deal?" Ava glanced again at some of the photos her ex had shot the day and they seemed to provide a burst of inspiration. "I like this picture of you very much, the one with you in the black dress. Did you like the dress?"

Racquel nodded. "Very much so, yes. It was probably my favorite out of all the things I wore this afternoon."

"If you come back with me to my place for a late nighttete-a-tete, I'll give you that dress and the accessories that go with it," Ava intoned. It was at that precise moment that Racquel realized justwho Ava had to be!

"You'reAva Morgan, the designer," Racquel gasped. "Oh my goodness, I had NO idea! You're simply fabulous, I love your clothes and shoes and ..."

"Does that mean you'll accept my offer?" Ava said, placing two slender, perfectly-manicured fingers under Racquel's chin.

Racquel had to give it a bit more thought. If she accepted Ava's offer, wouldn't that make her a ... no, because she wasn't demanding the dress, if had been offered. Still, she wasn't quite as adventurous as Heather. She didn't do things like this, that was Heather's forte.

Racquel caught herself and stood upright. Didn't she often say to herself that she wished to be more like her redheaded playmate? Didn't she deserve some of her own adventures to brag about? Why should the rest of her family be allowed to be the only ones to give in to their naughtier urges?

"It does," Racquel smiled and winked at Marcus. "I've been wrapped up in my little cocoon for far longer than is healthy. My husband is away for a few days, so I don't have to be home. If you still want to `thrash about the sheets', what are we waiting for?"

"Nothing whatsoever," Ava said as she led Racquel out of the studio. "Little girl, I am going to eat you alive," she whispered in a sensual voice.

"You won't be the only one doing the eating," Racquel retorted, determined to be an equal player. "All of my girlfriends say I can be the wildest fuck imaginable."

"More than one?"

"Several," Racquel admitted, although of course, she declined to give details. "I don't cheat on my husband and neither of us considers swinging with another woman to be cheating."

"Do you share?" Ava questioned as they walked to the parking garage where Ava had parked her sports car.

"We do," Racquel admitted, although once again declining to give the full details. "I love watching him fuck other women and he gets extra-hard when I party with a girl," she explained. "We havelots of playmates." She didn't know if Ava would be able to deal with her incestuous admissions, sophisticated and worldly though she was.

Ava lived in the penthouse apartment of one of the most exclusive buildings in town. When they entered the apartment, there was an attractive Asian maid waiting to greet them. She almost glared at Racquel, although she didn't say anything. "She doesn't seem to like me very much," Racquel commented. "Do you sleep with her?"

Ava nodded and a practically evil grin crossed her lovely face. "I sleep withall of my employees, which is why I only hire women," she said to Racquel. "Beautiful women, I have my own little harem at my disposal."

"Then why did you feel the urge to sleep with me?" Racquel had to know.

"I love new conquests," Ava said as she took her new friend's hand and led her towards the sumptuous bedroom. "Don't worry about Klaudia, she'll come around," she informed Racquel. "I'm sure we can figure out some way to convince her that you'd make a better friend than an enemy."

Racquel nodded and she flashed on the image of herself, Ava and the luscious Asian girl in bed together. She had always found Asian women to be really hot, so a little party wouldn't be unwelcome. Still, that was for the future. She was here to get it on with Ava and before she could even formulate a game plan, Ava had changed into a slinky black peignoir. "I always wear lingerie to bed," she explained to Racquel. "As a designer, I like to know how well it works and looks."

"I don't know how functional it is ..." Racquel commented, lost in Ava's erotic allure "... but I can tell you that it looks hot as hell!"

"Thank you, darling girl," Ava continued. "Are you going to show me your lovely body or will I have to suffice myself with the images I've already seen?" She teased.

"Now, that would hardly be fair, would it?" Racquel smiled. "I'm afraid my lingerie isn't quite as fine as yours, but I still hope it pleases you." She had worn a turquoise bra and tiny matching thong and it worked nicely against her tanned skin, or so Ava told her. There were no further barriers impeding them, so they met in the middle of the room and shared a warm kiss that got hot as fast as they could make it.

"Oh my yes, you do know how to kiss another girl and get her heated up!" Ava gushed. "I have a lovely large bed waiting for us and I made you a promise about tearing up the sheets. Let's get to it, shall we?"

Racquel nodded and the two women linked hands and crept up on the bed. They took their time to explore each other, none of their lovemaking was hurried. Kisses were exchanged, ears were nibbled, lips mingled with wanton desire, hair was caressed and pussies were allowed to moisten. Their lingerie was removed slowly and with the utmost care and they moved into asixty-nine so naturally that several minutes elapsed before either of them came up for air. Ava's Sapphic skills were comparable to Heather's and superior to most. The two women were wrapped around each other for a time and they didn't feel the need to unravel. Racquel felt quite comfortable in Ava's slender arms, like they belonged together and had been lovers in the distant past. It was significant to note that neither she nor Ava had taken the lead in their shared passion. It had quite naturally been a meeting of the minds with bodies following along.

Ava seemed to have a penchant for oral lovemaking, which suited Racquel just fine. She could never get enough of a talented tongue and her new lover certainly had that. Her slinky tongue worked wonders on Racquel's needy cunt and her lips suckled the brunette's nipples until they were the stiffest she had ever known them to be. She felt like putty in Ava's skilled hands, although she did her level best to reciprocate. Ava knew every inch of Racquel's body, despite their being total strangers only hours before.

Ava liked to tease and she showed Racquel just how much during their initial bout of lesbian play. She would bring Racquel to the very brink of orgasm and then, before the other woman could even blink, she would move her attentions elsewhere. Racquel would have objected, save for the fact that every part of her body was on fire and that it spurred her on to her own eroticisms. Her hands seemed to be moving of their own accord and she was swearing like a sailor, telling Ava to "fuck me like a lesbian pig, you sophisticated slut!" While it all seemed to be somewhat ludicrous, it was having the desired effect on the pair of them.

Ava got wilder and Racquel did everything she could to keep up with her new lover. She got into biting, scratching and pulling Racquel's long, thick hair. Her obscenities flew fast and furious and Racquel was thrilled to hear them. She knew that she would have to explain the marks on her body when her family saw them, but it would likely make for a story that would lead to further fun with those she loved.

The two women were almost tangled up in a knot when they finally had to surrender to exhaustion. As promised, they had indeed thrashed about the sheets, some of which were soaking wet and some of which lay strewn about on the floor. Racquel knew that a return bout was in the cards. As she got dressed, Ava wrote out a note and handed it to her. "Take that to any boutique that sells my merchandise," she instructed Racquel. "They will all recognize my signature, get that dress and some things to go with it and they'll bill me." Racquel was about to protest when Ava held up her hands. "I like to spoil people, so indulge me, will you?" She smiled as they walked into the spacious foyer. The maid was waiting with a tray of coffee - and a scowl even larger than she had worn before.

"Now Klaudia, you wipe that scowl off your face," Ava instructed. "You know I have to be free to enjoy variety and honestly darling, can you blame me? Marcus always uses the sexiest women, justlook at her!" She complimented Racquel. Although Racquel could see the maid didn't want to like her, she did manage a smile. "Much better baby, if you behave, we'll invite you to join us next time. This lovely bitch is a really hot piece, she doesn't even mind me biting and scratching."

Klaudia remained gracious after her employer's well-phrased admonition and the remainder of her time with Ava was a joy. As expected, Bryan wanted a full accounting of her adventure and so did Heather. As a "dutiful" wife, Racquel was more than happy to provide an example of what she had done with Ava, using Heather as a stand in. They didn't get much sleep that evening, but a series of yawns was a small price to pay for a night such as they enjoyed.

Racquel had made Ava seem almost irresistible to her husband and the photos of the one-time model had only served to whet his appetite. Ava had agreed to go along with Racquel's scheme, although not without a small proviso of her own. No matter - her friend / lover would likely be her bargaining chip in the next few weeks, one that might bring peace back to their household. At the very least, she knew watching Ava and Heather together in conjugal carnality would be a cause for celebration - one which Racquel fully intended to share with the very delicious Klaudia.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers