Steven, His Mum and Ex Girlfriend

Story Info
Sissy Steven, his mum and ex girlfriend enjoy a threesome.
3.2k words
4.21
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

As Steven lay with his mum having spent the last three hours fucking her, licking her cunt and being sucked off she asked, 'are you still in touch with that old slutty ex girlfriend of yours?'

'Yes, why do you ask,' he replied.

'Well, from what you tell me she was filthy minded slut and at the moment I'm just in the mood to have some fun with someone like that. It's a while since I licked a cunt and sucked a clit. I really need the taste of a nice juicy, cummy cunt.'

'We don't need dad involved, just the three of us. Three filthy minded adults together. She and I can transform you into another slutty female with full make up and tarty clothing and have a filthy lesbian threesome.'

'Lots of sucking, licking and fucking and use of the sex toys. Fuck, just the thought of it is making my cunt wet again.'

'Dad is away on Friday night and back late on Saturday next month, why not see if she is interested in joining us,' Rose said.

Later Steven emailed Amy

It read:

Hi Amy, hope you are well and as horny as ever. As I told you earlier I've been having kinky sex with my mum and dad and she has suggested I contact you to see if you're up for a threesome with us. She's desperate to lick a cunt and suck a clit and I told her how much you liked that.

She knows that I like crossdressing and says we could all have some girly fun together. Dad won't be here.

What do you think?

Steven xx

Her reply later read:

Hi Steven, what a great idea. When I masturbate I often fantasise about fucking you and your mum and when I'm wanking or sucking my son off I often remember when I did it to you. You know how much I love the taste of cum.

If it's OK with you I'll bring my 10 inch black strap on cock with me, I'm sure Rose will love some double penetration, I know I do. I'm seriously thinking about getting my husband and my 18 year old son to give me some dp.

I'm sure Rose will have lots of toys but I'll bring some of mine too.

Love and sex

Amy xx

It was arranged for when Jack was away for the night. Amy arrived late on Friday afternoon. As Steven and Rose answered the door they were both amazed how sexy she looked with her long curly brown hair. Clearly she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were clearly visible through her smoky grey blouse.

She said to Steven, 'can you get the large bag on the back seat of the car for me please.'

They all went indoors and Amy and Rose had a sexy open mouth kiss. When Steven saw this text joined in with Amy. They all realised that they were going to have a good time.

They had a coffee and chatted and Steven asked, 'what is in the bag?'

Amy said, 'be patient, all will be revealed in time.'

They finished their coffee and Rose asked Amy, 'I see you have no bra on, but what about panties.'

'Rose, come and take them off and see for yourself,' Amy replied.

Amy lifted her legs in the air and Rose started taking her panties off.

'Slowly and gently,' she said.

Rose slowly eased Amy's panties down and was amazed to see they had a built in dildo that was embedded deep in Amy's cunt.

She gasped as it slid out. Rose couldn't resist it and put it in her mouth and started sucking and licking it. She loved the taste and smell of it.

Amy said, 'now lick the real thing. Rose handed the dildo and panties to Steven who did exactly what his mum did and licked and sucked it.

With his mum engrossed in pleasuring his ex girlfriend he went up behind her and eased her skirt up. He was delighted that she had no panties on. He dropped his trousers and eased his erect cock slowly into his mum's very wet cunt and started fucking her.

Rose was in heaven as she licked Amy's wet cunt and was fucked from behind by her son. The combination of the taste of Amy's cunt and the fucking soon had Rose cumming.

Amy wouldn't let Rose stop and put her hand behind her head and pulled it tight against her and ground her cunt against her. Steven had now slipped out of his mum's cunt and moved beside Amy. She knew what he wanted and opened her mouth and took his cock in. She loved the taste of Rose's cum on it and clamped her lips tight around the head.

Rose was loving the taste of Amy's cunt, it had been a while since she had done this and when Amy started cumming she made sure she took all of her cum into her mouth.

It was only Steven now who hadn't cum. Rose swirled Amy's cum around in her mouth savouring it all. Then she squeezed her son's balls as his ex girlfriend continued to suck him. It wasn't long before Steven pumped his cum into her mouth.

She didn't swallow any if it but instead leaned over Rose and kissed her as they swapped his cum between each other.

It was amazing that Amy had only been there about an hour and they had already had some kinky fun between each other.

As they sat and chatted Rose said, 'I love those panties of yours with the built in dildo. I think I'll have to get some.'

'Try them,' Amy said as she handed them to her.

Rose stood up and put her legs through them and pulled them until the tip of the dildo was against her cunt opening. She opened her legs and pulled the panties up and loved the feel as the dildo went all the way inside her.

She sat back down with a very contented look on her face. But then she felt a buzzing inside her.

'Fuck, what's that,' Rose said.

Amy laughed and said, 'I forget to tell you it's actually a vibrator with a remote control and I've just turned it on.'

'Oh, I love it, I must buy one,' Rose said.

'You can keep that one, I'll get another one. I haven't told my husband about it, but my son loves it. When we go off to the mall or the beach or park or anywhere there are lots of people around I wear it and give him the controller. I love it that he has control over my orgasm,' Amy said.

Steven said, 'don't tell dad, mum. It can be our secret. I love the idea of you cumming in public.'

'So do I,' Rose replied.

They all ate dinner together and sat and chatted afterwards about what they all wanted from the weekend. They needed to not rush things a they'd all be finished by the end of the evening.

However, as they chatted they were all getting aroused and Amy, 'I really need to be fucked. Rose do you mind if Steven gives me what I need or do you want to join in.'

Rose replied, 'well Steven has fucked me plenty of times so now I think I'd like to watch him in action. I can always pleasure myself.'

That was all Amy needed to hear. She got on all fours, pulled her skirt up and opened her legs. Her cunt lips were already glistening with her cunt juices. Steven got in position and his rock hard cock slid very easily inside her and immediately starred fucking her.

Amy reached down between her legs and found her clit and frantically rubbed it. Meanwhile Rose was doing something similar as she had one finger in her cunt and her other hand played with her clit.

Amy said, 'oh fuck, I wish my son was here with us I could really do with either a nice double penetration or a cock in my cunt and another in my mouth.'

Rose then said, 'Wow, what a great idea. I can always take a nice young cock.'

Both Amy and Rose were soon on the the brink of cumming. Rose loved watching her son making Amy cum. Steven didn't cum and Amy said, 'now lick my cunt clean.'

Then Rose said, 'and after you've licked her clean you can lick me clean.'

Steven did as he was told and loved licking his cum out of Amy's cunt and then licking his mum's cunt clean.

They again decided to pace themselves and knew that if they all slept in the same bed they would be fucking all night and not get enough sleep and not want lots of sex the next day.

So they all had their own beds.

In the morning they went down to breakfast. Rose had her short silk robe on which exposed her large tits and thighs. Amy just had a t-shirt on exposing her neatly trimmed bush. Rob had his dressing gown on which was open exposing his semi hard cock.

They ate breakfast and Rose said, 'we're going to be three slutty lesbians today, let's go upstairs and get ready.'

They all went up to Rose's bedroom. Amy picked up her large bag and took it up with her. On the bed was a large collection of ladies clothing, sex toys and make up.

Amy opened her bag and got out her collection of toys too which included a large black strap on cock, nipple pumps and clamps and a vibrating butt plug.

Rose said, 'come on Amy, let's turn Steven into Stephanie.'

They were all naked by now and Steven was rock hard and Amy picked up a black basque and said, 'I remember dressing him in one of these a while ago.'

They put it on him and laced it up tightly at the back. Suspender clips were hanging down from it ready for stockings to be clipped to them.

He sat down and they both picked up a sheer stocking and knelt in front of him and peeled a stocking up each leg. Both females were staring longingly at his hard cock.

Steven stood up and they clipped the stockings to the suspenders. They sat him back down again and put 5 inch tall high heel shoes on him. He stood as they said 'OK slut, parade up and down for us.'

Steven loved the feel of the stockings and high heels. He was rock hard as looked at his mum and ex girlfriend. He noticed their nipples were enlarged and they both had their legs apart.

Rose said, 'right let's put her make up on.'

Amy picked up a lip pencil and outlined Steven's lips and then with a bright red lipstick thickly coated his lips. She let them dry and then put another thick coat on and then lots of lipgloss. Then it was Rose's turn and then put smoky grey eye shadow over his eyes. She showed him in the mirror and loved his slutty look.

Amy then got something out of her bag. It was a latex ring which she squeezed his ball through and then put another round his balls and over his cock. He thought she had finished but then she picked up the lipstick and knelt in front of him and thickly coated the head of his cock with it.

'Welcome Stephanie,' Rose said.

'Now it's our turn,' said Rose. 'Dress me,' she said to Amy.

Amy looked at all the clothing on the bed. As Rose had large tits she picked up a bra that was just a series of straps that left all the tits exposed. Then she picked up a nipple pump and put it over a nipple and pumped it. Rose loved the feeling as her nipple grew. When Amy was happy with the size of it she put a clamp on it to keep it that size and then repeated it for the other nipple.

Then she found a latex suspender belt and strapped it round her waist and put a pair of sheer black stockings on her and attached them to the suspender clips.

Finally a pair of 6 inch high heels with open toes and ankle straps. Amy then smeared Roseslips with the bright red lipstick and lipgloss.

Amy stood back and admired Rose and said, 'oh, god I really want to fuck you.'

Rose said, 'Kiss me.'

Their bright red lips locked together. Their tongues clashed. Amy parted her legs as she felt Rose's finger slide inside her. After a short while of being fingered Rose held her finger to Amy's mouth and said, 'lick your cunt juices off it.'

Amy licked and sucked Rose's finger and loved the taste of her own juices.

Rose then dressed Amy in a black corset with suspender straps, fishnet stockings and 6 inch stiletto heels. Finally she applied the same lipstick and lipgloss.

Amy then picked up the black strap on cock and said to Rose, 'I need some double penetration,' and strapped it round Rose's waist.

Rose lay on the bed, the big black cock standing up straighte. Amy gentle lowered herself and impaled herself on it. She went all the way down and rode it for a while. Then Steven or Stephanie lubricated Amy's ass and slowly eased his cock into her.

Amy was groaning first with discomfort but then as he started fucking her the groaning was for pure pleasure. Amy absolutely adored having two cocks pleasuring her. The only thought that crossed her mind was if only her son Adam had been her to suck off.

Amy's orgasm was so intense. Her whole body shook and she screamed out. She was still being fucked in the ass and the big black strap on was still pleasuring her. She felt the beginnings of another climax and absolutely loved the pleasure. As she got closer she said, 'cum in my ass as I cum.'

Steven was more than happy. Her ass was quite tight and as Amy cum again she felt Steven spurting cum deep inside her asshole.

As Amy lifted herself off the strap on she saw it was covered in her cum. Rose said, 'lick it clean, slut.'

Amy didn't need any further encouragement and happily licked her cunt juices and cum off it. Stephanie then said, 'kiss me, let me taste your cum in your mouth.'

Amy and Stephanie locked their lips together and swapped cum from mouth to mouth.

Rose said, 'my turn to cum Amy. My turn for the double penetration.'

Amy said, 'just let me fuck you with it.'

Rose agreed, she just wanted to feel such a large cock fucking her.

Stephanie strapped the cock round Amy and with Rose lying on her back and her legs wide apart Stephanie guided the cock into Rose's cunt.

Amy loved fucking Rose and made sure she had an enormous climax. At the same time Stephanie had removed her nipple clamps and was sucking her huge nipples. Rose was in heaven and reached out for her cock and soon had it hard.

'Fuck my mouth,' she pleaded.

Stephanie didn't need any encouragement and was soon beside her mouth. Rose clamped her lipstick coated lips tight around the head of the cock and was in heaven as her mouth and cunt was fucked.

Her climax was so intense and then she felt spurt after spurt of hot cum splatter the back of her throat.

The three of them were exhausted and totally pleasured.

Suddenly Amy's phone rang. She answered it and it was Adam her son. She had explained to him that she was spending the weekend with an ex boyfriend and his mum.

Adam asked, 'how is it going, are you enjoying it.'

'Oh yes, it's wonderful. What about you, how did you get on last night with my soiled panties I left you,' Amy asked.

Adam replied, 'wonderful, I looked at the photo of your legs wearing those lovely stockings and high heel shoes while I smelt your cunt juices on your panties. I made a real sticky mess in them.'

'That's wonderful, just what I hoped. Why don't you put the phone down and give me a video call and show me and you can meet Steven and his mum Rose.'

Adam called straight back and Amy sat in between the others so they could all see it.

Adam suddenly appeared holding Amy's soiled panties covered in his cum. He said, 'I decided to leave them like this as I know how much you like the taste of my cum.'

Amy replied, 'great, I look forward to licking them clean.'

Adam asked, 'what have you been doing?'

'Lots of lovely sex including double penetration with Rose wearing the strap in and stefucking my ass. It was sensational. Now let me introduce to the others.'

Rose and Steven stood up and Rose said, 'I'm Steven's mum and he fucks me and I suck him off. I'm a filthy old slut who needs fucking all the time. I've just fucked your mum with this strap on cock and made her cum. I have very sensitive nipples and would love you to suck them while your mum licks my cunt. I'm old enough to be your grandma and I hope you can join us soon and fuck me. In the meantime I'm going to use my tongue on your mum and make her cum.'

Steven said, 'as you can see I'm Stephanie today. I love wearing ladies sexy clothing. I'm your mum's ex boyfriend and gave fucked her many times and made her cum with my tongue. Like you she loves the taste of my cum. I hope you can join us sometime.'

Rose said, 'when you join us I'm going to dress you as a sissy just like Steven.'

Adam replied, 'I like the idea of that. I often wear some of mum's underwear.'

Rose asked, 'are you going to pleasure yourself while you watch me giving your mum oral sex.'

'Yes, and I'm going to cum in, mum's panties again. Also can I ask mum to suck Steven off at the same time,' he replied.

Amy was more than happy for that and lay on her back with her legs wide open. Rose slowly licked up and down Amy's very wet slit. Both of them loved it. At the other end Steven was offering his hard cock to Amy who was more than happy to open her mouth and suck and lick it.

Adam loved watching his mum being pleasured on her cunt and mouth and had her panties wrapped round his cock as he wanked.

It wasn't long before Amy had yet another orgasm as Rose licked the cum out of her. Amy could now concentrate on sucking Steven and licked and sucked the head of his lipstick coated cock.

Steven felt his orgasm nearing and he soon pumped his hot cum into the throat of his ex girlfriend.

Meanwhile Adam had soaked his mum's panties with yet another huge cum.

Adam said he'd see his mum later and went offline.

The other three decided they had exhausted themselves and totally satisfied any sexual feelings they had and a few hours later they said their goodbyes and Amy left for home. But not before Rose thanked her for the panties with the built in dildo.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers