All Comments on 'Mercy Rent'

by RollingStop

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
I liked the build-up.

I enjoy this sort of story. A woman who controls a man for pleasure, and a man who reluctantly submits to her, but finds himself enjoying what she does, despite himself. With the beginning of this storyline, lots of possibilities to explore: She only goes to the office once a week, so with him out of work, that leaves six days and seven nights each week for her to enjoy him. A lot can happen under those circumstances. Mwa ha ha...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please?

This was awesome! I'm begging OP to add more to this story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic! Please continue it! Show how it evolves!

I loved it.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ghhhaa... fine, it was good(...ish...)

I like the characters, as I've mentioned before you have a good story development. I'm worried on whether or not this will go the way i hope; im fine with pegging and female domination, what i'm NOT okay with is the degradation of someone's soul. She obviously took advantage of him in a difficult situation, and that breeds an ill mindset... i just hope that while she is dominant, she learns to let go of that somewhat and grow to care for him, more than some fuck-slave.

What can i say, i'm a romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please...

...so i can continue to fantasize about being Theo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really good!

Make a second chapter! (Maybe more about HER ass?)

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 9 years ago
Keep writing

But get an editor. One who knows what the word dearth means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!

That was really HOT! Please keep writing and posting, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot as Hell

This was great - please write more!

edd7piedd7pialmost 9 years ago
I wish I were him.

Man, you should write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me too!

I don't suppose you would share Elaina's number?

VERY well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Very nice. One can feel the poor guy suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel?

Is this just a one time story, or is it going to be a series?

Goodtimes13Goodtimes13almost 8 years ago
A Dream

I must have masterbated thinking of being "forced" or blackmailed into getting pegged this way. I Couldn't imagine how amazing it would be to live with a girl like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Will the story continue? Will we read about Theos new life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category

This most likely belongs in BDSM, as it is submission with a safeword and some opportunity to leave if this goes wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thoroughly enjoyed

I love the thought of being used this way by an attractive older woman. She can fuck my ass anytime. I hope there will be more to follow

Mr_MergersMr_Mergersover 6 years ago

One of my favorite stories.

robert0000robert0000almost 6 years ago
She’s a marvel

I really liked the way she spoke to him as she broke him in. Nice work.

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 5 years ago
Enjoyable

This is a really nice start. Perhaps somewhere along the line the two will fall in love and then instead of semi-raping, she can make true love to him in the missionary position. that, of course, with spanking and forceful taking him all still on the table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So much more!!

I wish you would think about starting another chapter. Ideas! He could have to clean the house, wash clothes, be on his knees naked at the door when she comes home. She inspects the place as she strips off her clothes and drops them on the floor for him to pick up as soon as they hit the floor. Kiss her feet. She could spank him, put him in a chastity cage if he doesn't do everything right. Make him lick her pussy and ass while she plays video games, watch tv or read. So many possibilities. Please think about writing another chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There must be more! What a hang-up

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 2 years ago

A desire,A dream,A lusting to be owned by such a Domineering, Assertive, Aggressive,and Beautiful beyond imagination,a Woman like Her is how I imagine a life fulfilled πŸ’œπŸ’œ

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

hot. need part 2, 3, 4 more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad the author never finished this piece. There was so much logical room for follow-up. From possible future romance, to Theo finding out that her business or contacts managed to influence his release from employment, manipulating him into becoming her sex slave. Then there's always the possibility of expansion, Elaina using him for "business purposes" (let your imagination run wild).

Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my pet hates is stories where the the dom has a one and done policy. It is so totally unrealistic.

A marriage is hard enough to maintain and each partner theoretically has an equal share, an equal say. When one person discovers new things about themselves they are able to discuss it. Not so in a one and done bdsm situation.

I recently had a nurse administer a covid test. My nose is one of my virgin orifices. I did not know until she poked the swab deep in my nose that I would react. I did. Full blown panic attack. My first ever. Curled up in a fetal position whimpering. I was in total darkness, all around me was black. It took me about 10 seconds of inner fighting to be able to respond to her voice and come back.

I saw a video of a gentle lesbian dom session where the sub had pre-approved of her treatment. Then she was slapped in the face, quite a common occurrence in lesbian dom sessions. She went absolute ape shit.

She had never had her face slapped previously and had no idea it would elicit such a response. The dom stopped immediately and said I don't want to really hurt you, this is meant to be enjoyable for both. Lets talk about what happened.

With one and done there is none of that. You say mercy and you are down the road, now. Pathetic. Especially when the one person is basically blackmailed into it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a crying shame that this was never continued. Would have loved to see the growing relationship between these two, maybe with Theo becoming a full sub and becoming Elaina's boyfriend down the line. Would have loved to see a scene where Theo wakes up in the middle of the night to Elaina slowly penetrating his ass. Oh well. Thanks for giving us what you did.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

it would have been better if she didnt essentially totally rape him. zi know its a noncon story, but they were friends. He has a misfortune and she pounces? they dry fucks him, a virgin, with a big dildo,with no warm up,? Then says let's get pizza? Then she says I dont want to hurt anyone? she just did. what if he has anal tearing and bleeding? and the safeword is not a safeword, it's an ultimatum. For sadists only.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous