All Comments on 'The Sleepover'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 515 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really enjoyable. Thanks to the author for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

what a completely unbelievable and bull shit story.This wannabe author has to be some kid who beats off to porn and knows nothing about how women act. I'm glad I don't waste my time and stopped reading after the second page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

Don't worry about the negative comments from readers who cant write. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good fun

Excellent story. Good fun read.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 9 years ago
Holy Crap you're back

Sam, its great to see that you are writing again. Please continue and please also write chapter 7 of Neuro Submission Transmitter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel needed

Really think a sequel involving Brandon and all four girls is needed. Maybe Brandon caravans with the girls to their college and where he has a new job, with the idea that Brandon will chaperon the girls, while they are in college.

You could explore story lines like the girls pledge a sorority, Brandon meets a hottie at work, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As expected

As expected, another fine piece of work Sam.

Always a pleasure reading your stuff, and after a long break, I am glad to see it is as good or better than ever!

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Excellent story, but that's a given for you. Glad to see you're still writing as you are one of the best here. Would love a sequel to see how this turns out, do Lauren and Brandon live happily ever after, does Kristina join their new family unit and all 3 live happily ever after. Again loved the story, glad you're back and hoping to read more. Thank you

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
That was fun.

maybe not so realistic, but it is pure fantasy.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Fantasy? OH yeah!!!

Impurely wonderful!! Just about every guy's wildest fantasy. (Every guy with a hot sister, anyway.) Threesomes, fivesomes, the big no-no - what a dream!! Definitely one of the HOTTEST tales, ever! Love that it was in first person - made the dream more intimate, contrary to that fool anonymous. 'Wonder what comes (cums) next.

JD2100JD2100about 9 years ago
omg that was a good read

came halfway thru it and came back later to finish it and cum again. Was really good and I don't understand why anybody would hate this story because it may be more fantasy than reality. Isn't that a lot of things and we all have fantasies that we wish could happen. Just because someone writes it down doesn't mean it is bad or unworthy of being a good story. This was a very good story and don't let the haters hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Morning

Anyone can say gopd things when they've just cum by a story.

I'll give my comments in the morning!

muckdivermuckdiverabout 9 years ago
A+

I usually don't go for long stories, more than 3 or 4 pages but you got the tempo going and kept it going all the way through. Great job. Can't wait for more from you.

SnakebitSnakebitabout 9 years ago
Compromise

I had to give it a 5 because they wouldn't let me give it a 10....Awesome story, great tempo, nice mix of characters and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who Slept?

Amazing story. Lucky you and lucky them. It was their fantasy to have you and you gave it to them in every way. What a nice brother. Hotter than hot, this was one of the best I have read is a long time. Keep it up bro!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good read

chapter 2 is coming when ????????

MDWCD61277MDWCD61277about 9 years ago
One lucky man

Brandon got to eat PUSSY not once, not twice and not even three times but six times in less than 24 hours and to top it off got to fuck all four in that same time span and even fucked one twice. MAN WHAT A STUD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pure enjoyment!

That was one of the absolute hottest stories I have ever read! Thank you very much! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Manipulation

The brother in this story seems pretty manipulative... It wasn't coercion, but definitely took advantage.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 9 years ago
Very good

That was a great story .

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
2nd Comment

I came back to see what other readers thought about this tale I thought so much of. An anonymous points out that Brandon seemed manipulative. More like he saw a bunch of horny young ladies and took advantage of that fact. But he definitely didn't cheat them in any way. He played his cards expertly to entice them to surrender any inhibitions they might have had; starting small and building desire by giving them more than their limited experience led them to expect. And always, in the background he played on his sister, Lauren, always letting her make the final decision at each stage. Not one of the girls felt used or cheated. A masterful performance! Encore! Encore!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Poor

Guy, He must have really suffered being used like that, we all should be so lucky.

Great story looking for chapter two when sister and little ex-virgin go at it and he take turns fucking them.

By the way the pussy eating was the best part for me, I love eating pussy.

lonestar1975lonestar1975about 9 years ago
wonderful story

a little longer than most story's on here but i have to admit i loved every bit of it great story i hope to read part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story. Looking forward to part 2 soon. Keep up the great work.

XaldinLanceXaldinLanceabout 9 years ago
PART 2! FIGHT!

I want to see more this was such a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dam

Absolutely fantastic story. Looking forward to part 2 soon. Keep up the great work.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Great!

This story was SEXY -fun and really funny in the background! One of the BEST I've read! I'm certainly looking forward to some more along this same line!!!!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Very erotic

Cannot keep a good man down I would have to say... Loved it..... Arousing tale wished I was a fly on wall to see it all happen.. I guess you could say I was now that the story has been read....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brandon

If Brandon is older, and albeit more experienced, how about a nice dusting of chest hair for the young ladies to ogle and caress? They are already pleased by his cock, and if he has pubic hair and a treasure trail and some delicious chest hair, he can be a real visual treat for them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story, keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best ever

Damn, this is definitely one of the best stories I have read 5+ stars, keep them coming! This one really had me rock hard all story long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So fucking amazing

I swear this story would give a stiffy to a guy who'd been castrated. It is AMAZINGLY HOT, and you're an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

When do we get more, this is hot you should add the parents and kristinas family

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Especially liked this one!

Really liked the way he showed each one consideration, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Three giggling teenage girls, ...

... wearing sheer lingerie are sitting on the couch cheering on a third girl who is attempting to deep throat a dildo. "

So, let's see - "Three giggling teenage girls," are cheering on a 'third'?

Wouldn't that be 'fourth'?

And that is in the second sentence so it obviously has not been Proof Read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I just bust a huge but reading this story 5;stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

More chapters please...asap

ConcaveConcaveabout 9 years ago
Male centric

Male story for males. I really wanted to like this, since I liked Sister's Home Movies. However, the whole beauty contest aspect objectification of the younger and insecure women put me off. I'm sure my brother would love it, I found it offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

That was a wonderful entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore the grammar nerds, I found more disturbing issues with this story.

While it is well written, with just the occasional spelling or continuity slip-up, the whole concept smacked of teen-dream wank-fantasy from start to finish. While I'm well aware this is not the site to go to find the great American Novel, and the stories are supposed to be about good, hot sex, a little sensuality, a small amount of effort addressing the girls as real women with feelings and not just portraying them as eager sex-toys/cock receptacles, and a little more eroticism and a little less 'line-up so I can grope you, my teenage girl sex-slaves' would have been good, and slightly more adult in approach and appeal. I like your work in general, but I was more than a little disturbed at the juvenile objectification of girls this story seemed to take as its main theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

That was freaking hot. If i had a hot older brother, i might have the same fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Had to read till the end .hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Every man's dreams, great writing in the story. The dude was a lucky man to take care of all ladies. hope there a part two story? thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ignore the grammar nerds

What a critical little bitch just enjoy the story you wank

naughtyman28naughtyman28about 9 years ago
great story

I look forward to a part 2 god help me there better be a part 2 I couldn't help but read the whole thing twice

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 9 years ago
5 stars

Hot and fun. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Loved reading this from start to end.

SorchakSorchakabout 9 years ago
All I can say is damn!

This story makes me wish I had a sexy younger sister, instead of a younger brother. And her three friends. Of course, most brother/sister incest stories make me wish that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good

Is a great enticing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME!

This is one of the hottest damn stories I've ever read! Fantastic writing!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

This story is one of the hottest I've ever read. There was plenty of detail to keep the reader entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic.

When I started to read this and came up against the 'brother stumbled in on his sister's slumber party' motif I wasn't expecting much. For some reason I couldn't stop reading. One guy, four girls - you made it believable. As a wanna-be writer I envy you. A nice touch at the end too, leaving the threesome to the imagination of the reader. The slumber parties my little sister and her best friend had at our house were nothing like this one - damn it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yum

I FUCKING LOVE THIS. I loved it SO much. I loved him fucking Alex, definitely a highlight for me. As a 1st class virgin here this makes sex look REALLY fun. I especially look forward to eating pussy. You've definitely made it look a lot of fun. I look forward to reading more of your stories. (ignore the haters this was great)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really nice...but very male centric....

It would have been better if u had made this into a novel format. Giving the thoughts and feelings of the women too...wud hv made it more wholesome

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Five stars, one for each participant

great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story of love

If he had done his sister earlier and the others joined in would be better

tonyd301tonyd301about 9 years ago
"The Sleep Over"

An amazing Story I'd like to see More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn!

I wish that I was the brother, I felt like I was in this story. I had a raging fucking hard on throughout the story. I liked the way it was written, and having all that young pussy thrown at him to eat and fuck, must have been super. Even having sex with his sister was hot. Lucky I'm at work, this one for me is definite wank material. Awesome job, I still have a steel plated erection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

Great story. Hope to see chapter 2 soon. You haven't written a lot lately. Wish you were more prolific.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Infuckingcredible

By far the best story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:)

I'm stuck for words... which has never happened before... amazing writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Sleepover - best ever

I've read a lot of stories on Literotica - none have ever prompted me to post a comment. This was simply the best story I've read to date. It became a story, like a really good book you can't put down.....

Cheers,

markwhmarkwhabout 9 years ago
great story

probably one of the best stories I have read in a very long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

The only thing better than a sequel to this, would be the impending threesome ...and Brandon seducing his mother as well . great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing!!!

Normally if a story has more than 4 pages I won't read it, but I couldn't stop reading this! It was probably the best one I've ever read! Write more! It really captivated me and made me feel like I was one of the girls. (Just know I won't be able to sit properly for a few days. (; )

birddog1007birddog1007about 9 years ago
Great

The best sibling story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Great read, loved it. I think it may have been a little long, after he fucked the first friend I was ready for them to dip out and for him to have it out with his sister one on one but it went on to the shower orgy. That being said, I really did enjoy it. Best story probably since Big Sister's Wedding(my personal favorite). Keep it up and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story EVER!!!

Honest to god this is one of, if not the best, story I've ever read on this site or even on any site ever I honestly completely lost it during the this story and I love how the author added little reprieves just after a main area of intense sex and how he ended with a "happy ending" of sorts that allows ones mind to even come up with their own adventure Brandon, Lauren, and the rest of the girls. Once again one of the best stories I've ever read, thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hella

Usually I just look for a story to beat off to, but this is perhaps the first time I've genuinely wanted to find out how everything works out. Amazing story, great characters, would read again.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 9 years ago
great

Good story I couldn't stop reading it either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Great story and well written. Loved every minute of it :)

WOLVERINE12WOLVERINE12about 9 years ago
WOW!!!

U are really a great author...keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Monty Burns Says...

"Ex-cell-ent."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

I Loved It!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!!!!!

About the HOTTEST story I've ever read and I have read a lot of Literotica Stories too! This should be not 5 But 7 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!!

The story is awesome and I hope you continue with a second installment. However, there are some grammatical and spelling or word choice errors that should be changed and the story re-posted. Just another proof reading would help a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Super.....excellent.....i'm literotica's most frequent incest story reader....and your story just rocks\,,/, There is an anticipation for the next page that keeps on growing till you hit the last!!!

Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh my god... This is GOLD!!!! 😂 where has this story BEEN!!!!!!

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best One!!

this is the Best Story till date.... Awesome man!! just awesome.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just fucking great

This is one of the hottest and best story's I have ever read, he'll a whole book does good to convey such anticipation as you have in 8 pages. I find myself excited for even more, dam this was hot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
welcome back with a bang

Haven't seen any new stories from you lately, but now you're back with a bang! you managed to pack in lots of hot sex while building tension and making all 4/5 girls distinct, memorable people and still found room for some romance. Well done and thank you.

-Kethandra (not logged in as it's not my computer)

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 9 years ago
Same crap mistake as every VIRGIN story. Where is the hymen?

So page 6, I just read a bit and skipped straight here to comment.

So for all you 12 year olds out there writing stories that aren't in science fiction category. THE HYMEN IS AT THE VERY START OF THE VAGINA. NOT INSIDE IT. NOT EVEN A LITTLE TINY BIT.

So yet again an American gets half a dick in a girl, pulls out then drives all the way in to break the hymen that is half way in her.

What a load of crap, basic anatomy mistakes distract from an otherwise good story.

So people that will complain about this comment.... It is like describing a guy with 3 arms or 4 dicks or a 7 arsed monkey. It is just wrong. I also posted this as a signed in member, not anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ace and Awesome Story

Fucking fantastic story!! ... one of the best brother/sister stories ever.... All the other girl characters were believable and engaging...and all hot as hell... this is how to write hot from start to finish and never get boring or repetitious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking hot

Best story I ever had read...love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One word

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Refreshing

I like the story alot! kudos to you OP.

it was unbelievably refreshing, the way you handle the repetitions and the writing itself. *clap*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really, really loved the story! I gave it a four. It would have gotten a five, but the author RUINED it during the virgins scene by NOT KNOWING WHERE THE FUCKING HYMEN IS!! Does damn near every author on here that writes about taking a virgin have no damn clue?! If you've never seen one and plan on writing about something then do some damned homework! Thirty seconds on google, pictures and text!

Its at the Very Front. No way its half way in and no way he was finger fucking a virgin, certainly not with two fingers and doubtfully with one.

Once I got over that and started reading the story again I was a happy camper. The story was well written and its nice to see the guy not written as some lame ass pussy that plays the fuck out of the moral card about fucking his sister like lots do. (Which is bullshit in the real world anyway. 'Hey brother, will you please fuck my tight little pussy?' 'Sure sis, lemme grab a five pack of condoms and Ill be in your room in a sec!' ...is how itd really go!

Excellent story!

ZaneDCameronZaneDCameronabout 9 years ago
Sequel?

Very, very sexy! I enjoyed every paragraph, and I'm crossing my fingers hoping for a part 2 :)

starman2718starman2718almost 9 years ago
Hot!

I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to a sequel. It looks like the fun with Lauren and her friends is just beginning!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 9 years ago
What a series

Very well written and certainly a joy to read! Lust, love, experimentation - all hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well writen and thank you!!! For making me cum I owe you one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking AMAZING

this shit is off the hook. thank you a lot for this shit. Brandon and Alex should have done it a second time.

akhorndog66akhorndog66almost 9 years ago
WOW!!!

One of the best stories EVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was really hot. Why can't authors in other categories make the sex that erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot! Very Hot!

That is one of the hottest fucking stories I have ever read. Very erotic and had me anticipating the next move. Great job!

travelingguy26travelingguy26almost 9 years ago
Great

Great story, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Read!

There are a few errors in the story. Not saying they are messing up the story, but can be easily fixed! I loved reading this story and it was pure entertainment. Please write a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Honestly,

honestly this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anon

I was quite surprised at the quality of the story in this.

A few errors, but nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Huh?

"Perfectly round areolas"

LOL seriously?

What utter bullshit. No one talks like that. They're tits. Call them tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous