All Comments on 'El Amigo de la Muerte 01'

by RogerogerThat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

What is the erotic in this except for who gets erection from violance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is divorce in Mexico?

I am interested in the sequel with Esteban. He pays the Mexican drug cartel so his fortune is smaller. He divorces his wife when his debs is equaled to the Cartel and he has to give less money in the divorce to Zenita. Zenita goes to work in a brothel later.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Death to the Friend of Death

The world is a worse place for having such people. Death to the Friend of Death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mindless violence

Without rhyme or reason. Poorly conceived and badly written with nothing original, clever or interesting in it. Thoroughly unlikeable characters. In the end, who cares what happens to any of them? Just not entertaining to read. No need to post further chapters. Not even a great editor could save this mess.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This happens...

We know this happens, not only in Mexico, but all around the world. The story has some inconsistencies: 1st - No hit or enforcer man that has his reputation and lives so long would never smoke joints!!! That would make him less alert to the dangers of his job!!! 2nd - No woman would be a famous model (unless she was a porno one) with: "large bubble butt and big F cup tits that stand out even more..."; 3rd - with that features would be difficult for her to run...4th - The story about a enforcer with his cruel violence, it isn't of great interest, because his violence is gratuitous and no emotional. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i don't

know what is worse the idiot that wrote or the idiots that comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty tired plot, wife paying off husband's debts with her pussy.

Is that all you've got?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: anonymous-I don't

Are you including yourself? Idiot?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 9 years ago
I am very disappointed in this story. Weak and trite.

You lost me at "black Escalade".

kisses3dayskisses3daysalmost 9 years ago
Thanks goodness there were no pools of cum for hubby to lick

Having no cuckold hubby doing the tongue vacuum off the floor rates at least one star!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Ugly

First ... This is Reluct/Non-Consent. Not SO much for Sweetie (except at the very beginning) but all the way through for Hubby! Case is easily made that Sweetie is NOT adventurous (except for sharing in the coke.)

Amigo does not smoke during a job, that I recall ... just before he received his contract ... and I think the commenter who presented that rule would NOT wanna tell Amigo he was doing it wrong! I also suspect, in the business he is in, Amigo does NOT have a ten-year plan formulated!

Get it into the right category, or suffer the death of a thousand 1s!

2*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 9 years ago
Somebody owns a black esclade?

Decent writing. Would have been better with more reasonable people! Avoid cartoon size tits and cock , most pussies cant take a 10" cock. Also, slowing the action down, drawing it out more. Would it be better, punishment wise, if she hated what he was doing , but having orgasms.

So less exaggerated physique, more emotion, and some ambiguity, would have made it a better story

Chilley

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Ojala

El amigo Dr la muerte conocio al Senor Muerte antes de escibir mas porno de drogas. Solo podemos esperar que sea asi. Bien puto viaje.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous