All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Except he went right to the hospital.

Given the bruising and the nature of the damage, the hospital documented the abuse and called the Police. She was arrested for assault, battery and sexual assault. He pressed charges and she went to jail for 3 years. When she was released she had a felony record and no prospects. I wonder how she thought her plan worked out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But that makes a big assumption

That Bernard would accept the embarrasment of admitting that Janice was his wife, not his neice.

Something I think would spoil everything with Sandra.

"Given the bruising and the nature of the damage, the hospital documented the abuse and called the Police. She was arrested for assault, battery and sexual assault. He pressed charges and she went to jail for 3 years. When she was released she had a felony record and no prospects. I wonder how she thought her plan worked out?"

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 8 years agoAuthor
Some People

Some criticise the story because the woman is to weak, and doesn't stand up for herself, others want to read the parts of the story where the woman is being dominated, and knows her place.

The police do not like getting involved with domestics. It is his word against hers - he fell officer! His pride wouldn't let him admit to having failed to control his wife. She had soft shoes on, so there would just be some minor bruising. It was shock more than anything that drove him away. The worm has turned, and is looking at freedom of thought and action.

Its up to the readers. Do you want her caught up in something else, another silly mistake that traps her into being a teen? It's more fun when things go wrong and characters have to fight their way free.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Great tale as far as it goes

Is there to be another chapter? Is Janice pregnant? She wasn't taking her pill. Does Sandra find out that Bernard actually married and still accept him? Does Roy move in with Janice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story went from a kinky nc story about a woman being humiliated by being treated like a girl to a very generic and boring story about a couple cheating on each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going!!!

Definitely have her get caught up in another mistake, being thought of as a teen!

It's important for her to do so =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun!!

It would be fun if she, realizing all his overruling and controlling of her and her finances, decides she has no other choice than to become his niece again until she finds some other source. She has no money of her own, wasn't allowed to work after college, and thanks to him, even family money is now all in his name. Granted she could have half of it in a long bitter divorce but chances are he hid a lot of the funds offshore if he was smart. The only thing she could do to get even is out him as being her husband rather than uncle in open court.

Let's face it, this is fantasy not real world. It's a story about loss of control and humiliation, not a battered wife seeking a women's shelter. There's a big difference and as a woman I can enjoy the story and still care for real life abused women. -d

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alternate Ending

Janice could start using her new found assertiveness in a new Chapter 3.

1.) Her husband would indeed lose half of his earnings while she went into a training program at a nearby University.

2.) Her lawyer would do a lot more than just contract Sandra. Fearing disclosure the Board at the closely held company her departed first husband started would demand a generous settlement with Janice for the public baring of her body, and the senseless beating she had administered to Janice. This would entail a straight up house swap, a large settlement, and ending ant parental rights.

3. Sandra and Bernard would face life at the bottom of the ladder, Sandra working and given her body being asked to put in long hours. Bernard would be the vulnerable one in that marriage.

4. After waiting for him to graduate in the Spring, Janice and Roy could continue their young love story.

Course there would be a Chapter 4 ....

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
An excellent conclusion

Nice ending, thank you.

adul882adul882about 2 years ago

On the one hand, I like that Janice developed some assertiveness and made it out in the end. On the other, it would have been really hot if she really had followed Bernard to move in with Sandra, and kept pretending to be his niece. Ah well, not every story can last forever and this one ended well.

mrBIGbmrBIGb22 days ago

Great story You are on my fav

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES