All Comments on 'Lee's Slave Ch. 02'

by Katie321

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i love this and chapter 1. Hurry up and write more please!!!!!!!!!!!

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Longer Please

I like it very much so far but it's not worth opening for so few paragraphs. The score would probably go up as well.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
Consentual?

It seems like Aubrey has not consented to this, but as of right now, Lee thinks this is somewhat consensual? Is that right? Otherwise, I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!!

Best story I've read in a while. More, please, soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For Ellienora

Lee thinks she has consented to be a slave.

Ryan says that he thinks something is wrong.

My guess is that they find out she has not consented.

Lee offers to let her go, but she agrees to stay.

Let's see how it unfolds

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
potential

for a good story but please make the chapters longer thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay

I am loving this so far, this seems like a solid beginning to what could be a great story. Can't wait to see where it leads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Drugging, kidnapping and auctioning are all lacking in consent

Drugging a person, kidnapping them, having them spend a week with a "handler" and then auctioning them off to the highest bidder all indicate a non-consensual "relationship" and I use that word very loosely. There is no consent here, none.

SSC is a basic tenet in the bdsm community - safe, sane, and consensual. The beginning of this story is completely lacking in consent. Period. There are many stories on this site which have had their initial chapters in non-con and transitioned, very effectively, into bdsm. This story may, very well aspire to this but the beginnings do not have a shred of bdsm to them. This is simply the wrong category to begin in.

Author, please seek out the works of veteran authors on this site who have made effective transitions from non-con to bdsm. One series, in particular, to look at is the entire AEgir series by the author Tara Neale. Meanwhile, please stop trying to pass off drugging and kidnapping as bdsm. That could not be further from the truth.

Lady Heather

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Err... being tied up in the first place

Is the first and most obvious sign that she didn't consent to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would like

To see the story continue.

I know everyone has their knickers in a twist about the category and poor dear, no gives you strokes for the actual writing.

The story is captivating to me and I would like the see the characters further developed.

Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous