All Comments on 'Girl Crush'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
becky7becky7over 8 years ago
Good Start!

This was a very well written story. I really enjoyed the buildup and the sex. It would be really interesting to see if you took this further.

BiBabe2014BiBabe2014over 8 years ago
Amazing

Please!! PLEASE Continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love that the plot is organic and unforced, it's a really a great story, well written! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

This is a great story, I really love the way you built up the scene to the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

What a great story. I sure hope you continue with a chapter two. I just couldn't wait until they would finally get together. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.

cori4evercori4everover 8 years ago
Very nice read...

This story has a very natural flow to it. There is just the right amount of background and build-up before any action, which had my body heating up right along with the characters. If this were a series, I would keep reading for sure.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!

I hope you write more of this story... Please.....

Thank you,

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Aside from a few typos, the story was wonderful. It brought back an intense nostalgic feeling for me, thank you.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 8 years ago
Great Job More Please!

Loved the way you built it up to the very end. Superb story! As always you provide the reader with interesting twists and turns leading up to the sex. Well crafted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I would love to read more about this pair... i hope they have a long term happy relationship

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 8 years ago

Nice story but my god do you need to work on the pacing. It read like 34 pages condenced to 3, much like a story board or a very rough concept draft. Couldn't enjoy it in its current state, flesh it out and it will be miles better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

This is one of the best stories I have read so far. Please give us a sequel with weekend details and let us know if the relationship progressed!? Did possessiveness peeped in!?

Good luck with your furture writing. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

The tension really built as you developed the relationship between the two characters. The finale was as exciting as I'd hoped it would be. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue this, please!

Please continue this....please.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

This is a good read. Great character development and tension over the years culminated into what we all knew would be sex. The suspenseful ending leads one to ask, was the affair a one off, will they go back to their heterosexual life, or will they develop a relationship. I opt for the latter and I look forward to part 2

pseud277pseud277over 8 years ago
Not sure this needs a sequel

Very good story. I think this is enough. They seem to be a very ambitious pair, and the point is made repeatedly that their jobs mean long distance relationships at best. The culmination of a long-held idolization was a lovely read.

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
A worthwhile read

This is a very enjoyable short story with a good, leisurely build-up. I particularly liked the lines: "Tonight is magic. Tomorrow is tomorrow...we have tonight..." Reminded me of the line in 'Casablanca': "We'll always have Paris..." May I make a suggestion to improve your layout? Write numbers, especially small numbers, as words rather than figures, (e.g: "threesome" not "3 some"; or "half-naked" not "1/2 naked"). Try it---I think you'll find that it improves the overall look of the text. Apart from that, a five-star tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

I hope ur friend had this happen, at least in her dreams.

T

East coast

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
amazing seduction

I so loved the seduction, it kept me reading and your writing skill is wonderful.. I missed the erotic details of the sex when it finally happened.. it could have been two pages longer on just the love making... I was disappointed it took two full pages to build the story, and four paragraphs of the sex. will I read more.. hell yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum.

Oh damn, this was so sexy. I wish there was more of these two beautiful girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I've read this story several times and love it more and more each time. I wish there was a chapter two to see where they went from there and if they kept on with their relationship. Five stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Met my wife like this.

I actually met my wife very similar to this I was an incoming freshman and she was the captain of the girl's volleyball team. I joined the team and was infatuated with her. Her family lived one street over from us so she began to pick me up for school in her car. I felt so grown up arriving with this beautiful woman every day. I don't know when I began to notice her in the showers after practice , but once I did, I realized I was in love.. We actually hooked up during an away tournament to Indianapolis. We shared a room. By the end of the three days, we were lovers. It was hard coming out as gay but Steph made it easier. She made my life worth living. We have been together 12 years now. Thank you for the wonderful read. I am going to have Steph read this tonite in bed and then we will experience just what the girl crush finally did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please write this one

Man, you have the greatest writing skills,. I would like yo have an more extreme incest love story from you. I have a plot, would you please write it for me

The plot is as below :-

A lonely mom stranded on an island with her 18yr old son and 5 friends of his. For around 2 weeks and in the mean time she gets close to all the kids and has sex with all of them in one way or the other.

The story can have love, lust filled sex, anal sex, threesome, group sex, sex on beach and everything. I think the story can be in parts with the mother having sex with each of the guy in each part. Really would love to read it from you

WhisporWhisporabout 5 years ago
I love this story

This has to be one of my all-time favorites. Very, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn that was HOT.

That was a truly HOT story. Well written and engaging.

DebbieXDebbieXover 3 years ago
So much for the "Girl Crush".

So much for the "Girl Crush".

It seems to have turned into pure love.

I loved the story. It's beautifully written and it's so easy to imagine yourself a part of it. Even though it's a lovely story in its self, It would be nice to see where their relationship goes.

Thank you so much for sharing it.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

It was beautifully written, Girl Crush turned into full blown love. I could have fallen in love with either of them myself. Everything was almost perfect, It should have ended and left me feeling a warm glow. but it didn't, I felt a little empty, I so wanted them to ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after, but they didn't and I'm fretting about it. The end left me wanting, I want to know what happened to them, please tell me they lived together for ever and day.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 3 years ago

Very sweet and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice!

Too much buildup with too little sex at the end.

Although not strictly necessary, I would have liked more of an ending.

Bill S.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz11 months ago

Delicious! I actually think the buildup adds to the impact of the sex. Like some other readers I was left wishing for more - but this story could continue in different ways, and you leave us free to imagine, having given imagination plenty to work on!

Love and thanks

Sarahxxxxxxxxxx

mikecablemikecableabout 2 months ago

This isn't a great sex story. It's just a great story...an actual slice of a life. OK, it *is* a pretty darned good sex story too, but as part of a larger tale. Importantly, you built a story about 2 humans, with feelings and lives. When they came together (so to speak) it meant a whole lot more because, hey, it's all about the interaction of the humans. Even when it's about sex, it's not about sex. It's about 2 people having sex.

Beautiful work.

I have to admit, on the one hand I'd have *loved* to read a sequel. On the other hands, author's choice. It does become more of a heartbreaker when we can only imagine the rest of the story.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 month ago

Superb

there was line on first page...'I was straight. that was then.' that foretold, even if it hadn't been in Lesbian category

about the fourth , in a row, that's been a home run-not a lot of authors on here that can do that consistently

going to go back and see dates...hope you're still writing

easy 5 and fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10196 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...