All Comments on 'Futa Note Ch. 02'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm...

This is oddly similar to the concept of Death Note, an anime tv series.

hunter_killerhunter_killerover 8 years ago
To anonymous

I think the story's similarity to Death Note is on purpose. The thing is called a Futa Note, works exactly the same way (without the dying part), a daemon follows her around, and she has a hidden drawer trap that torches the book. The author probably watched or read Death Note and decided to do their own spin on it. It's simpler to think of it like a doujinshi (a fan made parody).

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 8 years agoAuthor
This was originally meant to be a Futanari Fan Fic on Death Note

That wasn't really working out for me, so I instead went with the premise and did a mostly original story around it. Unlike Light/Kira the main character won't be going crazy with the notebook just yet.

PS. Death Note is one of my favourite animes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it ;)

Please keep writing its a very lovely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

By far the best futa story out there. I'm a huge fan of your work and I hope you can churn out more of this high quality stuff soon. Littlery dying to see what happens next. Kinda hoping the mom or sister get accidentally dragged into it at some point

BaileyJensenBaileyJensenover 7 years ago
Such a fun story!

As always, your stories are so fun and full of great ideas. I rarely find well-written futa and expansion writing, but you definitely get the job done. I need to take some notes for a future giant-cock series I'm writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amzong series.

this series is a good read. you could be making money on this if you wrote the other chapters and sold them all in a book, i would buy. honestly cant wait for the continuation. you have a succubus' seal of approval.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please follow up

This whole series is a great sexual version of the anime. Please do not end it like the anime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!! Please!!

Af everything ive read on this sit on futa you have some of the best and i feel like there is so miluch left undone on this. You should add more chapters, if i wasnt broke id pay for more. Please think of more this is an awesome story and your an awesome writer.

AurimazAurimazover 6 years ago
Must say

I found the idea pretty much fucked up. First chapter - interesting. Second chap - creepy.

MrStygianHMrStygianHover 6 years ago
Serena Williams lol😭😭

I love the story mate. Encore Encore, we want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

fantasy indeed !! please could you write more. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2820 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Futa Note Previous Part
Futa Note Series Info