All Comments on 'Butterfly Kisses Ch. 03'

by SimplySilver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love this story!

It is so steamy but also loving, my favorite kind of story. :D I'm pretty sure that I'm a submissive at heart although I have never tried it in person, I live in hope of having a husband who is just a little bit like the Dom in your story... ;)

Thanks for the great work!

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it!

Glad you liked it! I have definitely been blessed by a wonderful partner in this; best advice is to find the husband, then worry about the Dom. ;) Most of the time it will come out naturally.

blksoldierblksoldierover 6 years ago

I can't wait until your next submission well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Readable but lack lustre.

For me all three chapters were good. Adequately written but definitely lacking some oomph. I felt that the characters lacked any real depth. Very one dimensional. Although this story clearly intended to be erotic I don't think it achieved the desired result. I wish I had felt some personality! You are great at writing in detail, I just think you need to think about what adds to the story and what is just boring page filler. On this site the standard is so high but I think with some practice and maybe some writing classes you could do much better. Keep trying.

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anon...

... I think that part of what should be kept in mind is that these stories are not meant to wow you nor be formally published. They are intended to be read for a simple pleasure with insight into a submissive's mind as she experiences a weekend with her Master. If I were to attempt to build this into an actual full fledged plot, I would use the writing classes Ive taken to polish it. But Lit rarely has a place for those types of works and I do not have the time to devote to them either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimplySilver@SimplySilver
82 Followers
"Loathe the way they light candles in Rome, but love the sweet air of the votive. Hurt and grieve, but don't suffer alone; engage with the pain as a motive." - Achille's Come Down I've been seeking a breath in the real world and enjoying some of the filthiest and sweetest exp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES