All Comments on 'Sammy So Young Ch. 01'

by Onyx2daBone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

"some lipstick remaining on the tip of her nose" Lipstick on her nose? How would any female past the age of three (and even then I doubt it) have lipstick on her nose?

"least Middle-Class", "Middle class" is not a proper name nor a title. No capitals. "when the busses were short " - "Buses." "... passengers had to make due with... " = Make DO!! Come on!

In spite of all the mistakes, you definitely have a talent for setting a scene in a quite vivid way. I'd advise you to find an editor to help you, although a quick Google would have helped you with some of the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT LITTLE PIECE OF FICTION

There are three easy ways a babe gets lipstick on her nose.

1. Giving a deep down the dick blow job and afterwards rubbing her nose on his pubic bone.

2. Smeared along a sheet while getting fucked hard from the back and her nose tracks thru it.

3. Guy kisses her and then touches his lips ever so lovingly to her nose.

Keep it rolling if you choose to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story is inappropriate for this section and for this entire site

This story should be removed from this site. It's vile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would have used the term 'disgusting'

But 'vile' is a much better adjective for this story. You should remove it from this site before it gets removed due to everyone reporting it for using a minor as the object of the voyeurism. You describe her as a little girl and I have to report that. Literotica does not allow minors to be used in sexual situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous