All Comments on 'Please Wait for Me'

by DavidPatrick

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my God. Such a beautiful story.

This felt different from your other stories, which very quickly involve attraction and extensive interactions between not only the main characters, but other people as well. Here, we were pretty much lost in lonely James' head for a long time.

There is also the fact that Luke is a total naïf, and that it takes so long to find out that that he felt the same pull as James, from the beginning.

Still, very few people here can tell a first-person story so well.

As usual, you made me cry. Finding your partner in life is such a miracle, and James was lucky to have found two.

Your name is one of the few that cause me to drop everything else and read, immediately. Please, stay, as long as you hear your muse. So many authors have left.

BK in LA

Justfeedack09Justfeedack09over 7 years ago
Beautiful

I agree with the first commenter-if I see you've written something I'm always excited to read it. Even though I'm going to be late for work I'm glad I read this right away. I liked the pace and the character development.

denrondenronover 7 years ago
Great Story

Wow! So beautifully written. I love this story. You are an excellent writer. Keep writing. I want to read more.

rewski84rewski84over 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a beautifully written love story. I know your stories tend to be one offs or stand-alone, but I'm hopeful (and praying) that you're seriously considering a follow-up before moving on to another project. Please?

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 7 years ago

Well, another gem that just leaves you breathless! Great character delineation and development, not to mention story. I have to agree with the others, that this is just begging for a follow-up, but as I say that, would it limit the imagination of what the reader may develop in his own mind? Such a conundrum! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You are MY sunshine, DavidPatrick. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I smiled as soon as I saw your name and enjoyed every beautifully written word. I have added three new favorite characters (Jess, too!) and another of your works that I will revisit and read again.

StoneBasherStoneBasherover 7 years ago
Holy Crap

This was a fucking amazing story. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 Stars

Thanks for another wonderful story. I couldn't put it down until I finished it. BEAUTIFUL

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Could have been cliffhangers

David, You could have broken this up, at least a couple of times, and made some cliffhangers, but I am glad you didn't. Not too many that I read get both a 5 star and a favorite story from me. The last chapter made the Kleenex people money. It was just simply beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

OMG. I loved this story so much I'm crying. it was wonderful, so...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I need was to see your name and I knew it will be a beautiful story as usual. .....thank you for your beautiful writing.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So - so good

Got to read me some David Patrick - hell YES! In this world it is so good to feel the love. James was bereft and lonely and yet from the ashes comes the phoenix - Luke. And Luke has his own ashes. I loved it. Again - thank you Subdued. X

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Response

Thank you for your kind comments and positive reviews. In response to them and to some emails I have received: (1) The inspiration for this story was an actual encounter with a soldier at O'Hare. I was returning from a golf trip to Kohler. "Luke" was happily bouncing. The story of the encounter is factual until James returns to the airport to make sure someone retrieved Luke. The return to the airport and the rest of the story are fiction. (2) I have pondered a sequel, but I am having a difficult time imagining the contours of the next chapter for James and Luke. With other stories (e.g., Zinger), I've thought they were over, only to imagine something new that I wanted to capture in words. Maybe that'll happen with James and Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful. Oh my goodness!!!!

I got so excited when I saw your name. This, this was just too beautiful, I couldn't hold back the tears ( my poor heart). To find each other like this, 2people needing love so much and finding it in each other. Thank you, this was well written (as usual), flowing and did I mention my poor heart.

I would not say no to an epilogue, lol. Once again , thank you for writing this beauty.

keyhole123keyhole123over 7 years ago

Im crying reading this story your writing is beautiful i really hope to see an epilouge for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!

I have been anxiously awaiting a new story from you. You're a wonderful writer!! Your characters and writing style are so engaging. I would also love to see a follow up for these angsty, heartbreakingly lovely characters :)

Every word you write is a treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

In a sea of mediocrity and ugliness, it is always a true pleasure to find one of your stories. They are consistently all the best that a love story can be. Tears of happiness are the highest accolade I can give you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't think the writers don't know what their stories mean to the readers. Most of the times it's the only time I feel good (not in the orgasmic way :P ). I just want to say thank you. Regarding this story, amazing. It's in my favorites. Again thank you & I hope you'll write an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A wonderful story. I loved it. Heartbreaking and heartwarming. Brought back memories of my own experiences.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uover 7 years ago
Great story

Well written story. I felt like I was there so I also live in the Kansas City area if you used a lot of local places to define your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

Beautifully written and plenty of room for a sequel : What happens when Luke comes back? How does James family react to his having a man as a life partner? What heppens next? PLEASE write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Just love your stuff. I'm a huge fan. Would love to do some of the stuff you've written about to you as a a big Thank you!

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 7 years ago
5 STARS!! I did not want it to end.

As usual your stories are worth savoring because they are well written. I so enjoyed this. I wish you could write a second chapter of Luke coming back. I want them to have SEX. HOT after deployment intercourse...lol. I was tearing up at the end. Think about writing another chapter will you? :-)

chrisunderchrisunderover 7 years ago

Their story needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sequel

Perfection! So well written. I love all your stories,; the character and story progression take me on a journey and leave me wanting more every time. Well done!

LadyKSnowLadyKSnowover 7 years ago

I am a huge fan of your writing. This story was beautiful and heartbreaking and I just loved it. I feel like it doesn't need a sequel as it is perfect all on its own. Bravo, DavidPatrick. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feedback

Great story David Patrick it was well written and fully enjoyable and loved it 👍👏👏

sj_53sj_53over 7 years ago
WOW

This story was a great read. I am a slow reader so it was about 3 hours of pure joy watching this fabulous relationship develop. The pressure of time pushing James to move forward yet the uncertainty over whether or not his advances were welcome. A true love developing before my eyes as I read and in my mind I was right there in the middle of the story. I don't really know if I wanted to be James or Luke, but I was leaning toward Luke. Then when James made love to him and took his penis in his mouth I wanted to be James. I loved both characters. I agree with a lot of commenters that there is another story here, but it would be very difficult as a writer to match what you have already done with this story. Bravo!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 7 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Thanks so much and keep writing!!!! 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

whenwilliwhenwilliover 7 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story. I have an E5 grin.

Pietje1955Pietje1955over 7 years ago
Thank You!

This story ticked all the boxes for this romantic!! So nice to read a story that isn't full of angst and tragedy, but instead a slow buildup of love and acceptance. PLEASE keep writing stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel?

Please. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love is grand

I had no idea that a kiss would change my life forever. I've always been very oral and never even thought about much of anything else. That all changed one day with one short kiss. In a few months, we were in love and I can't imagine life without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I want know wat happen next part heart touching story

dairetodairetoover 7 years ago
That was beautiful

Really enjoyed that

hope there is a follow up story of when Luke returns to James

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

that is the best gay romance story i have ever read best of all fantastic . jonathan

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

It's good. It's almost real that I was able to put myself into the story.

shirohshirohover 7 years ago
outstanding

Five stars are not enough to rank this story. The characters are unusual, but believable at the same time, the inner dialog is remarkable, the language is not only right, but beautiful... The images are so vivid, and the dialogs between them are so good, specially when Luke said all those romantic phrases without knowing.

I don´t know if I want a second chapter. I feel like this is a story finished.

congratulations, very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so good

waiting for a love like this...........five plus stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YOURE AN AMAZING WRITER

The last few paragraphs made me cry like a little kid. I'm a huge fan of your work and you're really talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I cried. This was absolutely beautiful. You are supremely talented. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
U RE AWESOME

Dear writer,

You deserve more than a 5 star. I can see myself in the story.

The vivid descriptions and narrative skill, the sweet innocence of Luke, the practicality of falling in love rather than random sex.

Its all beautiful. Don't stop writing,keep sharing your beautiful soul with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful love story

This story was not written in haste, it is an amazing piece of fine writing and psycho-logical development. The young soldier only had a few days, and the deliberate slow and steady pace of development is a masterful accomplishment. This is hard to do. It is this process, which in life usually takes years, and which I would say betrays that it is fiction. But so much of it rings true to life. Rarely does one find this kind of writing anywhere.

MusicAddict1031MusicAddict1031over 7 years ago
Thank You

I almost passed over this story and completely ignored it. I'm so glad that I didn't. This story was absolutely beautiful and has very easily become my favorite out of all the stories I've read on Lit. Thank you so much for all the work you put into writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

I came across this title by chance in the Hall of Fame section. So many of the titles are stories I've read, reread, and enjoyed. This title was new and piqued my interest. I read the story in one sitting and enjoyed every minute. It was well crafted. The characters were believable and people you cared about. The build up to romance was slow and realistic. Thank you for a most enjoyable story. Jeff

MezmeraldMezmeraldover 7 years ago
Beautiful

This story was perfect. I cried at the end. I'd love to see maybe a small story of them reuniting. Wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

I read myself out of one year and into another reading your story. It is the best story I have ever read on the various sites that host this kind of stories. I got more and more nervous toward the end that the story was going to end with James getting a telegram saying the Guppy had been killed in action -- except the telegram wouldn't come to Jim; it would go to the ugly parents who would see it as "'god's will." Any chance of continuing this story? Well, for now -- I am off to read the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a new dimension to the genre

No rushed pace, no contrived scenes, just a beautifully composed and inspirational love story. Could not stop reading until the end. Thank you, David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely wonderful.

I came to this site for a quick salacious read to get me hot for my solo rub before bed. What instead I got was a beautifully written story. I could literally see them at the airport, in the pool on those many days, at the dinner table, in the bathtub, in bed. David, this was a beautifully written story. Slow and deliberate. Kept me hooked pages 1 through 8. Not camp or banal. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love your work, David! Thank you for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suggestion

I love your plot and how you make your story flow in emotion and affection. Both characters were displayed brilliantly. The only thing I don't like was the fact that you kept on bringing his wife name in almost every scene in the story. I know this might sound inappropriate but it made me think that Jim decided to be with Luke just because he wanted to feel like his wife was with him not because he loved Luke. This is just my suggestion only. I do not intend to offend or criticize your work.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 7 years ago
Awww man!

This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Will you continue it for us? I love the way you write!

tsukihimetsukihimeabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Really loved this I do hope there's a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely erotic

The absolute best story I have ever read. I sure hope there's more when he gets out of the army... this could be a best seller and award winning movie...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

This is my second time round for this amazing story, I may be making the same comment as I did previously, but I am a 47 year old going through menopause with little memory. I had to say I agree with your religious comments, I was raised strict Catholic, but I have not entered a church in decades, I can not understand arrogance and ignorance that condones paedophiles but not homosexuality. It is a sin to love someone of the same sex, but ok to molest the innocence, how fucked up is that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really really enjoyed this steamy erotic loving well crafted wonderfully done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please write a second one. i want to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue this story. It is by far the best I have read in a long time. Thank you for writing it and I hope Jimmy and Guppy have a great second chapter that I know you are just dying to write ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm crying out of mixed emotions

This brought tears to my eyes.... happy that they met and explored themselves as well as each other. Sad because they're apart now and afraid for what the future might hold for them. Truly a wonderful story and would make for an amazing movie.

Boywndr86Boywndr86almost 7 years ago

This was amazing! It is so well written, I couldn't help but keep reading. Please keep up with this story as I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Such a great and loving story, cannot wait to see what happens between the two of them. Hope they get inside each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't know but for some reason I feel like I know you

I might be wrong or I might be right but you remind me of someone called Patrick hemming,he was in my school at Wilson but at the end of this year I had to move because of personal business(if this was the Patrick I was talking about he'd know) I'm moving soon this month most likely next week :'( I'm gonna miss all my friends

If this isn't the Patrick in talking about then this was an amazing story either way it was an amazing story

Yours truly, harley

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Patrick Hemming

Sorry, but I am not he.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 7 years ago
Amazing

They were both sleepwalking thru life and found each other.... just love it

Thank you

keyhole123keyhole123almost 7 years ago
Epilouge

Please write an epilouge to this story it has captured my heart again and again i would really like to see luke return to james

will281will281over 6 years ago
This easily could have been about me

Except to say that I feel fortunate to have stumbled across this superbly written love story, I will refrain from expressing too many well-deserved platitudes. While no two lives are exactly alike, I saw brief glimpses of myself in both Luke and James. A big difference -- and quite a surprise -- was Luke's awareness of James' intent from the beginning. For one with no previous experience, he showed much more awareness and insight of what was happening by mumbling aloud to test the waters. While realistic but fictional, my best wishes to all who find themselves similarly situated. Whether or not a sequel is forthcoming, I look forward to reading many more of your wonderful stories.

zxcolemanzxcolemanover 6 years ago
One of the most touching stories I've read.

I absolutely loved this story. I know you've posted that you're having trouble seeing the contours of a next chapter for these two men but if it helps, I'll beg. Please find whatever inspiration it takes to continue their story. Jimmy has to wait and Guppy has to return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Hi,

great story! I am speechless and can't say how heartwarming your story is. Hope to read the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

Please please please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do not let this story end...

Please please don't let this story end.... so many possibilities would live to read until they grow old together ... now that would be a great love story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reading this made me so happy ,

The way you have put so thought and liveliness into every sentence is remarkable. Loved every moment . Please write a sequel of this .

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A Coming of Age

I am sure this is one of the most beautiful stories I have read. Who can query the Love between James and Luke. I have been hesitant about the idea of same-sex marriage, but I am sure it can be blessed by God if there is such love as this between the two participants.

LudovicleuLudovicleuover 6 years ago
My god, best story I have read so far.

I had to get myself off reading the last chapter. Please keep writing a sequel. Your writing skill is great!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
"Out of the Bible Belt"

What a beautiful, touching love story.

Jimmy's initial attraction to "Guppy" at the airport gate was a Godsend to the both of them.

Guppy's innocence in relation to sexual matters is very touching, and James kindness towards him was rewarded by a loving response that the younger man had never known.

It's a wonder that he ever came into existence with parents who looked on almost everything as sinful. Maybe they had only a 'one night' stand and the vinegary mother accidentally concieved, probably regarding the resultant child as punishment for their "sin".

Let us pray that the young soldier is able to keep in touch with James while he is on military service. Obviously he has never experienced any real affection before his interaction with James.

I wonder what kind of God his parents believed in that they could not show affection to this innocent, naive young man.

Loved your story, DavidPatrick.

Patrick J.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Innocent Love

This is my second reading of this wonderful story, but I had to come back to it to re-read it.

What a beautiful, innocent young man Luke is. And James is treating him with all the delicacy that he can muster, because he knows that Luke deserves it.

How could one not love the pair of them, and their developing relationship. I was nearly moved to tears at times because of Luke's trusting innocence.

I hope we hear more of them in the future. Such a beautiful love story. It made me wonder if this was real or just the author's wonderful imagination. Patrick J.

nygayguynygayguyover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

What an amazing, sexy, romantic story! Thank you for putting such work, thought and feeling into this. This brightened my whole day!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Feelings Run Deep

Dear DavidPatrick,

I just had to read this wonderful story right through again, and was just as moved as in my first reading.

I find it difficult to comprehend the kid of Christianity that "Guppy's" parents believed in. Christ's teaching was one of love, but his Bible-bashing parents seemed to concentrate on sinfulness. I wonder what kind of sexual relationship they had, and if there was any love between them.

How wonderful that James had that initial attraction to 'Guppy' and how he was able to teach him a little about life - swimming, for instance.

Let us hope that James was able to guide him through life - even at a disance, while he was serving in the armed forces, where he seems to have found hi niche'.

Love and best wishes from Patrick (Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

The only quibble I have is James misuses 'nonplussed'. It means flabbergasted or at a loss for words. Perhaps I misread the context but it seems to be used to suggest calmness, not getting flustered.

I've eaten at the McDonald's on Fifth Street many times.

Truly a wonderful story. One of the best I've ever read on this site.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Lacking Love in His Upbringing

Reading through this wonderful story once more, I was just as "turned on" as I was in the first reading.

How Luke was able to turn out to be such a wonderful person with the upbringing he received from his wowser, Bible-only parents. Everything seemed to be about "sin", not about how God had created us so wonderfully. It's a wonder Luke was ever conceived at all with their attitude towards sex, not accepting it as a gift from God. Maybe the mother thought it was God's punishment when she conceived? and Luke was the result of their coupling?

How wonderful that James came along as saviour for him.

Thank you again, DavidPatrick for this wonderful, caring story. Patrick (Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!!! More Please......

I have been reading your stories and at points I have literally wept at the hurt and pain these characters have experienced. I am a fairly tough old school, mature, Bi/Gay male, leaning more and more it seems to the gay end of the spectrum. Likely because I am finally able to be more honest with myself at this point in my life. Life has not been easy for me, as even appearing to be gay was not an option for me in the late 60's and 70's (middle and high school times) and with my own religious brainwashing or beliefs. I have experienced a great deal of confusion, hurt, and pain while trying to come to terms with my own sexual attractions over many years. I have always seemed to be attracted most to my mostly Straight sometimes curious buddies. I have fallen in love with several of them and tried to deal with the guilt or unrequited feelings after something sexual had actually happened! So I guess I understand the difficulty and suffering that happens when reputations and lives are damaged by homophobic, zealous, religious bigots, when secret sexual things somehow become exposed.

Out of all the stories I have read from DavidPatrick, this one really cries for a good squeal. It was so beautiful as Luke and Jimmy were finding each other and both being healed and helped and loved back to life. I would love to read a continuation of these two's coming back together, and hopefully finding a rewarding and wonderful happy ending!!! Please consider continuing with this wonderful story......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg this is amazing

This is so amazing and sweet, I am straight but this made me feel emotionally and mentally more accepted in society, thank you so much for writing this I needed this

Tink22004Tink22004almost 6 years ago

What an absolutely wonderful story! I am sure I am not the only one but I would love a sequel with how they work their relationship out. For now I in my mind Luke comes back to Jimmy and they live a happy long life together!! I look forward to reading the other stories you have written. This is definitely one of the best stories I have read on this site!

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago

What a beautiful and well-written tale.

I feel the hurt in both men, cannot understand how Like turned out to be such a balanced guy (despite being very guarded) and love it that both have found happiness. Please continue.

For many years I was married to a lovely woman who passed away. We were best friends and her loss was devastating, but I had been attracted to men ever since I started getting erections. Like you, I cannot imagine marrying another woman, but if the right man came along..

We'll done and keep writing. Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can we get a part 2?

I loved this.

GayAquarianoGayAquarianoover 5 years ago
Beautiful, addictive and bittersweet

Man, your work is really amazing. I love bittersweet stories and this is one of the best. I can’t wait to read another story from you.

Slowine4meSlowine4meover 5 years ago
DavidPatrick!!

I come back to read this story a few times a year. If you don't make a part two I will be forced to.. I don't know, but it won't be pretty😁. Your work is so beautiful.

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

Once again I've been sucked into a wonderful world of your creation. Thank you!

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainover 5 years ago

I keep reading this over, and I enjoy it more each time....

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainover 5 years ago

Love this story....Is there going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Being from and living near Kansas City, I was drawn in. Makes me wish I was Luke. This was an awesome story, I'd love to see more they're continuing story.

MissouriQMissouriQover 5 years ago
Can James rescue me? lol

Being from and living near Kansas City, I was drawn in and I can only imagine the places they went. Were James and Luke real, I may have crossed paths. I can imagine where James lives. I can see myself in both of them. In James, my silent bisexuality. My wife doesn't know. I felt for James as I would be lost too. In Luke, the want to be rescued but I think there is a little of that in all of us. Please, please, please add to their story. It deserves to be continued. I've come back to this story numerous times since I found it. It has affected me in a way I can't describe. I gave it 5 stars because there wasn't a higher rating. You are brilliant story teller, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sweet, Sensual and Lovely

I keep returning to this lovely story. It touched me in so many ways. How beautifully written and told. I love the way it slowly builds to an enduring love between two basically sweet individuals from completely different circumstancs who share the same needs; the touch, love and understanding of another. I like the way each one improves the life of the other. Their beautiful story brought tears to my eyes. I hope this writer continues with more touching stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Have you ever considered a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Simply endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gorgeous read!

Wow. What a gorgeous (and hot) love story. And an unexpectedly comforting take on loss. 5 stars for you, sir. I read the whole story in one sitting. Two beautifully drawn characters who really touched me. Thanks for sharing your writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding Story

Finally, a well constructed ,beautifully written plausible story, more captivating for the build up as opposed to the orgasms. Thank you for the engagement, the entertainment, the beauty and the joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CONTINUE THIS STORY

You take my heart and crush it to mend it to fill it with those damn good feels. I want Guppy to come home. Please continue this story.

RobJasperRobJasperover 4 years ago
Lovely Story

What a lovely story all the way through…so well done. Bravo & thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Ever!

This is, without having the death of a spouse, how I want my life to end up. The way you write leads me as though I am actually there, or even better yet - one of the characters. I felt alive, I’ve never had so much precum oozing reading a story as I have this one, you made it romantic, beautiful, nothing tawdry at all, just magnificent! You are a class act and even more so an incredible writer! Thank you for sharing your incredible gift!

HartlesslyHartlesslyalmost 4 years ago

By far one of the best stories I’ve read on here. Beautiful love story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous