All Comments on 'Changed Redux Pt. 01'

by china-doll

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 7 years ago
Really? You're Back!

This has long been one of my favorite stories. I've reread it several times, some chapters more than others.

I really enjoyed many of the changes you made, they refined the story giving it more depth and made it more enjoyable. Towards the end of this installment, it seemed a bit too much, and I didn't enjoy the changes as much, preferring the original.

Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing how you handle or remake some of the other scenes. What come to mind is the interview with the intern and the joggers.

Can't believe that you're back. Why the "handle" change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome reboot

The original changed series was my absolute favorite on this site and I'd love to read the rest of the series rebooted

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finish the story

its nice you added more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad this is recent.

I climaxed with the lovers' first kiss, but had to continue reading afterward. So hot, so beautiful, so disappointing when I saw there wasn't a second part, until I saw the date. Please carry this to fruition, which... oof. So, I loved this, but one problem I have with magic-based erotica is that the protagonist is given sooo much power... and uses it all on one person when the potential for amazing sexiness is right there. (Not trying to tell you how to write, but: Please tell me Mary runs into someone else whose sex appeal forces her to suggest to Julia that an open relationship is perfect for them...)

Floydman1Floydman1over 7 years ago
I loved the first version...

...and this is soooo much hotter! I'm loving this and really looking forward to the next installment. This is very well written and sexy as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

I haven't even started reading the story yet, but after reading the introduction, I wanted to let you know how awesome it is that you are going back and revisiting this story. I'm looking forward to seeing how your work has changed and matured as you have experienced new things.

FinalManFinalManover 7 years ago
I'm so happy to see this!!

I'm super excited to see you writing again! You're probably my favorite author of fantasy/mind control lesbian erotica! I definitely can't wait for the next installments of this story, its my absolute favorite!

Also, I was trying to contact you in order to commission you but, I'd rather wait for you to finish this story!

softnotesoftnoteabout 7 years ago
Wow.

The original was one of the first stories I read on this site, and one of my early favorites. I LOVE the redo - the storyline is more complex, the characters have been fleshed out a little more, and the overall effect is a deeper (and hotter) story. Very well done. Can't wait for the rest!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this - very much looking forward to reading more...

NormthegreatNormthegreatabout 7 years ago
what a treat

thank you for writing. fantastic improvement and looking forward to the next one.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago
Great Writing!!

Thanks for this story. I love it. Very talented:))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

The original was one of my favorites I have checked back many times in the hope you would continue it.

I'm so pleased to have stumbled across this remake.

Please continue for many more chapters and pretty please don't leave it hanging as so many good stories on here do.

Thank you for coming back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

Loved the original and have come back to it many times. Now it looks like the story is getting even better! Can't wait for the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You're back!

Great to see you writing again! Love what you've rewritten so far. I'd say you've definitely improved, and managed to give your characters more depth.

Vell84Vell84about 7 years ago

Loved the originals, but this is even better! I love the changes you've made with Julia especially. Keep up the great writing, and thank you for it as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gonna be honest...

I'm just gonna say it. I liked the originals, but what you've done here is nothing short of outstanding. You could have stopped right here, nothing further in the story, and I would have been completely satisfied with the end result. And I like the twist you had this time as opposed to how abrupt it seemed last time. Julia is much more likable this time around.

Honestly one of the rare times the reboot is truly better than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
skillfully written, makes me want to read more

Honestly, your original was a model of the style and substance that I find perfect for the mind control genre.That you have able to put it back out there again is a delight.

More please!

Templar_WriterTemplar_Writerover 6 years ago
A Surprising Improvement

I enjoyed the original version, I wouldn't have thought it could have been improved or needed it, but this is much better. I was disappointed when I saw you hadn't written anything recently, so I was glad yo see back. Keep up the good work.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I'm so glad I found this redux, and glad to have found your new nom de plume. Of course the similarities between the first version and this one are clear. The differences are enough, though, that it almost feels like a completely different story.

I loved the scene on the high altar. Mmmm. "a screaming chalice of ecstasy", indeed.

JackSilverJackSilveralmost 6 years ago
Good work

This was a great introduction to this! Really enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I screamed!

I love this story so much! It's such a great take on the MC genre, and the characters are so good. I screamed when Julia revealed her secret! I'm going to read the rest right away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow! Fantastic!

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackabout 3 years ago
Great story

Love this so far looking forward to more

skygod2skygod2over 2 years ago
Best story I've read this year

This is the best story I've read this year. I hope to read more from you 😉

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

Fuck……that was the amazing erotica I ever read. Wow !

lebeaumarquislebeaumarquisover 2 years ago

Wow! Amazing story, wonderfully well writen storyline, believable dialogues. I am jumping right into Ch. 2. Some editing would still be needed, but this is a very minor criticism… Great work CD!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Stopped reading at ruining the roommate's petite body - "5 sizes?" RIP. Sigh. 2/5 for cool story up to that point (minus a star for pretty uninspired use of the English language and poor editing). More lesbian-centric wish-fulfilment stories would be welcome, but this misses the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so fucking good my god!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous