All Comments on 'Cucked on Vacation'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 515 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 7 years ago
Superb writing

Excellent story, very convincing and erotic. Loved the detail in it too, I felt I was there in the bedroom, watching Vanessa's cunt cream all over Mark's cock, leaving a white tide ring around it. Superb ending with her getting inseminated in private. Please write more. 5 stars!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years ago
Hit this one out of the park.

Really liked the way you built this one up slowly. The intimate discussions between the couple as they are drawn to a new adventure. Then the pay off with Vanessa getting her first big black cock. And finally the cream on top, or should I say the cream inside Vanessa's fertile womb. 5*

DayturkeyDayturkeyover 7 years ago
Awesome again

Wanting more or your stories. Sequel to neighborly !!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 7 years ago
Vacation to . . .

. . . lust in black and white, or maybe pink. Good story, vacations are supposed to provide relaxation, release of tension and fond memories. Sounds like both Vanessa and Mike will have great memories for a long time. In terms of relationship though the second act, leaving Mike asleep in the living room while Vanessa and Mark retreat to bed for privacy is telling. The sharing between Mike and Vanessa, teasing, showing, sharing their intimate pleasure that built the seduction has faded into background replaced by the need for one-to-one giving, taking, sharing between Mark and Vanessa. Mike had his time to participate by watching now the new, if temporary, couple need to merge and grow within themselves creating space, also temporary, between husband and wife.

There are still a few days left in their vacation. I can well see Vanessa asking Mark for his wife's phone number so she can thank her long distance for sharing husband's cock. Might Vanessa also ask if one or more future meetings might be possible? Could the two wives explore ways to assist one another in future sexual delights? I can imagine all sorts of ongoing pleasures that could be shared as twosome couple, threesome including Mike, possibly threesome including Mark's wife, a foursome or even a mixed couple pairing. The possibilities seem almost endless and that unknown but imagined future is the hallmark of a good story as far as I am concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotically written

But do not like this type of tale as the hubby will in the end be demoted to the cum cleaner that they always turn out to be. Plus morning after pill wil be required or are we going down the mixed race brat?

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Is it just talk, or is she really truly Mark's now? I like this story a lot but I don't like the open endedness of it.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
A common plot done fairly well

Well written up to the end when you suddenly shifted the personalities of the wife and Mark. Likeable personalities become ugly in an instant. Would have given it a 4 except for that. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Similar experience

Wife and I had a very similar experience in St Marteen with the night manager. Wife was attracted to him when we arrived..went down to lobby later to talk to him. Came back two hours later with cum in her hair and a giant smile on her face. He took her to one of the suites right next to the beach and did a very nice job on her

gr8whitenorthgr8whitenorthabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Please tell me there will be a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

Your way of handling this subject is very different from the other writers on this topic. This is definitely one of your best, of course, the next part should deal with the pregnancy possibility and the darker turn the story takes at the end. I like the thought of bringing Mark's wife into the story and helplessness of this couple as they get pulled into this naughty new world. I hope you don't leave this story hanging out there for too long. Again, it is good to have you back, your style and point of view on this topic have been missed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ch. 2

Well done! Chapter 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another great story! 26 yo white male wanting to cucked myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

The plot is a cliche but you wrote it so effectively that it is hot. Steamy sex scenes. You prove that repressed homosexual fantasies don't have to be boring or stupid.

Flyer2Flyer2about 7 years ago
Hot story

What happens when they get back to Ohio? Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Pleas tell us that there will be a chapter 2

chief573chief573about 7 years ago
OMG that was hot

But too short. Chapter 2 please. Lets let the wife start off a little guilty, maybe a little reluctant to resume the liason. Let the tension build and finally explode as she finally concedes to her new ownership and they consummate that with impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She has accepted impregnation....

Not on the pill, no condom and she was so delirious with pleasure that she welcomed his semen freely, nay, enthusiastically. They still have the rest of their week's vacation. Having already talked through any impediments to this affair with Mike before it happened, there is nothing to stop Mark and Vanessa from mating every night until the vacation ends. The question is, if she doesn't end up pregnant from all this unrestrained coupling, would they all arrange to share another vacation again and again until it happens? What will Mike do if she does get pregnant??? He is in no position to stop it now....since the mating will continue now that she has given the ownership of her womb to him. She might even want Mike to videotape the sessions....

Forest18cForest18cabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot story almost believeable. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Graet work

Another hot story, do continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

I loved this story. Unlike some of the other readers, I loved the ending. Specially when Vanessa and Mark are in his bedroom. The change in their tone, the position, slapping of her behind and the dominance of Mark was a great turn on.

Hope you continue to write the next chapters for this story. Another encounter with Mark or even a completely new adventure in Ohio. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TRASH

Now I know why I don't read interracial stories often. Always the same crap, over and over.

newtype2525newtype2525about 7 years ago
Amazing!

And a little darker than your normal stories! Loved it though! All of your stories have great emotion and an addictive build that makes me want to read more. I am glad to this be your first story of 2017. Hope we get more of them soon!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Standard Stuff

I think that I may have read something similar before.

argusx2002argusx2002about 7 years ago
More please

Great build up. The nude beach really wasn't needed. You do a great job building the tension. I really want to hear the questions the other wife asked. The ending was too abrupt. Please finish the vacation for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delicious!

Loved it. She'll always think about that vacation and she'll surely be thinking about that big beautiful cock every time she has sex, resulting in incredible orgasms. Perhaps back in Ohio she'll find one or more Marks to please her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not my usual cup of tea, but well done!

Liked the build up. Think it needs a follow on, maybe at least partly from Vanessa's POV? Would like to get both sides of that phone conversation between Vanessa and Mark's wife. There must be more to the vacation? And what about after? Was this a one off and they live happily ever after with just some fond memories to pull out from time to time? Or does Vanessa turn into a total cum dump and the marriage is ruined? Or maybe they manage to visit with Mark a couple of times a year? Or??? Really would like some more of this story, it has interesting characters. Just please don't turn Mike into a caged total wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From a Loving Husband

To a willing cuck in one night? C'mon....if he is that stupid than he got what he deserves. She won't be happy with him ever again! And he is smiling and cumming in his pants...lovely! I figure these guys really can't be happy in their marriages or either they are very insecure in the marriages. One or the other. Because I would have to think that from this point on there marriage is in trouble.

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 7 years ago

really enjoyed it, I will be checking back for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for another great story that had me hard as a rock and stroking my cock in no time. I liked the buildup and the ending was great but would love a continuation. I loved how the hubby was a willing participant in his wife's initial defilement, watching the black stud stretch her pussy while stroking his cock then as the bull blasts his seed all over her belly and breasts hubby blasts his seed all over his loving wife's face. Later hubby stands by as this bull ravages his sweet wife again and listens to his wife moan in orgasm and tell her lover that her pussy is now his. In response to this the black bull fills the married white wife's womb with his seed while the loving husband stands by and shoots his load in his pants. How erotic would it be if the hubby grunted in his orgasm and wife and bull look up to see him standing there a witness with evidence of his cuckolding displayed by the growing wet spot in his pants. After a few more days of the bull humping away on this married pussy and filling her womb with four or five loads a day, hubby can take his bride back to Ohio. As he try's to make love to her gaping pussy the couple will discover this loving wife is pregnant with a black baby.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-fantastic

You're a sick fuck. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

offset the asshole of lit's 1 vote! He is one sick turd that needs serious mental help!! Man his wife really fucked up his head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!!

This story had my cock so hard I thought I was going to cum in my pants!! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ended too early

It ended too early. Since they are all from same area back home, hopefully the story will continue there?

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185about 7 years ago
A superb story!

Thank you for allowing us into the mind and thoughts of Mike and Vanessa. Her reluctance while Mark fanned the flames of lust in her mind created a passion and desire she had to discover. This story will need several chapters!

hot36ddhot36ddabout 7 years ago
Hot!!!

Very hot would love to read more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
food for thought

bring the black wives into your stories with a bit of lesbian lust and or domination to go along with the cuckolding please.

Vision54Vision54about 7 years ago
Great

Is there a follow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another proof people in porn sites vote with the small heads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
annony tells us

This was neither clever or interesting and it's getting the bad scores it deserves." Yet he read it all!! I'm betting he jerked his 23 inch cock and shot his little sadload into his hand like he does everyday!! Annony the king of the cucks and the sad little masturbator.

OOAAOOAAabout 7 years ago
Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations for one of the most exciting stories I have ever read!!!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 7 years ago
Great read

Wow ! Very sexy and erotic story .Clearly he picked them from the start and those phone calls didn't come from his wife but from some female friend or someone he paid to act as his wife . It always amazes me in these stories how a loving and loyal wife gives in so easy and then says " it's your pussy Mark , take it baby " thus allowing Mark to inseminate her with a good chance of creating a baby . I know it's just a story and the risky sex part is a super turn-on but people just don't stop thinking when they see a big cock or big set of titties .

Having said that the story is very well written . The sad part is the author didn't finish the story as there are plenty of issues left hanging . Hopefully there will be another chapter to come .

SamMcsterSamMcsterabout 7 years ago
Intense

Loved how you wrote this couple's reluctant but inevitable journey to succumbing. Nicely done. You can expect their sex life to be a lot blacker from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep writing

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

SAME OLD BULL SHIT THE AS ALLWAYS TURNS INTO A SCUM SUCKING WHORE FIRST SHE WONT LET THE SCUM BAG CUM IN HER SLUT CUNT THEN SHE FALLS FOR THE DUSCH Baag FUCKER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain cheating...

"It's a huge rush for most men to watch their wife cuckold them. ..."

Sorry, bud. This is NOT a cuckolding story!! I wish you so-called "writers" would get your facts straight and quit screwing up people's education or knowledge about sex!

Cuckolding refers to a very unique and specialized set of circumstances, all of which must be present without variation or omission. To be a cuckold is to be a husband who DOESN'T know his wife is cheating on him -- and most assuredly is not watching the act or partaking of it!! Additionally, it's not a cuckolding until necessarily the wife becomes impregnated by her lover and bears the bastard child! And necessarily the husband must actually believe the bastard child is his own, and is proudly raising and supporting it. AND, the fact this child is a bastard is generally known by friends, family and even strangers, WITHOUT any of them informing the husband of the fact! THAT, is the one true, accurate definition of a cuckold!

Anything else, like this story, is nothing more than simple, garden-variety cheating - in one of its' endless forms or another.

Furthermore, one spouse cannot 'consent' or 'permit' another spouse to break his/her marital vows and cheat by having sexual relations (in one form or another; to one extent or another -- hint: which means a handjob, a blowjob, and even frottage are all forms of cheating and a breach of marital vows!). A vow is a solemn, non-redeemable promise made by the promisor. Only a promisor can breach a vow or withdraw or void a vow. The promisee (spouse being cheated on) can only condone the breach or release the cheating spouse/promisor from their vow. Upon condoning an act of cheating, every Western court will refuse to grant a divorce on that basis - for that particular occurrence of infidelity. A release is identical to agreeing to a no-fault divorce and dissolution of the marriage. So the only situation in which a spouse may cheat without nullifying the marriage is when the other spouse condones the cheating - BUT condonation can only occur AFTER the act of cheating is concluded. It is always the betrayed spouse's option to decide whether to condone a completed act of cheating or to end the marriage, seek divorce, and throw the cheater out - after each occurrence of cheating. So the risk is always fully on the cheater - absolutely no guarantees from the betrayed spouse until it's too late to change the situation. And that of course includes the betrayed spouse's right to change his/her mind while having agreed at first to the act of cheating, but subsequently feeling remorse or having second thoughts during or after the act of betrayal.

Otherwise, don't get married in the first place, or if married get divorced - then fuck who you want, when you want and wherever and however you want. Be the skank whore that you want - but without the security blanket or financial, emotional and psychological support of a spouse or a marriage!! Those are the rules; that's the reality.

Now write your stories within the proper framework with full recognition of the consequences of every act at any given time. And gentlemen, if you are going to pimp out your wives, then do so honestly - and at least pay them for whoring for your benefit and pleasure; but be honest and release them from their vows of marriage so they can be free to decide IF they want to be your whore.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Ignore anonymous.

This is a great beginning to a hot series.

She goes home pregnant with black child in her. She periodically still sees Mark , but is hooked on BBC and needs other men on a very regular basis.

Theakston58Theakston58about 7 years ago
It made me sad.

Extreamly well written and a story well told. I have to admit I was saddened by the ending which is tribute to you for being able to cause such emotion in your reader. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
we will see

I did not really care for this story, my wife is 28 and I am 33 and we role play a lot during sex, she has been mentioning to me she would like to cuckold me on our next vacation, I told her we will see what happens, but we both decided there will be no way in hell we would involve a black guy, with all the black crime and BLM bullshit, she has told me quite a few bad stories about the blacks when she was in high school, were dirty, always calling her racist because she rejected there constant advances no matter how many times she would say no, the few she remembers have been arrested, lol, neither of us want any thing to do with them, does that make us racist, nope, just not interested in sexual ventures with them.

Benzguy280Benzguy280about 7 years ago
Hot!

What a hot story, love the way you developed it. Got to have more what happens next!

Swel1Swel1about 7 years ago
Enjoyed

I would say more of an erotic experience than being cucked, but that doesn't matter. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it and have personally found vacation time a good time to have a new experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid

refresh the drinks...

slip you a drug...

Wife is ALL his.

-what a dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Somebody to fuck my wife

I would love to see somebody fuck my wife signed country

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Foot Long

Every women should get the chance to fuck a guy with a foot long cock just to experience an orgasm from another world of life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok......

until the last bit where they had sneaked off without hubby and the arsehole came in her, morning after pill now required, so crap ending.

JJ

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

This is one fantastic story. I thoroughly enjoyed how Mark was driving Vanessa wild, making her come like mad. I loved that Vanessa was more than willing to let Mark come in her pussy, inseminating her while she is not using birth control and most likely fertile, hopefully ovulating. Every white woman needs to take black cock unprotected and have at least one black baby, preferrably two.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
PEOPLE WITH SHORT CUMMINGS OUGHT TO TURN THEM INTO SELFIES

and the person who is going to be pleasured is Himself, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot !

That story was amazing. It made my dick hard when I read about the husband waking up to the sounds of his wife moaning while getting fucked again by her stud.

aherbaherbalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Found this very arousing! I especially loved Mark's "test" of having Vanessa touch his cock in the bar, giving her the final nudge and release for her wanton behaviour.

Also, there are some weird people out there on the interweb, hiding behind an anonymous nom de plume, and spewing out plain old nastiness. If you don't like the work someone has toiled over, and can't be properly critical of it, why not just say nothing? You could then spend more time in the echo chambers of the Daily Mail comments section, where your world view will find much more favour.

Thank you author for a great story - favourited it and you because of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
end of marriage. heartless wife and a sissy wimp husband

ok until she went off without hubby and got pregnant. now she wont want hubby and will treat him with contempt. oh and him cumming in his pants, what a loser. but you obviously hate husbands. Pathetic!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Needs

Excellent cuck story! 5 Stars! Needs another chapter, she'll need Mark or another when she gets back home.

taniwha60taniwha60almost 7 years ago
Very good--so far

I was totally brought into the story. You got me immersed in the story. But, I hope there is a follow-up. Or, even an on-going series.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Truly super

Watching wife seduced by a new friend and further Royal fucking is an aspiration of many husbands like me who can see a new passion of wife for endowed cock.

My wife had given and still giving me that lovely feeling and pleasure of watching at least once in three months.

She is regularly taking pills to take tons of loads in her cunt and giving me bowlful of cum cocktails of energy.

It's a great pleasure to let wife to have her life.

Free space.

executivelustexecutivelustalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Like others can't wait to see what they do back in Ohio. Need a part two soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2 Comments..

To the anon throwing around the N word - why did you "read" the story - category is clearly stated and many interracial stories in Literotica involve African-American men.

And to everyonesavoyeur, super hot story, actually, regardless of the race of the characters. To my everlasting shame I've been cucked by 3 men: white, Korean and Jewish, all with thicker, longer endowments. And incidentally, I'm black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Doesn't End Here...

Nicely written, sexy, sensual, stimulating and well portrayed....every aspect from their marriage to their days activities to smoothly getting involved with Mark and - of course, the seduction was erotic, the actual sex - very arousing so....some thoughts.

Most of us would like a chapter two and not just because of how well this chapter moved smoothly through what easily could be any real people being seduced into interracial sex BUT - how well and deeply and wantonly Vanessa had progressed so....

Hubby falls asleep and probably with no hesitation Vanessa moves comfortably with Mark to the bedroom where their intimacy went from erotic and exciting sex to making love. Hubby had been asleep for awhile so I'm going to figure that they made missionary love first and moved to the doggy position for continued pleasure which is where hubby finds them.

Vanessa is on cloud nine, ecstatic with erotic and whole body orgasms and wanting all Mark can give her. Mark is programming her to agree that her pussy is his and she has no problem giving it to him and agreeing that her pussy is his.

Now, what would happen here is that Mark would cuddle with her, love her, loving French kissing and encouraging her to enjoy herself because it is a one time encounter for a lifetime of memories. Mark will slowly convince her to spend her evenings with him (without Mark) for the ultimate experience and pleasure for the balance of their vacation and her days with hubby after Mark leaves for the day. Mark will have hubby agree that this ultimate experience for Vanessa would be very special and with lifelong memories and he agrees telling Vanessa she will always love him (he knows) and always remember and appreciate the great memories.

Vanessa will be Marks lover for the next 5 days and I mean lover, falling totally in love with having Mark as her lover and when the vacation ends and they all bid farewell, Mark will have Vanessa's E-Mail, cell phone number and work phone with the secret that she and Mark will get together every once in awhile when he can get to her hometown. Of course, she is now a fervent Black Cock hot wife and eventually she will seek the occasional tryst with a good looking black - of course, when hubby is out of town or working late.

There is no way she will give up Mark and the occasional black tryst! ...'Once You Go Black....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mike-2

For real, she was going home to a 5" cock. Any husband with a 5" cock would never push his wife to fuck a larger cock. She wasn't on the pill and the condoms didn't fit. He came in her, black baby at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sequel

This story is so erotic of a loving married couple expanding their boundaries. This story needs a sequel covering the communication between husband and wife defining their new roles with Vanessa submitting to Mark and her husband dealing with being her supportive cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved it! I agree with the two previous comments. The story is well written and sexy as hell. It really needs a sequal where the married folks discuss what happened and agree that Vanessa should make herself available to Mark when ever he wants her

Jerry

curiousj4curiousj4almost 7 years ago
Sequel!

There's no way she's gunna be to resist fuckin him again. There has to be a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yes

Nothing better (or more natural) than a powerful black man taking a white wife and the husband watching and wanking his inferior white cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

SAME OLD BULL SHIT BIG BLACK DICK SAME BULL SHIT WHOS CUNT IS THIS WHO OWNS THIS CUNT SAME OLD BULL SHIT.NO SEQULS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BS

Another black fantasizing about a pathetic white guy with a hot wife. Go live your fantasy elsewhere, no real white man would let your black ass anywhere near his old lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb story !

Loved when the "true cuckolding" happened, nice twist !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

One Star.

ottowaltersottowaltersover 6 years ago
Keep going with this story

Good story but it needs a next chapter. Now that Mark owns the pussy maybe they can fuck on the beach?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold....

I give it a 5 star!! Ever since I've become impotent I've wanted my wife to cuckold me.

My wife is a hot woman and she needs a hard cock to satisfy her sexual needs. I lie awake at night fantasizing of her fucking a well hung stud, while I watch, and him shooting a huge load of cum into her mature womb. Maybe one day my fantasy will come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Hell no!

I'd never allow my wife to cheat let alone fuck a black guy. I'd castrate that mother fucker for that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-cuckold

Watch what you wish for, it may come true. Are you willing to take the consequences?

You know there are other ways to satisfy your wife. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vacation

Just loved this story! Please do a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold concept is one of the most bizarre and toxic

I've read Literotica for a couple decades and without a doubt, the cuckolding theme - esp. with the predictable, almost obligatory interracial kink - consistently ranks amongst the most revolting, bizarre and illogical. So, why do *I* read them? I happen to enjoy the "be careful what you wish for" moral even when it's glossed over by "and they lived happily ever after" hogwash, as well as laughing at the pathetic wimp and slutty wife characters writers concoct.

These stories all follow the same sick pattern. Although writers love to paint lipstick on the pig by portraying the actors as "happily married" individuals, no rational happily married people would ever do this, at least not without the idiocy that comes from an alcohol-induced lobotomy. No self-respecting husband would EVER seriously want to watch the wife he supposedly loves be fondled, groped and fucked by another guy or have her slobber over another dude's dick and stinking nether regions, especially an nword, just for a few hours of hedonistic "spice." No decent loving wife would EVER seriously want to humiliate her husband, risk disease and pregnancy, and trash her marriage for a night of sloppy sex with a donkey. Oh, it might make for "fun" pillow talk if never taken any farther, but the global count of "HAPPILY" married folk who actually go through with this hare-brained garbage idea is statistically insignificant. What may be statistically significant are the numbers of UNHAPPILY married women and equally dissatisfied or mentally dysfunctional husbands who allow their adulterous-minded sex organs to overrule commonsense. That accounts for a good chunk of the 50% of marriages that fail.

Be careful watch you wish for, morons, because regardless how you try to rationalize and justify it, just like good old stupid Mike, the end result will see your marriage and life more fucked up than that cheating slut Vanessa's pussy was. It's not going to take long for cold reality to sink into Mikey's fat head - that his cheating slut "wife" (in name only) gave herself and her puss to an nword while hubby was passed out (can we say betrayal?) and that she'll very likely be emboldened to fuck that black or other nwords or what the heck, any other thick cudgel of any color whenever she wants going forward. After all, the idiot voluntarily gave her away. She's now "entitled" to do it whenever she pleases. He can't be mad at the predatory bull, he can't even be very upset with his slut wife because IT WAS HIS FAULT. Okay, it's hers, too, because she should never have gone along with it, but HE is the only loser in the room.

His options are limited. He can either divorce the slut, blow his brains out (but he'd probably miss the small clump of grey matter in his skull) or live the humiliating life of a pathetic loser. While a few wimps with no self-respect might accept that last option, I will never believe any normal man could derive pleasure from that bleak future. What a horrible train wreck comes from pursuing sick fantasies.

SeidahSeidahover 6 years ago
Hope she got pregnant

Wow great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story and exciting

Very horny story

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
So many others have requested it

Won't you please add another chapter to this amazing story? I loved the ending being open but would love another chance to see them all play again! I'm hoping they make it a foursome! Cheers!

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
Whose Pussy Is It???

Helluva question and the answer is; the first five inches belong to my husband for life Mike, but the final seven inches belong to the lover of my life and that is you Mark. My pussy is yours whenever you want it. Call me, send for me,, show up and drag me off. I am yours whenever you want or need this special part of me that belongs to you alone.

Go wake my husband and tell him what I just told you, promised to you, and then tell him to go back to our room and sleep alone in that bed. I am staying in your bed tonight.

Good story everyonesavoyuer.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love meeting hot guys in a bar or on the beach

My husband and I both love meeting hot guys and love to take the situation to a glorious finish. Great writing xoxoxoxo Annette

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
very well written

who wouldn't love to be in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she's soon going to be black pregnant

Magnums don't fit yep he came on her twits first time but now he's going to be spunking up her cunt every time now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Hotwife Story

The reaction of the wife is why I love seeing my wife with better endowed men. I remember the first time she kissed another man; it was electric.

babymaker8babymaker8over 6 years ago
maternity next stop

The black bull going to impregnate her married cunt he's now going to pump every single rope of his potent spunk up this sexy wife's cunt and put her into maternity knickers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally predictable racist tripe

As soon as I read 5" dick I knew the rest of the story. And it went exactly to form.

What fools you are. Racist? You bet. Every black man has a 10" cock and lives to fuck white women? How is that premise of the story not racist? How does that promote harmony? It promotes stereotypes! The sick thing is, these deluded white twinks who write this bullshit would tell you they're not racist and not promoting the same lies that came out of the Klan 100 years ago.

That's a fact, Jack!

Ignorance is not an excuse, dweebs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Hot story & would love a sequel, maybe with a bi element to it?

orater1orater1over 6 years ago
Okay this is just plain HOT

This captures what I had always dreamed of accomplishing with my wife. So "into" each other and still able her to experience some like that. Awesome read(which yours usually are). But to the readers...i've a question. If a wife such as this story depicts really experiences this significant of a size difference...does the lovemaking with their husband become something "less"?

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
No ending

Well what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking hot

Damn, that's hot! I loved the part where they were fucking without him, his wife taking that black cock like a true slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love her

I would love to see my wife getting fucked by a large black cock she is very tight and has nice tits 36 DD has a great shape made for sex .this story made her so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Although it was a masturbating content at first

But it really makes me puke after sometime this is the last time I am going to read this genre sorry but this is not in my limit to digest it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

Great stop. Added element of humiliation or a bit of cheating after the first time would make it even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! Wotta vacation.

Would love see my wife milk huge cocks like that. Only saw it once and they were so horny and hot she said she would not have any plans for another huge cocks ramming up her any time soon. I've never stopped trying to talk her into it again soon after that. Needless to say it was a really great way for me to reach the highest level of heated sex with my wife. Maybe I'll get to see more of black cocks filling up my wife again and again soon enough. Sure hope so. I get horny just thinking about it. My boi pussy is getting ready for another huge black cocks and I'll let her watch me if she'll let me watch her get knocked up. I would love to see if she'll have black cocks filling her pregnancy or not.I have been really doing everything possible to make sure the kids don't have any issues with black or white. All ten of them look like they really do love us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous