All Comments on 'Changed Redux Pt. 02'

by china-doll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Body_HunterBody_Hunterabout 7 years ago
very nice story!

I could almost see them make love to each other. Well written! The only thing i don't really like it this bimbo style big boob thing. But well done, i try to hold my breath for the next part!

greetings from germany

B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ooooo yum

I love the story, and hoping for more !!!!!!!!

to be Julia, to be a pet under sensual control is soooooo exciting , and to know I don't need to have mind-control to be in that blissful state. it's so hard to find that mistress who will take control of me

again, loved the story

les_carrie@yahoo.com

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritabout 7 years ago
Welcome back!

If I recall correctly, this is one of the first stories that really got me hooked into Literotica, so I'm thrilled to see you back at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

Please keep it up, this is great stuff! You do an amazing job of very erotically describing the sex scenes. In comparison to your original series I think you have very well-paced character development here, and I like that Mary is more aware and a bit concerned about how she manipulates others, without it being an obstacle to the story overall. Would love it if Mary eventually comes around to having a completely honest talk with Julia about how she has manipulated her into being so accepting (naturally ending with Julia continuing being accepting). Regardless, I'm very confident that you'll do an amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

really like the corruption. Mary slowly losing her moral battle, Marcelline admitting she may be controlling her, Mary's loss of control at the gas station, all great. Slowly forgetting about julias autonomy and corrupting her even more, making her more and more subservient, its great. Will Julia be lost forever to the magic? Do tell! I cant wait for Marry to have her Allissa-cold-water type moment as she does something truly awful (and also totally sexy) that she is not okay with at all. Making all three girls worship her at the end: hot.

maxout09maxout09about 7 years ago
Love it

Incredible story! I love the plot, love your descriptions of sex and your writing is excellent. Voicing the lower comment I cannot wait to hear how Mary's inner turmoil plays out. What will she do to make her rethink. Does she turn a woman into a cat girl? Breaks up a marriage? I cannot wait to hear. Also I cannot wait to see if Julia becomes her corrupting force. Does she talk with Marcellene while Mary is asleep? Make Mary into the woman she wants? Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

This story may as well be the greatest erotic story I have ever read.

I hope you never stop writing stories like this.

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 3

Any idea when part 3 is coming?

china-dollchina-dollabout 7 years agoAuthor
Part Three

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Part 3 is in progress but life has been busy. I'll post it as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!!

Amazing!

Even better then your original!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking forward to the next part!

Love your rewrite so far. Hope you haven't lost motivation to continue, as I think this has potential to be my all time favorite on here!

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Realy enjoying this - looking forward to reading more.

china-dollchina-dollalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Part 3

Part Three is finally posted! I submitted it as Mind Control but the site admin changed it to Incest/Taboo since, well, it has incest in it. So look over there please!

~CD

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

Parts 1 and 2 are some of the most sensuous and captivating erotic stories I’ve ever read. I couldn’t put them down. I especially like your description of the orgasms and bringing Marcelina into Mary’s mind.

JackSilverJackSilveralmost 6 years ago
Great

This was so hot! I love seduction so really enjoyed this!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A wonderful chapter to this story!

Wonderfully written! A very yummy too😘 Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a find!!

I read the original four chapters about a decade ago, searched for it to read again...and look what I found!! Absolutely awesome rewriting/retelling of the story. I’ve just started it, but I LOVE the way you now have Amanda the willing initiator instead of the reluctant coerced straight sister. Unbelievably well written. Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackabout 3 years ago
Outstanding chapter

Really loved this one. Would really love to see more of the twins in the future. Loved the seduction. Also want to see more of kirsty. Also a thought, Couldn't Mary create a body for the woman trapped inside the ring so she can walk aound outside the ring. Would also like to see the seduction Mary thought of with two highschool girls or college at the mall play out. With her roommate girlfriend pet helping of course. Maybe all above ideas could come out to play in a future chapter. Would also like to see Mary seduce the waitress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wow!

Just fucking wow.

I haven't even made it out of the "Whole New Roommate" section yet (because reasons :-) ), but couldn't resist skipping ahead to comment.

I *love* Julia. She's so deliciously depraved! "I'm like a fucking sex goddess now! Don't you dare change me back! ... Only seems fair that I get to sleep with a goddess too." Gotta love a gal who knows what she wants.

Marcellene is great too. Her snark is a welcome change from the usual docile "your wish is my command" genie. I hope she gets some more chances to embody herself and have fun in the flesh. And if she does, I hope she and Julia get to meet -- that'll be fireworks for sure!

Will Mary resist the corruption of power? Or will she give in to temptation? I could love it either way.....

skygod2skygod2over 2 years ago
One more chapter of this amazing story

This second chapter of the best story I've read this year prompts me to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want to start off saying that I Absolutely Love this story, enough that I am re-reading it a couple years later! That being said, I Truly wish that Someone on this site would write a great story which wasn't so obsessed with Huge Breasts like 99% of all the other authors on this site! What would be truly refreshing would be for an author to Celebrate Small and Average sizes!!! A favorite qoute of mine from French courtesan Ninon de L’Enclos “Large enough to fill the hand of an honest man.”. But man could be substituted with woman in this context as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous