All Comments on 'Thoughts on Sibling Relationships'

by jimbo1956

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

Amazing disclosure. Thank you for sharing. We'll never know the true numbers. The safety issues and legal concerns that could follow after disclosing to just one wrong person, are too real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poorly written.

Stop submitting this so-called writing.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Thank you

A very nice read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Is All!

Two quotes I like: "You can't help who you fall in love with" "Don't knock it until you've tried it" The second one was said very quietly by a female guest on a British tv programme when the subject of incest came up. Incidentally, for those who don't know, in France there is no such thing as incest, as long as both parties are 18 or over. I'm all for that and I don't have a sister. Good luck and good fortune to all brothers and sisters who fall in love with each other, and - if you will excuse the language - try and live by the motto of a British regiment (although I've forgotten which): Translated as "Don't Let The Bastards Get You Down!"

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Wow This Was Truly Heartfelt

This was a beautiful story, i am sad that you guys decided on never having kids. The chance of producing a special needs child as siblings is like only 5 - 10% higher then a normal couple. As for me im on this site because of how i feel towards my sister and also my one first cousin. I love them both so much but i know nothing will ever come of it, my mum would be very accepting of it im sure especially if i ended up with my first cousin. We are indian and in india first cousins used to get married all the time. Anyway so glad you decided to share this story with us. My one question is how did youll get legally married since youll are siblings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nice true story

Ignore the stupid comment of the anonymous asshole - 03/11/17.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous