All Comments on 'Wife Gets Even'

by JNBPUB

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

seemed realistic, could have had a little more detail in some of the scenes.

PutaBuscadorPutaBuscadorabout 7 years ago
Joanna Turns Slut

Would love to see Joanna being fucked by Jim and getting a taste for real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
KUDOS X 5!!

Jesus, is this great. I wish there were more CD stories that dealt with role reversal and were as well written as this. It'd be interesting to see Joanna end up having to change jobs and perhaps become a secretary for Amy or something similar. Please keep going this way. The lack of over the top XXX was also a great change of pace!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this

This story is great! My wife did this to me for a weekend and I loved it. She did to, I still wear panties every day and a nightgown to bed every night. This has now been 4 yrs and it's great.

RustyghRustyghabout 7 years ago
Best story yet.

Loved the story gurl, we need to go out on a shopping binge,Sweetie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A wonderful tale--simply the best!

This one is one of the best I've seen in a long time, and the idea of no wig, his long hair gets cut into a woman's style that's no unisex and can't be easily hidden is so cool. Short of hormones or implants, that alone is a major step. But he loves it, and the affection is still there. I can't wait for the next part. JNB, you FOCK!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Complete over-the-top bullshit

He has his wife wear women's clothes and serve him like a maid. There was no reason for her to take a week off since he had to work. So after cleaning the house she had time to herself during the day. And he didn't involve anyone else but their friends for one evening. His bitch wife, on the other hand, set out to publicly embarrass him. She not only gets him to change his facial hair and get a haircut, she has other women putting him in women's clothes. That's abuse, plain and simple. He should have used his time off planning the divorce. Who wants a wife that takes advantage, demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband? Who humiliates him repeatedly in front of their friends and others. That thinks nothing of sodomizing him. The ending where he cried further ruined the story by revealing him to be a man that was totally lacking in both pride and self respect. He wants to be a woman? I'm still laughing at that line. Why would he want to be a woman? What will all his friends and family think? I bet his Father would be proud. At his job he'll probably get fired. And what about the stupid wife? So goes from being married to a man to wanting another girlfriend instead of a husband? Stupidity runs amok. This whole mess was neither probable or believable. Even for fiction this was just silly.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To "over the top" anonymous

This is one of the more sedate (and well-written) stories on this site. If you come here at all you must realize tne nature of the fiction here. Note the term FICTION. If it bothers you so much I'd suggest not torturing yourself. In other words, get the fuck out and don't come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to over the top

You have missed a lot in this story sweetie. It is by no means a stretch to be a man that realizes he wants to be a woman after having an experience like this. I should know. I live as one

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable Story

I'm looking forward to seeing a part 2 sometime in a future writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Totally loved it really enjoyed the story I dream of being like Joanna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

Thoroughly enjoyed your story would like to see it evolve a little further hopefully you have a follow up to it

skiestaskiestaabout 6 years ago
Please more!

What an awesome start...love the trust and sexiness of all the characters.

Sure do hope you write some more !

TanniaLingTanniaLingalmost 6 years ago
Needs an ending

Story was well written and flowed nicely. But the author seemed to not know how to end it and abruptly cut it off. Would be nice to see a continuation or better ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow Amazing

I enjoyed this one to the core, my panties are wet as I am reading this. Wish I could feminise someone like Joanna.

Loved đź’– your story, please continue with future work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was

All of a sudden, after his wife sticks a fork in him and does her level best to humiliate him, he wants to be a woman? Why would his wife want a woman for her husband? Has she decided she's really a lesbian? And exactly how much money and how much vacation do these people have? He's talking about taking 5 weeks of vacation. She's spending a ton of money on clothes and makeup for him. It all seems way past the realm of possibility. Why not realize that his wife has lost all love and respect for him and just get a divorce? That's where this garbage is headed. They don't have the brains of a squirrel between them. Flashing him to their friends should tell him all he needs to know about the bitch. Lousy story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 3 years ago
So hot !

I wouldn't say her lost out, she loves being Joanna, I would too. I would love to see more of their story if possible. Joanna should restart work with her fresh new look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Very sexy story..... cant wait till part 2 cums out

KayakerKayakerover 3 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and the plot. Hopefully there is another. I'd love to see Joanne hired out to Jim and Judy for housecleaning and extra services and the chance to be done by something other than a dildo!!

Thanks for the story.

heyrockyheyrockyalmost 2 years ago

Great story a lot of men have this fantasy well played

CEK127CEK127over 1 year ago

Lovely and well written.

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant story so well written and I loved the way you kept upping the ante. As many others have said, I’d so love it to be me . Utterly Erotic Scrumptiousness . Oh and please give us another chapter, this story line so deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When he thinks about it for 5 seconds he'll realize he can't EVER trust her and divorce her. Really bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She doesn't want to have fun - she wants to humiliate him. There goes the trust. There goes the marriage. Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If Joe and Amy are happy then it's great neighbors are just neighbors but if Joe and Amy are happy then that's great fantastic story maybe you can turn it on later

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Fun story and I gave it 5 stars for great writing and the detail involved in the story.

However, it was the last page that saved the sultry for me. I want to like the main characters in a story like this, but he was an asshole in the beginning and then she turned into a bitch. I was wondering why they were married and no matter the bet, I want my spouse in my bed, not the guest room. Also, I would have liked a more plausible set up. The wife’s revenge wasn’t tit for tat and no man would have agreed to her demands. So, I had a hard time with the first 2 pages of the story, but I was saved by the last page and the effort put into this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJNBPUB@JNBPUB
141 Followers
See more by this author for free on Amazon Kindle Unlimited: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LVLG8N9/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=ebooks+for+kindle+erotica+crossdressing+part+two&qid=1637020878&sr=8-3 Find this and many other stories in my ebook at amazon kindle; Erotic Cross-dressing o...