All Comments on 'Lizzie's Reawakening Ch. 01'

by ProlificProcreator

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Uh oh

I can tell the angry anons are going be all over this. Yes it is somewhat cliche but the people who read these stories just to bitch will be coming in full force, that's why i'm saying what i'm gonna say now, hopefully they'll read it and think about it instead of just calling this cuck crap and hoping the wife dies of aids.

A wife never makes a random decision to cheat, there is always an influence, there is always a reason, it's not like flipping a light switch. Something has to be triggered, there has to be something missing, something lacking be it attention, be it sexual desire, be it giving a damn. In a nutshell something vanishes that used to be there.

I know all husbands that get cheated on want to think their wife is just a filthy slut who should be kicked to the curb, that just isn't the case, it's simply harsh words they use to avoid self examination and recrimination.

Husbands can be just as much to blame as a wife for breaking vows and lets not pretend husbands aren't out there boinking secretaries or the new girl in the office while a wife sits at home, that shit happens just as much if not more. Should the husbands get aids and die in a fire? I ask this because I don't see many angry anons getting that way at husbands.

The wife in this story actually shows remorse and a resolve to make up for her wrongdoing, we'll have to see where this story heads.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
So this religious women who loved her husband

Sees a different cock than her husbands and suddenly gets girly and cheats on her husband. No explanation, no real guilt, not even a prayer for forgiveness. Nope, after giving head to this guy, she mollified herself by promising to give hubby a world class blowjob.

You started off well by showing how emotionally distant a married couple can be, but you missed the mark when you wrote that after seeing the gardeners cock, she abandoned her morals and religion without even a backward glance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lustfulyounguy

It would be great and appropriate for you to marry someone as faithful and loving as this dumb broad, just so you could work your ass off and take care of 7 kids while she "Walks the Streets of Baltimore".

Would you stick around and love the eighth little brat you never even had a part in making? So we guess her husband took custody of all the kids in the divorce.? Nope not this time. She needs to get a job and pay a babysitter, all without any child support. And do you honestly think Jeff or any other guy is going to marry her and be the knight in shinning armor who takes care of her in her old age? Get real the only happy ending is her husband dies in a car wreck on his way home, maybe right I front of their house, just as Jeff is leaving through the front door.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Examination and skimmed comment

Let's examine your comment shall we anon and the leaps therein.

One instance of sucking cock and suddenly she's a streetwalker, that's like saying going one day eating vegetables and no meat makes someone a permanent vegetarian.

It is clearly explained why the cheating happens. She doesn't feel as close to the husband, the relationship is strained, there's an attractive young fellow in her midst and also PSSST even in the happiest of marriages, the minds of a wife and husband wander. That is common knowledge.

Ensuring she's all alone because of one incident just reeks of you being vindictive and reads like you've been betrayed by someone. So does assuming she winds up knocked up, there's no indication of how future events will lead. The husband was even present in the masturbation fantasy and not written as a loser standing in the corner jerking off.

Now, would you get as angry at a husband for cheating, does he get a pass for some reason?

Cheating happens and it happens far more often then most people dare to think or admit. If every cheating partner succumbed to the BTB fantasies of some of the crazies here, the human race would cease to exist in a few generations.

I will say it again since it got nicely glossed over by you. Not all wives who cheat are sluts that deserve to get kicked to the curb, there is always a reason and a solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kind of boiler plate cheating slut, but you left out the Martians.

Wow, one glance at another cock and she becomes a whore faster than you can say Martian Slut Ray. I guess you wrote in 7 children to make this a total nuclear cluster fuck when the hubby discovers her fucking the kid down the street. The child support alone will break him. Wonder if he'll have enough paycheck left at the end of the weak to keep him drunk enough to forget her betrayal?

Yeah, a really enjoyable compelling story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Shouldn't this be in the Horror story section? Oh, you thought she said "whore" story section. Yeah, just go ahead and dump your shit on top of all the other crap posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TRASH

Cuck crap, hope the wife dies of Aids. There, happy now "lustfullofshit". Hear, hear the swine seducer of married women has spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes cheating happens.

with the help of ass wipes like lustfullofshit. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Written like a child

#1

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
The transitionn from devoted wife to cheating cocksucker happened

in all of four paragraphs. Martin had a new job making more money, allowing the Mrs to hire yard help, but yet she didnt have the $$$ this time. Kills credibility and makes story a complete fantasy that is hard to believe or relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:makes one wonder

I think you got your facts mixed up. Btb readers don't control this site, if they did, they would be more stories to their liking.Most likely nine out of ten, fit the willing cuckoldry, slut wife, hot wife, swingers, etc category. Makes one wonder why you even commented. Just throw out erroneous facts maybe? Not one word about the story. Did you even read it?

I didn't read it, so I won't comment on it. I always read the tags and comments first, most of the time the comments are more entertaining than the story. That may be case with this one, but if it makes you feel better anon, just keep lying to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

I think its a decent start. Obviously room to improve. Think it through more before submitting the work. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Zero to slut at lightspeed.

Not much of a story. Not worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Decent start

But like others have noted the two sentence transition to fondling the lawnboy doesn't jive with the character you sketched.

And the "help around the house they can afford" doesn't jive with the "no money to pay" 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Don't listen to the haters

Slamming others for daring to have an opinion that differs from yours is a far better definition of hater than what seems to reside in your mind.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
Not Bad!

Not bad at all for a new writer. If you were to give a little more info on Bio page, especially location and sex it would help us understand where your writing is coming from, but maybe that’s just me.

Keep up the good work. I’ll look for your next effort. cd

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

First, yes, you are right, husbands may cheat as well as wives.

But whatever the reason, CHEATING isn't the answer. If something is missing in the marriage, "be it attention, be it sexual desire, be it giving a damn," you TALK to your partner. If that doesn't work, seek single and/or joint counseling. If THAT doesn't work, either resign yourself to the situation or get a divorce. There is no justification for cheating, and that includes a cheating spouse!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

SEVEN kids!!!

The "powder room!" - Most of us call it the bathroom!

Of COURSE it's a big cock. Too bad Jeff's not black, then we could have ALL of the cliches covered!

"Maybe I can do something else to compensate you until I get the money." - UNTIL she gets the money? it should be in place of the money, or at least SOME of it!

And let's not forget the sucking off and cumming in her mouth, man, we're touching all the bases!

Of course hubby gets HIS BJ to sooth her guilt. Or will he? Maybe we'll get the "he'll wonder where I learned that" reason for not giving it to her husband!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer Re: Bio

Just look at the id: ProlificProcreator. You think the wife having seven kids is a coincidence?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
I agree with @patillie...

I agree with @patillie...Some issues weakened the story, but the major one was: "The transition from devoted wife and mother to cheating cocksucker happened in all of four paragraphs". 1*

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
A response

First of all, multiple anons have proven with their unoriginal insults and apparent lack of intelligence to even read a comment in full that they aren't worth responding to so anons TRASH and yes cheating happens will get zero further engagement from me as it would be the very definition of an exercise in futility.

Now, Sbrooks since you were reasoned enough to engage without resorting to petty playground level insults, here's what I have to say.

I have never proclaimed cheating is a correct solution, it is merely something I enjoy doing and encouraging, it's how i'm wired. In my personal experiences, it is more often then not the wife that tries to start a dialogue with a husband when she feels there's a rut or a rough patch but with a surprising frequency the husbands deny the existence of one. A lot of them are quite egotistical and think things are going swimmingly since they're part of it and she's probably just hormonal.

The biggest reason I have so few problems and so much success doing what I do is that husbands take their wives forgranted and thus treat them poorly. A happy wife will never seek out happiness elsewhere. My advice to all husbands, anons or not is to take a look in the mirror and realise things aren't perfect simply because you think they are. If your wife wants to go to counselling, you bet your ass there's a damn good reason, you should listen to her and go.

All human beings seek contact, they seek acknowledgement, they seek closeness and some of the other lovely bits and pieces of a happy marriage. If a wives husband isn't going to give it to her or make more of an effort, I don't think it makes her a bad person to seek what she needs from another source.

droogedroogealmost 7 years ago
Good Erotic Writing...

I enjoyed your story immensely. Thanks for sharing. I was so impressed I gave it 4*

.

I have a slight problem with the title Lizzie's Reawakening.

As Lizzie was a virgin when she married and as she remained faithful to her husband for their 20 years of marriage up until her giving Jeff a BJ surely the title should simply read Lizzie's Awakening?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't give a flying fuck whether you engage with anons or not.

The fact remains lustfullyoungguy that you're a sexual predator. You pray on married women. It doesn't matter how insecure they are or if they're having marital issues. You use that as a means for your own gratification. You can spout all the bullshit you want but we all know what predators are after. The question you should ask yourself is, what kind of man prays on married women? I guess you must tell yourself, if not me, it will be somebody else, but what does that make you. A sexual predator, out for personal gratification. You're guilty of contributing for the cheating. Now fuck off and stop preaching how husbands should take care of their wives better. I can only hope karma will catch up with you and you'll get your just due. You're nothing but a bottom dwelling feeder of human trash.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
No words, oh wait words

I know I said I wouldn't engage but after such a bellylaugh from that comment I had to. That comment clearly comes from a place of pure anger and this isn't the reaction you wanted but my god, that was so OTT I burst out laughing so thanks for the laugh anon. I know that's the last thing you intended but come on now, you went a mile and a half overboard there.

The one thing I took the tiniest bit of offence to was predator. If i'm a predator so is every single guy that was on Ashley Madison, so are the older blokes that take advantage of girls with daddy issues, so are the cougars that chase young blokes.

The kind of man I am, I take advantage of husbands making mistakes, pretty simple. What's also pretty simple is the fact that my habits anger you so much, that must mean you've been cheated on in some manner.

One thing I feel I have to ask. The title of this entire section makes it crystal clear that it's going to be about married people engaging in affairs. If it pisses you off so much, why ever click on this section. I'm not into BDSM so you know what I don't do?

I don't go to bondage stories and cry HOW DARE YOU USE WHIPS AND CHAINS YOU SICK PREDATORS ARGHHHHHH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovin wives has the best writers

has the best writers. its common for those who dont like the topic of extra marital sex. to come in here, look for our favourite writers and scout for new talent, of course there are the trolls that probably dont read and just coment with cuck shit. If my wife ever cheated on me with a guy like lustfuldumbfuck. He would be paralysed from the waist down and drinking out of a straw for the rest of his life. wonder if he would think all this fucking married women would worth it then?

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Thats the place where incompetent authors became the right to publish idiotic crap!!!

If you wrote a story and think its worth to be published then do it and dont argue about it!!! If you publish then have the standing to take comments without contradiction!! You are publisher and not psychological professional therapeuts about marriage or other lifestyle. If you cant then dont publish!!! The comment section is a possibility for readers to deal with their demons not yours!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

"If a wives husband isn't going to give it to her or make more of an effort, I don't think it makes her a bad person to seek what she needs from another source."

That's where we part ways. If her husband can't and/or won't give her what she needs, either accept it or get a divorce. What's that? If they divorce she'll have to give up the country club and/or the Mercedes and/or the trips to Europe. Tough cookies! Luxuries have to be paid for. The husband pays by working hard, the wife pays sometimes with loneliness or a less than satisfying love or sex life.

Yes, I know Lizzie doesn't have these luxuries, you were talking generalities, so I was too!

In this case, she got to be a stay-at-home mom. BTW, whose decision was it to have SEVEN children?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Words

I have no problems with stories about wives OR husbands having sex outside of marriage.

Without starting another futile category war, cuckoldry (which this is at starting as) is a fetish, and there is a category for that, Fetish.

For what I believe is the majority here (judging by the comments and scores), there needs to be SOME sort of consequence for the cheating, not necessarily BTB (though there IS a strong contingent there!) it can even be reconciliation, though RAAC (Reconciliation At All Costs) are much looked down upon!

Regarding predators, yes you are a predator as are older men looking for sugar babies or single men on Ashley Madison. For that matter, ALL married people fall under my original comment: If you're not happy in your relationship, work on it to make it better; if you can't leave it. Once you're out, fuck whomever you want!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:lustfullyoungguy

So you got a belly laugh from being accused of being a predator? Well, right there that speaks volumes about you as a person. I don't think seducing married women is laughable and for you to laugh about a serious subject like this. Maybe not serious to you, but damn serious to the well being of a family. While you're fucking away having a good time, does it ever occur to you that you're possible destroying a family? Of course not, because all you want to do is rut like an animals. You're disgusting. No, I'm not angry, just sad that people like you exist. Does you mother know what you do? I bet she wishes she'd never given birth to a predator like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3.69

Puzzling. How does a story like this, with nothing to argue about, get a score of 3.69, when a story like "The Aftermath" by swingerjoe, got over 206 comments, and had issues worth arguing over, only got a score of 3.17. Something doesn't make sense here. There are mediocre stories that score high, while stories that make one think get low scores. Figure that one out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:sbrooks-words

I agree with your comment. Most of these stories in LW should really be in "fetish". From what I read however, a lot of readers disagree. For some reason they don't think it's not a fetish watching your wife have sex with another man. I got nothing against sex outside the marriage stories here, after all that's what the loving wives category was established for, however, the more interesting stories are where there is some kind of consequence. It's more interesting reading how conflicts within a marriage because of cheating is resolved, rather than the cut and dry sex only. That's my opinion and everybody is entitled to one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well , site has new FLC jr.

I chuckle at the " keyboard charisma " of our young cocksman . If his moniker description is correct , yeah right , and he's bragging about his conquests of mature married ladies , we'll it doesn't take much thought to see his acumen with the desirable females of its own age group. What's wrong FLC Jr. ? Not able to hunt your normal prey , so you have to pick the stragglers from the herd ? Hummm , I wonder why ? Guess your sniveling personality and acne scarred pizza face renders you unable to attain ' lustfulyounggals' .

Just another pathetic loser with keyboard muscles who is just a sniveling little Turd in real life . What a Rube

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:Site has a new FLC jr.

That's a good one. I think you got this ass wipe pegged. Can you imagine a predator actually going around bragging of his conquests and in the same breath trying to give advice to the husbands of those conquests. I've read about some shit on this site, but this guy takes the cake. There is one born every day, to bad he wasn't flushed down the drain at birth.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
ROFL RE: FLC, Jr.

I honestly never thought of that, that why is he hunting MILF's if he can score chicks his own age!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FLC Jr.

LOL- sounds like a fitting name for the Dummkopf.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Man insults are flying

Here I was trying to have a genuine conversation about everything, such a crying shame that you all just feel the need to insult me instead. At least dummkopf shows a bit of intelligence since you had to use another language for that.

As for wrecking families, i'll say it yet again even though it's going to get largely glossed over, if a wife is happy, any attempt I make at seducing her will result in large piles of egg on my face. It's only marriages that are already broken or left to rot that I can use to my advantage. Happy wife, happy life.

I'm most disappointed in you sbrooks, I thought we could have an honest conversation and I was looking forward to it but you just hopped on the insult train like a little sheep. Notice how you manage to avoid calling female cougars predators, funny how that works isn't it.

I simply make married women happy, if it makes all of you feel better to label me a predator then by all means do. I know it's BS, you all know in your heart of hearts it's BS but I also know you're gonna go "Nope, you're a predator you hateful homewrecking bastard"

You never even think about how i'm able to do it, how a wife can feel so neglected that a guy born in the mid 90's is able to charm her and make her feel so special that she's willing to break her vows. Think about the level of neglect that has to have occurred in a marriage for that to happen.

We don't know whose decision it was to have seven kids, could've been his, could've been hers, could've been one they both made.

I originally started commenting on these stories because BTB'ers make me sick to my stomach, so ready to condemn wives to downright evil fates after one fling while giving the husbands a completely guilt free pass for their inaction, that's why I spoke up. You call me a predator, I call BTB'ers fucked up in the head.

A family insult anon, am I supposed to cry now? Do you call your mother the morning after you've fucked someone and have a 20 minute heart to heart, neither do fucking I, you've got to admit you went overboard there. I might save that comment of yours from earlier in case I ever need a chuckle, the anger in that comment was truly palpable regardless of what you say now.

SInce I am so new, the fuck does FLC even mean, right that's just a nothing abbreviation to me, like if I typed GHTU, random letters with zero meaning.

It's pretty damn simple really, girls my own age bore the pants off me and not in the fun way. I don't want to talk about Justin Bieber, or 1D or how good the latest vampire movie is. Married women have fun conversations, they care about the world and can carry intelligent talks.

You all brainstorm to come up with pizza face? If I was 15 that might've actually hurt a bit, how about acting like adults because I see no monkey bars or playground equipment anywhere around here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Not one story worth reading today. Comments said it all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

Please know that I am not at all perturbed by your disappointment.

FLC is frontlinecaster, it's been a while, but if memory serves me he was a cheater apologist.

Yes, female cougars are also predators (though I wasn't aware that they were even in the conversation, so I could hardly be avoiding them!), but at least as usually portrayed here, are seducing unattached young men, often inexperienced, and providing them with a sexual outlet and education.

The husband may be at fault for not satisfying his wife, and you may only be taking advantage of an opportunity, but the wife is still majorly at fault for not gong to her husband with her issues.

Re: Anon's Mom, while he might not regale her with the details of his latest score, I'm sure she knows that he has sex with single women his own age. Does your mother know you sleep with older married women?

While I might have SOME sympathy with your feelings towards young women, you're obviously over 15, I would think that women your age are WELL past the "Bieber" stage, and I'm also sure that if you put as much effort into finding intelligent young women as you do into finding frustrated MILF's, you could find them!

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
@lustfulyounguy

Oh my, such an angry young man, if man, and young, you actually are. Strange that you should mention insults; you seem to be the chief purveyor of such things.

All that's left seems to be for you to impress us with the size of your equipment and the gargantuan breasts possessed by all your conquests.

If you could please detail for your millions of devoted followers your seduction techniques, where, exactly G spots are to be found and how it feels to penetrate a cervix with your foot long dong, our lives would be complete.

Please, young lusty one, your admirers crave more of your coruscating comments with bated breath. The anonymi await their destruction, your public is anxious for tales of your exploits and the world pauses in anticipation of your next fascinating comment. More!

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Lowest form of wit

How could you not be aware sbrooks? The cougars comment was literally in the comment you quoted in one of your responses "words" Since you quoted that comment, my assumption was that you saw it all.

You may have a point regarding young women but in my experience it just hasn't been the case. Maybe I was born 20 years too late, who knows. All I know is that girls my own age bore me to tears to the point I can't even get through a meal with one.

Now a question not just for you but for everyone that's been taking shots at me. Why are you even in this section of Literotica, I stated before that i'm not a BDSM fan so I don't go to BDSM stories and tell them that what they get into is messed up and could leave physical scars. Since so many people disapprove of wives cheating, why come to a section of the site that is only about that. Is it really just to see your own sick BTB fantasies come to life because that, wishing a wife a horrible, evil outcome for one indiscretion is what is truly fucked up and says a lot about you.

Kimi, welcome to the potshot club but let's try something better then sarcasm huh

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

Are you really swingerjoe? He's always cherry-picking my comments.

I'm sorry that in my "Words" response I didn't SPECIFICALLY mention cougars, I believe that I was in agreement with your statement about other predators.

I saw very few comments regarding whether this story belonged in this category, in fact the very FIRST comment was from you, complaining about bitching that was yet to take place!

The comments then turned to the wife's actions, which you chose to defend, ultimately identifying yourself as a young man who "helps" these, poor, neglected MILF's get the sexual satisfaction that their insensitive husbands so unfairly denied them. This turned the comments toward you, which you should have expected.

Yes, this category is for "extra-marital fun." Nowhere does it say that this fun will be without consequences. Most readers here believe that there should at LEAST be some conflict as a result of the fun, NOT necessarily BTB, though some certainly are in that camp. You will get nowhere trying to defend the hero(?) by telling the readers to stay out of the category!

You made your defense - the husband is in some way neglecting his wife, and the young lover is simply taking advantage. Our counter-argument is that he is a skunk, although the major fault is with the wife as she is the cheater who should talk to her husband before seducing young guys.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Impasse

We appear to have reached one.

I will just say that my initial point was proven right even before the back and forth started. Look through any story on here lately and it's all "cuck crap" "fag cuck shit" "1 star cuck bull" etc etc. I just wanted to give everyone something to think about and given how fiery this comments section is right now, I believe i've done that.

Me commenting first on this story was pre-empetive in nature because again, I knew what was going to come, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's not going to be a gorilla.

Of course I expected to be attacked, i'm not an idiot (anons save yourselves the trouble of "oh yes you are")

So few people are in that area you talk about of "some consequences" So many readers go way overboard. She shouldn't just get a divorce, her crap should be on the lawn, she should be hurt and she should get aids because she's nothing but a slut who deserves to have every bad thing on earth happen to her for one extra-martial fling.

It's as if they won't be satisfied until she's utterly destroyed. She didn't go out and murder someone, she had an affair. The BTB'ers scale is completely off, the punishments they seek don't fit the crime they believe her to have committed.

No, I am not swingerjoe, whoever that is. I'm simply a bloke who was fed up of BTB'ers and every story getting a cuck crap label so decided to speak up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ SBrooks×103

This is a Troll of the highest order . Actually could be SJ , but I still prefer FLC Jr.

It is like those types that feed upon attention.

Please help us to starve it .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy Re: Impasse

Yes, there are some here who are BTB to one degree or another.

But just because we can't/won't accept a wife (or husband, for that matter!) cheating on an unsuspecting spouse, doesn't mean that we want them ground into the dust!

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
@ LYG, AKA FLC Jr. AKA SJ alt: It is certainly true that cuckold stories get bombed

Since this is the case, do the writers of such stories not anticipate this? They post, knowing that such stories are wildly unpopular in this category, knowing that there is a category (fetish) where such stories are popular, therefore have no reason to complain of negative comments. Neither do the defenders of such stories. It is inevitable. Since this is true, whence the outrage?

They post here because few readers visit the fetish category, and more views are here. I submitted my first and last story here under this username two days ago. I expect it, and myself, to be savaged, when it is approved, for no other reason than I wrote it. This will be very amusing, to see the comments of those who praise me under another name. I will not cry or complain. I expect it. I have no complaint coming. I chose to post. No one forced me.

There are no surprises here. I confess to some mystification as to why people read stories they know they will hate, then make derogatory comments. They must be masochists, who also have a sadistic streak. If a story is written by "Joethecuck," I know that is not something I will enjoy and avoid it, do not score and do not comment. I do read comments and sometimes respond. Sometimes writers don't adequately tag, title or describe stories, and readers are fooled into beginning those stories. They deserve negative comments for the bait and switch.

Everyone knows what is going to happen. Why, then, act shocked, surprised and defensive when the obvious occurs?

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
A brave move, Kimi

"I submitted my first and last story here under this username two days ago. I expect it, and myself, to be savaged, when it is approved, for no other reason than I wrote it."

I hope you have fun with the commentariat. Please do as few other authors do and join the conversation afterward. I think it's sad when an author has a story posted that attracts interesting comments and then that author fails to respond.

And, as you suggest, you will probably receive hostile comments just because it is a story submitted under the Kimi handle.

I hope you enrage the commentariat. It's all good fun.

Lue

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Hoo-boy

I love, love, love it when people accuse me of submitting comments under other ID's! Fucking hilarious! I noticed only this week that both Crkcppr and Kimi both accused me of submitting the first chapter of the Play It Again, Sam masterpiece. And now this!

As much as I love the paranoia and conspiracy theories here, I can assure you all that I've never commented under any other ID, and I have only written two stories under an alias -- and quickly confessed to both, as I did so for a reason. (I should mention that I was wildly successful in proving my point by doing so.)

I believe that what is happening here is called "projection." It's when you do something yourself that you are so ashamed of doing that you accuse others of doing it, simply to redirect the shame you feel for yourself.

Regardless of that, I'm extremely excited to know that Kimi has finally "manned-up" and submitted a story under her own username. Sweetie, I can assure you that if I like your story, I will tell you so. I'm not you or any of your other aliases.

As for our Lustful Young Guy, I think that what he does is despicable, and yet it would make for an interesting character study. I'd certainly read it. Maybe you should put pen to paper and take us through an average conquest and its ramifications.

Finally, as to the never-ending category wars, it would be helpful if we could stop calling everything a "fetish." Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's a fetish. Every category on this site could be termed a "fetish" given the broad definition that is constantly used here.

I always get a kick out of those who insist that stories about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun belong in "Fetish" while stories about murder, divorce, and revenge belong right here in this category. Why, exactly, don't those stories belong in Non-Erotic? I've never gotten a good response to that question.

As far as sbrooks' comment about consequences, how on earth do we know that the wife in this story doesn't suffer from consequences? It's Chapter One!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe Re: Consequences

I wasn't talking about this story specifically, but was replying to LYG's comment about the category.

As far as fetish goes, it may not be the ultimate authority, but I refer you to Wikipedia: "Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive." So, Wikipedia considers cuckoldry as portrayed here a fetish.

Now, as you say, there may be other activities that are considered fetishes. But it is the writers of cuckold stories who seem determined to turn LW into their playground. I'm sure you will be pointing out other LW stories with fetish themes, but they are few and far between, while cuckold stories often make up the majority of stories.

And, yes, there is overlap. I have a story in Romance that has an inter-racial element to it. Should I have put it in IR? I don't think so (and I got no complaints) because that wasn't the driving force in the story. For that matter, most ":traditional" (I know, matter of opinion!) LW have a cuckold element, since the very act of the wife cheating makes the husband a cuckold by the dictionary definition. But the cuckold relationship isn't the driving force of the story, it's the conflict between the husband and wife. And yes, we have the hard-core BTBers, who call ANY reconciliation, regardless of the price paid cuck, but I think most other readers take them to task for it.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Re: Consequences

We really do need a LW glossary of terms, since there is this constant disagreement on the meaning of words used. The dictionary is no longer accepted as the authority. After re-defining Monogamy, then Cuckold, and Consequence, what else should the LW cognoscenti have a go at?

Lue

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

I've always said that you know you're losing an argument if you have to drag out the Merriam-Webster. (Or even worse, Wiktionary!) I'm sure that if I spent the time to research I could find some dictionary somewhere that defines gay sex, lesbianism, interracial, incest, mature, and every other category here as a "fetish." So what's the point?

We could argue about whether a story about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun belongs in a category described as "swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun," but that seems foolish, doesn't it?

I'd much rather get a sufficient answer to my question: why can't non-erotic stories about death, divorce, dismemberment, and revenge be placed in the Non-Erotic category? That way, all the BTB/"consequences" crowd would know where to go to find their favorite stories and they wouldn't be exposed to all the "sickos" here who like stories that actually fit this category's description?

I gave up this battle long ago. My personal belief is that Literotica should do away with ALL categories and just place all stories in one giant category called "Loving Wives." That's effectively what they do, anyway. Hell, some of the stories here don't even include a wife!

But people like posting here because people will actually read their story and comment. Take a look at the stories with the most comments on any given day, and seven out of ten are LW tales. That's why I enjoy posting here. Hell, the best story I've ever written for this site has a fraction of the number of views of my worst LW story -- and maybe six comments! What's the point of sharing your stories with the public if no one reads them?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe Sigh

"I'm sure that if I spent the time to research I could find some dictionary somewhere that defines gay sex, lesbianism, interracial, incest, mature, and every other category here as a "fetish." So what's the point?" I already answered this! The other writers aren't trying to force their stories into LW, and while they may be fetishes, they also have their own categories. I wouldn't try to force Cuckold into Fetish if there was a Cuckold category!

"We could argue about whether a story about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun belongs in a category described as "swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun," but that seems foolish, doesn't it?" - You're certainly more expert in these areas than I am, but I don't believe they usually involve cuckoldry, and who is trying to force "swinging, sharing, and extra-marital fun" out of LW?

"I'd much rather get a sufficient answer to my question: why can't non-erotic stories about death, divorce, dismemberment, and revenge be placed in the Non-Erotic category? That way, all the BTB/"consequences" crowd would know where to go to find their favorite stories" - Are you saying that all BTB/"consequences" stories are non-erotic? I would certainly argue that point!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sigh

I guess I'm confused as to what you believe is a "fetish." Is it fantasizing about your spouse having extramarital sex? Is it actually having sex outside of the marriage with your spouse's permission? Is it enjoying sharing your spouse? Is it wanting your spouse to enjoy sex with her lover more than you? Is it being humiliated by your spouse's lover? Where do you draw that line?

Like you wrote earlier, a story can overlap with multiple categories. So where do those overlapping stories belong? My answer would be: whatever the primary theme is. If the primary theme is a husband who gets off on sharing his wife, then it doesn't matter whether her lover is black. It's a LW tale, and not Interracial.

If a story is about a husband who enjoys being humiliated by his wife and her black lover, then the central theme of the story is humiliation, which is more of a BDSM theme. If a story is about a husband who adores his wife's feet and gets off on sniffing her jogging sneakers, THEN it's Fetish. Before you claim that something is a fetish you have to know what a fetish is!

Re. your question of who is trying to force stories about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun out of LW, I assume you're joking. I mean...just click on over to ANY story that includes that theme and gaze upon the dozens of nasty comments from angry BTB'ers calling the author a fag and insisting that he put his shit in Fetish where it belongs.

Finally, re. BTB stories, the vast, vast majority of BTB tales are about brainless women and their flawless husbands, where the central theme is all about punishing the cheater and exacting revenge. What on EARTH is erotic about that? Most of those stories don't even include any descriptive sex scenes. Unless the "revenge Porn" audience actually gets sexually excited about cheating bitches gettin' their comeuppance I don't see how it could possibly be erotic.

So again, why do BTB authors insist on placing their non-erotic stories that have ZERO to do with swinging, sharing, or extramarital FUN in this category? The obvious answer is: more readers and more comments. Which is fine. But then don't try to pretend as if the authors who write "cuck" stories are the ones who are crashing this party. It's the BTB'ers who were uninvited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@kimi/BR1958

So much for going pro. You're so needy and pathetic that you just can't stay away. Why not just use your original handle?

Your arrogance is appalling. You actually have the nerve to call others arrogant.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Okay, I'll concede your point that many stories in LW could, and maybe should be in non-erotic.

But you keep changing the subject every time I rebut your point. You accuse me of labeling "anything I don't like" as a fetish. I don't happen to care for gay sex. Nothing against the gay life-style, just not my thing, just like my straight sex isn't for them. That doesn't make gay sex a fetish.

Several things that are definitely fetish, like BDSM, Exhibitionist/Voyeur, Non-consent/Reluctance have their own categories, so the fetish debate is moot for them. Cuckoldry IS a fetish, and since there is no Cuckold category, that's where it belongs. Swinging and Sharing? For ME that's a gray area. Speaking STRICTLY for myself, not trying to force this on anyone else, if a "normal" (however one defines that!) couple occasionally partakes to "spice up" their love lives, it's not a fetish. If that IS their love life, then, to ME it is fetish.

Frankly, I have expressed my wish for a Cheating and Consequences category, but we ain't gonna get one, so we have to live with what we got.

Sure, C&C stories without erotic scenes could go in Non-Erotic, but what about ones WITH erotic scenes? Erotic Couplings is "wild, one on one consensual sex".

Romance? Drama, love, risk - okay, but happily-ever-after? Basically, we're looking at two or three different categories to find our stories. Sorry, LW is the closest we got.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@'sbrooks again

The word "fetish" actually has a meaning, and that meaning is generally "an object that doesn't normally evoke sexual arousal, yet is undeniably arousing to the person with the fetish." Some guys are sexually aroused by feet. Others by panties. Others by sailor caps. Others by piss, shit, or cum. It doesn't even have to make sense for it to be a fetish. If you're aroused by an object that doesn't normally elicit arousal, then it's technically a fetish.

If it's a behavior that arouses you, then it's a "turn-on" or a "kink." It isn't a "fetish." That's why the Fetish category is a completely moronic category for stories about people who are aroused by behavior (like sleeping with someone outside a marriage.)

Of course, having explained that, I'll have to explain it yet again the next time someone calls wife-sharing a fetish. We seem to have the same conversations over and over again here. If only there were some information repository where we could just share a link the next time this subject arises. Imagine the time we'd save!

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Cheating and Consequences, SB?

You say "I have expressed my wish for a Cheating and Consequences category."

I wrote a story in which a wife 'cheated' and the 'consequence' was that husband and wife both learned something and lived happily ever after.

Does that go in your 'Cheating and Consequences' category? Or do we have to re-define 'consequence' for LW purposes? I'll stick with the Oxford English Dictionary on this one if you don't mind.

Lue

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Good point, luedon!

I wrote a story where the husband cheats. When he tells his wife, he discovers that she's actually turned on by it.

I wrote a story where the wife kisses another man, tells her husband, he freaks out, they separate briefly and then get back together.

I wrote a story where a woman cheats, but doesn't tell her husband. Yet he finds out about it after she dies.

I wrote a story where a wife has a one night stand, confesses to her husband, and he can't handle it, so they proceed with their divorce.

I wrote many stories where a husband and wife jointly decide to sleep with others outside of the marriage. Some of those stories have no negative consequences and others have complications.

I wrote a story where the husband grants his wife the freedom to sleep with other men, and yet she still finds a way to abuse his trust, and they divorce.

I wrote a story where a wife confesses to cheating, the husband freaks out and divorces her, and then builds a supernatural time portal in his basement to return to the moment his wife confesses and gets a second chance to act differently.

Which of the above stories belong in sbrooks' "Consequences" category?

I think the only stories that really bother sbrooks are those where the wife cheats without hubby's knowledge and suffers no negative consequences. That seems like a REALLY specific category!

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
@sbrooks

Let's not fail to see what's going on here. No one here has made the argument that "cuckold, sharing etc. stories need to be posted in fetish. SJ always attempts to redefine arguments to suit himself. He calls for word definitions, now, but last week refused to accept word definitions. Now he tries to box the argument into "where do stories belong?" They belong wherever Laurel says they belong. Oxford Dictionary, etc., means not one thing. Laurel is the Oxford Dictionary of Literotica.

No one made any argument as to the "rightness" or "wrongness" of cuckolding stories belonging in LW, or where any other stories "belonged." My statement was that cuckolding stories are wildly unpopular in the LW category, they are more popular in the Fetish category. This is indisputable. Joe's argument is a straw man. No one ever argued WHERE the various types of stories belong, only about their popularity in LW.

There are less than a dozen cuckolding stories in the LW toplist. The ones there are present, obviously, due to vote fraud. Most have less than 300 votes. My last story had more votes than that in four hours. They have been up for years, in the most heavily voted category on the hub and have less than 300 votes.

Indisputable facts. Cuckolding stories are unpopular in LW. So, the point was that authors of such stories should expect those stories to be unpopular. This is either true or false, It has not one thing to do with the fitness of stories for different categories.

Joe knows this is true, so tries to change the argument. Just as he tries to shift focus away from his own, demonstrable, anonymous comments. "Definitely not swingerjoe." Ring any bells, Joe? Still claiming to have made no anonymous comments? I can claim, with veracity, that I have never made a single comment anonymously, or under any other username than kimi1990. He cannot. So, he tries to deflect attention to something else. Sorry, Author, but maybe all this is drawing the attention of those who enjoy this sort of story to you.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Good lord, Kimi

You really are so sad and pathetic that i almost feel bad about responding to you at this point. You're so hung up on "popularity" that I can't help but question whether you're old enough to be here. Who gives a rat's fart about popularity? And how would anyone even begin to define such a thing?

You're so obsessed with scores that I'm 99.9% sure you're the one who has been manipulating mine. The timing of your snide comments couldn't be merely coincidental. Do you even realize how sad that is? I truly do pity you. I can't even imagine what a wretched life you must lead.

You seem to have ZERO sense of humor. Case in point: my "definitely not Joe" comment. Do you seriously not understand the humor behind that comment? I stated that I've never commented under another username, and that is true. Sorry if that destroys all of your various conspiracy theories.

What is truly sad is that you claim to have written stories here under a different username. You claim that people have enjoyed your stories. So why not come clean? Why not step out of the shadows and tell us who you really are? What on earth are you afraid of? We're all anonymous here. None of us are paid for this. What do you have to lose?

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Come on, Kimi

You say "SJ always attempts to redefine arguments to suit himself"

He's not Robinson Crusoe on that one. So do you, so do I, and so does SB. SB more than most, I suspect.

Whilst all this category nonsense is a lot of fun, it's really irrelevant. Joe said in an earlier post that it would be better to have no categories at all. But then we'd have much less fun with our arguments.

I rather liken SB and the LW crowd to Lewis Carroll's Humpty Dumpty who said something like "When I use a word, it means what I want it to mean, nothing more, nothing less." Thus far we have monogamy, consequence, cuckold and fetish. Anybody got any more?

Lue

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Bit to catch up with.

@Sbrooks I don't know how many story comment sections you go through but anger at wives is pretty rampant. BTB in these parts seems damn powerful and potent. I'm not saying you want wives ground into dust but i'd bet dollars to donuts that at least 2 anon commenters on these types of stories would love nothing more.

@Kimi, i'm no troll, i'm merely here telling everyone exactly what I think. It actually seems like you have some issues based on the later comments I read before I started writing this one. Perhaps reveal your other ID that you're rumoured to have. I simply came to offer a different perspective. I'm not FLC, I think it's pretty clear now i'm not swingerjoe, this is my only account and will forever be my only account.

If you want trolls Kimi, look no further then the anons who can only muster 1 star cuck shit before posting and running off.

Hey new anon, here's a thought for you. Say a cuck story is inadequately tagged, how about when the reader realises what it is, they just leave. If i'm served chicken in a restaurant, then cut it open to see it's raw in the middle, i'm going to send it back. I'm not going to eat the raw chicken then get sick from it just so I can complain. Again, BDSM (old example) is something I don't enjoy so i've never gone to a section where I have a chance of encountering it, that just seems like common sense.

@Swingerjoe. I might just do that, i've never thought about putting pen to paper, don't know how good i'd be. I'll write down some bullet points, see how a re-telling one of my conquests looks on paper and if I like the look of it, I will submit.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ LYG

Hell, if you want to send me those bullet points, I may volunteer to write your story myself. I'm already developing a plot in my head that would be based on your story, but maybe a "real life" tale would be more interesting.

To the author, sorry for using your comments section as a message board, but that's how this site works sometimes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Tiresome

Okay, this is becoming tiresome even for me, so it must be REALLY bad for others, so I'm making one final statement then I am DONE with this.

I want to stress that these are my OWN opinions, your results may differ!

Cuckoldry IS a fetish. Google "Is cuckoldry a fetish" and see what comes up.

Lit has several fetishes that aren't in Fetish. Why? Because they have their own category. If they didn't, I would feel that they should be in Fetish also.

Consequences - To ME, there are two key elements to the consequences: Regret for the behavior and stopping the behavior. I don't personally care for RAAC, but they do belong in C&C. With the POSSIBLE exception of extreme situations (I can't recall any offhand, but I have read some.) I'm not in favor of extreme BTB, but again I feel they belong there. I don't consider it "consequences" if he accepts the situation; then we're into cuckold or sharing or whatever.

SJ, lue, pick this apart as you will, I'm done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:lustfulyoungguy

Question: Why does it bother you so much what others think? It's obvious from your first comment, you were looking for altercations with the anons. One thing I've noticed with anon comments, most direct their observation of the story and the author that writes it, unless provoked by others. You on the other hand, directed your very first sentence toward another reader, rather than the story or author. Who's pulling somebodies leg here?

I think you protest too much. Perhaps you shouldn't read the comments, they seem to cause you pain. If you think you're going to win an argument here, think again.

Yes, please do write about how you accomplish the feat of seducing married women. I think there might be a few readers here that would love to evaluate your prowess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:sbrooks-tiresome

I would think so, arguing with swingerjoe is like talking to a wall. You won't get nowhere. Call it a draw and move on, I'm sure there will be another story to hijack. lol

Don't bother interacting with that "lusty guy". Predators have only one thing on their mind. Pussy. Watch him foam at the mouth now.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
I suspect that ole "lusty" is another wannabe

wannabe predator. wannabe bull (nonsensical term). accomplished prevaricator.

sad case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: foolscap

Don't know about being a liar, but he's got visions of grandeur, imagines himself the salvation for married lonely, neglected women or so he says. Sounds like somebody not quite dry behind the ears yet.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
@ Luedon & SJ

If you are going to nitpick the actual words that has been used in Lit lexicon , then by that reasoning the only BTB story that I've ever personally read was the story of Joan of Ark .

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Let's get to it

First and foremost, it's not that i'm bothered by the hateful comments people leave on these stories, even though i'm certain it reads that way. I just want to try and understand the psyche of a human being who starts a story (for the sake of argument let's call it improperly tagged) gets halfway through and realises they won't like it but instead of leaving, they go "Nope, i'm gonna finish this even though it's in a category I don't like, covers a topic I dislike and then leave a negative review"

If it's badly written which some stories in this category certainly are then I get it but otherwise it just seems like a miserable way to spend your time. Why deliberately do something that's going to make you miserable/angry. It seems utterly pointless and incomprehensible to me. So first new anon, I hope that answers your query.

Second anon, i'm hardly foaming at the mouth, if it makes you feel better to stick the predator label on me, go right ahead. All i've done is state my views on matters. I expected to be attacked, was attacked but I rise above it. If anyone is a tough guy keyboard warrior, it's the folks tossing insults and not the ones engaging me in civil conversations like Sbrooks (for the most part) and Joe, sure he used despicable but it was in a detached sort of way.

Visions of grandeur, i'll say it again. All i've ever done in comments sections is tell the truth about my experiences, if you find it hard to believe or find my actions disgraceful, that's completely on you. Lots of women are unhappy in marriages, this isn't some new fad that will be forgotten in a year like myspace or the zune.

What I will say is that it's nice the anons didn't run away this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you don't get it lusty

You're being played , and swallowed hook, line and sinker. lol

Do you really think people give a shit what you do or what you think on a porn site?

Fuck anybody you want, isn't that what you're supposed to do on a porn site?

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Nicely pointed out, Crkcppr

Although the French didn't agree that she was a bitch. And wasn't she a virgin when burnt?

So, maybe even there, words fail us.

Ah well, these little things are sent to try us.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@lustfulyoungguy

I know I said I was done, but that was regarding the "fetish" debate.

I want to address your claims/charges regarding "neglected" wives.

1) Cheating husbands - The fact is that there simply aren't that many stories on that here. BTB IS usually defined as Burn The Bitch/Bastard. While I'm sure there are some misogynists (Hi, SS!), I believe that most thoughtful readers believe in equal treatment.

2) Anons - While there ARE some thoughtful Anons, I would appreciate not being tarred with their brush. Most trolls are Anon, that's why I don't allow Anon comments on my stories.

3) Husbands not accepting that there is a problem - If a dissatisfied wife tries to discuss things with her husband and is met with resistance, IMHO she has two choices: learn to live with it (there is a huge market in vibrators!) or threaten divorce. Ideally, this wakes the husband up to the fact that there IS a problem, and he will agree to work on it. Worst case, they get a divorce and she is free to screw as many gardeners as she wants! What she DOESN'T do is cheat!

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Been busy

Hey again s, just saw this, busy few days. First of all, let me apologize for giving off the impression I considered you in the same breath as anons, that is not the case.

Cheating is in a word (exhilarating) the innate danger of it is quite thrilling. It's like skydiving (stay with me here) Skydiving involves getting in a small plane, travelling thousands of feet into the air then jumping out of that plane with only a parachute on your back, if that chute doesn't open, you've literally jumped to death. It's the adrenaline, doing something that goes against our primary survival instinct.

Life for neglected wives (again this is just based on my personal experiences) gets so dull and so routine, same trash night, even date nights end up routine, same restaurant, same dessert, same roads home. There's only so much routine one can take before there's an explosion and they just want to unleash, let it all out. Like it or not, cheating is an adrenaline rush because you're doing something so naughty, so dangerous, something you're told over and over is forbidden. If someone shows you a milk carton and they tell you it's just gone sour, you're still going to go over and sniff it, that's just human nature. You know it's sour, you know it's going to smell bad but a strange force compels you to do something you know you shouldn't.

Fucking a gardener when divorced, sure it'd be fun for them but there's no illicit nature, she's merely a divorced woman on the prowl, perhaps acting a bit like a cougar. It's a bit of revenge, they feel neglected, they feel mistreated so thusly, they feel that the husband deserves a little bit of punishment for creating this need, this desire that they leave unfulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, long and harder

This story is waaaay too short. The average length of a CHAPTER is around 5000 words. The operative word is chapter. You can not create believable characters, set up the story and get everyone fucking in stories this short. You accomplished the goal of writing and publishing. As of today, over 36,000 readers. Be proud, write again, just write More, write Longer and Harder sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous