All Comments on 'A Long Day at the Office'

by SweetCandyApples

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is not erotic; this is abuse...smh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delete Your Account

Yeesh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perhaps I'm the minority here

But this story was fairly hot. I like your last story much more though and felt disappointed by the fact that there was no sex this time around. The abuse is hot but finding an audience for that is difficult. Luckily I'm part of that though. :) Keep it up, add more sex, that's the good stuff.

- sincerely, a cucky wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
never before -----

have I read such an unpleasant story on this site, badly written, just disgusting

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
This wasn't erotic or interracial or anything remotely enjoyable...

Unless you get off on torturing people. Hey, just a suggestion; but you might to get professional help. You know, considering you're a sadist sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome to the land of no consequences

Somehow the husband is bloodied without any repercussions... That's not the way the world works. But the bigger question for these all too common wimp husband stories is why are they married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bigger question annony is wtf you read these, all of these

stories and then bitch like the fag you really are. You have sucked so much cum from your dead ex wife's cunt you are considered a gay fag cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice start

I can't wait to read more chapters. would be nice to read about him sneaking to her door and masturbate as he listens to his wife moan with pleasure. Perhaps when wife is at work her man fucks hubby and lets hubby be a good wife to him. The possibilities are endless Perhaps he could reminiscence about how his mother made him a wimp as he sucks his wifes dirty ass at the toilet.

Please keep writing 4yourpleasureiam

SweetCandyApplesSweetCandyApplesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I'm just getting started

Thanks for commenting, everyone. Be sure to let me know if you'd like some cheese with your whine, and don't forget to go fuck yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

Seriously what the fuck was this. I was disappointed big time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous