All Comments on 'Exploring'

by softride

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice realistic story

A good progression. Many guys have had similar experiences. Author is correct, occasional blowjobs between guys doesn't make you gay. It is a fun and stress relieving activity,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Similar time

My best friend and I, for over a year when we were in high school, used to jerk off together, for each other and give each other blow jobs. It started by reading penthouse forums, and watching porn movies my friends older brother got from his college fraternity house. It started out tentatively and when we were smoking dope, but it quickly turned into an almost daily habit. We jerked and blew each other in our rooms, out at parks, porn movie theaters, in a hotel during our class trip to D.C., and even in our school locker room after soccer and baseball practice. It sounds odd, we never considered ourselves gay, we stopped when finally found girls that would do it for us ... we sort of viewed it as practice. Nearly 30 years went by before I played with another man. I have been with many women, was married, have several children and after my wife died, I literally stumbled on a gay cruising spot at a local park, where I started to give and get handjobs and blowjobs. I also date women, prefer being with women, but still enjoy the feeling of a dick stiffening in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Really great, very well written, great pacing. Very real!

denanne70denanne70almost 7 years ago
Memories

Great story,very well written.Sad ending really but true to life.Brings back so many memories for me,ALL good ones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Had a friend, but we never got to sucking

My friend and I would get naked and jack ourselves, but we never got to jacking each other. I always wished I had sucked him, but I moved out of town before we got that far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BJ from a friend...

When I was in high school I had a buddy who was a bit older and was into giving BJs. He asked if he cold blow me and while a bit nervous I let him do it. It was great... he was turned on by how hard my cum was shooting to the back of his throat. He blew me 4 or 5 times and finally asked me to blow him. I didn't want to but felt it was only fair to try it. I sucked for a short while on his big cock and it really felt good in my mouth. But I got nervous and stopped... he did not pressure and I never blew him again. I lost track of him but always felt like I missed a nice opportunity. A few years later while in the Army I would think about him and get horny... even though I am attracted to girls I was still wanting to try a blow job. So one time just as I was about to be moving to another base I thought I had nothing to lose... I asked a friend of mine to let me blow him. After a drink or two he agreed and once again I had a cock in my mouth... it was wonderful. I sucked him like a pro and he came very hard. I swallowed every bit. From that time on I looked for blow job buddies and have had a lot of fun... one weekend I went to a party and ended up blowing 4 guys in one night! It became my week end mission to find someone new to blow... and I loved every one of the blow jobs I gave. Now I am older and wish I had a BJ buddy... I truly miss sucking cock.

blowitblowitalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

Very horny indeed. Certainly had me hard. I want to be a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Friend

This was such a hot story, and just like a personal experience of mine with a school friend. He was a latch key kid, so we'd often have a good couple of after school hours of free unsupervised time. He would sneak his dad's porno magazines and we'd get aroused looking at pics of naked women getting their hairy pussies ploughed by muscular men with big thick sexy penises. One day we agreed to explore one another and feel each other's hard erect penises. One thing led to another, and soon we were jacking and sucking each other off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous