All Comments on 'Never Again!'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7almost 7 years ago
Ya right never again??????

next producers' conference her legs will be spread for some cute guy in a heart beat...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You need to post somewhere besides LW

You aren't good at this. Probably aren't good at writing anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Dude, you at least need an editor. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ummmm

This is a cuck story by the way since the husband is now a cuckold since cum dump wife fucked another man that's not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If you are going to write for a contest you should not write something you know

people are going to hate. It wasn't even much of a story, just a conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perhaps you should try golf or surfing

You might be good at these, forget writing!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story sucks

And most of the good comments will crucify you and the bitch who needs a divorce and no settlement... You could save it with chapter two where she gets hospitalized with sever complications fron her newly acquired STD's

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Plausible

I thought this was a plausible and well-constructed story. It's not clear why she is so adamant about not doing it again, though, given she has so little guilt and plenty of opportunity.

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 7 years ago
I liked this

Sometimes you need that oomph in your life to keep u going. Nobody got hurt, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well lets look at this in real life time

Yes a bit discombobulated. But two lady friends talking on the patio while drinking their morning coffee would carry the conversation much as presented. Would I have presented this story in a different format.. SURE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for this. I thought it was HOT.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
Interesting little story.

I do agree that while she proclaims that she'll never do it again, she really has no reason to not do it again. She has very little guilt and enjoyed the sex. This would be a great set-up for an intense LW story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Yeah, presented differently

To the Anonymous commenter who said he'd have presented it differently: yeah, I thought of that, but chose the two women talking method precisely because it was different from what is normally seen here. Guys talk, too, although we talk about our sexual exploits differently than women do, and this story is pretty much how I imagine two female friends would talk about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Once a cheater, always a cheater! SLUT!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Cuck shit?

Technically, Jim did get cuckolded, but the story was presented that he didn't know about it, so at least he can't be considered a willing cuck.

Did Jim ever screw around? Who knows; this is fiction! Did Jean ever screw around again? She resolved not to, but again, who knows, it's fiction.

The red painted Thai restaurant? That's a real place, though it might be on 8th Avenue, not 7th; it's been several years since I was there, but let me tell you, if you ever spot it, go there: the food is great!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Harddaysknight

I wasn't planning on any second chapter, and Nude Day Contest stories are supposed to be one-and-dones. As far as my imagination goes, I really do picture this as Jean's only time stepping out, despite her not feeling too guilty about it, because she lives in a smaller community; part of this was because she was someplace completely unknown to her. Of course, other readers' imaginations might take them in different directions.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
The downed tree on the beach?

I've used that in a couple of other stories, and yup, it's really there! I have personally used that log, for exactly the things mentioned in this story, and I'm pretty sure that my wife and I aren't the only ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a very poor wife The other with no loyalty or love for her family

She cheated without real thought or knowing who might see her that knew her from the conference. With no respect or love for her husband she intentionally lied to her husband. She willingly placed herself at medical and physical risk and thereby placed her family with those risk. The ease with which she slipped into slut mode belies the fact this is the first time and her enjoyment of it really makes it very easy for her to be an adulteress slut again in the future. The way she talks and what happened shows no respect or love for her husband. 1* for allowing her to go home and get away with no cost, every crime deserves a punishment.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Even if I agree with @Harddaysknight...

Even if I agree with @Harddaysknight: "she really has no reason to not do it again", i also understand the author, because she can't have another chance to do it again. However I think this story has a weak point: she confessed her cheating to her next-door neighbor and friend...This friend is married and for sure her husband is a good friend of the cheated husband...If her friend tells her husband what happened and ask him to keep it a secret, it's almost sure that sooner than later the cheated husband will know...And that's why I think this needs a part 2 - the aftermath...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1 star

I don't like smug women bragging about what they got away with. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Once someone cheats in a marriage, it changes everything. The cheater may not think so but after living thru it first hand, I know that this marriage has been altered and not for the better.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Meh

Minor nit pick – He was from Jersey BUT he knew his way around Manhattan pretty well? Why would being from Jersey keep him from knowing Manhattan? I’d wager that many, if not most, people from Jersey have at least SOME familiarity with New York. So many people here misuse "but." "But" is used when the two statements contradict each other in some way, such as, "He was tall, but he couldn't play basketball." You usually wouldn't say, "He was short, but he couldn't play basketball." You would EXPECT that a short guy couldn't play basketball, with all due respect to the Nate "Tiny" Archibalds out there!

“I knew that I should, but he was just so nice” – You KNEW that you should pull back, but he was “just so nice.” Wow, he was nice; THAT’S a good reason to cheat!

Jim’s not a spectacular lover? How about her? She says she hasn’t had an orgasm by intercourse with ANYONE, so maybe the problem is with HER! If she had one with this guy, maybe it was just the excitement, that if she had to live day-to-day with him it wouldn’t be any better.

Gee, he just HAPPENED to have a beach umbrella in his car! Think he does this much?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "a very poor wife"

Excellent point! I never thought of that, how does she know that there wasn't someone there from the next town over that she and her husband might bump into?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Cuck

I agree with the author that this isn't "cuck." Yes, the husband is a cuckold since his wife had sex with another man, but by that definition the stories where the wife is destroyed after cheating are "cuck," and I don't believe that anyone here thinks that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not bad and very realistic based on multiple friends that travel for work. It's usually extremely easy to fuck and most are married. In this case she would just be another cheating pig . Wouldn't anyone with no morals , values and love for their spouse want to fuck a hot girl/ guy at least ten years there jounior. Fucking is alway hot in the beginning and she had that high of cheating and fucking in different ways to make it great . I bet her hubby would enjoy a tight hot 34 years old to fuck for the night away from home on the beach , in the shower and one that responds to getting fucked in different positions. That's why a couple should keep fucking and doing different thing to keep it hot. They are just like most couples who will have those remember when we started dating talks where they would fuck all the time and anywhere. Life does get in the way a little but if you make an effort to keep it hot you have a much greater chance of neither straying. Comments are always saying it's fiction but just based on people I know or are friends or coworkers of friends that are cheating is such a high percentage. I know of two that stand out because the woman they are fucking are both so lovey dovey with there families in public . These guys both have videos and pics of fucking them . One dude was say as he was pounding her ass real hard that her wimp hubby can't fuck like him and that her ass was his and hubby can't touch it. In the moment she was saying whatever he wanted to hear and begging him to fuck her. I hate seeing the phony pig in public and hope her hubby finds out and dumps her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It is good to hear a woman's fantasy story in LW once in a while. It ended up being less hot than it could have - more time could have been spent building up the sex, and the public nudity was a little light for the Nude Day contest, but it is nice getting a different perspective in LW once in a while. ****

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Ok

Liked the two women talking angle, the rest of the story was unsatisfying of course.

Having a remorseless cheater giggling about putting one over on her clueless husband just doesn't satisfy.

I am not a fan of powerless spouses. This has a cuck feel to it if light.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "GET real"

"Its just a story on a sex site.So many here act as tho this is real life and get so serious.We call it fiction..."

Gee, did you figure out is was fiction all by yourself or did your mommy help you?

Of COURSE it's fiction! That doesn't mean that we don't care about the characters; that's what good writers do; they create characters we care about. This wasn't a great story by any means, but it gave us a character that we cared enough about to comment on her situation. Would it be better if we all just said, "Fuck it, who cares?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The only problem with this story

Is the supposed extension: husband finds out one way or another; wife talked to neighbor, neighbor talks to a friend or her own husband; rumor mill grows, wispered conversation end abruptly and glances are seen and questioned.

The REAL story would be what does clueless hubby do when clued in to his supposedly "Loving Wife's" disrespectful, slutish behavior...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five stars.

Five stars. The object is to encourage good writing of literotica. The author has accomplished that very well.

The story is reasonably believable (willing suspension of disbelief, remember?) and very titillating. Apparently it is not everyone's cup of tea but the negative and condemnatory remarks are over the top--presumably because the critics disagree with the results (cuckolding) rather than enjoying the description. I suspect the story would be accepted more positively if the genders were reversed and it was told from the POV of a male cheating on a female.

I am a male but I thought it was well done. I can only add that there will be some readers who hate the idea of a young boy persuading his friends to whitewash his fence for him. There will be some readers who are turned off by a story about a great white whale that destroys a whaling ship and nearly every hand aboard it.

Fine......it takes all kinds of readers to comprise a reading audience. On the other hand, there will be people like myself who received it very positively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This much is obvious

As soon as Jean spilled the beans on herself to her neighbour, Margo, she sealed her own doom. They may be friends now, but no one can guarantee that will always be the case.

One person can keep a secret. Two people? Good luck with that.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Beware absolutes,SBrooks

You say "Yes, the husband is a cuckold since his wife had sex with another man, but by that definition the stories where the wife is destroyed after cheating are "cuck," and I don't believe that anyone here thinks that!"

I do.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not much point to this story without more progression to the plot, . . .

like the other wife decides to cheat too, or someone took a random photo at the beach and caught her fucking, or just nude and holding hands with the asshole, or the husband meets the asshole by coincidence and somehow it comes out about the fucking and the nude beach, or any number of other clever unlikely scenarios where the husband finds out direct and in detail, or indirectly and only with implications. Or maybe its years later and her children, or her friends children, see an obscure photo of Jean's adultery and then the story slowly unravels.

Any number of possible plots that would be dramatic and compelling. Frankly this whole story could just be one tired sagging bored slut wannabe bullshitting her friend because she wants to seem erotic and adventurous and not washed up. At this point maybe she did, maybe she didn't, maybe both their husbands are similar cheating sacks of shit, maybe someone cares. Pointless.

Hard to rate a partial or incomplete story. It was a good start, but at this point, useless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sure seems like a cuckold story to me.

His wife cheated. That makes him a cuckold. An unknowing cuckold maybe. But a cuckold none the less. Not good. I wonder how she'll explain the STD she passes on to her husband?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Great job. Very erotic, and strokable. Big five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it.

5*

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
First step in the erosion of a marriage

Her eagerness to share with her neighbour, the excitement in her description of the encounter, and a complete lack of remorse signal, for me, that her next out of town conference will also be her next opportunity to cheat. And then the next. Soon she'll be finding adrenaline rush moments closer to home.

Before long it's marriage over.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Women friends talk to each other, RightBank

And Very Best Friend women say things to each other that would horrify their husbands. As ReedRichards has his character saying in this story, she couldn't keep it bottled up inside her. She had to tell somebody and that is where a Very Best Friend comes in.

It is highly improbable that the Very Best Friend will tell either her own husband or the husband of she who has divulged the secret. After all, she who has received this secret has on other occasions probably divulged secrets of her own.

I thought it was a good device for the author to use in constructing his story.

Lue

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
I liked it.

I gave it 5 stars. I knew the comments would be filled with entries from the Morality Police. I'll never understand why they read these stories. I think I'm probably right in concluding that many just read the first sentence and gave it a "one" rating. I liked that she had a more satisfying sexual experience than she had ever previously experienced.

And, if we are going to imagine what happens in the future when Jim finds out, I'm going to say it turns him on and he becomes a better and more satisfying lover for his wife. And maybe even it inspires them to try swinging, which they find out they like.

complexhobagcomplexhobagalmost 7 years ago
Why read a story

People read these stories, because they want to. Just because I don't like a story doesn't mean I read it hoping to dislike it. RR has written stories in the past I liked. This story he wrote I didn't like. I also disagree with how I would feel if a guy was the cheater. If a guy was telling his best bud how he cheated on his wife with some other woman I wouldnt like that either. I find it sad when a wife cheats just because some guy was hot or she could. It takes a real loving wife or husband to reject an affair when they have the opportunity. I don't like this woman and her lack of regret just really urks me. The fact she can have an orgasm with some other guy tells me the problem lies with her. She is no loving wife. She is just a slut who will fuck other men when she can get away with it.

Also my wife doesn't tell secrets to her best friend that she would hide from me. A true loving couple doesn't keep little pieces of themselves separate in a marriage. When you can't tell your spouse something about how they are sexually with you you're just slowing losing your marriage. If he isn't getting it done then not telling him is just going to erode the marriage anyway. If it hurts his male pride and he doesn't change, then the marriage is doomed anyway. She should have talked her husband before she got the urge to fuck other men. She should tell him now as well. She did all of this crap she could have done with her husband. That would have been exciting and faithful.

I thought RR was going to have a surprise twist where the guy was actually her husband. That would have been a good ending in my opinion.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Doesn't she have any friends, Complexhobag?

"Also my wife doesn't tell secrets to her best friend that she would hide from me."

Lue

complexhobagcomplexhobagalmost 7 years ago
Of course

My wife has friends. She just doesn't feel the need to hide something she is feeling about me. Why marry me if she doesn't trust me with her feelings?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon Re: "Absolutes"

So, you think that "The Bridge" is cuck? Not "cuckold," which it is, but "cuck." I haven't checked lately, but I don't think "The Bridge" gets many "1* fag, cuck shit" comments!

AS USED HERE, "cuck" is reserved for stories where the wife of the cuckold suffers no consequences.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 06/28/17 Re: "Sure seems like a cuckold story to me"

Yes, it is a cuckold story! The vast majority of the stories in LW are cuckold! The question is, is it "cuck?" In the LW world there is a difference. In LW a story isn't cuck if the husband does not in SOME way accept his cuckold status. If he makes his wife (and, hopefully, lover!) pay SOME sort of penalty, then it is not "cuck."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You really believe she won't tell her Own husband?

"It is highly improbable that the Very Best Friend will tell either her own husband or the husband of she who has divulged the secret."

What planet do you live on? Of course she's going to tell her own husband; this bit of juicy information about her best friend wouldn't stay secret for more than a nanosecond.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
You are, of course, right, SB

The LW commentariat has its own language. Having reduced 'cuck' from a good old English word meaning 'the husband of an adulteress', they also use 'consequences' in a more closely defined sense. In LW there can no longer be a positive 'consequence'.

The LW cognoscente needs a glossary of terms.

Lue

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Interesting Method

I liked the two people talking delivery. Unusual methodology and it was a well-told story. I traveled for decades and there are numerous men and women that behave completely differently on the road than back in the home town.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon Re: "Consequences"

That pretty much goes without saying, that if you pay the consequence for doing something that's wrong, the consequence isn't going to be positive!

The closest you can come to a "positive" consequence, leaving out RAAC, is reconciliation, and even there, there is SOME form of negative consequence. One example that comes to mind is BigGuy33's "A Beautiful View," where while there was ultimately a reconciliation the cheater still suffered a divorce and 16-month estrangement.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Why always "wrong"? SB

A 'Loving Wife' wandering into adultery may not always be wrong, SB, and the consequence may sometimes be positive.

Sometimes the consequence is a couple learning new behaviours and attitudes. They behave like adults rather than petulant children, which is the standard response of so many husbands portrayed in BTB stories.

I agree that when a husband throws a BTB tantrum, it is a bit difficult for the consequence to be positive for his wife.

Lue

arobkarobkalmost 7 years ago
luedon

Cheating and the lying about it either by omission or directive is wrong. I have no problem with an open relationship but that needs to be talked about before hand and the boundaries should be agreed upon by both parties, When someone goes beyond the agreed upon limits that puts the person betrayed in a position of either trying to accept it or facing a breakup with no warning. Both of those likely lead to being hurt. You should not do things that hurt someone you supposedly care about for your own fun.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
I agree, Arobk

As you say, "Cheating and the lying about it either by omission or directive is wrong."

But people often do wrong things. The question is 'what happens afterwards?' What are the consequences?

The whole South African nation under the guidance of Nelson Mandela went through an amazing Truth and Reconciliation process. Could it not be possible that partners could go through a similar process so that the feeling of being betrayed might be reconciled by a 'wronged' spouse if truth came after the wrong? Adults are capable of learning from situations where one partner cheats on the other.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
dialogue

usually, good dialogue is one of the harder things to find well done in amateur writing.

So centering your entire story around it was pretty ballsy. I think the attempt was good, and my score reflects that.

I liked the hint of another commenter for a different story idea. May be someone else will pick up on it???

What if she was lying about having the affair? What if she is basically relating a fantasy of what she WISHED had happened but NOT of actual events? It would still be a tricky thing for her husband to find out about. And while she is protesting her innocence, there are still consequences for lying. But ALSO consequences for not working on improving her situation at home. And after they work it out, Hopefully better than TV sitcom style, the experience becomes a breakthrough moment that actually repairs and strengthens the marriage. I think it would require more than a one page effort, however....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon

"A 'Loving Wife' wandering into adultery may not always be wrong, SB, and the consequence may sometimes be positive." - Wrong, Wrong, WRONG!

Let me see if i understand you. My wife won't do anal. She cheats and learns to like anal. Now she does anal with me. WOW, aren't I lucky she cheated on me!

It's interesting that you chose to portray the cuckolded husbands as "petulant children" throwing "tantrums," since your buddy Joe likes to deride them as fathers correcting their errant daughters.

While I don't agree with ALL BTB, if BTB is deserved (and sometimes it is) then why SHOULD there be a positive consequence for the wife? I return to my favorite example, RG's "The Bridge." If you think that the wife in that story DOESN'T deserve negative consequences, not scorched earth, but pretty extreme, then our moral compasses are so far out of sync that further discussion is useless.

As far as Reconciliation, I believe that I already said that reconciliation IS possible, but that there still is usually SOME sort of negative consequences.

As far as Truth and Reconciliation, it wasn't some sort of blanket forgiveness, don't forget the Truth-seeking part of the process. It's hard for the wronged (YES, wronged!) party to have any feelings of reconciliation when the cheater says things like, "Don't be such a child!"

I'm glad to see that you admit that cheating and adultery are wrong. So don't you think that the FIRST things that need to happen are for the cheater to say, "I was wrong," "Please forgive me," "I'll NEVER do it again?" You obviously don't believe in BTB, and believe it or not, in MOST cases I don't either, but I believe that the decision to stay in the marriage (assuming the cheater wants to!) is 100% with the cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

lueWHORE needs some dying.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What idiotic comments are there!!!

Its amazing that people always discuss processes which for it self are wrong!!! Cheating regardless of whether in a marriage or a partnership is inadmissible! Believes anybody that betrayal is justifiable as excuse for dumbness between spouses? Cheater are always unconscionable people! And they know that it is wrong because they cheat hidden!!! Why not a neat solution: Divorce!!! Because they are cowards!!!

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Maybe, Bayernpeter, maybe not

You say, "Its amazing that people always discuss processes which for it self are wrong!!!"

It's only amazing if you don't wish to understand why so many people engage in those "wrong processes". Very few LW stories try to explain the feelings or the motives of the wrongdoer. That's fine if all you are interested in are the consequences of their wrongdoing, but I find those stories to be shallow and uninteresting.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon

You're right, I'm NOT interested in the "why!" It's like when the cheater is caught and she (not being sexist, but in LW it's usually the wife) says, "Wait, let me explain!"

There IS no explanation that makes cheating okay. NOTE: I'm NOT talking about Swinging, Wife Swapping, Open Marriages or even Willing Cuckold arrangements.

If you have a presumably happy marriage there can be NO valid reason for cheating.

Let's look at some of the reasons we often see here:

1) "I've never been with anyone else, I wanted to see what it would be like with someone else." Well, boo-hoo! What difference does it make? Are you going to leave your husband if you find someone "better?" Would you accept this "explanation" if you caught your husband cheating?

2) "Our sex life was so boring!" What have YOU done to make it more exciting? How receptive have you been to your husband's attempts to "spice" things up? Have you spoken to your husband about your concerns.

3) I have no identity! I'm just Joe's wife and the kids' mother. Well, what about Joe? He's just Jane's husband and the kids' father! But, he's got his work identity, you say? Well, excuse him for working so that you can stay home! Anytime you want to get a job, go for it!

4) He works so much, and when he comes home he's to tired to do anything! Again, he's working so that you can live in that nice house. I don't suppose you said okay when he suggested a smaller house in a more middle-class neighborhood, or suggested getting a job to help afford the house and/or neighborhood that YOU wanted?

5) He's verbally and/or physically abusive? Then leave? You say you can't leave? So it's easier to cheat than leave an abusive marriage?

6) "I've TRIED talking to him, but he refuses to talk or denies that there's a problem!" Then leave, force him into counseling or get a divorce.

7) Her husband's cheating! I said "presumably happy!" If the husband is cheating then it obviously ISN'T a happy marriage, and cheating STILL isn't okay! Counseling if you want to stay married, or divorce,

I may have missed some, but I remain unconvinced that there is ever a good reason to cheat, which makes the results of the cheating, whether that is reconciliation or consequences (yes, more than likely bad ones!) of one form or another, the point of interest.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
That explains much, SB

You say "You're right, I'm NOT interested in the "why!"

You then go on to give the standard set of superficial excuses used in LW stories on those occasions when they bother to include excuses. As I said before, they rarely try to explain or give the reader an understanding of the reasons.

I am interested in understanding the reasons why people behave in the way they do. People are the most interesting things on earth. Every behaviour is motivated. I find those motives interesting. The moral judgements can come later, not before.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon

You're right, those aren't reasons, they're just excuses. Many, many, many people are in those same situations, and DON'T cheat.

But you are looking in the wrong place if you're looking for the REASONS people cheat. These are fictional characters; why they cheat is determined by the author, and is usually chosen for entertainment reasons, not for your edification.

If you're interested in WHY people cheat, I suggest that you look up Masters and Johnson or other scholarly studies on human sexual behavior. I'm sure that one or more have chapters examining that very question.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 7 years ago
Never again. Right.

... until the next player with "eyes that make women melt" comes along. She'll put up even less resistance than she did this time. She has no regrets, and shows no respect for her husband, so she'll keep doing it until she either gets caught or gets too old.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Cheating Wife

She said never again Ha! Ha! wait until she goes away again to another conference, can she trust her friend not to mention it to someone else so it could get back to Jim.

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 7 years ago
chills!

any married guy who thinks he is in a secure and loving marriage,and reads this story should have chills going up his spine. and excellent story though! thanks!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 7 years ago
Except for Jason, everybody loses

As to the story itself, it was a little difficult keeping the character speaking straight. But well done. Very erotic. DEMANDS a sequel - consult your muse for plot or see below:

Poor Jim. In the movie "Unfaithful," Connie Sumner has a similarly torrid affair with a younger bookdealer. In one lunch scene Connie's experienced friend tells her "They find out. They always find out." Referring to the friend's one, long ago affair. How will the secret be undone? Is there an STD in Jim's and/or Jeans' futures.

Poor Jean. Jim, from now on, will ever be compared to the Jason affair. He will ALWAYS come up short. Even if, for whatever reason, he tries to become a more attentive lover, the illicitness will always be missing. Her marriage will now become more and more banal in her mind. Will she seek other, and riskier, affairs; which will also suffer from .

Poor Margo (and by association Greg). Margo has now been infected with a worm. The worm that her neighbor has had a torrid affair and has gotten away with it. The worm will eat away at her and her marriage. What will be the outcome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Congrats to Jean! It's so wonderful when a married woman decides to let another man have her. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once a

Cheater always a cheater, it'll happen again and again and she'll start acting and treating Jim differently. Jim will get pi and kaboom he'll destroy the cum dump slut.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Idiotic and pathetic!!!

...."Congrats to Jean! It's so wonderful when a married woman decides to let another man have her!" Whats wrong with that people??? Why are married if you want to cheat??? Get a divorce and you are free to fuck when you want and whom you want! But the safety of a marriage is always better then grow old alone!!!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
Entertaining

and hot. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it's easy

jean is immoral,she is lying whore

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 6 years ago
Interesting story

A woman has casual sex while away from home and then tells her neighbour. That's all we know. Read the story for what it is and enjoy it. It's a sex story on sex story site. If you read a murder mystery you don't have to like the murderer to enjoy the story. Same here, you don't have to like the woman to enjoy the story. I liked it; 4*.

Mitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ditto

Faithless slut - soon to be as disease ridden whore ex wife.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Do you think

That by saying st the start that this is not a cuck or btb story that it makes it magically true? .

This was 100% a cuck story, lose a * for lying.

2*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
Cuckhold?

Swedishreader1 and others: Technically any man whose wife fucks another is a cuckold, however here on Lit that term usually only applies to a man who knows and approves/accepts the infidelity.

Now that that’s out of the way, I enjoyed your story and scored it a 5! Thanks for the read. cd

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Nice to know that there are people like MitchFraell!

This story is a cuckold story and therefore we call the people who are in that position cuckolds. And people who fantasize about that crap are wannabe cuckolds! So be proud to be one of them!!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I thought on Literotica

cuckolds were the unknowing husbands and cucks were the husbands who knew their wife was unfaithful and stayed with them? Maybe this site needs a definition of terms page? Or is there one and I just haven't seen it?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5*

despite the disclaimer she did cuckold her husband, even to the point of purposely giving him "sloppy seconds" no greater disrespect really.

this was like a scene from a "buisness trip cheat" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Husband Is Unknowing Cuckold

How many people have to know a husband has been cuckolded? Answer: ONE! Jim's wife knew she had cuckolded him. Her lover, Jason, knew he had cuckolded Jim. Margo now knows that Jim had been cuckolded. Any people Margo chooses to tell will soon know that Jim had been cuckolded. It is only a matter of time before Jim finds out he has been cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another Heartless Cunt wife

Thinks her husband is worthless and no good in bed. But what she doesn't talk about or admit is that she is a dead fish in bed and hubby is so bored with her that he is most likely off getting some younger tighter pussy that loves to fuck. And once a cheater always a cheater.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Never again my ass. No guilt, no regret. Just a matter of time before she cheats again. Fucking cunt.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-Dang

Who the fuck your kidding ass wipe, of course you got plenty time, you just commented, didn't you. 1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re:re:anonymous-Dang

Here cucky-cucky, c'mere boy, come on cucky-cuck, c'mere

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THAT AGAIN WORD IS VERY LOOSELY USED

reminds one of 1st time Again???TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
#METOO

this story clearly confirms what most all men know from experience. Women are solely Life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming traits whatsoever. #METOO grab a pussy, women love that so long as you are not their husband or boy friend.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Story is ok.

Sort of sad. Why don't couples communicate the dissatisfaction with their need for sexual gratification with spouse before they do something that could permanently damage their lives with a fling?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
words have meaning

I do not feel like walking twenty feet to dictionary. But the debate about who is and isn't a cuckold is easily ended with dictionary definition of word.

Thought to have originated because of cuckoo birds behavior of laying egg in other specie of bird's nest. Often the larger cuckoo hatchling would force smaller nest mates out of nest to their death.

I recall someone writing a cuckold is married man unknowingly raising another's progeny as his own, whereas a wittol is a guy whose wife cheats on him.

Websters or Oxford needs dusting off.

You would think at least one author on this site would check definition of word he frequently bandies about.

Perhaps they all are as lazy as I.

Well John next door just left for his night shift job. His teenage kids preceded him so I will be receiving a guest in the next few minutes. Time enough to turn back the covers on freshly made bed.

Not sure if John is cuckold or wittol but his wife goes cuckoo on my cock every chance she gets. As for my wife....

WELL LUEDON always writes what you don't know can't hurt you and all John's wife is doing is ''wandering'' over to her neighbor's house. Felt kind of guilty when I left my wife alone in hospital after she gave birth to my youngest to guide Beth my neighbor in one of her wanderings but luedon wrote that was okay.

My conscience has been guilt free since I became a disciple of the Aussie elder stateswoman.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
It was June last year, Anonymous and DanOctober

When this story was published and the first comments were made, and here we are still continuing the conversation. Well done Author RR.

Dan, you ask "Why don't couples communicate the dissatisfaction with their need for sexual gratification with spouse"?

First, stories in which they did would be rather bland, and without some tension stories are rather uninteresting. But apart from that, in real life communication sounds so logical and rational but in fact is very complex and difficult.

A good LW story to me is one that explores the reasons why communication fails between husband and wife. Few do. They just have the failure, not the reasons.

And Anonymous, I agree that words have meaning, but that doesn't stop sub-groups of society from re-defining a word's meaning for their own purposes.

The LW crowd has re-defined 'cuckold' (abbreviated to 'cuck') to include subservience and all sorts of unsavoury things, just as they re-defined 'consequences' to exclude the possibility that those consequences could be anything but negative. And your 'wittol' doesn't seem to have really taken off as yet.

But, Anonymous, I am pleased to add you as a disciple to the extremely short list of those who are my apostles. (I understand that twelve apostles is the optimum number to spread a set of beliefs and really have some sort of impact.)

Lue

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
@ luedon.

Wow! Terrific comments. Insightful and thoughful comments are like yours are a rose in a bush of thorns here.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
BTW

I enjoyed the story and have ReedRichards as one of my favorites. He has an original style like the others in the list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck yourself

Count, bitch

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
I usually at least really like RR stories, but this was just...

... I just didn’t care about this story at all. I mean I didn’t care about any of the actors — ho-hum.

Still, usual good mechanics. 3-stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not cuck

But is is about a cheating wife who gets away with it. I'm a fan of your writing, but not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star should be -1 star

Disclaimer at start that it's not a cuckold story is bullshit . Only reason I read it . He's a cuckold . Lover is a slime ball . She is a disgusting Cunt slut . And friend is a lousy bitch . Should be removed from site for making false disclaimers .

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Feeling

Good story about a cheating wife. The way I feel about cheating, I can only hope she gets caught.

RoammeRoammeabout 4 years ago
I LIKED IT

I'm sorry a lot of people didn't seem to like this story. I REALLY liked it because it rang really true to me and to several girlfriends of mine that confessed stuff like this

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Great little story! It got my blood circulating this morning. It feeds the exhibitionist thrill seeking fetish, too. A lot to pack in, ine one Literotica page. 5* ~~ JB

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

I like it. It just seemed to be missing something

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Read it again, you scored 1/5 first time, no reason to change, this is still a rubbish plot.

Out of my favourites u go.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous