All Comments on 'May I'

by yblack5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1over 6 years ago
How does it feel....

You went and pulled out D'angelo on me. Sensual lyrics combined with your sexy voice, and words makes a pleasurable combination in my book. I enjoyed this very much.

yblack5yblack5over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I'm just glad I have a place to express myself, black love (which does exist) and it be accepted and appreciated. I have more to come... And to all the Anons screaming make them longer I hear you... most of the stuff I posted is a year or more older. But the concerns have been heard. Thanks again.

aisadaisadover 6 years ago
ALL👏🏾THEM👏🏾 QUESTIONS👏🏾

Made this audio even better. You knew what you were doin whicho sexy ass. You know DAMN WELL any sane heterosexual woman would say yes to anything you wanted. My body is here for you to explore. Take me. Love me. Make me yours daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well dayum...

*mouth drops open* you’re too dang young to be so smexay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comments from a Shy Listener

All I can say to this is:

Yes. Yes, you may.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your Voice

Your Voice is EVERYTHING. I felt as if I was in the room with you and I felt every kiss! Keep up the great work. My body needs you.

PlumpVioletPlumpVioletalmost 4 years ago
Yes you may

Just when I thought you were about to enter inside of me, the audio ended. You're so amazing. Don't know how many times I said I love you as I listened to you.

Could you please give us more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryblack5@yblack5
217 Followers
Ok ok, update. Still haven't published that book. I did figure out I could do audios on here... Dope. I haven't written much lately, life has been all over. But I certainly have the itch again. But I appreciate all the love. I will continue to add new content. The feedback is ...