All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots of storeys!

Very intriguing! When was the house built?

What was there before?

How did the "residents" arrive?

What's in the basement? The attic?

Will we learn more about the two aunts?

Neighbors? The pizza girl? Perhaps an expert? And the agent?

Can't wait to read more!

-Sten

LustKnightLustKnightover 6 years ago

Quite enjoyed this, and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brava!

Great interesting beginning of a story... I hope it turns into a novella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sex

Outstandingly erotic. I loved it. Must have more. What a wonderful house.

Dusu68Dusu68over 6 years ago
Good start.

Very engaging from the first sentence. Good ending by leaving the readers wanting more. Not too short or too long.

Readers will have lots of questions, more details about his background, his aunt's lack of a relationship with his mother, why there are "monsters" in this house, etc.

I'm looking forward to your subsequent chapters. I'll tag you as a favorite author so I'll know when you post the new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

With your writing style and a regular uploading schedule this could be amazing. Ka Pai

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

A very fine first effort. Good for you. I agree with the previous comments. Don't worry about answering all the questions. Let it flow and it will be very good.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
You have captured my imagination and I want to see more!

Waiting with anticipation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good stuff, I love your writing style and this series could have me coming back for more, keep at it :)

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 6 years ago
👍🏻

Engaging right from the start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice!

I'm impressed. No obvious grammar or spelling errors, good world and character building, and a solid concept that I've not seen before. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Love it. The creatures will give him more length and width and pheromones that will attract Beth , Dana and every female he encouters. All female could be available for him in every way he desires. Also giving him the stamina to be with at least 20 females at the same time and several times with each one. Even mother's daughters etc.

lanncerlanncerover 6 years ago
Good start

Waiting for more. Keep it up.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Fascinating

I loved this first chapter. Others have commented on the good bits and how well written it is, and I agree completely. It's a wonderful start and te story concept holds so much promise.

I note from your biog notes that you have just plucked up the courage to submit this story after some time as a reader. I, for one, am grateful that you decided to take the plunge.

I also note that you are submitting chapters as you write. That's a bold move and I wish you well with it. Readers can become impatient waiting for the next chapter. If there is a matter of weeks between submissions, may I suggest a summary of the story to date at the beginning of each chapter?

When writing and submitting as you go, it is easy to write yourself into various alleys where it is difficult to imagine the next chapter to get your characters out of a dead end. (I ended up in a bad one, and a couple of other authors at the moment seem to be in difficulties. Life In Vil with his willing slave and Jessica Von Harper with her nudist schoolgirl are just two examples.)

I look forward to the next chapter,

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Promising

This is really interesting. I like the story, I hope you continue it.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 6 years ago
Nice start.

I will be keeping an eye on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I like the main character, premise, and especially writing style. Please continue this series, and if other stories have the same writing style i have no doubt theyll be just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An excellent start!

Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you.

Oh, welcome to literotica and please try to ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Detail, detail, detail

You flesh out the beginning of this short story nicely skillfully describing the subtle details of the plot; the premise, the situation, the house and it's contents, the broker. But then you neglect the "nymph" and the sexual interaction. I think I would offer a bit less detail in the buildup and a bit more in in the interaction. Otherwise well done; I look forward to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing... Can you give us an update schedule

Really enjoyed the read and looking forward to more chapters

Keep up the good work!

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
Where to start?

Great work thus far. Really had me captivated from the start. I would like to have liked alittle more information about his past like why his mother was unemployed, why she sought to tease her own son and how she died but it's not mandatory. Great build up and great plot. When I saw this I didn't think anything of it but you really pulled me in just from the start of this. I can't wait to see how this develops. Don't stop here. There is definitely potential in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Be encouraged!

Good work so far, lots of options to work with. empathetic character, great story environment. And, as has been said elsewhere, screw the trolls. They are suckers of life force, contributing nothing. Carry on! Enthusiasm is to be cherished.

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

The community here has been simply wonderful in their response and enthusiasm! Thank you for your kind words and support. I've been making sure to write a little every night just for you guys!

I will be submitting Chapter 2 this weekend, but find out how you can see it early on my website www.patreon.com/sexyannabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

You have talent - keep writing! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arousing and creative

Just loved it. Keep writing. Can't wait for the next parts to publish.

AvidFantasyReaderAvidFantasyReaderover 6 years ago
Fantastic writing

Very well written Annabell please continue writing. Loved the first chapter just about to read the second. X

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
great start

great setup for the rest of the story -- a 5 for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars for you

Five stars for you, you deserve it. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

workingpartyworkingpartyover 6 years ago
Pure enjoyment.

Please continue, I look forward to experiencing more of your work.😀😀😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute, funny, sexy story with room to grow

Interesting new vision. Timing and pace are great, and I want one in my bathtub!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

good first effort. I expect to see more!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
very interesting story

Masterfully crafted story that keeps get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it up

Loved it so far

WolfpaladinWolfpaladinover 6 years ago
Great story

Well written I can tell you have a great interest in the supernatural as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New start

Exploring what relatives leave for next generation, like the beginning.

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
Enhance your Monster Experience

Hey all!

If this is your first time here, then welcome! Home for Horny Monsters is going to become a book! If you would like to be notified when it releases, please send me a feedback form with your email address!

If you simply can't wait, consider supporting my Patreon. Gain immediate access to all of the currently available chapters, artwork of many of the characters, and a special Patreon-Only Edition of the Home for Horny Monsters eBook before it hits Amazon. You can find me at Patreon.com/sexyannabelle

Everyone on Lit has been simply amazing, and regardless if you buy the book or support my Patreon, the final chapter will be posted here on Lit, so stay tuned!

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

That was excellent. Truly excellent. The opening section set up the main character and premise in a very enjoyable way that managed to avoid being an awkward info dump. The meeting with the pizza delivery girl opened up necessary insights into our main character's background and personality, and made me really care about him.

As for the sex... Well, as someone who likes a long soak myself, I've got to say I think it was awesome. The hunger is palpable and the fantasy elements expertly handled. This is excellent stuff. On to part 2!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Delightful Tease

It sounds like his personality fits in line with both previous owners of the home. Private, solitary, singularly alone. But, if he is the first male occupant of the mansion, how did the water nymph get an infusion of her healing elixir? Is each room graced with such welcoming Specters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
XXXdimaXXX

daily task done

pufftasticpufftasticabout 6 years ago
wow you are awesome

I binged all 12 chapters in one morning, just coming back to let you know how great of a story you wrote.

Great intro. I look forward to seeing this story grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet

Great start. Glad I came late to the party plenty to read.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Great Startglad

Glad I just found this, many more chapter already to read now ♥️

jonosteeljonosteelabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading in a long time. I really really hope it continues! Thank you!

c50chrisc50chrisabout 6 years ago
Good story, and well written

I just finished Ch 1 and can't wait to read them all. Very interesting concept.

Timtom12Timtom12about 6 years ago
That was awesome!

I'm so reading the rest and waiting for more I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, such a great find!

Between you and Tefler, Literotica is really gathering some real Literature! Such an improvement over the usual illiterate and mundane stroke pieces!! I'm one of those guys who can't read a story after an author mixes up pair and pear or some other such needless error. ._.

So please accept my anonymous thanks! And now go write more 'cause I'm gonna go binge read all the rest of this series! Moar!! :D

c50chrisc50chrisalmost 6 years ago
Great creative story.

Just finished up through Ch 17.

You really develop feelings for the characters.

The story line is sensible and believable within this genre.

If this was a physical book, you would not be able to put it down!

mower9527mower9527almost 6 years ago
Oops!

I am so sorry! I hit the 1 star when I meant 5. This is a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a magnificent find!

I absolutely loved this chapter and will binge read the rest for sure! As a writer myself I love this idea you’ve created! I’d love to have an opportunity to write along side you or someone like you one day! Mazel tov!!

Dabeasty1Dabeasty1almost 6 years ago
Hot and Wet !

Loving this so far ... "author - author " !!

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 6 years ago
monster girl

love it hurry with chapter 20. .21

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 6 years ago
Very nice!

I just discovered you due to the Nude Day 2018 contest. I decided to begin at the beginning. This is a sweet, enchanting story but complex too with the way the man is a damaged person. I like it a lot. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I hope it keeps going so he can meet the women from the film

And start having a relationship with her. And the pizza girl

Great story so far love it . sore would be 65 . you have great talent

Thank you for sharing your story with us DC.Cowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Just finished chapter 28 of the story. Sad that I have to wait for the next chapter

Such an incredible story so far

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Ok, so far so good

Chapter 1 was interesting enough to make me move on to Chapter 2. I am not a huge fan of reading fantasy type stories, I prefer them in movie form but I like this so I will keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great blend of fantasy and sex

I'm really enjoying your story. I think you're doing a wonderful job of mixing creative fantasy creatures with truly erotic sex scenes. I read through about chapter 17, then had to stop (life happened!) and am now reading from the beginning again to re-familiarize myself with the characters, and I think I'm enjoying it even more the second time around. I won't give away my favorite parts here, as so not to spoil it for new readers, but will comment later. Keep up the great work.

HowlingatmoonHowlingatmoonabout 5 years ago
Amazing new fav auther

This is fantastic drawing me in to read more.

I really hope this is something you plan to keep writing.

Because I actually enjoyed reading it.

the set up is great. It's different. I'm wondering what lore and creatures. Myths legands your gonna bring into it and what his life is gonna be like in the town as well

Looking forward to spending many a evening enjoying your work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hiil

I dont normally leave reviews but this was an incredible first chapter :D

soul71soul71about 5 years ago

Okay, that was pretty sweet, although one teeny tiny detail I to say. You had the lawyer wearing boots in one part which I found odd due to her attire, then heels in another part. I'm not trying to take away from the awesomeness of this story. Just something that caught my eye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erection at 11 years of age?

Umm, boys don't enter puberty before the age of 13 - 14 in most cases. So, it is physically impossible for him to have an erection at the age of 11.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erection at 11 years of age?

to the comment elow mine boys can have erections before eleven, i can remember being nine in sex education and i got an erection and when i talked to others in my class they said they got an erection as well

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffalmost 5 years ago

It was a good read and a good start to a series I most definitely want to continue reading. I actually want to write a similar story with basically the same plot. But with only ghost girls instead of different monsters.

rayironyrayironyalmost 5 years ago
Great first story!

Looking forward to more of them.

Good character development, scene setting, etc!

Go Annabelle!

crawler101crawler101almost 5 years ago
just a thougt

dont end a story where a conversation should begin

other than that, prety good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michael56Smith

Almost at this chapter's 2 year anniversary, so heartfelt congratulations to you dear Annabelle, and a toast to many more to come!

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 4 years ago
Again!

Starting a reread of this Wonderful Story series!

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Just found this home

What a great idea , the possibilities are endless ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding....

Heads and shoulders above most of the writing on this site. Am starting to re-read all chapters now, so good. To all you new readers out there, check out the authors Patreon page, she's awesome. very engaged with the fans, and commissions all sorts of art of the hot monster babes for us to drool over! You also get to see the chapters way earlier than the Lit crowd. :P So support the author if you enjoy! :D

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 4 years ago
Awesome

I think one of the best stories, here or anywhere......couldn’t stop reading....thank u.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Thank you

This is well written and engaging, and the sex scenes are exciting! I'm already hooked, wondering about what comes next!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice start

Well written, good start on an imaginative world. Please continue with this story.

CarnalLustsCarnalLustsover 4 years ago
Well done!

Ran across your stories and thought I’d give the first chap a read. Well done! I look forward to reading the other chapters and supporting your writing via patreon and/or Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

I'm posting after reading all the way through - lots of fun and steam! Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting story

Great idea for a story line. Found you as a favorite of another author here. Thanks! I'm in for a bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SUPER SEXY

Wow I wish I could write stories as good. You are able to put me right in the scene. Love the thought of being there! What,s the secret of your ability? I have written a few sexy letters, but, not even as good.

Alan

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

Excellent start.

Really looking forward to reading more.

Many thanks for sharing this with us...

ashman48ashman48almost 4 years ago
3rd of your stories I've read

Really liked your other stories so starting with a 5 on these , seem to be missing something but not sure what.

George

Brian798Brian798over 3 years ago
Good Start

Love the start of these stories will no got to read the rest, good work!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Wow, good character development

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
I love it.

The hook is set, you can reel me in.

QwertymakerQwertymakerover 3 years ago

Going back and re-reading the first chapter, it's interesting to think about how in a way it was Dana that set everything in motion. Without her, Mike most likely wouldn't have gone to the tub when he did, so he wouldn't have met Naia and then he would have most likely sold the house. The denizens of the house, in a way, have Dana to thank for their good luck.

saucyscribblingssaucyscribblingsover 3 years ago

Wow. Great writing, and a great concept. And extremely hot too.

What's mindblowing is there are 59 more chapters to read: what a delightful prospect for the holidays! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

FUCK! WRITTER ANNABELLA

THIS IS MY THIRD OR FORTH TIME READDING HFHM!

I just read your intro, maybe for the first time or just realized for the first time ( my Grand Dad always said I was a little thick) this was your first story. Atleast for Literotica! LOL

SUM-A-BEACH YOU ARE GOOD!

For some reason I think of you as being very similar in looks and mannerisms to Beth!

Thank you for sharing your gifts with us, keeping us aroused and entertained!

justjhawkins@gmail.com

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

I recognized I was hooked at the start of the second page. This is great writing, great development and fascinating. This is fun. I'm on board.

THANKS

DianceDianceabout 3 years ago
Really Good!

You're definitely a very good writer. I liked the write style and it was fun to read! It was fun from the first sentence on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story, Good pace, visuals are clear.

I am hooked by any story with magic and monsters in the modern / current time.

Well done!

Taco76310Taco76310almost 3 years ago

The description of the tub was terrific. Made me visualize it . Quite the intriguing start for the story. So many ways to take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So this is where it all began huh?

Bet Annabelle had no idea that she was about to become one of the best fantasy story writers on the entire litrotica site when she started this series!

Your imagination is one in a million Anna, I personally love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are all your stories set in the same world? Like a shared universe?

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I liked it very much...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a girl's opinion so don't be grossed out guys.......

I personally would not have minded to see a solo masturbation scene where Mike strokes his long thick erection and empties his creamy ropes of pent up frustration right into the tub as the water nymph spies on him while playing with her pussy for the very first day instead of her showing up and forcefully deep throating Mike's big cock just as he was about to blow his precious load. She should have been introduced on the second time Mike played with his meaty member in the bathtub. I just wanted to see Mike lewdly erupting and turning the water in the tub milky white before the girls got involved.

Then again, the sight of such a handsome and healthy young man jerking his massive log of man meat as he moans and groans in pure pleasure and ecstasy while bringing himself closer and closer to shooting slimy fat ropes of pungent fertile baby batter inside the domain of her bathtub after such a long time must have been too much for the horny water nymph to take. Every single delicious drop of creamy white drop of cum in Mike's big soft balls must have seemed as holy water to her, no wonder she swallowed all of it like a good little girl as Mike's balls constricted, as his virgin anus was winking and his firm sexy ass cheeks were clenching and unclenching in orgasm. I like the fact that she was thorough about it as well and proceeded to immediately ride Mike and pull the rest of his cock snot out of his fat nuts and satiate his lust with her no doubt tight pussy hole.

Mike's big cock will have plenty of company if this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I never, how could she...........

That was quite a sudden and invasive breach of privacy. What a naughty water nymph! She should have respected the naughty alone time Mike was enjoying and allowed him to relieve himself inside the bathtub before formally introducing herself.

If was Mike I would have grabbed her head firmly and stood on my tiptoes before plunging my cock right down her throat and grinded my hips slowly and deliberately against her face while staring down into her eyes. I would have called her a cum hungry slut and cock starved whore while my cock bucked and jerked inside her throat feeding her life giving fertile ball goo. That would have definitely taught her a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty decent start i must say, lets see if it holds up in chapter 2.

I just checked your profile and realised that it might take me a couple weeks to catch up to the latest chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is next one my reading list, seems like a promising start, no overt typos is a huge plus.

-Diakron

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the Water nymph didn't waste any time getting to know the new owner of the house did she. I think her monster type is a fine choice for the first girl Mike encountered. Tame and harmless in appearance but magical and mesmerising at the same time. I can only assume the monster girls are gonna be wilder and more dangerous as the series progresses. That's something I'm really looking forward to and I hope you won't disappoint.

FYI Annabelle

I'm using this chapter's sexual encounter as fap fuel tonight when I'm stroking one out in my bathtub. Hope you don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She stuck her finger up his asshole?

Damn Annabelle, you are a kinky one aren't you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great first chapter! The level of detail really pulled me into the story. I love fantasy so this is right up my alley. I really like the fact that the protagonist is suffering from repressed sexuality. I think that gives the story some interesting stakes. Looking forward to reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad start, hopefully the next chapter is a good followup to this one. I have come across many sci fi series on this site and many were disappointing or unfinished.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10517 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES