All Comments on 'Modelling'

by HeatherMaureen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MsSarahMsSarahover 6 years ago
Luck Gurl

Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Hope to see a couple more parts to the gurl's modelling fun.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
nice start

Nice start to a life as a sissy CD slut sucking cock and getting fucked. That's my life too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Someday

That had lots of anticipation and nervousness crossdressing and sex,

Makes me want to try the next step and give some sex while dressed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My first blow job

I really liked the story. The best part of it was when he gives a blow job.

It sort of the way that I felt the first time that I was dressed en.femme and met a man who liked the way that I looked in my female attire.

We went to dinner and then to a club where we indulged in a night of drinking and dancing into the wee hours of morning.

One thing led to another and on the way back to where I was staying he put his arms around me and kissed me

It was the first time that I ever kissed a guy and I liked it.

I put my arms around him and kissed him back and opening my mouth so that he could put his tounge inside of my mouth so that I could suck on it tasting his saliva.

He put my hand on his cock and I could feel the soft skin of another man's penis.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or just the feeling of his cock but I wanted to taste what a man's penis tastes like.

I put my face in his crotch area and put his cock inside of my mouth and began sucking on it tasting his pre come and the salty taste of seman

When I swollowed his pre come I was hooked. I wanted to taste his full load of sperm and swollow it and I did.

After he climaxed we went in to my hotel room and slept together and before morning I experienced the feeling of being penetrated and ejaculated inside of my gurl pussy.

Thanks for the memories of my first blow job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I definitely enjoyed the story how I wish it was me doing the modeling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeatherMaureen@HeatherMaureen
167 Followers
Passive to submissive transvestite who enjoys wearing slutty, sexy, lacy lingerie and displaying it whenever possible. Love having to wear a short French maid outfit and will even clean and cook while doing so.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES