All Comments on 'A Vampire Slave'

by redddqueen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

I very much enjoyed this and hope there will be more. The only small problem was in the middle where it went from third to first person a few times. I think third person suits the story best, but whichever one you like is fine as long as it is consistant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

This is really good! Please update soon!

Zaph_ReZaph_Reabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

I beg of you to continue this, it seems that you abandoned it (Im guessing by the date it was posted) but I really enjoy the plot, and your writing style. While it could be cleaned up a bit, I believe it's utterly brilliant! I like the switching of the roles, from slave to Master, and I also think that this is a great debut into the world of erotic writing! Now, to pinpoint what i love about your writing, is how the Dominant figure slowly teases the captive, not rushing into the sex, and I am eagerly awaiting for your next post, whither it be a continuation of this plot, or of of your other story, or maybe a new story in all, You have yourself a dedicated reader! (Me!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please

Please update this story it is amazing

WhisperingDreamsWhisperingDreamsabout 6 years ago

You bounced around alot with 1st and 3rd person. Being a new writer it's common. 3rd person seems to suit the story well. I enjoyed the story very much and hopefully you will continue it. Proof read. Sometimes reading the story aloud let's you hear your small mistakes better than reading silently.

redddqueenredddqueenalmost 6 years agoAuthor
UPDATE

Hello everyone, thank you for your kind words. I have been writing a rewrite of this story(longer and without that awkward 3rd person/1st person shift). I hope to have it posted soon.

Just thought I'd keep you in the know :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous