All Comments on 'CFNM College Ch. 05'

by Jreforma

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job.

Too bad this college wasn’t around when I was younger. Do they have a night school? Keep the segments coming.

KendudeKendudealmost 5 years ago
Very stimulating story!

Wow, this series of stories was a real turn on! Lucky dude to get to attend such a school!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish my Wife could Attend this School!

I wish my wife had gone to this college! I always fantasize about her fondling younger men that have lots of energy and are able to quickly achieve another erection!

the5amClubthe5amClubover 4 years ago

Do you plan on continuing this series or are you concentrating on Victoria, Goddess of CFNM for now?

RothgarRothgarabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed this series of stories very much. First, I liked that most of the sexual activity centered around the girls giving James handjobs. Handjobs are a very overlooked and underutilized activity in most erotic stories. They are usually given (if given at all) as a brief prelude to sucking and/or fucking. It's nice to see them playing a starring role for a change. Secondly, I appreciate reading a CFNM story that is "good-natured," instead of cruel and abusive. All the girls genuinely enjoy playing with James' cock and have fun jacking him off. And they do so with the intent of pleasing him as well, rather than humiliating him. BRAVO for that!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous